April 18, 2024, 04:04:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007  (Read 3329 times)
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« on: December 02, 2007, 06:30:12 AM »

What is with the POP-UPs

Ok, having a site of my own I understand the need to obtain funding to offset expenses better than anyong... but GEEZ... The pop-ups... Like Rabbits they are multiplying, right?

I didn't mind the one pop-up so much... but now there are three and it raises havoc with my computer now.. tribalfusion, pirates of the whatever... it is all starting to get old and I predict it will eventually chase fans and readers  away.... Just a suggestion -- cut back to one popup... so aggravating... Rolling Eyes
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:00:38 AM by klaasend » Logged

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 05:52:50 PM »

I was hoping for some news, good news, like the Judge was arrested for money laundering or something and Deepak and Satish were in a non-fatal car accident and delirious, confessed everything. 

Ok, so that's not happening as far as we know.  Yet.  But I will say that I don't post on the forum much, but I also don't get many popups on this site.  Since that's a problem for many, I have to wonder why I don't.  I have AOL and popup control, but I don't know what else it could be. 

Pray, Monkeys.  Pray for justice for Natalee and others.  Lots of prayers can make it happen. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.