April 20, 2024, 08:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #701 12/5 - 12/6/2007  (Read 225073 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 06:37:41 PM »

Unless Mos is a total liar

This is my concern. Remember Karin Janssen's numerous feints and bluffs that turned out to be total bullshit? Is Mos another Janssen or Nifong?

I thought a lot of the guy when he first arrested the trio but my opinion of him went south when he blamed the family, DEA and media for the case not being solved. If he believes that he is way out in left field.

That is quite shocking hearing his accusations as I find it strange he didn't address who really killed the case. Unfortunately that was a bad sign that they will never address the obvious cover up or anyone involved. It's quite clear he is not 100% for Natalee or he would doing whatever it takes to solve this case.  I realize when we talk about Mos that he is just a hand picked PR man or a spokesperson for the OM,Dop Kruimel,Aruban Govt and everyone else that is influential in this case. Shame that the Holloway Family has no voice in this lame attempt at justice. Sad

Clearly the Prosecution is taking other things into perspective like Aruban Tourism and the Politics and that is BS!! It should only be about finding Natalee and prosecuting everyone responsible for her dissapearance. Obviously they are refusing to address the real facts and are choosing what they want to admit into the case files to protect certain people from punishment.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »

Posted by Kienstail at RU.  Anyone have a clue?

Kienstail Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:47 pm   

50 h 1 p 1 m 

This person has posted some rather cryptic stuff in the past.

Shocked Shocked  i don't go over there...but I don't recall ever hearing anything about this person....Klaas....what's your take on this????

They have only made about 18 posts at RU and the posts are often odd.  This one was made in an older thread he/she bumped up.  The title of the thread is "So, is this over?"

I have no idea what to think.

OK, this is even weirder.  He/she has now edited their post:

50 h 1 p 1 m
-edit: spjorma

-edit: plemniki??
-edit: rimpaal!

-edit: same IP 

its a crackhead 
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »

Janet,

Do you still have my email? Will you email me as soon as possible?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 06:42:03 PM »

OT and I am sorry...

I just got an IM from JA. poster here.. said he can't get on SM for some reason and has sent emails ..
RED or Dugga.. can you help him?  Klaas?????? 

TY
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »

OT and I am sorry...

I just got an IM from JA. poster here.. said he can't get on SM for some reason and has sent emails ..
RED or Dugga.. can you help him?  Klaas?????? 

TY

I'll take a look.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 06:44:58 PM »

I mean JT
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »

50 h 1 p 1 m 

Shocked Shocked  i don't go over there...but I don't recall ever hearing anything about this person....Klaas....what's your take on this????

They have only made about 18 posts at RU and the posts are often odd.  This one was made in an older thread he/she bumped up.  The title of the thread is "So, is this over?"

OK, this is even weirder.  He/she has now edited their post:

50 h 1 p 1 m
-edit: spjorma

-edit: plemniki??
-edit: rimpaal!

-edit: same IP

Mi sla tes ho

I found this when I searched the word "plemniki."
http://freedownload.mp3-search.hu/plemniki/plemniki-0.html

I didn't find anything for "spjorma" or "rimpaal."

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe, right, arrives home with his lawyer Elgin Zeppenfeld after being released from jail Saturday.

(CNN) -- A ruling by a panel of Aruban judges on Wednesday could mean trouble for the prosecution in the case of an American teenager's disappearance in Aruba.

The judges ruled that two brothers who have repeatedly been arrested in the case should remain free -- turning down the prosecutor's request to reverse a judge's decision last week that freed the men.

The three-judge panel said the case against Deepak Kalpoe, 24, and his brother Satish, 21, fails to show whether Natalee Holloway died as the result of a crime.

The decision not only means the brothers will remain free pending a possible trial -- it also may lead to the release of a third suspect in the case and could throw the prosecution's case against the three into doubt.

Holloway, 18, has not been seen since she left an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub on May 30, 2005, with the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot.

Aruba's chief public prosecutor, Hans Mos, said he believes evidence in the case will show Holloway is dead, although her body has not been recovered.

After the Kalpoes' release, van der Sloot's attorneys asked that their client be freed as well, based on the judges' decision that evidence against the Kalpoes was not strong enough to warrant their continued detention.
Don't Miss

* Brothers in Holloway case freed
    * Holloway's parents to meet with Aruban prosecutor
    * Suspect complains about jail treatment
    * Prosecutor: 'No doubt' Holloway is dead

Van der Sloot's next hearing initially was set for Friday, but was moved up to Thursday in light of the defense request.

The Kalpoes and van der Sloot, who previously had been detained in the case, were re-arrested November 21, with prosecutors citing new and incriminating evidence against them. They were charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway, as well as assault and battery leading to her death. All three have maintained their innocence.

The new evidence is the same against all three, Mos has said.

A judge Friday ordered the Kalpoes released from jail, refusing a request from prosecutors that they remain in custody another eight days. Wednesday's decision came in response to Mos' appeal of that ruling.

"The reasoning of the court reads as follows: Notwithstanding an extensive and lengthy investigation, the case file against the brothers S.K. and D.K. does not contain direct indications that Natalee Holloway has died as the result of a violent crime against her," Mos' office said in a statement released after Wednesday's ruling. "Equally, the case file does not contain direct indications of the suspects' involvement in a violent crime against Natalee."

After last week's decision to release the Kalpoes, Mos told reporters the judge reasoned that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in the case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse."

Under Aruban law, he said, people accused of those lesser crimes do not qualify for pretrial detention.

But, Mos said last week, a judge had approved van der Sloot's continuing detention based on the same evidence. "Apparently, the judge sees a difference between the third suspect and these two suspects," he said.

On Wednesday, Mos' office said that given the length of time elapsed since Holloway's disappearance, "the court does not see sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspects' involvement in the crimes for which pretrial detention has been requested."

The court's Wednesday decision on the Kalpoes is final, Mos' office said; the law does not allow for further appeals. However, the statement said, "in itself, the decision does not preclude further investigation and prosecution."

Prosecutors have said they will announce by the end of the year whether they intend to try the suspects in the Holloway case.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 06:49:10 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »

Thanks ******* - that settles that.  Guess I was wrong about the ears  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 06:50:20 PM »

50 h 1 p 1 m 

Probably another dipshit IMO...  Dipshits coming out of the woodpile.   Mad

Amen Sistah..Amen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »

OT again

Klass you have mail.. JT wanted me to send you his email . Thanks   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 06:53:01 PM »

Will TES arrive in Aruba tomorrow?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 06:54:11 PM »

50 h 1 p 1 m 

Probably another dipshit IMO...  Dipshits coming out of the woodpile.   Mad

Amen Sistah..Amen!!

Wink Sunny   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 06:54:32 PM »

50 h 1 p 1 m 

50 H 1 P 1 M IF joran is home by 5:11 PM tomorrow....I think my heart will just stop. Shocked

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 06:55:39 PM »

OT again

Klass you have mail.. JT wanted me to send you his email . Thanks   

Angie - I've already emailed them
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 06:56:53 PM »

Will TES arrive in Aruba tomorrow?

No..I think the last update was Sunday or Monday they expected to arrive in Aruba.

Posted by John Silvetti's sister(Legallylex)
Dec 5th
Hi everyone! I just wanted to update you on the R/V Persistence.  Smooth sailing right now; however, they are supposed to hit rough weather on Friday with approximately 14-18 feet seas.  Either today or tomorrow the website (that was temporarily down) should be back up so that you can track the progress.  That's the plan right now!
------------------------
Dec 4th
The RV Persistence has refueled in Mexico.  The seas are a little calmer at the moment.  It is supposed to get rough again before it reaches its destination. It probably won't reach it's destination before Sunday or Monday.  It's a long way to Aruba! That's all for the updates at this moment.  Continued prayers! Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 06:59:47 PM by Observer » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2007, 06:59:23 PM »

Copied that onto word pad and I am also looking at this persons other posts...will check back in a while. Need to study this.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »

Thanks, *******........What hope I have for good things, lies with that ship.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2007, 07:07:43 PM »

Thanks, *******........What hope I have for good things, lies with that ship.

I feel the same as you, CBB, and I think a prayer vigil is a great idea for these brave people who are undertaking this awesome chore.  While we post in the comfort of our home or from our office, these people are facing horrific conditions, away from home, taking weeks out of their schedule and monetary loss.  It's the least (and the most) we can do.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »

I took him to be referencing the original investigation, and you know, maybe everything together did, maybe, I just want to make sure that he gets nothing but support this time and has no excuses to lay at anyone else's feet. However, the Van Der Sloots and the brothers lies, after lies when time was of the essence created a lot more hindrance, as did the admitted and often feigned incompetence of the prosecutor and the police, imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.