April 19, 2024, 12:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 239381 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 12:25:51 AM »

Klaas? Can you capture that pic of Joran on the toilet in the video? I want that pic!

CBB - I've watched the video 3 times now and don't see a toilet scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t36i5gvBu1s&feature=related

2:43 into it. I also love Paulus getting spanked! Does my heart good!

No wonder I didn't see it.  I was looking at the Greta video, LOL  Laughing  Give me a minute and I'll post it.

I'm fairly certain this is Carpes work, lol  Laughing

Wonder where his sneakers are?   Laughing  The big ones and the little ones..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 12:26:44 AM »

THANK YOU, Klaas!  Wink

You know, watching that video makes me wonder why Carlos' statement to KJ isn't "New Evidence". It's new since their last arrest isn't it? DeVries said he had a hidden camera so there is physical evidence to present, and My God, he told her that Joran was heavily involved in what happened to Natalee!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:29:20 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 12:26:55 AM »

Look closely at that foot....is it a 10 1/2 or a 14?
Good work Carpe!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 12:27:15 AM »

That photo of Anita in that video, all crying and red faced.  Notice how she is covering her mouth with her whole hand.

I thought print that as her trying to hold back saying something or hiding something.  Looks guilty as Joran in that photo.

IMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »

Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) asked the KLPD for assistance in the case last year. A team of Dutch detectives investigated the file and came out with a report and recommendations. The KLPD gave the report to the Attorney General at the end of last month and the investigation is being continued based on this. This one is being led by the Aruban public prosecutor Elivia Lugo.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 12:28:44 AM »

THANK YOU, Klaas!  Wink

You know, watching that video makes me wonder why Carlos' statement to KJ isn't "New Evidence". It's new since their last arrest isn't it? DeVries said he had a hidden camera so there is phisical evidence to present, and My God, he told her that Joran was heavily involved in what happened to Natalee!

And we have never heard one word of explanation for Carlo saying all that.

This is the strangest investigation I have ever seen, worse than a Mexican movie.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29:31 AM »

Klaas,
You weren't playing cards were you, lol!

This was posted at BFN tonight by the person who posts there from the Persistence.  I recall seeing something like it long ago.  Don't remember who posted it, might have been on the Front Page.

Quote:

Quote from: oceanexploration on Today at 09:38:28 PM
I know a few of you internet ferrets found the crpytic comment left on my blog.  It still boggles my mind what it's about.  With all the nonsense floating around, I choose to ignore it and focus on the search effort offshore.  I think it's a distraction anyhow.  I know Haystack is Hooiberg, and Santa Marta is a town in Columbia.

The comment reads:  "Find the Haystack, Find Santa Marta.  Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about"

http://nholloway.blogspot.com

~Kyle
Geophysical Engineer
R/V Persistence

---------

Looks to me as thought they are talking about the pings again. 

Ummmmm, I sent that to him.  Did I do bad?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 12:31:28 AM »

Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) asked the KLPD for assistance in the case last year. A team of Dutch detectives investigated the file and came out with a report and recommendations. The KLPD gave the report to the Attorney General at the end of last month and the investigation is being continued based on this. This one is being led by the Aruban public prosecutor Elivia Lugo.

Ohhhhhhhhh,
Anything Aruban does not inspire me. Do we know anything about her?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 12:31:42 AM »

Good work Carpe!

Now I got told to go eat a bug for talking about the sneakers, Magnolia.

But I would never do that to you.  In fact, you have really helped me since you have been back posting.  I wonder how we got along without you while you were ill.  Great to have you back.

And Robots ate the bugs for me.  We might get on that shoe kick again, however, and talk about them for days again with very little provocation.  It is a very interesting subject to us anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 12:33:30 AM »

No, Hotshots, you did not do bad.

It depends on whether or not you believe the Riddlers which I don't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

merkus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 12:34:48 AM »

Could someone with more knowledge of this case than I have explain briefly the latest informed speculation re: the identities of Simian and Shango, the meaning of their posts, and why they were posting as they did in the early days of the investigation?  I know these are pretty broad questions.  Thanks in advance for any insights.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 12:35:06 AM »

Ohhhhhhhhh,
Anything Aruban does not inspire me. Do we know anything about her?

Well, Taco was saying Mos didn't even show up but his BOSS did.  She is higher ranked than Dop even.  Or Mos.

Taco doesn't even know who the OM is, evidently.  How pathetic is that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 12:35:24 AM »

Good work Carpe!

Now I got told to go eat a bug for talking about the sneakers, Magnolia.

But I would never do that to you.  In fact, you have really helped me since you have been back posting.  I wonder how we got along without you while you were ill.  Great to have you back.

And Robots ate the bugs for me.  We might get on that shoe kick again, however, and talk about them for days again with very little provocation.  It is a very interesting subject to us anyway.

How kind of Robots!  He is a sweet boy for 89.
Thanks Anna!

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 12:37:45 AM »

I believe there is truth in some of those riddles, and in Daves book, he looks at them also, which is why I posted what I did.  Wow, I kinda feel like a fool now that he doesn't want to look at it in any way.  Maybe he should ask Dave. Confused

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 12:38:55 AM »

CBB,

It is my understanding that she is the boss of the Office of Prosecution.  She is over all of them, including Mos.

So Joe T shows again just how stupid he is to think Mos didn't show up.  No, the BOSS of Mos did.

If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me on this.

I am very encouraged by that little tidbit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 12:41:24 AM »

I believe there is truth in some of those riddles, and in Daves book, he looks at them also, which is why I posted what I did.  Wow, I kinda feel like a fool now that he doesn't want to look at it in any way.  Maybe he should ask Dave. Confused

I am sure they will look at it and everything else, Hotshots.  I think he took it down because he didn't know what it meant and his site is supposed to be sort of educational for high school kids and such.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »

That photo of Anita in that video, all crying and red faced.  Notice how she is covering her mouth with her whole hand.

I thought print that as her trying to hold back saying something or hiding something.  Looks guilty as Joran in that photo.

IMO

She knew her son drugged,raped and murdered a young girl and her husband covered it up and disposed of the body. Her demeanor though quickly changed when Paulus was released from prison a few days later and she knew that they were protected. Somehow in the end this will be a picture we see of Anita again.IMO

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:49:02 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007, 12:44:41 AM »

HotShot,   I remember when Miriam Ernest posted that and it caused quite
a stir in the Codetalkers thread.  The hunt was on for the Haystack which
was discovered to be Hooliberg and couldn't find Santa Marta for the longest
time until someone finally found it in Venezuela.  Now if they looked about
2 1/2 to 3 miles out to sea there may be something.
You did not do wrong.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2007, 12:45:15 AM »

CBB,

It is my understanding that she is the boss of the Office of Prosecution.  She is over all of them, including Mos.

So Joe T shows again just how stupid he is to think Mos didn't show up.  No, the BOSS of Mos did.

If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me on this.

I am very encouraged by that little tidbit.

I just did a search and found postings that said she replaced KJ. I thought everyone but me knew that so I didn't save the website, but can find it again if you'd like. I tend to believe it because it also said she had just returned from "Holiday". That position seems to put a prime on "Holidays". The date was Nov. 20, 2007
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2007, 12:45:47 AM »

Could someone with more knowledge of this case than I have explain briefly the latest informed speculation re: the identities of Simian and Shango, the meaning of their posts, and why they were posting as they did in the early days of the investigation?  I know these are pretty broad questions.  Thanks in advance for any insights.

I'm going to defer to Lala's on this question, she is our Shango "expert".  She may have gone to bed now though so may not answer until the morning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.