May 28, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 241296 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: December 07, 2007, 12:39:34 PM »

If charges are brought, I would assume they can no loner interrogate the suspects except in the trial?

My understanding, if charged for a serious crime you are held to trial. Trial is expected within 90 days of charges. Does Mos have the will to try the case?

In My Opinion
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #241 on: December 07, 2007, 12:41:46 PM »

If charges are brought, I would assume they can no loner interrogate the suspects except in the trial?

My understanding, if charged for a serious crime you are held to trial. Trial is expected within 90 days of charges. Does Mos have the will to try the case?

I vote he has no balls like everyone else.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: December 07, 2007, 12:46:37 PM »

This website is loading so slow I cant even read here.  This is absolutley terrible - all other web pages I am looking at load just fine.

Did Mos do the press conference yet?

Is there a link to what he said?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: December 07, 2007, 12:48:05 PM »

This website is loading so slow I cant even read here.  This is absolutley terrible - all other web pages I am looking at load just fine.

Did Mos do the press conference yet?

Is there a link to what he said?

I haven't seen anything yet on the press conference.  I'll post as soon as I see it.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »

My understanding from Mos was that he had until the 31st of December or he was walking away from this case....wonder if that is in writing somewhere....to the Court and/or the defense attorneys....and if he did provide some kind of contract to the Court in order to
bring the three back, will there ever be a trial in Aruba involving these three.

I say...find Natalee and head for Alabama.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: December 07, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »

I vote he has no balls like everyone else.

Nope, they have no balls peaches. You've heard of Dutch Treat? This is classic Dutch Retreat.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 07, 2007, 12:51:27 PM »

... unless new evidence again warrants an arrest/detention.  IMO

Hey ... Joran, Deepak and Satish are not talking anyways.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: December 07, 2007, 12:57:28 PM »

I think he has already hinted they have enough evidence to take it to trial. He will be looking at other factors like how it would affect Aruban Tourism and how restricted the Prosecutors would be in a trial. Even if Mos and his team were legitimate..He still has no body,no physical evidence and he is up against a enormous cover up where people destroyed evidence and know the truth but he cant question them about it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:04:39 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #248 on: December 07, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »

This was the reason why I told don't trust DUTCH government people.
OM blunder and blunder again. OM arrested all time everybody without evidence.

But he said EXPLOSIVE!  How could he just make that up?  I don't understand why he did this.

Do you mean Mos?  I think when he went over the files, there was plenty of evidence to convict all three, including Papa.  It's the judge and the higher ups who have put a cork in this no matter what the prosecution says or does.  I really don't think we should be blaming Mos.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: December 07, 2007, 12:58:06 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Just saw an interesting interview with Hans Mos on Dutch TV.

New facts:
1. Mos said that there still working towards the same goal. Taking the boys into custody and confronting them with new evidence in isolation was all part of the plan, however:
* All suspects have used their right to remain silent all the time.
* That led to a failure of the strategy to break them individually.

2. He specifically said that the evidence was based on e-mail traffic, witness statements and data from wiretaps and that the (first) judges found this sufficient to hold J2K for 8 days in custody and confront them with the new material.

3. He said that the decision to make this a cold case or not, will be taken shortly, but chances to re-arrest the suspects are small given the judge's decision. They now will assess whether they think the evidence is strong enough to bring them to trial.

With this info I actually believe that the OM should be applauded rather than criticized for giving this a final try. They knew it was a risky plan, hence the long kick-off meeting they held at Aruba to reach this decision to go for it or not. They were brave enough to pick up the glove. All the internet fora would have fallen over the OM if they wouldn't have grabbed this final 'straw'. And hey, they knew the evidence was circumstancial and that there was a real probability that at least one of the suspects would want to clear his conscience and tell the truth. For me their collective silence is a clear sign of deliberately refusing to co-operate. They all know more about what happened to Natalee.  Rolling Eyes

Note from me:  I dont know if this was an interview from today or a previous one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 07, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Even if Joran gets out this week , and the case is over for now , that does not mean he is off the hook. Under Dutch law he can be arrested again the day something changes.
For example if someone would find Natalee's remains in let's say 15 or 20 years , and forensics show that she was murdered , the three suspects could again face the consequences.
Under the old criminal laws there was a limitation of 30 years , but that has changed recently. Dutch criminal law now says you can be prosecuted for murder as long as you live.
And because Aruba is (still) part of the Kingdom , I think (but I'm not 100% sure , does anybody have info on that?) that will be the same on the island.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: December 07, 2007, 01:05:10 PM »

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SCROO-EM PRODUCTIONS:

We are announcing our special new product, available January 02, 2008:

Our latest model of the Scroo-em VU DU 4 U2  DOLL--

VU DU DOLL SPECIFICS

Choice of male or female, tall or short, fat or thin, hair/no hair, glasses/no glasses.

Sneakers available upon request.

Robes sold separately.

Price:  $99.99

Notice:  10% profit applied to the STAMP OUT STUPIDITY.ink
             (a near impossible job)

90% profit applied to minus growth on Idiot Isle.

Each doll is equipped with one screw, & 2 pins.

TIME FOR A CHANGE,
TIME FOR U TO STOP BEING SCROO-ed.

IT'S YOUR TURN TO SCROO-EM!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: December 07, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »

There is one thing I firmly believe - that the universe evens the score when someone seems to get away with doing what is wrong. Two examples:

1)I had a terrible boss once who was horrible to all the employees and seemed to never feel any repercussions for it. He died of a sudden heart attack in his early 40s.

2)I knew a married man who was having an affair with one of his subordinates and punishing anyone else who said anything about it. Just when he thought he had gotten away with everything, they were both fired.

I know loads of similar stories.

In both these cases, it took a few years for each person to get his just desserts. We need to have faith that anyone who does something terrible will reap what he sows, even if it doesn't seem to be happening right now.

I agree 100% BT  What goes around comes around.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #253 on: December 07, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »

Joe T on Fox by phone, saying for Joran this ordeal is 'over, over'....no new evidence....Joran was pulled from his university where he had finals to take...yada, yada, yada.

I guess he didn't 'Ace' that test now, did he  Cool
Poor Joran...poor sweet, delicious, innocent Joran.
I hate them all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »

another example of discrimination by aruba?  kalpoe's are not held over but have to stay in jail till the 8 days are up.  jvds isn't held over but gets to go home an hour early.  where's the equity here?
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: December 07, 2007, 01:13:23 PM »

Jossy by phone on Fox just said the prosecutor led everyone to believe he had evidence to hold J2K, but the judge does not see it that way.  Joran, when freed, can go back to NL and the prosecution has to decide before Dec. 31st whether to bring them to trial or not.  He said if not, then the investigation can continue, but after the 31st J2K cannot be considered suspects due to defense attorney demands for such in writing. 

This is contrary to the info just posted above by DutchDad (Klaas), by my interpretation.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: December 07, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »

It's over..done..explosive my ass!  They sucked the family into believing they would finally get some answers.....only to let it explode their last hope for any answers from SATAN'S ISLAND.  Once again...I HOPE THEY ALL STARVE TO DEATH!

Regrets, I've had a few......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 07, 2007, 01:24:23 PM »

NEW UPDATED FRONT PAGE POST.  MY CONTRIBUTION UPDATE III:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/07/cnn-reporting-that-joran-van-der-sloot-has-been-released/
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2007, 01:24:35 PM »

I,m beginning to think the JVS release may be a real problem. Not for the case, but for the real time activities occurring. My theory here is a stretch I know but here's something to ponder.
If MOS had found out JVS told someone she was taken to deep water.
And if PVS actually was not involved with the disposal and was lied to by JVS and did not know she was in deep water.
And if JVS and PVS became aware of the deep water search plan.
Then, MOS, knowing JVS and PVS were aware that their communications were being monitored, needed to arrest JVS so he could not return to aruba and privately tell papa about the deep water disposal.
Again I know it's a stretch, but now JVS can disclose to the judge club, if they don't already know,  where in the sea she was put. And the judge club can develop an action plan to disrupt the search.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2007, 01:26:37 PM »

Almost everyone has something bad happen to them during the course of their lifetime.  For something bad to happen to these suspects maybe ten years from now and totally unconnected to Natalee's disappearance is not justice.

I want them to be punished for what they did to her and to know it is for that and that alone.  It's not good enough for them to have something befall them that could have happened to anybody else just as easily.

Guess I don't trust Karma to level things out very much.  They need to know it is for what they did and Natalee's family is entitled to know they are punished for what they did.  Coincidental misfortune doesn't work for me because I know too many perfectly innocent people who have had bad things happen to them just as often.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.