May 28, 2024, 10:01:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 241301 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: December 07, 2007, 10:32:27 PM »

Hat tip Pearl@BFN
TRANSLATION:

http://www.webfeeder.nl/Nieuws/Overbrenging-Joran-naar-Aruba-onrechtmatig_3795086.html
 '
transferring Joran to Aruba unlawful '

Saturday 08 December 2007 00.21

the transferring of Joran of of the ditch of the Netherlands to Aruba has been unlawful. That said the father of Joran, Paul of of the ditch, Friday evening in the tv-programma peacock & Witteman.

Read further "editor ' transferring Joran to Aruba unlawful ' Dutch Press Agency | published on 07 December 2007, 23.25 last updated on 07 December 2007, 23.37 HILVERSUM –

the transferring of Joran of of the ditch of the Netherlands to Aruba has been unlawful. That said the father of Joran, Paul of of the ditch, Friday evening in the tv-programma peacock & Witteman. ,

there was absolutely no new fact they who that transferring and that adjournment could be justified '', thus the father who himself is lawyer. According to the father it has remained always unclear on the basis of which fact its zoon was again arrested. , that was of the beginning very unclear and it has remained in fact unclear. Because there was absolutely no new fact. It had been again examined all old tapering those products and which were then interpreted in a certain manner, and that was new. There were no new facts, but new interpretations.'

' Joran of of the ditch Friday afternoon was put at two o'clock (local time) on free feet. Rather on the day the rechter-commissaris to its vrijlating had decided. He followed
the reasoning of the Court of Justice which is insufficiently, direct indications there that it is involved of of the ditch in a violence indictable offence against the American Natalee Holloway.

Started American disappeared in May 2005 on Aruba without a trace after an evening step. Of of the ditch and the brothers K. as lasts living will have considered her.

According to Paul of of the ditch its zoon was started, but also complete gladly, after its vrijlating. , if you 15 have sat days in heat insulation then do that of course what with your. But we have been possible talk meanwhile already well. At this moment of course the blijheid that dominates we at each other is as a family.'

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 07, 2007, 10:35:02 PM »

I'm watching Greta and Mark Fuhrman and they were talking about Drew Peterson and how they seem to be planting ideas of where the body is.  Fuhrman said they are pointing in one direction when he believes stacy is buried in the opposite direction.

Very early on in the NH case Mark Fuhrman said Natalee was buried in the ground.  I always felt she was in the ground also.  But we have the police saying they believe she is in the ocean.  Sometimes I wonder.

Just like they were always pointing people away from the Sloot dump when in fact she was in that house.

im with you... in the ground

i have always said the ground

the garbage landfill

I vote ground and don't forget the concrete!  Who starts pouring concrete when they are suspected of premeditated murder?  I now wonder how well the KLPD actually searched.  They never did dig up that concrete the way they do it in this country.

If you didn't have to actually dig up concrete, our forensic teams would just use those silly little drills.  Here, they dig it up and I believe the FBI is the best in the world.  They dig it all up and not just samples or cores or whatever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #622 on: December 07, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »

Of course, my batting average on "gut instinct" isn't great! I absolutely, hook, line, and sinker believed in the sincerity of Hans Mos.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: December 07, 2007, 10:37:47 PM »

I'm watching Greta and Mark Fuhrman and they were talking about Drew Peterson and how they seem to be planting ideas of where the body is.  Fuhrman said they are pointing in one direction when he believes stacy is buried in the opposite direction.

Very early on in the NH case Mark Fuhrman said Natalee was buried in the ground.  I always felt she was in the ground also.  But we have the police saying they believe she is in the ocean.  Sometimes I wonder.

Just like they were always pointing people away from the Sloot dump when in fact she was in that house.

im with you... in the ground

i have always said the ground

the garbage landfill

I vote ground and don't forget the concrete!  Who starts pouring concrete when they are suspected of premeditated murder?  I now wonder how well the KLPD actually searched.  They never did dig up that concrete the way they do it in this country.

If you didn't have to actually dig up concrete, our forensic teams would just use those silly little drills.  Here, they dig it up and I believe the FBI is the best in the world.  They dig it all up and not just samples or cores or whatever.
Wink Cool Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 07, 2007, 10:42:08 PM »

Concrete. I always wondered about a particular construction site next to the Marriott beach. Some hotel was under reconstruction. That would be a good spot for disposal especially if concrete were to be poured the next day. No transport, no boat, no allies, just somebody to pour the concrete in a hurry.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: December 07, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »

STRIKE 1    ARUBA   Mad Mad Mad Mad

STRIKE 2   DUTCH  Mad Mad Mad Mad

----------------------------------------

GRAND SLAM

FBI and a  boycott

BACK to BACK Jacks  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 07, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »

I'm curious about your opinions:

When Greta and Beth recently went back to Aruba, Greta was asking Beth about her thoughts of Paulus' involvement. Beth said she was sure he knew exactly what happened that night. Greta followed with, "And Anita?". Beth almost dismissively said, "Oh, she doesn't have a clue..."

Do any of you think that Anita really doesn't believe Joran did anything other than leave Natalee at the beack that night?

IMO - Paulus and Anita know that Natalee died that night, they just don't know the truth why.

Klaas ... are you saying that you do not believe that Paulus assisted in the "disappearance" of a deceased Natalee?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 07, 2007, 10:44:48 PM »

Magnolia,

I know what you mean about hearing JQK on TV saying, "It's over!  Mos has nothing, it's over, etc."  It just ripped my heart out to hear that.  Like you, I wonder just why he had to actually say it like that and repeat it.

I could just feel my heart fall to the floor.  I have been down ever since then because I respect his opinion.  I keep hoping this is all some kind of ruse but as the days go by, the less I think it is something to get the suspects to make a move.

But it is one of the cruelest and stupidest things I have ever seen a Prosecutor do.  Why did they do it?  Why even rearrest them if they didn't have the goods and upset the family just as they were healing.

I think they are trying to exhaust the support emotionally as well as the family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: December 07, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »

Of course, my batting average on "gut instinct" isn't great! I absolutely, hook, line, and sinker believed in the sincerity of Hans Mos.

I am, was, and plan on being there with you until he shows otherwise, and he still has a valid method. The brothers are carrying the blame of and consequence for Joran and Paulus. For what? To be treated as slaves, subservient natives, do they really feel respected by the Van Der Sloots? They need to wise up and quit being Van Der Sloots boys, realize that while they languish with no earning potential, the Van Der Sloots will get wealthy off of this. They are young, not stupid. They have the ability to cut a deal and walk from this, or at least save themselves a lot of time.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: December 07, 2007, 10:46:17 PM »

O'Reilly Factor - Fox News - Fri., Dec. 7, 2007

Pinheads Segment: Barry Bonds and Joran Van Der Sloot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8RZC6OKdo8
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:48:40 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: December 07, 2007, 10:47:35 PM »

Concrete. I always wondered about a particular construction site next to the Marriott beach. Some hotel was under reconstruction. That would be a good spot for disposal especially if concrete were to be poured the next day. No transport, no boat, no allies, just somebody to pour the concrete in a hurry.

ISA was also being built at the time....the new one.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: December 07, 2007, 10:49:42 PM »

The dumping of the beheaded man at the same approximate time as the meltdown of Joran also made me suspect the crematorium

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: December 07, 2007, 10:52:06 PM »

My apology:
The dumping of the beheaded man at the same approximate time as the meltdown of Joran also made me suspect the crematorium. The man who most could talk, the operator, beheaded and dumped for all to see. Joran certainly talked no more
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 07, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »

When Greta and Beth recently went back to Aruba, Greta was asking Beth about her thoughts of Paulus' involvement. Beth said she was sure he knew exactly what happened that night. Greta followed with, "And Anita?". Beth almost dismissively said, "Oh, she doesn't have a clue..."

Do any of you think that Anita really doesn't believe Joran did anything other than leave Natalee at the beack that night?

IMO - Paulus and Anita know that Natalee died that night, they just don't know the truth why.

Klaas ... are you saying that you do not believe that Paulus assisted in the "disappearance" of a deceased Natalee?

Janet

No, only that's it's possible that they don't know that she was first raped and possibly more.  It's possible all they have been told by Joran is that she passed out and died.  I do believe that PVDS helped arrange for disposal of the body.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 07, 2007, 10:54:26 PM »

I am, was, and plan on being there with you until he shows otherwise, and he still has a valid method. The brothers are carrying the blame of and consequence for Joran and Paulus. For what? To be treated as slaves, subservient natives, do they really feel respected by the Van Der Sloots? They need to wise up and quit being Van Der Sloots boys, realize that while they languish with no earning potential, the Van Der Sloots will get wealthy off of this. They are young, not stupid. They have the ability to cut a deal and walk from this, or at least save themselves a lot of time.

Your writing skills are so nice, Private.  Do you mind telling us if you are male or female or did you already do that and I missed it?  If you don't want to, I do understand.  Without an Avatar, I don't know how to think of you.  Sometimes I actually think of people as their Avatars silly as that sounds.  I think CBB or I could find several for you to chose from if you want a PI looking one.  Would you like a Detective sort of avatar?

Why is the Kalpoe suit not dismissed since they didn't hand over the documents?  It appears the judge is giving them even more time and it is being continued in the new year as there are dates for hearings.

How can it be defamation to say something the ALE has said three times about them with arrests?  This is another disappointment.  I thought it would be dismissed by now because they didn't produce the documents Dr Phil requested.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 07, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

And a road being paved to the new school.  Big rock pile where the kids picked up rocks for around the new school, playground I guess you call it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 07, 2007, 10:58:05 PM »

Janet

No, only that's it's possible that they don't know that she was first raped and possibly more.  It's possible all they have been told by Joran is that she passed out and died.  I do believe that PVDS helped arrange for disposal of the body.

Why do you feel that Paulus would feel the need to dispose of Natalee's remains if there were no incriminating evidence on her person?  Why not call 911?  Why not just leave her on the beach?

Just asking?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: December 07, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »

klass email address please

- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: December 07, 2007, 10:59:55 PM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1723601/posts

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1651508,00.html

http://www.worldpress.org/Americas/2549.cfm

A little creepy, but the act was so public, the timing so exact, the public official response of Aruba so minimizing, it makes you wonder
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 07, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »

I am sure you all are more informed than I, but here is the original story. I am sure sm has better documentation, but this was the first I found for those who happened to miss it.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/aruba_decapitat.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.