May 28, 2024, 08:44:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 241294 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Sherry wrote:

Kudos to Bill O’Reilly who made the statement on his show tonight—
‘Arubans are so amazingly inept, it is staggering”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: December 08, 2007, 12:39:38 AM »

Monkeys,

Just remember that before any of the 3 suspects were arrested and then released, TES, Louis Schaefer & Underwater Expeditions were going to Aruba to search for Natalee.

Nothing has changed with that endeavor. They all deserve 100% of our support and prayers that they will successfully find Natalee.

Let's all pray that they are successful in their mission.

Thanks Red - they absolutely have our support!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #702 on: December 08, 2007, 12:39:58 AM »

Wonderful to see you, oceanexploration, and welcome! Our earnest prayers are with you! If there is a miracle to be had, your hearts are where it will come from!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 08, 2007, 12:42:32 AM »

Sherry wrote:

A step in the right direction for O'Reilly! I wish he woud use the term "amazingly corrupt" instead.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: December 08, 2007, 12:42:46 AM »

Monkeys,

Just remember that before any of the 3 suspects were arrested and then released, TES, Louis Schaefer & Underwater Expeditions were going to Aruba to search for Natalee.

Nothing has changed with that endeavor. They all deserve 100% of our support and prayers that they will successfully find Natalee.

Sorry I missed ya Red.  I have been praying for them since I first heard about it.  I was getting so anxious for them to leave last week that I thought I was going to need to go down there and help em.  lol    Untie the ropes or sumpin. lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #705 on: December 08, 2007, 12:43:06 AM »

Is there anything we can do from here to support or help you in your mission, oceanexploration? You have our thoughts, hopes, and prayers already!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 08, 2007, 12:43:23 AM »

Greetings all,
[/url] 

Welcome to scaredmonkeys! We are honored to have you here.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 08, 2007, 12:44:14 AM »

Monkeys,

That is all I am doing is praying, I want them to find anything that can be tied to Natalee give the family any peace

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 08, 2007, 12:45:18 AM »

Magnolia no one took offense. You're one of the best.  It's all good.

Yes, Magnolia, he meant RU, NOT you!  I didn't read it as offended at all.

And you should post MORE, not less!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 08, 2007, 12:46:48 AM »

Greetings all,

I don't intend on starting a new thread here.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence who will be handling the sonar processing and interpretation, and also the author of the ship's blog.  We're all anxious to get this search started.  I'm sure you're tired of waiting as well.  Thanks for the support and kind words to the search team.  I've updated the blog a few hours ago with a prelim list of contributors. 
http://nholloway.blogspot.com 

Welcome oceanexploration!  We've been following your blog! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #710 on: December 08, 2007, 12:49:42 AM »

Oceanexploration............there was a very encouraging report from Dr. Baden tonight on Fox news of forensic evidence if Natalee could be found. Of course, the significance to the family cannot be overstated. Thank you so much for your sacrifices!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 08, 2007, 12:49:46 AM »

Magnolia no one took offense. You're one of the best.  It's all good.

Yes, Magnolia, he meant RU, NOT you!  I didn't read it as offended at all.

And you should post MORE, not less!   

I have been mad all day....starting with Anita and her dyed brown hair
talking about the delicious sporter on Good Morning America and it went
downhill from there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 08, 2007, 12:51:01 AM »

Welcome, OceanExplorer,

We are despondent today with the release of Joran vdSloot and your efforts are our ray of sunshine.  Many prayers are being sent your way and wishes for complete success.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: December 08, 2007, 12:51:19 AM »

When I came up with the idea of a blog reporting the progress from the boat, it was met with serious opposition.  However, it exists.  Although I did have to take it down for a few days, but it's understandable. Given the overwhelming support, I wanted the many people following the case to have a source of information and feel connected to the effort.  This type of open source reporting just isn't done, but I just think it's interesting and somewhat useful.  So far it has been well received.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: December 08, 2007, 12:52:11 AM »

Sherry wrote:

This is worth a second post   Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8RZC6OKdo8

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 08, 2007, 12:53:25 AM »

oceanexploration - I noticed you attempted to set a few people straight about the search at RefugeesUnleashed, you held your own quite well  Wink.  To be honest, it doesn't do any good to tell them the truth, they like to make up things then twist them into whatever rediculous scenerio they see fit.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: December 08, 2007, 12:55:45 AM »

OceanExplorer,

I think it is wonderful that you are sharing the mission with us and all who read your blog!  We live in the best of times and the worst of times!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 08, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »

When I came up with the idea of a blog reporting the progress from the boat, it was met with serious opposition.  However, it exists.  Although I did have to take it down for a few days, but it's understandable. Given the overwhelming support, I wanted the many people following the case to have a source of information and feel connected to the effort.  This type of open source reporting just isn't done, but I just think it's interesting and somewhat useful.  So far it has been well received.

Reporting the story accurately and straight from the horses mouth should never have opposition. However, I could see where some would not want a blog to take center stage in reporting a story.

We have never experienced that ...  Shocked

You have our support and we look forward to your posts and updates as well. SM has your back.

You have a tremendous task ahead of you and we wish you all the best in this search.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #718 on: December 08, 2007, 12:57:15 AM »

We're all grateful for the idea and your persistance in the face of opposition! We have been here for 2+ years holding firmly to the belief that one young life so full of promise cannot be ignored in the face of such tragedy. We extend those same sentiments to her family and you are putting legs to our desire to help. You represent hope to many people who care deeply!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: December 08, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »

Ocean, without giving anything away you can't -- are you all pretty close to getting started? (We are all so amazed and appreciative of your efforts!!!) 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.