June 16, 2024, 08:24:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246193 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2007, 08:36:50 PM »

Where's Robots?   Joe T. has man boobs!

take a look at the body language in that picture.....
looks like a preview for the the new TV show "Aruban Fat Club" or "Aruba's Biggest Losers"  silent

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2007, 08:37:00 PM »

Can I suggest we change this thread from Natalee to Paulus and focus our attention on him and him alone?

In fact, have we really researched this guy completely? I have to believe there are likely to be some ADULTS who find him a disgrace.

Didn't someone post and article where he was lectured by another lawyer?

Can we get a hold of this lawyer?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »

Michael Archer is the lead forensic scientist on the Joran van der Sloot defense team. In December 2007 Archer travelled to Aruba with van der Sloot's American defense attornies Joseph Tacopina & Rosemarie Arnold. In the weeks leading up to this trip Arubian prosecutor Hans Mos led Joran's defense team to believe there was "incriminating new evidence" against Joran. This was found to be untrue. While in Aruba, Archer examined the points of interest in the case and was set to meet with the Arubian authorities shortly before Joran was released from the KIA detention center. Archer said, "It was obvious that there was no new evidence. In fact, there is no evidence that Natalie died as a result of a criminal act. There is no crime scene, there is no DNA or forensic evidence, there are no confessions and there is no body. In the time Joran was with Natalie it would be impossible for him to have killed her and disposed of her without leaving a trace. I am certain Joran did not kill Natalie Holloway."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Archer

Julia probably wrote that wiki article.  I don't believe that guy is forensic anything.  He would have been published somewhere and I can't find a thing.  His comments, if real would have addressed something technical.  He looks like bodyguard/muscle, to me.  Taco doesn't want his new face messed up.  He's afraid in aruba too.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »

Where's Robots?   Joe T. has man boobs!

take a look at the body language in that picture.....

Big Bellies-R-Us?

well that too.... but there was something else that stood out to me right away... Look at how they are all standing..

and ANNA and Tyler, Red said he would be sooooo disappointed if the two of you didn't post on the FP about today's article... Wink Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »

Electronic Games Research Guide         Provided by
Dictionaries and Research Guides    
Search:

Michael Archer    
Michael Archer
Michael E. Archer is a forensic scientist from New York City. He is a member of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. He is the chief forensic examiner at New York Forensics, Inc., in Fishkill, New York. Additionally, he is an Investigator in the Dutchess County Medical Examiner's Office. Archer has taught at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York & at Mount Saint Mary's College in Newburgh, New York, worked on high profile cases with Henry C. Lee, Ph.D. & Michael Baden, M.D. and appeared on Court T.V. and has been in the New York Times, The Daily News & The New York Post.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »

If I recall...Bill Clinton has already shown interest in the case.
An FBI agent that was on Aruba talked to Clinton about seeing
a Green Bay Packers poster in Joran's room and Clinton talked
to Bret Favre about meeting with Joran to try to get him to confess.

Beth has turned to Condaleeza Rice and Jug said that Bush was
his man so possibably that side would be a better bet.

Joran once listed Bill Clinton as his favorite author on his website.  In fact, a lot of the PIMPS listed Clinton as one of their favorite people at one time.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »

Can I suggest we change this thread from Natalee to Paulus and focus our attention on him and him alone?

In fact, have we really researched this guy completely? I have to believe there are likely to be some ADULTS who find him a disgrace.

Didn't someone post and article where he was lectured by another lawyer?

Can we get a hold of this lawyer?

I believe he was lectured by Nico Jorg, in front of the lawyers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »

Michael Archer is the lead forensic scientist on the Joran van der Sloot defense team. In December 2007 Archer travelled to Aruba with van der Sloot's American defense attornies Joseph Tacopina & Rosemarie Arnold. In the weeks leading up to this trip Arubian prosecutor Hans Mos led Joran's defense team to believe there was "incriminating new evidence" against Joran. This was found to be untrue. While in Aruba, Archer examined the points of interest in the case and was set to meet with the Arubian authorities shortly before Joran was released from the KIA detention center. Archer said, "It was obvious that there was no new evidence. In fact, there is no evidence that Natalie died as a result of a criminal act. There is no crime scene, there is no DNA or forensic evidence, there are no confessions and there is no body. In the time Joran was with Natalie it would be impossible for him to have killed her and disposed of her without leaving a trace. I am certain Joran did not kill Natalie Holloway."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Archer

Julia probably wrote that wiki article.  I don't believe that guy is forensic anything.  He would have been published somewhere and I can't find a thing.  His comments, if real would have addressed something technical.  He looks like bodyguard/muscle, to me.  Taco doesn't want his new face messed up.  He's afraid in aruba too.

that's the body language I am talking about...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »

Search:

Michael Archer    
Michael Archer
Michael E. Archer is a forensic scientist from New York City. He is a member of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. He is the chief forensic examiner at New York Forensics, Inc., in Fishkill, New York. Additionally, he is an Investigator in the Dutchess County Medical Examiner's Office. Archer has taught at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York & at Mount Saint Mary's College in Newburgh, New York, worked on high profile cases with Henry C. Lee, Ph.D. & Michael Baden, M.D. and appeared on Court T.V. and has been in the New York Times, The Daily News & The New York Post.

These people have permits to work in Aruba?  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2007, 08:41:15 PM »

Search:

Michael Archer    
Michael Archer

You're good.  I didn't find anything.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2007, 08:41:35 PM »

This is a dumb question, but, who has access to what information has been collected specific to Natalee's disappearance, what information has been determined to be admissable in court, and what evidence has actually been submitted to the court? As I understand it, Beth and her attorneys are not allowed to review this material, until Aruba has formally made a decision not to proesecute and cannot prosecute?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2007, 08:41:40 PM »

Search:

Michael Archer    
Michael Archer

Interesting how in this case his findings are completely opposite or what Baden's thoughts are....

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »

Was that the Captain of the high tech ship who posted last night?

that was Kyle Kingman...you can read about him here
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

He is not the ships Captain. He isn't on the boat yet...he will fly in to Aruba and go to the boat from there.

well.I screwed up that post ugh...

Thanks PrivateEye for that link which is fantabulous!  To think they even did a pretest of the equip offshore before they left for Aruba is really something.  A 1700 mile trip.  Oh, I do pray for their success looking for her.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2007, 08:49:26 PM »

If I recall...Bill Clinton has already shown interest in the case.
An FBI agent that was on Aruba talked to Clinton about seeing
a Green Bay Packers poster in Joran's room and Clinton talked
to Bret Favre about meeting with Joran to try to get him to confess.

Beth has turned to Condaleeza Rice and Jug said that Bush was
his man so possibably that side would be a better bet.

Joran once listed Bill Clinton as his favorite author on his website.  In fact, a lot of the PIMPS listed Clinton as one of their favorite people at one time.

Well he certainly couldn't object, and probably would support Clinton's involvement:) I am not talking morals, although Bush a confirmed cocaine user and heavy drinker, Kennedy, a reported injector of speed and womanizer of a scale as to make Clinton a rookie, would all flunk the moral test. I just think him and the elder Bush have a better than normal understanding of things than the average president:) Hey, a Democrat and a Republican I am equal opportunity

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:20 PM »

Search:

Michael Archer    
Michael Archer

o

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:46 PM »

Was that the Captain of the high tech ship who posted last night?

that was Kyle Kingman...you can read about him here

He is not the ships Captain. He isn't on the boat yet...he will fly in to Aruba and go to the boat from there.

well.I screwed up that post ugh...

Thanks PrivateEye for that link which is fantabulous!  To think they even did a pretest of the equip offshore before they left for Aruba is really something.  A 1700 mile trip.  Oh, I do pray for their success looking for her.

Thanks goes elsewhere, my only contribution was to mess up the quote:))))))
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2007, 08:51:19 PM »

Quote from: KarmaRoundUp on Today at 06:11:40 PM
Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation.

I would like to know,once and for all,IF this is true.
Hi Monkeys

Klaas:
I would like to know too.  I'm affraid if we ask 3 different people we'll get 3 different answers.

Got stuck on the last thread.I hear you Klaas.

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=07

Art:

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an american citizen there.
Thanks Janet.

Karma ... I have save a copy of the treaty and related provision reference somewhere in a file on my disorganized desktop files.   Smile

I am off now but ... will attempt to find it tomorrow afternoon and ... post accordingly

Have nice evening Monkeys.

Janet

4:20 PM

Karma ... I found it!

Janet

+++++++++++++

“IT AIN’T OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.”

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

<snipped>

SCHEDULE OF OFFENSES

1. Murder; assault with intent to commit murder.

2. Manslaughter.

3. Malicious wounding; inflicting grievous bodily harm.

4. Arson.

5. Rape; indecent assault; incest; bigamy.

6. Unlawful sexual acts with or upon children under the age specified by the laws of both the Requesting and Requested States.

7. Wilful abandonment of a minor or other dependent person when the life of that minor or that dependent person is or is likely to be injured or endangered.

8. Kidnapping; abduction; false imprisonment.

9. Robbery; burglary; larceny; embezzlement.

10. Fraud, including obtaining property, money or valuable securities by false pretenses, deceit, falsehood, or other fraudulent means.

11. Bribery, including soliciting, offering [*27] and accepting.

12. Extortion.

13. Receiving, possessing or transporting anything of value knowing it to have been unlawfully obtained.

14. Offenses relating to criminal breach of trust.

15. An offense against the laws relating to counterfeiting and forgery; including the forging of seals, trademarks, documents, or use of such forgeries.

16. An offense against the laws relating to international transfers of funds.

17. An offense against the laws relating to importation, exportation or transit of goods, articles, or merchandise, including violations of the customs laws.

18. Offenses relating to slavery or the illegal transporting of persons.

19. Offenses against the laws relating to bankruptcy.

20. Offenses against the laws relating to prohibition of private monopoly or unfair trade practices.

21. Perjury; subornation of perjury; making a false statement to a government agency or official.

22. Offenses relating to wilful evasion of taxes and duties.

23. Any act or omission intended or likely to: (a) endanger the safety of an aircraft in flight or of any person on board such aircraft; or (b) destroy or render any aircraft incapable of flight.

24. Any unlawful seizure or exercise of control [*28] of an aircraft in flight by force or violence, or by threat of force or violence, or by any other form of intimidation.

25. Any unlawful act or omission intended or that is likely to endanger the safety of any person in a railway train or in any vessel or other means of transportation.

26. Piracy, mutiny, or any mutinous act committed on board a vessel.

27. Malicious damage to property.

28. Offenses against the laws relating to the traffic in, or the possession, production or manufacture of narcotic drugs, cannabis, psychotropic drugs, cocaine and its derivatives, and other dangerous drugs and chemicals.

29. Offenses against laws relating to the poisonous chemicals or substances injurious to health.

30. Offenses against the laws relating to firearms, ammunition, explosives, incendiary devices or nuclear materials.

31. Offenses against the laws relating to the abuse of official authority.

32. Offenses against the laws relating to obstruction of justice.

33. Offenses relating to securities and commodities.

34. Facilitating or permitting the escape of a person from custody.

35. Incitements to violence.

36. Any other act for which extradition may be granted in accordance with the laws [*29] of both Contracting Parties.

_______

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2007, 08:51:57 PM »

Search:

Michael Archer    
Michael Archer

You're good.  I didn't find anything.

me either...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2007, 08:54:12 PM »

Scandi,

To set the record straight, I am the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence and author of the blog you referenced.  The sea trials of the equipment are described in detail in a post on the blog.  The most direct route is approx 1700 miles, but it is safer to loosely follow the coast.  This makes the trip significantly longer, yet safer.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2007, 08:54:15 PM »

The man who looks like or  is Paulus appears also to have a CAMERA in front of him.

Shocked

That could be a camera..I can't tell for sure though  Neutral

It's a silver box with a hole in the front.  Only thing I can think of that fits that description is a camera.  Maybe Paulus is the photog instead of Freddie.

Your own father!

Just a thought.

Looks like a cell phone to me.  Mine looks that way also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.