June 16, 2024, 05:50:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246135 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2007, 10:05:02 PM »

I am sitting here thinking about that Forensic guy that was with Joe T.  I wonder if Joe is going to say Natalee was never at the Sloots I even took my own forensic team to conduct tests at the Sloot Main House.

i like the quote where he can't see enough time for j2k to hide natalee and clean up all the evidence in the timeline.  therefore he concludes that the 3 of them are innocent of anything.  which one of the l0 days they had did they not have time to do all that needed to be done themselves or to find other people to do it?  plus, i know this isn't pc but, who helped him find the exit door on the plane?
dennisintn
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2007, 10:07:20 PM »

I am sitting here thinking about that Forensic guy that was with Joe T.  I wonder if Joe is going to say Natalee was never at the Sloots I even took my own forensic team to conduct tests at the Sloot Main House.

i like the quote where he can't see enough time for j2k to hide natalee and clean up all the evidence in the timeline.  therefore he concludes that the 3 of them are innocent of anything.  which one of the l0 days they had did they not have time to do all that needed to be done themselves or to find other people to do it?  plus, i know this isn't pc but, who helped him find the exit door on the plane?
dennisintn

He is such a fool.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2007, 10:07:33 PM »

I would think that the forensic guy is there to dispute anything Mos might have produced in conjunction with what he was touting he had. He clearly said that he could prove Natalee was dead, so maybe Taco thought the arm had been re-examined, or the car seats had been re-tested and blood was found, etc. Wouldn't that have been nice?

OE! Glad you're here! Anything at all you could post for us would be just great and much appreciated!
BTW: You caused me to do some reading last night! You brought to my mind the 10 lepers healed, and only one turned to see the source of the miracle and give praise. "Where are the Nine" was the question.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2007, 10:09:36 PM »

[
35. Incitements to violence.

36. Any other act for which extradition may be granted in accordance with the laws [*29] of both Contracting Parties.

_______

tm, i think that covers every crime possible except for "runs with scissors" and "playing with matches", but i'll bet there's an aruban law to keep the f.b.i. out or to have access to any of the files, even as incomplete as they are.
dennisintn

Yes but it also says that those to be extradited must have been charged and convicted previously.  And it is a violation of the Dutch Constitution to extradite someone of Dutch nationality.

See:

Article 8 deals with the extradition of nationals. It contains two provisions similar to those included in some of our other recently signed extradition treaties. It grants the Executive Authority the discretionary power to extradite its own nationals. If extradition is denied on the basis of nationality, the requested Party undertakes to submit the case to its competent authorities for the purpose of prosecution, provided that Party has jurisdiction over the offense. This article thus takes into account the law of the Netherlands ordinarily prohibiting the extradition of Dutch nationals but allowing for their prosecution in the Netherlands for offenses committed abroad.
[/quote]

The Dutch do not extradite Dutch Nationals.  It is against their Constitution.

Therefore, any Dutch citizen is always going to be going before one of those famous Dutch judges who never met a suspect they didn't like.

Now isn't THAT special!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »

Good sonar imagery depends largely on the sum quality of the sonar, operator, terrain, and the sonar processing. The images you saw are excellent quality with little noise or motion artifacts. In deeper water, say a couple hundred feet, the noise from the sea surface becomes less and less an issue.  The rougher the water, the more motion artifacts and sea surface noise is in the data.  A passing boat makes a mess out of the data, as do schools of fish, or other biology.  Irregular seafloor geology can make things complicated. Say for example you have a rocks outcropping and coral pinnacles.  Seabed features with positive relief will reflect the sound pulse and leave an acoustic shadow behind the feature.  If what you are searching for is in that shadow, it will not be imaged.  Hopefully it will be imaged on a subsequent adjacent pass or from a different direction.  Usually searches are performed in a "mowing the lawn" pattern, with cross lines perpendicular to the main search lines.  Running the search lines with adjacent lines run reciprocal combined with tie-lines gives you horizontal and lateral control of your target position.  Typically you'll have a sonar target imaged on multiple passes where that target is co-aligned between lines after processing. If the target is imaged on multiple passes from different directions and the target doesn't change locations, you've got the correct target location.  Else, its somewhere in the middle.  With swift currents and cable lengths of about 1 mile, good positioning is critical. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2007, 10:14:13 PM »

You know all this is VERY strange.  On Greta's last week Joe T told her who the judge would be in this case before he even went to Aruba.  The papers would not even report who the judge was, they kept it secret.  How and why did Joe get this information unless someone (the judge maybe) told them ahead of time.  I thought it could have been any judge selected to oversee this. Neutral

Thats what Rammstein wants you to believe. That it's completely random and unbiased and no one knows which judge it will be. It was the same corrupt Judge as back in 2005 Rick Smid. The whole Mos thing was a complete sham and was in totally inline with this ridiculous outrageous cover up. I seriously doubt he did a complete 180 after seeing how corrupt the defense and the Arubans are..They have had this case since Aug 2006 and had ample opportunity to expose the dirtbags that destroyed evidence,changed statements,intimdated witnesses and killed the investigation. It's quite telling if he closes this case without even going for the lesser charges or letting this all play out in front of a judge. The Van Der Sloots werent worried and even Renho messed up the cover up memo when she reported Joran would be released a day early.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:20:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2007, 10:18:35 PM »

Crazybabyborg...
I was asked last night:
"Do I believe in Miracles and are we expecting one?"
This was my reply:
I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2007, 10:20:48 PM »

You know all this is VERY strange.  On Greta's last week Joe T told her who the judge would be in this case before he even went to Aruba.  The papers would not even report who the judge was, they kept it secret.  How and why did Joe get this information unless someone (the judge maybe) told them ahead of time.  I thought it could have been any judge selected to oversee this. Neutral

Thats what Rammstein wants you to believe. That it's completely random and unbiased and no one knows which judge it will be. It was the same corrupt Judge as back in 2005 Rick Smid. The whole Mos thing was a complete sham and was in totally inline with this ridiculous outrageous cover up. I seriously doubt he did a complete 180 after seeing how corrupt the defense and the Arubans are..They have had this case since Aug 2006 and had ample opportunity to expose the dirtbags that destroyed evidence,changed statements,intimdated witnesses and killed the investigation. It's quite telling if he closes this case without even going for the lesser charges or letting this all play out in front of a judge. Its all a SHAM

My point is WHY did Joe T. have to know this and announce it on T.V.?  Was this judge in someone's pocket from the get-go?  Wonder what kind of cases the judge has done in the past?  Wonder what his track record is?  I said this on BFN one time-Paulus and a couple of the judge's need to be looked into.  Something is fishy big time and Joe T. (MO) is involved in this from day 1.  Is it drugs, cartels, the mob or all the above (I am just thinking out loud and only my opinion on this).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

people like the ones in this fiasco..... are not human

patience.... is not easy

soon enough - someone is going to talk because joran or paulus will tick someone off

and more than likely it will be the K2 brothers that talk

hang tight  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2007, 10:26:30 PM »

Crazybabyborg...
I was asked last night:
"Do I believe in Miracles and are we expecting one?"
This was my reply:
I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

Thank you so much for all you are contributing to the quest for Natalee, but also 'educating' us about your techniques and tools. I googled you too but not to find photos, but discovered while even in college you were involved at Woods Hole, what a fascinating career you have had.

Welcome - we appreciate the opportunity to share this journey with you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2007, 10:28:45 PM »

My point is WHY did Joe T. have to know this and announce it on T.V.?  Was this judge in someone's pocket from the get-go?  Wonder what kind of cases the judge has done in the past?  Wonder what his track record is?  I said this on BFN one time-Paulus and a couple of the judge's need to be looked into.  Something is fishy big time and Joe T. (MO) is involved in this from day 1.  Is it drugs, cartels, the mob or all the above (I am just thinking out loud and only my opinion on this).

All the above is what runs Aruba. Just seems to me that it is the American Mob that is involved here with connections to Posner. Not sure if that is because who is involved from Aruba or because the victim was American. I can see it both ways who is financing all of this(Posner,Cartel or Aruban Govt). Certainly would be easy for the Aruban Govt to launder up some dirty drug money. One deicent size cocaine bust would cover all of this.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:31:44 PM by Observer » Logged

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »

Michael Archer has several documents in the Dutchess County, NY, Document Search at http://www.co.dutchess.ny.us/CountyGov/Departments/CountyClerk/12976.htm .  Most recently, he has been a defendent in a lawsuit brought by the Hudson Valley FCU (Federal Credit Union) for $35,000.  Odd that I can't find him employed by Dutchess County, though, as the wiki article states.  From a researcher's standpoint, wiki is crap, pure crap.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »

Hi everyone! Not much to report for the update today.  Weather is still bad and is making the go slow.  The Persistence will persist and plug through though!  She has a job to do and she and the crew will get there to do the job! 

Thanks for the prayers! Please continue them until we bring Natalee home.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »

Anna - the Harpo reference made me tear up with laughter, thanks for that one  Laughing

I don't know if Private Eye is reading tonight but Klaas and some others of us had copious discussion regarding the uncanny likeness of Paulus at the gaming table that night next to Natalee. Ultimately we relied heavily close-up's Klaas made of the hairline, the arms, even the watch. Knowing Klaas I am sure she's got those in her photobucket.

Other points to ponder are this, let's suppose for now that Paulus was involved, that perhaps Joran and Daddy-O were misbehaving while mommy harpo was away? It would not be the first time a father/son or even mother/daughter team have preyed upon others for sexual excapades or even debauchery.

The scale of this cover-up is one element I've never been able to satisfy was generated to protect even the dutch son of a judge, it's too large and too wide and too tight to be just for Joran. I've always felt that implied that either larger people in terms of stature were involved and were being protected, or events that transpire on that island that are part of their 'underworld' are what's being protected.

If you do have an underworld, who better than the mob lawyer extraordinaire Joe T to help you cover it up?

Makes sense me, always has.......as Mrs often says water seeks it's own level, indeed the Sloots and Joe T personify that.

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2007, 10:35:02 PM »

If you want to write to Michael Archer, his address is
Archer Michael E Po Box 28 Fishkill Ny

He lives at the Commons At Fishkill Condo Unit 902D.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »

I can't even find anything about New York Forensics, Inc., in Fishkill, New York., where Michale Archer is the chief forensic examiner.  I'm coming up pretty empty on this.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2007, 10:37:09 PM »

My opinion--Archer is a local flunkie that Joe Taco picked up to take to Aruba with him to pose as an expert.  None of his credentials check out and his wiki entry is newly made, most likely by the Renho herself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2007, 10:39:35 PM »

My opinion--Archer is a local flunkie that Joe Taco picked up to take to Aruba with him to pose as an expert.  None of his credentials check out and his wiki entry is newly made, most likely by the Renho herself.

Is there a way to ask Dr. Baden about him? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »

Boy, do I agree!!  Her ALE buddies are probably impressed as all get out with the guy.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2007, 10:53:56 PM »

I'm not impressed with his fuzzy credentials, but the recent $35,000 judgement against him in court leads me to believe that he is in dire financial straits and not a successful professional.  Gee, I wonder if Tacky convinced him to go to Aruba and pretend to be a forensic pathologist just for the free trip or if he had to pay him, cash under the table, of course.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.