June 16, 2024, 07:32:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246180 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »

My point is WHY did Joe T. have to know this and announce it on T.V.?  Was this judge in someone's pocket from the get-go?  Wonder what kind of cases the judge has done in the past?  Wonder what his track record is?  I said this on BFN one time-Paulus and a couple of the judge's need to be looked into.  Something is fishy big time and Joe T. (MO) is involved in this from day 1.  Is it drugs, cartels, the mob or all the above (I am just thinking out loud and only my opinion on this).

All the above is what runs Aruba. Just seems to me that it is the American Mob that is involved here with connections to Posner. Not sure if that is because who is involved from Aruba or because the victim was American. I can see it both ways who is financing all of this(Posner,Cartel or Aruban Govt). Certainly would be easy for the Aruban Govt to launder up some dirty drug money. One deicent size cocaine bust would cover all of this.

I agree with the above....but the question to me is WHY?  Why would the Mob or the Arubian Gov't or a drug cartel care one whit about Joran VanderSloot and his sweaty papa?  That is one piece of the puzzle that I have never found.
I have always thought Posner was in this up to his eyeballs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »

Interesting.  In 1999 I see Michael Archer filed a pistol permit application in Fishkill County, NY.  Now why would a forensic pathologist need to carry a pistol?  Hmm...

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2007, 11:00:16 PM »

Correction--Dutchess County, NY, not Fishkill County.  My bad.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2007, 11:02:50 PM »

Interesting.  In 1999 I see Michael Archer filed a pistol permit application in Fishkill County, NY.  Now why would a forensic pathologist need to carry a pistol?  Hmm...

Lies when he testifies and people get mad??
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2007, 11:03:08 PM »

Magnolia-

Paulus was special assistant to Rudy Croes prior, his express duty/domain was over contracts. If you're over contracts on this tiny island then every legitimate and also non-legitimate business is in your scope. The word kick-back's might also have some relevance here as well.

night all

I continue to stand with the girl.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2007, 11:05:31 PM »

My point is WHY did Joe T. have to know this and announce it on T.V.?  Was this judge in someone's pocket from the get-go?  Wonder what kind of cases the judge has done in the past?  Wonder what his track record is?  I said this on BFN one time-Paulus and a couple of the judge's need to be looked into.  Something is fishy big time and Joe T. (MO) is involved in this from day 1.  Is it drugs, cartels, the mob or all the above (I am just thinking out loud and only my opinion on this).

All the above is what runs Aruba. Just seems to me that it is the American Mob that is involved here with connections to Posner. Not sure if that is because who is involved from Aruba or because the victim was American. I can see it both ways who is financing all of this(Posner,Cartel or Aruban Govt). Certainly would be easy for the Aruban Govt to launder up some dirty drug money. One deicent size cocaine bust would cover all of this.

I agree with the above....but the question to me is WHY?  Why would the Mob or the Arubian Gov't or a drug cartel care one whit about Joran VanderSloot and his sweaty papa?  That is one piece of the puzzle that I have never found.

Paulus worked on contracts and probably was very tight with the Ministers.  Maybe he has his second set of books locked up or he's in partnership and if he goes down or his kid, the books are open.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2007, 11:07:24 PM »

Birmingham television just had a report on the Natalee case.
Interview with Joe T....he spewed more of his stuff that his client was
absolutely not guilty.
Then Mos....who said that he wanted the truth to come forward
and he would make every effort to make sure that happened.
He said that the case is not closed.
Then JQK....and this was good...he had a twinkle in his eye.
He said that the investigation was botched from the beginning
and there was corruption from within.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2007, 11:09:57 PM »

WTF???  I'm gone for a few hours and come back to see this??? I'm still back on page 5..will catch up in a minute. Shocked Shocked  Laughing

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »

Rather than a forensic pathologist, I fear our Michael Archer was a rather unsuccessful undertaker in Beacon, NY.  In 1999, he and the funeral parlor he owned and lived at was sued by two separate parties with resulting judgements of $24,690 and $1650. 

Gee, it must not be too much of a leap from unsuccessful undertaker to forensic pathologist, eh?

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »

Birmingham television just had a report on the Natalee case.
Interview with Joe T....he spewed more of his stuff that his client was
absolutely not guilty.
Then Mos....who said that he wanted the truth to come forward
and he would make every effort to make sure that happened.
He said that the case is not closed.
Then JQK....and this was good...he had a twinkle in his eye.
He said that the investigation was botched from the beginning
and there was corruption from within.

About time JQK said corruption.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2007, 11:14:21 PM »

WHY is right? I wish I had the definite answers. It appears the Dutch aren't doing a damn thing about it either.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 11:21:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »

Well, Frank suggested that Paulus's background needs digging into and I agree.  I always wondered what the story behind the failed judge in training fiasco was. 

As for Rick Smid, the only thing I can find on him is a recent money laundering case he is presiding over on another island, and his signature on the US Resolution for a Federal Commission on Drug Policy, www.druglibrary.net/resolution/longlist.htm.  You would think in the midst of so much controversy regarding Rick Smid's release of Joran in 2005, they would have sent anyone but him.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2007, 11:15:06 PM »

Rather than a forensic pathologist, I fear our Michael Archer was a rather unsuccessful undertaker in Beacon, NY.  In 1999, he and the funeral parlor he owned and lived at was sued by two separate parties with resulting judgements of $24,690 and $1650. 

Gee, it must not be too much of a leap from unsuccessful undertaker to forensic pathologist, eh?

You just made my day AZLady.  That is the funniest thing.  Add it to his Wiki article.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2007, 11:15:36 PM »

It would have been awful if we went all the way to Aruba to find out the side scan sonar and ROV was incapable of the tasks we require.  The sea trials served to both get the gear working on board the Persistence and to prove their adequacy. If you think it would be interesting, I could post a sample of the sea trial data. The side scan sonar data is fantastic.

Hi OceanExploration,  What a treat to have you here.  Sorry I had to leave for a bit, and now you are offline, but what a nice surprise to meet you here.  I would love to see a sample of the sea trial data. 

I know a little bit about side sonar and how it works.  During the Scott Peterson trial I came to know and correspond with Gene Ralston, that salty 'ole Captain   Very Happy, and I learned quite a bit about the basics through emails.  In fact I was one of the posters {there were actually many of us} who saw what his camera that was attached to the ROV was recording after the SS had spotted what looked like a body in San Francisco Bay on March 14th of 2003.  They had seen her too, Sgt Cloward standing beside him, but the line to the monitor on board the ship had problems, wrong cable.  Even so, there was some footage captured which showed up on Greta's On The Record, live and in living color.  I'll never forget it!  I did do a pencil sketch right away so I wouldn't forget what I saw, and pull it out from time to time for posterity's sake! 

Gene did write and say what I saw was very similar to what they did that day.  He said they saw crabs everywhere on her and so couldn't see clothing, but there were streams of light colored fabric that appeared to be floating above her.  I saw her with lines across, as though she had been wrapped like a mummy.  Turns out what I was seeking was either the crabs or those shredded tatters of her jeans.  It was after her remains washed ashore that he knew it was L

I am so happy you are a part of our group.  Kind of an amazing group of people here, OceanExploration, such a beautifully run sight as well.  Welcome Aboard mate and will  absolutely read everything you give to us.  ;}
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2007, 11:15:44 PM »

The thing I am asking if is a camera is at Paulus left elbow, not directly in front of him.  It could be a small video camera even.  Appears to have a wide strap. 

I think it is a prop he used in his ruse along with Joran to play the role of tourist. 

Also recall Anita mentioning her camera at great length.  There is a reason she did that.

Is this her camera and Paulus is using Mommy's camera as a prop to appear to the tourist girls to also be a tourist as we know Joran claimed to be?

Just another of those strange coincidents it is now appearing we will never have answers for.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2007, 11:21:25 PM »

in the picture it looks like paulus is drinking something

i bet he was drunk as hell...

man, dont i hate him

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2007, 11:23:45 PM »

WHY is right? I wish I had the definite answers. It appears the Dutch aren't doing a damn thing about it either.

Well, PVDS is at the heart of the matter, IMO. 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2007, 11:24:05 PM »

The thing I am asking if is a camera is at Paulus left elbow, not directly in front of him.  It could be a small video camera even.  Appears to have a wide strap. 

I think it is a prop he used in his ruse along with Joran to play the role of tourist. 

Also recall Anita mentioning her camera at great length.  There is a reason she did that.

Is this her camera and Paulus is using Mommy's camera as a prop to appear to the tourist girls to also be a tourist as we know Joran claimed to be?

Just another of those strange coincidents it is now appearing we will never have answers for.

yes, a strap of some kind

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2007, 11:25:35 PM »

Paulus van der Sloot, forensic scientist Michael Archer, Anita van der Sloot and attorney Joseph Tacopina are seen early Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, before the release of Joran van der Sloot, in Oranjestad, Aruba. A judge in Aruba ordered the release Friday of the last of three suspects re-arrested last month in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, ruling the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding him.
---------------------------------

Anita van der Sloot, left, reacts as her attorney Rosemarie Arnold givers her the news of the release of her son Joran van der Sloot, Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, in Oranjestad, Aruba. A judge in Aruba ordered the release Friday of the last of three suspects re-arrested last month in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, ruling the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding him

Paulus - beyond words

Taco - every picture I've ever seen him in he's standing with his legs wide apart and looks like he's getting ready to jump at something - maybe he thinks he looks macho...I think he looks weird.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »

PUZZLER WROTE:
Paulus - beyond words

Taco - every picture I've ever seen him in he's standing with his legs wide apart and looks like he's getting ready to jump at something - maybe he thinks he looks macho...I think he looks weird.
[/b]

Or a Bad case of Jock Itch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.