June 16, 2024, 05:45:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246132 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: December 09, 2007, 01:58:14 AM »

Nite Helen and anyone else leaving for the nite.

I'm calling it a night myself!  GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 09, 2007, 02:00:58 AM »

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) The clock is ticking for officials to find concrete evidence in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

Aruba's chief prosecutor says he plans to close the case by the end of the month unless his office finds enough evidence to charge someone with a major crime.

Wouldn't it be just great karma ******* if this search finds something of Natalee.  Under the wire, ya baby, that would make everyone sit up and clear their throats!

Yes it would. After reading these articles today its about all we have to be hopeful for. The Dutch have had this case since aug 2006..Not sure what more they are waiting on at this point Sad

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g03xmlbMM0BjGFGrLokyvroCO6FwD8TDEK0O0
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/12/suspects_release_no_surprise_t.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 02:04:14 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 09, 2007, 02:05:14 AM »

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) The clock is ticking for officials to find concrete evidence in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

Aruba's chief prosecutor says he plans to close the case by the end of the month unless his office finds enough evidence to charge someone with a major crime.

Wouldn't it be just great karma ******* if this search finds something of Natalee.  Under the wire, ya baby, that would make everyone sit up and clear their throats!

Yes it would. After reading these articles today its about all we have to be hopeful for. The Dutch have had this case since aug 2006..Not sure what more they are waiting on at this point Sad

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g03xmlbMM0BjGFGrLokyvroCO6FwD8TDEK0O0

I agree *******.  Night Klass and Helen.  I'm going to wind my way to bed as well, but see you guys tomorrow.  Night to you too Anna and Gabby  ;}
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: December 09, 2007, 02:37:51 AM »

It would have been awful if we went all the way to Aruba to find out the side scan sonar and ROV was incapable of the tasks we require.  The sea trials served to both get the gear working on board the Persistence and to prove their adequacy. If you think it would be interesting, I could post a sample of the sea trial data. The side scan sonar data is fantastic.

Hi Ocean!! Welcome to SM!! yess, please do post that data, it would be SO interesting!!
It is SUCH an honor to have you posting here at SM, thank you for visiting with us, and many Thanks to you, the Persistence and crew for your selfless undertaking of this mission to bring our girl Natalee home where she belongs! I agree with the other posters that you all are doing God's work and rest assured that He is making the trip with you, and guiding the path of the Persistence. I feel humbled to be able to actually be "speaking" with you, and it has done my heart much good to be reminded that there is still a lot of good in this scary world, evidenced by the supporters and crew of the Persistence who made this mission possible by volunteering the time, knowledge, finances, the ship, equipment etc. in order to search for Natalee and hopefully bring her home at last. We realize the sacrifices all of you are making and the chances you are taking. The world is watching, and our prayers are with all of you for your safety and success.
Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated, and sharing with us Ocean. Stop by and visit us often!
God Speed!!

Hi GabbyG,  Great to see you <<Wavy Guy>>    This will be  a real learning experience to really in essence go through the search with them as it is going on.  What a neat and unexpected bit of fortune to come our way.

Hey Scandi, hi there!!  Great to see you!  Yess, I am very excited about OceanEx sharing the info and experiences of their trip on the Persistence. Some exciting times ahead!
Time to sign off, nite Scandi, nite Monkeys!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: December 09, 2007, 02:50:50 AM »

*******- I have an idea that may work with regards to taking the case to trial.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: December 09, 2007, 02:51:54 AM »

Bad sleep night here.  Sad

Carpe I see you on. email me when you can.. TY
 My prayers  to the folks on the boat... Prayers to Nats family
I am do damn behind cause of work it sucks..  Sad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 09, 2007, 02:52:55 AM »

"They've bumbled this case from the beginning."

Just amazes me both JQK and Tacopina can say this. Why don't they name names..Like Paul Van Der Sloots best friend Jan Van Der Straaten bumbled the case. He was so incompetent in Natalee's investigation but he took over as Bonaires Chief of Police? Yeh Ok!!

How many times have they talked about or looked into this crooked fat slob? Mr How much money do you have? The guy that changed the statements,tore up confessions,intimidated witnesses and was in charge of all the physical evidence.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: December 09, 2007, 02:54:11 AM »

*******- I have an idea that may work with regards to taking the case to trial.

Whats your idea?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 02:57:39 AM by Observer » Logged

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: December 09, 2007, 02:56:03 AM »

"They've bumbled this case from the beginning."

Just amazes me both JQK and Tacopina can say this. Why don't they name names..Like Paul Van Der Sloots best friend Jan Van Der Straaten bumbled the case. He was so incompetent in Natalee's investigation but he took over as Bonaires Chief of Police? Yeh Ok!!

How many times have they talked about or looked into this crooked fat slob? Mr How much money do you have? The guy that changed the statements,tore up confessions,intimidated witnesses and was in charge of all the physical evidence.

Big Fat POS  Fat F**K..    Mad Mad Mad
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 09:00:24 AM by San » Logged
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 09, 2007, 02:58:08 AM »

Mos wanted to separate everyone in order to get them to talk.  If he only prosecutes the 2K's and not Joran at this time he may have the pressure he needs to get them to talk.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: December 09, 2007, 03:14:39 AM »

Mos wanted to separate everyone in order to get them to talk.  If he only prosecutes the 2K's and not Joran at this time he may have the pressure he needs to get them to talk.
Not a bad idea but I have no idea if they can do that and he said today they wont have a trial to persue lesser crimes..He gave a example like making a body dissapear is only 6 months in jail time. They just don't seem to want to use anything to there advantage like Crowne Witness,bending the rules or investigating the people that intentionally bumbled the case. They just want to close the case.IMO

I find it hard to believe that he won't even attempt to get the truth in the court of law. Or even go after the sexual assault charges that dompig is on tape saying right now he could get Joran for 8 years on sexual assault.

http://tinyurl.com/3yxgr6
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 03:22:54 AM by Observer » Logged

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 09, 2007, 03:22:48 AM »

It's a shame that they don't have law enforcement down there. This would probably make 2K's mad enough to not go down alone. Especially, if they had limited involvement.  Of course if they are equally guilty, Joran may speak up and want equal punishments. It would nice to see the lawyers turn on each other, for the good of their clients.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 09, 2007, 03:45:31 AM »

Time to call it a night. Good night to who ever is left.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 09, 2007, 04:12:23 AM »

They have no evidence because the powers that be in the first few months got rid of it.  What about the Dutch looking in to that corruption.  They just may find the evidence they need.  Call Dompig in for questioning and ask him why he changed his story five times about what happened to her.  Round them all up and see if the ALE that were taking PV's from witnesses can tell us what Van der stratten did and how he helped his friends.  Mos, go see why Witt and Vocking changed the search warrant when Witt was supposed to have been somewhere else.  Take PV's on all the people that found evidence, then the ones that got rid of it.  You don't have a case because you haven't pushed past the corruption. Don't believe what these lying officials say.  Reinterogate all of the Koens, Freddie, lorenzo etc.  Where were the sloot children, home or with Anita.  What did that truck bring to the sloot house.  What was on Anita's and Freddies cameras.  Why do they let all the criminals go free without ever having to be interogated again. You needed to go after this case not taking into account anything the Arubans did.  Half the time no one knows if it is police or beach patrol.  Look at the mess down there and take 2 minutes to figure ou why they need you to keep giving them more money.  It will get worse, because if we don't get answers, we are going to do  our  best to keep people away from Aruba, and hurt any dutch company we can.  This whole thing is just BS and it's time to know the truth.  What ever  happened to interpol being involved.  Tell us when our FBI can come in and  get answers.  Interogat  Karen Janse, why did she  release  Paul as a suspect, when she knew damn well he was.  Ask her where the evidence went that  changed form before  it  got there.   She personally carried evidence herself.  Where is it.    Not good  enough  Mos, this is ridiculous.  No wonder the  school of  boys  who raped and recorded the school girl had no fear.  This attitude is encouraged by the dutch.  Ridiculous, cruel, corrupt, liars,  perverts and  preditors-thats  what  I think of when Aruba is mentioned.    And lots of money coming from somewhere to cover all these mistakes, as well as defend them.  I hope many people involved in Aruba and some of the Dutch judges fall right into the ocean.  Then they could meet Natalee and be ashamed.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: December 09, 2007, 05:07:02 AM »

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IS PAULUS's FLY UNZIPPED!! Shocked

Why does he have a forensic scientist??

IT IS!!!!  In that top photo, Paulus' fly is unzipped!  GROOOSSS!

And it looks like he is more than excited about the decision.

Reporter; Paulus, how do you feel about this recent turn of events, and your son's pending release from detention?
Paulus; Words escape me, but I am highly aroused that my son will be free to find me another naive tourist to make disappear.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 09, 2007, 05:47:26 AM »

Where's Robots?   Joe T. has man boobs!

take a look at the body language in that picture.....

Big Bellies-R-Us?

well that too.... but there was something else that stood out to me right away... Look at how they are all standing..

and ANNA and Tyler, Red said he would be sooooo disappointed if the two of you didn't post on the FP about today's article... Wink Laughing

Very good article.   I read it and tried twice to respond to no avail.  I got server or page error.  I have not watched NBC or MSNBC in a long, long time and have no plans to view them again.  Ronald Reagan must be turning over in his grave --- remember how he got started in TV -- GE Theatre.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #316 on: December 09, 2007, 08:10:37 AM »

Dutch wear wedding rings on their right hands for some reason. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_ring
In The Netherlands, Catholic people wear it on the left, all others on the right

In a few European countries people wear their wedding bands on the left hand but the majority wear them on their right hands. In the Netherlands Catholics wear their rings on the left while others wear them on the right.
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/46046

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 09, 2007, 08:48:17 AM »

I went shopping yesterday.  Well, not really shopping but trying to get an order on chairs straight where I was delivered the wrong chairs, but ... beside the point, I kept my radio on public radio and they announced every few minutes the case according to Mos, would most likely be closed by 12/31/07, secondary to lack of evidence.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #318 on: December 09, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »

Quote from: KarmaRoundUp on Today at 06:11:40 PM
Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation.

I would like to know,once and for all,IF this is true.
Hi Monkeys

Klaas:
I would like to know too.  I'm affraid if we ask 3 different people we'll get 3 different answers.

Got stuck on the last thread.I hear you Klaas.

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=07

Art:

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an american citizen there.
Thanks Janet.

Karma ... I have save a copy of the treaty and related provision reference somewhere in a file on my disorganized desktop files.   Smile

I am off now but ... will attempt to find it tomorrow afternoon and ... post accordingly

Have nice evening Monkeys.

Janet

4:20 PM

Karma ... I found it!

Janet

+++++++++++++

“IT AIN’T OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.”

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

<snipped>

SCHEDULE OF OFFENSES

1. Murder; assault with intent to commit murder.

2. Manslaughter.

3. Malicious wounding; inflicting grievous bodily harm.

4. Arson.

5. Rape; indecent assault; incest; bigamy.

6. Unlawful sexual acts with or upon children under the age specified by the laws of both the Requesting and Requested States.

7. Wilful abandonment of a minor or other dependent person when the life of that minor or that dependent person is or is likely to be injured or endangered.

8. Kidnapping; abduction; false imprisonment.

9. Robbery; burglary; larceny; embezzlement.

10. Fraud, including obtaining property, money or valuable securities by false pretenses, deceit, falsehood, or other fraudulent means.

11. Bribery, including soliciting, offering [*27] and accepting.

12. Extortion.

13. Receiving, possessing or transporting anything of value knowing it to have been unlawfully obtained.

14. Offenses relating to criminal breach of trust.

15. An offense against the laws relating to counterfeiting and forgery; including the forging of seals, trademarks, documents, or use of such forgeries.

16. An offense against the laws relating to international transfers of funds.

17. An offense against the laws relating to importation, exportation or transit of goods, articles, or merchandise, including violations of the customs laws.

18. Offenses relating to slavery or the illegal transporting of persons.

19. Offenses against the laws relating to bankruptcy.

20. Offenses against the laws relating to prohibition of private monopoly or unfair trade practices.

21. Perjury; subornation of perjury; making a false statement to a government agency or official.

22. Offenses relating to wilful evasion of taxes and duties.

23. Any act or omission intended or likely to: (a) endanger the safety of an aircraft in flight or of any person on board such aircraft; or (b) destroy or render any aircraft incapable of flight.

24. Any unlawful seizure or exercise of control [*28] of an aircraft in flight by force or violence, or by threat of force or violence, or by any other form of intimidation.

25. Any unlawful act or omission intended or that is likely to endanger the safety of any person in a railway train or in any vessel or other means of transportation.

26. Piracy, mutiny, or any mutinous act committed on board a vessel.

27. Malicious damage to property.

28. Offenses against the laws relating to the traffic in, or the possession, production or manufacture of narcotic drugs, cannabis, psychotropic drugs, cocaine and its derivatives, and other dangerous drugs and chemicals.

29. Offenses against laws relating to the poisonous chemicals or substances injurious to health.

30. Offenses against the laws relating to firearms, ammunition, explosives, incendiary devices or nuclear materials.

31. Offenses against the laws relating to the abuse of official authority.

32. Offenses against the laws relating to obstruction of justice.

33. Offenses relating to securities and commodities.

34. Facilitating or permitting the escape of a person from custody.

35. Incitements to violence.

36. Any other act for which extradition may be granted in accordance with the laws [*29] of both Contracting Parties.

_______
Good morning Monkeys.
Thank you Janet,sure seems like a lot of good info,a lot to digest.I am wondering if Beth and Dave have looked into all of this.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #319 on: December 09, 2007, 09:54:56 AM »

snipped from Klaas's post of Joran's statement after release...
"I sat in a cell for 15 people, but alone. I could play a little football and had the bible."

He forgot to mention his cell phone Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.