June 16, 2024, 07:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246174 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 09, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »

With all that has been going on of late, I have to wonder why in the world the vd Sloots and their evil cadre are all over the newspapers, preening and posing, pants unzipped, see through paraphernalia and all and generally seen as celebrating as though they are so happy that this young girl is still missing.

Is this not the height of callous behavior and poor taste?

They have no shame nor pride.

Eurotrash?

amoebas

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 09, 2007, 01:59:03 PM »

Mos came out with guns ablazin'.

He said that he has Explosive new evidence.
He said that he had proof that Natalee was dead.
He said that the father was definately involved.
He was willing to talk.
He gave us all hope and made us believe in him. (except San)

What happened to him?  Who got to him?
Just before the Kalpoes were released he suddenly canceled
a news conference and his next interview he blamed the
family, the media and the DEA agent. He was suddenly
like a different man.

Where is the explosive new evidence? 
How did he know that the Kalpoes disposed of the body?

It is all goofy!

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything new?

TACOPINA: Not for my eyes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are there new wiretaps?

TACOPINA: There are new recordings.

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

We Learned Something New In The Natalee Holloway Investigation
by Greta Van Susteren Gretawire.com

CAR WASHING - Greta interviews off camera the neighbor to Kalpoe brothers who saw them washing their car the night
Natalee disappeared.

MOS: New evidence is evidence that we didn't have before. As simple as that.

new evidence gained after the moment that they were released,

the evidence is just material, but they have to be confronted with that because they were never confronted with those findings.

MOS has stated:

we had to confront them with it. They are suspects, each of them, and they are witnesses against the other, possible. So we have to question them.

That's what we are aiming for. And if this information given by them shows that they are not involved, then they will not be prosecuted. But we don't think that that's the case.

We are not desperate.

we cannot disclose it at this time.

It's not just one person taking that decision. We take it as an organization, and meaning (ph) an organization, we (INAUDIBLE) with -- there are 45 people here, and they contribute one way or another in this case,

decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

The execution of the whole investigation is done by police officers, who were, in this case, after the Dutch were involved, handpicked from the Netherlands

Greta:

So it's physical evidence, something you can actually touch or feel

JQK: Or see. Sure.

Greta: or some scientific thing

JQK: Absolutely

Evidence - JQK

"I can't specifically answer but i think the evidence that they have their hands on now will do a lot to clarify the timeline, the whereabouts, the actions and where everybody was that night and the time it was when they were at certain places and what was going on."

THEN KELLY STATED
The report of significant new incriminating evidence was misleading," Kelly said. "It was the same evidence or lack of evidence they had from the very beginning."

Dave Holloway: “There is always hope of finding Natalee alive; however, police are saying to look in the sea”
http://tinyurl.com/2yh3b8

Sumpin' just ain't right.  In retrotpsect, sounds like a bunch of lying liars, all of whom are lying for their lying liar agendas.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #382 on: December 09, 2007, 02:04:18 PM »

nyclover.  did you hear peter devries say anything about natalee's case?
dennisintn

Dennis - Well, a week ago, the Holloway case was in Peter R. De Vries his programm.
Peter and another crime reports have just make crime reports about the Holloway case, in RTL Boulevard.
But about that all is nothing new. I early had post what all the crime reports had tell about the Holloway case.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 09, 2007, 02:05:59 PM »

Just wanted to bid everyone au revoir for the day.  Grandson and son participating in Christmas musical at church this evening, and I gotta run in order to be there on time.

"The wrong shall fail and right prevail with peace on earth,good will to men".

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 09, 2007, 02:09:38 PM »

dennisintn

Dennis - Well, a week ago, the Holloway case was in Peter R. De Vries his programm.
Peter and another crime reports have just make crime reports about the Holloway case, in RTL Boulevard.
But about that all is nothing new. I early had post what all the crime reports had tell about the Holloway case.

thank you, ma'am, i'll dig them up.  have a great day.
dennisintn
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #385 on: December 09, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »

dennisintn

thank you, ma'am, i'll dig them up.  have a great day.
dennisintn

You are welcome, but what does this mean; ma'am?
And btw, thanks have a great day too.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 09, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

******* and/or Klassend,

Would you look at that video again.
It looks to me as though he [Paulus] takes a sip from his drink,
It looks like a small pile of chips in front of him
then his right hand picks up chips off the blackjack table and then
he removes his hand from the table and under the table -  when the video goes fuzzy

Why would one remove chips from the table though if that is what I saw?

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3922731&affil=wlne

See his hand, watch it.

Just got back from the store and I've watched the video.  I didn't see him remove chips from the table but I'll watch again.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: December 09, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »

Investigate the Judges and their brotherhood (and teflon shield).

We all know there is major corruption going on... The judges seems to be a good place to start...

Investigate also the Aruban government at the Minister level... Since Paulus is an apostle of Rudy Croes then it makes sense that the "brotherhood" has deep roots.

Investigate the "Posner" effect ... the brotherhood must get it's funding from somewhere...

If they want the focus off the JK2 then lets re-set the fire where it needs to be -- on discovering who is calling the shots and isolating the masterminds... They believe they are above the law since they are the ones who make the law...

Noriega thought he was above the law too... Now he rots in a U.S. Prison.  IF we can capture a head of state then surely we can capture despots at minister and judicial and polis levels who grow corruption for their own gain...

In the end this may be the only solution...

btw... take a good look at the Posner cases that Smid has been involved with and you will get my drift...

Hey Silverfox,

I'm very interested in the Posner cases that Smid has been involved in.  Where can this information be found?  Thanks.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #388 on: December 09, 2007, 02:23:33 PM »

Well if it was the ALE who told Dave to 'look to the sea'...then she can't be there.  ALE doesn't want her to be found.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 09, 2007, 02:27:32 PM »

People Magazine Dec 7

Joran van der Sloot, one of three young men last seen with Natalee Holloway in Aruba, was set free Friday by an Aruban judge who ruled there was not enough evidence to hold him for an additional 60 days of pretrial detention.

A week ago, Aruban Court of Instruction Judge Rick Smid also ruled there was not enough evidence to hold co-defendants Deepak Kalpoe, 24, and his brother Satish, 21.

The release of van der Sloot, 20, comes as no surprise to the family of Holloway, the Alabama teen who disappeared in 2005. The attorney for Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, told PEOPLE earlier the case would be dropped soon.

"If they don't have enough to hold them to simply interrogate them, they don't have enough to hold them to face charges," New York lawyer John Q. Kelly said. "They certainly don't have enough to convict them of the charges. It's pretty simple stuff."

Aruba's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos, says he will announce later this month whether he will proceed to trial against the three young men. They were last seen driving Holloway, 18 at the time, from a popular nightclub May 30, 2005, several hours before she was to fly home with members from her graduating class.

If new evidence arises, Mos says he has plenty of time to bring the case to trial because the statute of limitations is 18 years from the time of Holloway's disappearance.

"We still have another 15 years to wait for new evidence," he says.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20165014,00.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: December 09, 2007, 02:30:16 PM »

People Magazine Dec 7

Joran van der Sloot, one of three young men last seen with Natalee Holloway in Aruba, was set free Friday by an Aruban judge who ruled there was not enough evidence to hold him for an additional 60 days of pretrial detention.

A week ago, Aruban Court of Instruction Judge Rick Smid also ruled there was not enough evidence to hold co-defendants Deepak Kalpoe, 24, and his brother Satish, 21.

The release of van der Sloot, 20, comes as no surprise to the family of Holloway, the Alabama teen who disappeared in 2005. The attorney for Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, told PEOPLE earlier the case would be dropped soon.

"If they don't have enough to hold them to simply interrogate them, they don't have enough to hold them to face charges," New York lawyer John Q. Kelly said. "They certainly don't have enough to convict them of the charges. It's pretty simple stuff."

Aruba's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos, says he will announce later this month whether he will proceed to trial against the three young men. They were last seen driving Holloway, 18 at the time, from a popular nightclub May 30, 2005, several hours before she was to fly home with members from her graduating class.

If new evidence arises, Mos says he has plenty of time to bring the case to trial because the statute of limitations is 18 years from the time of Holloway's disappearance.

Not that I believe a word any of them say
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 09, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »

******* and/or Klassend,

Would you look at that video again.
It looks to me as though he [Paulus] takes a sip from his drink,
It looks like a small pile of chips in front of him
then his right hand picks up chips off the blackjack table and then
he removes his hand from the table and under the table -  when the video goes fuzzy

Why would one remove chips from the table though if that is what I saw?

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3922731&affil=wlne

See his hand, watch it.

I don't know if he took any chips but his hand was clearly on them then it went below the table. Putting your a hand below the table is frowned upon big time in vegas.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: December 09, 2007, 02:37:37 PM »

Hi everyone, greetings from west Texas where I am maintaing my 2 1/2 year mostly quiet vigil.  Recent events have effected me as well as you all and I had to have a serious talk with myself when I realized how crabby I was acting because of the depressing turn in the case.  The level in our proverbial glass is never constant but let us remember that Joran just spent 2 weeks in jail and thats more justice than was dished out last year.  It ain't much, but I'm thankful for the few drops I have.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 09, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »

-----------------------------
Sure like we believe anything you say anymore. All one big sham of draggin this out and stalling but never attempting to find the truth or any attempt to prosecute anybody for any crime.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 09, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »

[/quote]

lol, it's a show of respect and courtesy to the person you're talking to.  ma'am to women, and sir to men.  taught at an early age to southerners of my vintage.  not even allowed to be used in some schools these days.  old south ways are dying at a rapid clip.  it doesn't mean there was anything wrong with them, just different.
dennisintn
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #395 on: December 09, 2007, 03:01:33 PM »

lol, it's a show of respect and courtesy to the person you're talking to.  ma'am to women, and sir to men.  taught at an early age to southerners of my vintage.  not even allowed to be used in some schools these days.  old south ways are dying at a rapid clip.  it doesn't mean there was anything wrong with them, just different.
dennisintn
[/quote]

Ok, I understand now ma'am, full writing madam. I used this many time, to people that I don't know and people that been older then me. And that is why I tell all the time U, in place of YOU.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #396 on: December 09, 2007, 03:06:58 PM »

People Magazine Dec 7

What still another 15 year to wait for new evidence. How dare YOU MOS?
When they says waiting, waiting does mean in the Netherlands, never solved.
I HATE THIS LAW SYSTEM!!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #397 on: December 09, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »

People Magazine Dec 7

So they will or will not close out the case?If they don't close it out,Beth and Dave won't get the case files?Or will they still get the case files?OR,can aruba be any more confusing?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: December 09, 2007, 03:32:55 PM »

Well, I still would like to know about the Posner/Judge Smid connection, but Silverfox must be off napping. 

In the meantime, I went to do a little more reading on Posner/Chicago mob/gambling, etc.  Ugh!
Interesting in the "mob vocabulary or glossary", which I don't speak, this tidbit:

Trunk Music ... to be murdered and put in a trunk.
Where the corpse usually ends up. The "music" is the sound
of the flesh rotting in the trunk, according to Rocco Infelise who described it
to FBI mole William B.J. Jahoda, who was wired.

Sorry guys.  Shocked  Now I need another shower.

Starting to understand a little more about why Joe Tacopino is so heavily involved with the Sloots.    As we all knew, he wasn't on the case because of this dazzling brilliance.  The Sloots need a different type of advice, and I think it's much about Paulus.

Still would love to have more Posner/Smid info.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: December 09, 2007, 03:43:04 PM »

Silverfox asked us to look at it and sounded like he had one, but didn't provide a link 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.