June 16, 2024, 05:27:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246125 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/09/jossy-mansur-provides-an-opinion-on-the-actions-of-aruban-prosecutor-hans-mos/

Jossy Mansur Provides an Opinion on the Actions of Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos

Note:  be sure to read to the very end
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2007, 06:13:41 PM »

Lmao Klass,  blind is an understatement!  I want to puke everytime I see him or JR for that matter.  But looking closer at these pics we've seen today and reading from the very first day that Natalee went missing,  dear poppa is as guilty as the rest! 

Yes, he most certainly is.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/09/jossy-mansur-provides-an-opinion-on-the-actions-of-aruban-prosecutor-hans-mos/

Jossy Mansur Provides an Opinion on the Actions of Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos

Note:  be sure to read to the very end

Jossy has acted like a true news person wanting to get to the truth. Not being a tool of the government like many other publications in Aruba.

Your job is not to be a government tool, that would make you nothing more than propaganda, not the news.

Thank you Jossy!

We will give it our best to prove to Mos and his associates that the case cannot be closed while there is so much fact, indication and admissions in play! (Jossy Mansur)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 09, 2007, 06:24:12 PM »

We only saw a portion of the tape of Gerald Dompig telling all in Jossy's office.

I have always wanted to see what else Dompig had to say.

Jossy probably has more than ALE since they had that little tendency to throw everything they didn't like away.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: December 09, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

Something else dawned on me today while away.

When Paulus was screeching "You have no jurisdiction, You have NO jurisdiction!"  I now believe he thought they were actually going to arrest Joran on the spot.  That would explain his non sequitur comment.

Instead of seeing parents desperately looking for their child, he was so short sighted and self absorbed he could only see danger for his own perfectly safe child.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: December 09, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

We only saw a portion of the tape of Gerald Dompig telling all in Jossy's office.

Jossy probably has more than ALE since they had that little tendency to throw everything they didn't like away.

Anna,  the whole Jossy thing.....I agree,  he has been the one stronghold (dont care what others say) in this whole situation.  But alas at this point,  all I want is Natalee brought home so she can be laid to rest in the country that she was born. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2007, 06:33:45 PM »

Kermit, maybe he is zipping his pants up Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »

Hello.... I need a favor from the person or persons who ran the blog
joranvandersloot.blogspot.com
The blog is no longer active, however I have a post from one of the comment pages on that blog., left by an anonymous poster with broken English. The post has chilling consistencies to the latest Revelations from the prosecution. The part about wiping out evidence and spiriting away a body. This poster was trying to tell us what happened. I guess at the time the post was overlooked as there were hundreds of comments on the page.The post gave much detail ast to who and how.
........................The owner of that blog could trace the post because they had a site meter at the time. If you ran that blog please contact me, and I will tell you the date and time of the comment. Thanks.....  casualdolly@aol.com
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 09, 2007, 06:38:20 PM »

Anna,  the whole Jossy thing.....I agree,  he has been the one stronghold (dont care what others say) in this whole situation.  But alas at this point,  all I want is Natalee brought home so she can be laid to rest in the country that she was born. 

I agree, Longhaul, but in the event that is not possible or doesn't happen, some actual justice would go a long way, sotaspeak.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 09, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »

ok so I screwed up the quote thing.......sorry!!!

OH another KY Monkey. I am so happy!  Welcome.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2007, 06:39:48 PM »

Something else dawned on me today while away.

When Paulus was screeching "You have no jurisdiction, You have NO jurisdiction!"  I now believe he thought they were actually going to arrest Joran on the spot.  That would explain his non sequitur comment.

Instead of seeing parents desperately looking for their child, he was so short sighted and self absorbed he could only see danger for his own perfectly safe child.

Because he knows Joran is guilty. He would not have been so defensive if he didn't know that and woiould have been more concerned about a missing girl.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2007, 06:41:02 PM »

Maybe he's just zipping up his fly  Wink

O.K., thought I was being cute with my comment but I did not beat Klaasend to the punch. Sorry.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: December 09, 2007, 06:42:08 PM »

joranblog@yahoo.com is the email on the site

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: December 09, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »

The blog is no longer active, however I have a post from one of the comment pages on that blog., left by an anonymous poster with broken English. The post has chilling consistencies to the latest Revelations from the prosecution. The part about wiping out evidence and spiriting away a body. This poster was trying to tell us what happened. I guess at the time the post was overlooked as there were hundreds of comments on the page.The post gave much detail ast to who and how.
........................The owner of that blog could trace the post because they had a site meter at the time. If you ran that blog please contact me, and I will tell you the date and time of the comment. Thanks.....  casualdolly@aol.com

Hi, Elaine....that blog is still available, but maybe you mean nothing new posted since early 2006? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2007, 06:45:41 PM »

joranblog@yahoo.com is the email on the site
Thanks, I will try that as well. AS I said that blog is no longer active, but the entire blog remains online. It hasn't been active since March 2006.... so this comment was made over a year ago. I will try that email..thanks
longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: December 09, 2007, 06:46:13 PM »

Yep, another KY poster! lol   And yes Anna I agree justice would be nice, but Im sorry that I fear it wont happen as we want it too.  The island and the justice sysytem (haha) is too corrupt for that.  Such a shame. 
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2007, 06:48:35 PM »

Hi, Elaine....that blog is still available, but maybe you mean nothing new posted since early 2006? 
Hi 2NJsonsMom!, yes thats what I mean
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »

OK, unfortunately that email account has been canceled. this is what I got:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<joranblog@yahoo.com>
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: December 09, 2007, 06:57:20 PM »

Hi 2NJsonsMom!, yes thats what I mean

Now you have us all wondering about that post... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 09, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »

OK, unfortunately that email account has been canceled. this is what I got:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<joranblog@yahoo.com>

grrrr... Mad Oh well...it was worth a try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.