June 16, 2024, 07:36:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246181 times)
longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: December 09, 2007, 08:08:27 PM »

WHINE.......I want an avitar!  Lmao 

Welcome to SM, longhaul! Maybe Klaas can fix you up with an an 18 wheeler.  Wink

That would work!  My hubby drives a truck and between the amount of time I have spent on this case and what he does, I find it appropriate
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 09, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »

Helen

Even before I read your "bug" comment this morning, I had come to the same conclusion.  Archer's only "forensic" tie is bug removal.

Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 09, 2007, 08:21:07 PM »

WHINE.......I want an avitar!  Lmao 

Welcome to SM, longhaul! Maybe Klaas can fix you up with an an 18 wheeler.  Wink

That would work!  My hubby drives a truck and between the amount of time I have spent on this case and what he does, I find it appropriate

I set you up with the Long Haul Truck Stop until I can find something better.  Hope that's OK  Smile
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 09, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »

Mos came out with guns ablazin'.

He said that he has Explosive new evidence.
He said that he had proof that Natalee was dead.
He said that the father was definately involved.
He was willing to talk.
He gave us all hope and made us believe in him. (except San)

What happened to him?  Who got to him?
Just before the Kalpoes were released he suddenly canceled
a news conference and his next interview he blamed the
family, the media and the DEA agent. He was suddenly
like a different man.

Where is the explosive new evidence? 
How did he know that the Kalpoes disposed of the body?

It is all goofy!

Magnolia, I'll tell you what's wrong with Hans Mos. He is a liar just like everybody else from Holland and Aruba who have been involved in the case.

Nadira's statement that they all lie, even the grown-ups, is spot on.

We'll see if they turn over the case file to the family after they close the case. My bet is they won't because they have to protect their lies. Jossy has them pegged, they are all in bed together, Hans Mos included.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: December 09, 2007, 08:26:12 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/09/jossy-mansur-provides-an-opinion-on-the-actions-of-aruban-prosecutor-hans-mos/

Jossy Mansur Provides an Opinion on the Actions of Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos

Jossy need the Freebirds posts......they have it all laid out in such fine order.

Note:  be sure to read to the very end

GREAT EDITORIAL BY JOSSY!

He pegged those bastards, they are corrupt to the core and the core goes all the way to Holland.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 09, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »

Refer to the line in BOLD:

The examining magistrate says that it’s true that the current dossier of the two suspects contains serious ‘objections’ against them, but not enough to keep them longer in custody.  Custody based on the current evidence is not allowed.  This evidence was the wiping out of traces of a crime scene and the spiriting away of a body, said a spokesperson of the OM. The two brothers remain suspects of voluntary manslaughter or in any case, serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Natalee Holloway.   

Now the post:

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage.
They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

MATCHES.... Someone knew what happened,...This needs to be looked  into again, now that the Prosecution has given their stance.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: December 09, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »

The examining magistrate says that it’s true that the current dossier of the two suspects contains serious ‘objections’ against them, but not enough to keep them longer in custody.  Custody based on the current evidence is not allowed.  This evidence was the wiping out of traces of a crime scene and the spiriting away of a body, said a spokesperson of the OM. The two brothers remain suspects of voluntary manslaughter or in any case, serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Natalee Holloway.   

Now the post:

It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage.
They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

MATCHES.... Someone knew what happened,...This needs to be looked  into again, now that the Prosecution has given their stance.

Yes, I remember this post and agree.  I hope the Joran Blog guy is reading here and contacts someone about it. 
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 09, 2007, 08:48:23 PM »

Now the post:

crap cage.

Yes, I remember this post and agree.  I hope the Joran Blog guy is reading here and contacts someone about it. 
Klass, very Erie huh?!! Everyone pray for Tim and the searchers to find what they need.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: December 09, 2007, 08:49:14 PM »

Now the post:

crap cage.

When was this posted?  date?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 09, 2007, 08:55:05 PM »

http://joranvandersloot.blogspot.com/2006/02/joran-goes-on-record-we-just-got-back.html
  March 2006....at 8:41 Pm
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 09, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »

I just wanna say once you go to that page scroll way down near the bottom to see it, as there are hundreds of posts on there,from several days...scroll way down
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 09, 2007, 09:05:23 PM »

Maybe in addition to the reward for information, maybe she should approach the FBI about agreeing to allow the person with the info to enter their program with their reward money if they are so afraid of someone over there, just kidding, but to keep an entire island quite requires a very deep level of fear
longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: December 09, 2007, 09:06:28 PM »

Works for me!  Funny thing is that I have I have been all over this country and missing persons has always caught my eye. The avitar is fitting.  Had one once on another sight that was an 18 wheeler with an angel on the side.  People forget that truckers can be a positive influence in missing persons due to the territory that we cover.  (and yes, I went every where with him before we had kids)  We aren't all bad like were portrayed on TV.

The Persistence  is our one hope now,  we have to keep our eyes on her, and send Prayers and positive light her way. 

Thanks for the avi!!!!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 09, 2007, 09:07:31 PM »

Excuse me quiet not quite
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 09, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »

I just wanna say once you go to that page scroll way down near the bottom to see it, as there are hundreds of posts on there,from several days...scroll way down

That's right around the time he/she stopped updating the blog.  The comment section was left open for a long time.  Shoot, you can probably still comment on it now unless comments are moderated. But as far as new posts on the blog they stopped around March 2006.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 09, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »

Now the post:

crap cage.

When was this posted?  date?
I have been away all day ( crazy Cowboy victory) -- but what the hell is this from???? It is the lynch-peg of this case!!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: December 09, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »

Klaas... am posting in Musings a question about satellite searching you did for the missing pilot in NV and if it can be accessed for all areas

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: December 09, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

WRECK. My kids love the trains! KABOOM as they say when they hit one another!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 09, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »

i find the post interesting but im not sure i believe it.

its certainly possible.. but i think she is on land

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 09, 2007, 09:35:14 PM »

seems very possible but im not sure it could have happened that same night

i guess it could have....but

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.