June 16, 2024, 06:46:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246159 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 09, 2007, 09:35:39 PM »

i find the post interesting but im not sure i believe it.

its certainly possible.. but i think she is on land

I agree robots.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 09, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »

Read the comment under Jossy's article on the front page from Evilive.  Is is very interesting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 09, 2007, 09:42:01 PM »

if the killers knew the body was in the water they would be STOPPING all the chances of the ship going to search...

even Mos would be out there with a SIGN that says NO BOATS ALLOWED

nawwwwwwwww... now if the ship gets there and the ALE does not let the boat search... then i wil reconsider

dont get me wrong, the searchers are GREAT, but might be just what Aruba wants
a search to turn up nothing..
then again, because it is an unknown. it needs to be done

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: December 09, 2007, 09:42:40 PM »

I agree robots.

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 09, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »

Read the comment under Jossy's article on the front page from Evilive.  Is is very interesting.
yes    ty

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 09, 2007, 09:44:19 PM »

From the front page:

evilive on December 9th, 2007 9:57 pm
I wonder how Alexander Gottenbos got a green card so fast to work in the USA.
Jacobs says that Americans came to Aruba and commit insurance fraud. What a twist!!! Is he working here illegally or just working the welfare system in Georgia? Here is an Aruban insurance agent possibly commiting fraud in the United States.
Why did he sell his home so abruptly and leave Aruba?
His wife had a good business there also.
Bed wetting. Bed wetters usually grow out the problem by the age of 10. When an adolescent starts it is usually some physical problem that needs immediate attention. Or; some trauma or neurological problem surfaced. Keon should be up to number two by now. Sander; did you really have your phone stolen or was someone trying to defend herself and it was grabbed and broken when she was struck with it? Was this before or after her hair was cut?
Every lead focused nowhere near the crime scene. All searches at the van Der Sloots would turn up nothing except maybe Anita’s camera with pictures of a defenseless young injured and drugged American blond tourist.
Did the Gottenbos’ buy any mattresses in June of 2005. Or; since they better flee the island they did not bother.
Boy I would not want Willeim Van Cromvoirt as a father. He disowned his son and fired him so as to distance himself from any possible prosecution. Bad as it was at least Paulus defended his son. Or was Geoff’s crime worse. He couldn’t take the name of Natalee Holloway when her name was mentioned and seemed to go into a catatonic state of mind.
He had to get rid of his pick up.
But here again Geoff’s father is a Dutch national fleeing the island. Sells his business and flees. I guess he couldn’t explain the hidden cameras in the guests’ rooms so they had to be renovated while the cameras were removed. Anyone remember the video of Geoff’s arrest. He had what appeared to be wearing a black hooded VCB uniform.
Why was van der Straaten removed from the case? Believe it or not he may have been a good guy and the Prime Minister fired him rather than offing him. Besides he was ready to retire anyway and who would believe an alcoholic.
Dirty hand was in all probability DJ
Here we have Guido; Flees shortly after Natalee disappears. The ones’ that toss the dice; they knew about the skimming going on at the blackjack tables.
Why doesn’t Deepak leave? Why leave a good business. That is a direct line to web sights and all the dirty films that Freddy makes of drugged tourist sells big on the cybernet.
It’s called supplemental income.
While we are on supplemental income; did Joran ever pay New York State and New York City income tax for is TV appearance. At the very least as a guest it would have been around $500.00. I believe that would be around $70.00 as a non resident.
What about Joran’s girlfriend at the time Natalee disappeared. No mention of a dark skinned, dark hair brown eyed Aruban in his book. But Joran has to team up with Fabien just so everyone knows he really likes blonds. But then again why Natalee; he said he liked Ruth better; but then again he and Guido were also pretty close.
BTW why not the mineshafts? Think about it. Yes Keon had a boat available but think about it if you agree on the ocean theory. Did they bring the boat to Natalee or did they bring Natalee to the boat or was the boat and Natalee already at the same location in Malmok.
The mines are just a little out of the way on the way back to either Paradera or Hooiberg.
Less then two and one half miles. No extra charge for gas as in the case of a boat.
There are some flaws in 10061906 post but I can follow the thought process.
longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: December 09, 2007, 09:47:43 PM »

yes    ty

Read that  earlier and I agree, but then again I also find some truth in what Simian and Shango said too. Call me crazy, but I wish I had the brain power that Lala's has. Those "riddles" mean something to me, wish I could unscramble them the way she does.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: December 09, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »

Looks like Natalee is the #1 most shocking unsolved crime on E!

JonBenet is #2

Are any of you watching it?  They're showing JonBenet right now
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: December 09, 2007, 09:50:24 PM »

justice delayed IS justice DENIED

usually its the ass defense atty's saying it

well, put that in crack pipe and smoke it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: December 09, 2007, 09:51:07 PM »

I liked what privtae eye posted to Anita, but I do not think Anita is in a listerning phase. The Sloots see their jobs as protecting Joran to end of their days.
Joran will go back to Holland and find some cesspool to live in and never amount to anything, no matter what Anita does. She has no infuence over him. The Sloots probably thought that this would have all blown over by now and that Joran would be in school, graduating by now with honors and making a nice career for himself. Making the family proud. He won't ever do that and she does not realize that yet.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: December 09, 2007, 09:51:29 PM »

yes    ty

Read that  earlier and I agree, but then again I also find some truth in what Simian and Shango said too. Call me crazy, but I wish I had the brain power that Lala's has. Those "riddles" mean something to me, wish I could unscramble them the way she does.

I agree on that. I get very confused with those riddles. Lala's really gets into them and can make so much sense from it.  I thought I noticed a little Shango in that post and am wondering if Lala's did herself.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: December 09, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »

I agree robots.

Me too.  I've always thought that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 09, 2007, 09:56:21 PM »

Looks like Natalee is the #1 most shocking unsolved crime on E!

JonBenet is #2

Are any of you watching it?  They're showing JonBenet right now

I wouldn't even what channel it's on here, LOL.  I've never watched the show before and I can guarantee you my husband wouldn't stop watching his football game for it, LOL.

Let us know how it is please, TIA.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: December 09, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

I agree robots.

Me too.  I've always thought that.

hi noly, im not going to throw out the possibility of a boat but it seems like
then you have too many people involved... ummmm im not sure but that is what it seems to me..
land fill - seems much less complicated - especially when you have people not allowing you to search that area  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: December 09, 2007, 09:57:31 PM »

I liked what privtae eye posted to Anita, but I do not think Anita is in a listerning phase. The Sloots see their jobs as protecting Joran to end of their days.
Joran will go back to Holland and find some cesspool to live in and never amount to anything, no matter what Anita does. She has no infuence over him. The Sloots probably thought that this would have all blown over by now and that Joran would be in school, graduating by now with honors and making a nice career for himself. Making the family proud. He won't ever do that and she does not realize that yet.

And from what we have been "told", Anita is a Buddist.  I don't think she ever practiced any religion. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
longhaul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: December 09, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »

Gosh me too Blue, Im just one of those High Tech Rednecks, and get sucked into this kind of stuff.  However,  I do think Nat is in the water. If they find her or not,  I dont know how I feel. I want them too,  but at the same time, I have to be resonable and say "It aint gonna happen".  Really, really, really want to be wrong tho!!! 
yes    ty

I agree on that. I get very confused with those riddles. Lala's really gets into them and can make so much sense from it.  I thought I noticed a little Shango in that post and am wondering if Lala's did herself.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: December 09, 2007, 10:01:10 PM »

robots, anything is possible, except what they tell you happened.  with the exception of jossy, is there anyone we've been exposed to on the happy island who hasn't proven to be a liar?
dennisintn
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: December 09, 2007, 10:07:21 PM »

I think and believe that in order for this to go any further that the GOOD people of Aruba has to get off their duff's and get involved in this and demand justice not only for Natalee but also for themselves. Sitting back and keeping their mouths shut is not the answer to this problem.  Maybe Jossy needs to rally the people of the island around him and demand an accounting of the goings-on on the island.  If the people cannot rally around then this case is lost.  Mos cannot do it on his own.  It has to be in the interest of the people and that island.  I am so sick of the same old saying "but this will hurt the innocent people of Aruba who had nothing to do with this".  Or "all the people involved are not even Arubans".  If they are not going to be a part of this solution then they are the problem along with the government and judges and the Sloots and Kalpoes.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 09, 2007, 10:08:42 PM »

robots, anything is possible, except what they tell you happened.  with the exception of jossy, is there anyone we've been exposed to on the happy island who hasn't proven to be a liar?
dennisintn

Worse yet, you'd think anyone from Aruba would know the difference in a fish trap and a crab trap.  Size for example.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 09, 2007, 10:19:07 PM »

dennisintn

yes

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.