June 16, 2024, 05:25:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246124 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: December 09, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »

Refer to the line in BOLD:

The examining magistrate says that it’s true that the current dossier of the two suspects contains serious ‘objections’ against them, but not enough to keep them longer in custody.  Custody based on the current evidence is not allowed.  This evidence was the wiping out of traces of a crime scene and the spiriting away of a body, said a spokesperson of the OM. The two brothers remain suspects of voluntary manslaughter or in any case, serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Natalee Holloway.   

Now the post:

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage.
They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

MATCHES.... Someone knew what happened,...This needs to be looked  into again, now that the Prosecution has given their stance.

And where you find Natalee and Joran's shoes you will also find Sanders' phone.  Remember, his phone was not lost, it was stolen according to him.  Also keep in mind that the IM's between Deepak and Joran that night (early morning) were not in the order of a conversation, rather three IM's in a row by Deepak then three IM's in a row by Joran.  They each used Sanders' phone to send IM's through their computers.  That's why Satish was at home on Deepak's and Val was up at 2.30 am on the Sloot computer.  That is what the early morning phone all was about.  Joran had to get someone up and on their computer and Val's email is the one that was accessed at that time

I wish Mos or somebody would pull the phone records for that phone and see how tis was done and where the pings show up.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 09, 2007, 10:29:37 PM »

Looks like Natalee is the #1 most shocking unsolved crime on E!

JonBenet is #2

Are any of you watching it?  They're showing JonBenet right now

I heard people discussing Natalee at church this morning.
I stopped by the grocery store and heard people discussing
Natalee in the check out line
I had dinner with eight cousins and it was all the talk at
the dinner table.
People that I would have never thought followed the case
had considerable knowledge of the facts.
I was quite amazed.
Everyone was upset that the 3 perps had been released again.
Mos may have shot tourism right between the eyes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: December 09, 2007, 10:31:26 PM »

WTF???  I'm gone for a few hours and come back to see this??? I'm still back on page 5..will catch up in a minute. Shocked Shocked  Laughing

I was looking back in the thread and looked at this picture again and I wanted to point out the sweat outline on Paulus shirt  puker puker puker
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: December 09, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »

Hi to All,  WOW. that post was really something!  Thanks for that Elaine.  I also found this post that talks about the stars. and it is kind of a Perry Mason clue, but certainly makes sense.  He talks about the fact Natalee wanted to see the stars but there were no stars out, unless you were about 2 miles out in the ocean! 

"Anonymous said...

The Aruba weather report on May 30, 2005 will nail a coffin nail right into Joran's head. Hope somebody expert can get some satellite Aruba weather images on May 30, 2005. Then we can precisely locate where Joran was at 4:00 PM that same night. I figured that the Mariott beach is at NE of the island, the weather station is at the southern tip
    of the island, and the cloud pattern was moving diagonally from the NE to the South. So the weather report indicated that the Mariott beach was under overcast clouds, and there was no way for Natalee to see any starry stars in the sky. Joran had to be out 2 miles off the beach into the ocean to be able to see some stars. That stars confession of Joran tells me he is guilty of murder and of disposing Natalee's body into the ocean.
    2:38 PM

Pretty interesting, but I wonder how reliable it is.  Are there many posters that use the nik Anonymous, as their writing styles vary.   Do you think Mos knows about this post?  Or the search crew?  I just can't see them coming 1700 miles on blind faith without something to give them a real clue.  If she was put say 2 miles out, they would be able to calculate how the cage might have drifted after all this time, right?  Probably back and forth as most things in the ocean do.  I wonder how wide a swatch they will search by grid?

I WONDER everything!  Don't mind me.  ;}
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 09, 2007, 10:44:42 PM »

Hi to All,  WOW. that post was really something!  Thanks for that Elaine.  I also found this post that talks about the stars. and it is kind of a Perry Mason clue, but certainly makes sense.  He talks about the fact Natalee wanted to see the stars but there were no stars out, unless you were about 2 miles out in the ocean! 

"Anonymous said...

The Aruba weather report on May 30, 2005 will nail a coffin nail right into Joran's head. Hope somebody expert can get some satellite Aruba weather images on May 30, 2005. Then we can precisely locate where Joran was at 4:00 PM that same night. I figured that the Mariott beach is at NE of the island, the weather station is at the southern tip
    of the island, and the cloud pattern was moving diagonally from the NE to the South. So the weather report indicated that the Mariott beach was under overcast clouds, and there was no way for Natalee to see any starry stars in the sky. Joran had to be out 2 miles off the beach into the ocean to be able to see some stars. That stars confession of Joran tells me he is guilty of murder and of disposing Natalee's body into the ocean.

Pretty interesting, but I wonder how reliable it is.  Are there many posters that use the nik Anonymous, as their writing styles vary.   Do you think Mos knows about this post?  Or the search crew?  I just can't see them coming 1700 miles on blind faith without something to give them a real clue.  If she was put say 2 miles out, they would be able to calculate how the cage might have drifted after all this time, right?  Probably back and forth as most things in the ocean do.  I wonder how wide a swatch they will search by grid?

Think "Hodges" -- "thought prints" -- she is at sea where the ship is searching. (robots and  san -- pay heed)

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 09, 2007, 10:44:55 PM »

WTF???  I'm gone for a few hours and come back to see this??? I'm still back on page 5..will catch up in a minute. Shocked Shocked  Laughing

I was looking back in the thread and looked at this picture again and I wanted to point out the sweat outline on Paulus shirt  puker puker puker
Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 09, 2007, 10:46:12 PM »

"Anonymous said...

Think "Hodges" -- "thought prints" -- she is at sea where the ship is searching. (robots and  san -- pay heed)
that could be  Cool Wink

- A Horse's Tale
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: December 09, 2007, 10:46:44 PM »

Well this is all fascintating.  You're getting me all worked up.  I fly on Wed. to Aruba

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: December 09, 2007, 10:49:02 PM »

Well this is all fascintating.  You're getting me all worked up.  I fly on Wed. to Aruba

That is great news.  Will Aruba have any problems with your flying there to meet the ship?  I sure hope they do not give you any problems.

Good luck and we are all praying for you and Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 09, 2007, 10:50:48 PM »

Refer to the line in BOLD:

The examining magistrate says that it’s true that the current dossier of the two suspects contains serious ‘objections’ against them, but not enough to keep them longer in custody.  Custody based on the current evidence is not allowed.  This evidence was the wiping out of traces of a crime scene and the spiriting away of a body, said a spokesperson of the OM. The two brothers remain suspects of voluntary manslaughter or in any case, serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Natalee Holloway.   

Now the post:

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage.
They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

MATCHES.... Someone knew what happened,...This needs to be looked  into again, now that the Prosecution has given their stance.

And where you find Natalee and Joran's shoes you will also find Sanders' phone.  Remember, his phone was not lost, it was stolen according to him.  Also keep in mind that the IM's between Deepak and Joran that night (early morning) were not in the order of a conversation, rather three IM's in a row by Deepak then three IM's in a row by Joran.  They each used Sanders' phone to send IM's through their computers.  That's why Satish was at home on Deepak's and Val was up at 2.30 am on the Sloot computer.  That is what the early morning phone all was about.  Joran had to get someone up and on their computer and Val's email is the one that was accessed at that time

I wish Mos or somebody would pull the phone records for that phone and see how tis was done and where the pings show up.

I don't know much about cell phones, but hopefully someone here does. Here's an article I clipped in trying to learn more:

Cell phone users, beware.  The FBI can listen to everything you say, even when the cell phone is turned off.

A recent court ruling in a case against the Genovese crime family revealed that the FBI has the ability from a remote location to activate a cell phone and turn its microphone into a listening device that transmits to an FBI listening post, a method known as a "roving bug."  Experts say the only way to defeat it is to remove the cell phone battery.

"The FBI can access cell phones and modify them remotely without ever having to physically handle them," James Atkinson, a counterintelligence security consultant, told ABC News.  "Any recently manufactured cell phone has a built-in tracking device, which can allow eavesdroppers to pinpoint someone's location to within just a few feet," he added.

According to the recent court ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Lewis Kaplan, "The device functioned whether the phone was powered on or off, intercepting conversations within its range wherever it happened to be."   

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/12/can_you_hear_me.html

Shocked

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 09, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »

GODSPEED! Cool

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: December 09, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »

They've been cooperative, helpful, and wonderful from what I gather.  I'll try to post an update Wed night on the blog.
http://nholloway.blogspot.com

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 09, 2007, 10:54:38 PM »

GODSPEED! Cool

Yes, Godspeed!  We'll be with you in Spirit. Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 09, 2007, 10:55:42 PM »

Very cool Oceanexp - have a safe flight!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: December 09, 2007, 10:58:46 PM »

They've been cooperative, helpful, and wonderful from what I gather.  I'll try to post an update Wed night on the blog.

Excellent, thanks!  Suggeston, stay away from Julia Renfro when you are in Aruba.   Wink
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 09, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

Excellent, thanks!  Suggeston, stay away from Julia Renfro when you are in Aruba.   Wink

for so many reasons.   Laughing

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 09, 2007, 11:03:45 PM »

Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I missed "Mr. Humidity's" sweat as well . He looks like the cat the swallowed the canary.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 09, 2007, 11:04:54 PM »

what aruba and the dutch want us to believe is about as silly as the magic bullet theory

LOAD after LOAD

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 09, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »

paulus looks like he needs a treadmill

do they have them in prison ?? Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 09, 2007, 11:06:41 PM »

Oceanexploration,

If something is found, where do you intend to go? Certainly not to Aruba?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.