June 16, 2024, 08:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246203 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 09, 2007, 11:08:34 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. I have been reading & following the latest BS. Did we really expect anything close to justice from Rick Smid?

Also:
Anna wrote:
Worse yet, you'd think anyone from Aruba would know the difference in a fish trap and a crab trap.  Size for example.

Anna, I would have doubts that some "teens/kid" would know the difference in the type of trap UNLESS there were fishermen in the family. JMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 09, 2007, 11:09:26 PM »

Oceanexploration,

If something is found, where do you intend to go? Certainly not to Aruba?
Go directly to the U.S.A. -- Do not pass Aruba -- do not pay $200.00

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: December 09, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »

what aruba and the dutch want us to believe is about as silly as the magic bullet theory

LOAD after LOAD

Right.  So who here believes that the whole island, the justice dept., minister, prime minister, the crooked judges, all are protecting J2K?

IMO, they would like for us to believe this is all about Joran and the Kalpoes.  And yes, they kidnapped Natalee and God knows what the truth is after that.  But it's a big stretch for me to believe that all of this is to protect some lil' thugs.  Paulus and others are the ones really being protected, IMO.  Hopefully, Jossy is ready to let out some of what he has been holding back and that will help connect the whole story.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: December 09, 2007, 11:15:06 PM »

what aruba and the dutch want us to believe is about as silly as the magic bullet theory

LOAD after LOAD

Right.  So who here believes that the whole island, the justice dept., minister, prime minister, the crooked judges, all are protecting J2K?

IMO, they would like for us to believe this is all about Joran and the Kalpoes.  And yes, they kidnapped Natalee and God knows what the truth is after that.  But it's a big stretch for me to believe that all of this is to protect some lil' thugs.  Paulus and others are the ones really being protected, IMO.  Hopefully, Jossy is ready to let out some of what he has been holding back and that will help connect the whole story.

yes, it goes something like this

paulus says to people," if you my is son convicted, i will tell and report on JOE and then JOE will report on JOHN and JOHN will report on JAMES and etc etc etc

i said it a couple weeks ago, these punks were making movies and the parents ( fathers)
knew about it and may have been involved. they were raping, stealing, and selling the movies, drugging people etc etc etc .. it is horrible and if one SQUEALS everyone goes down

so, they are protecting each other....

its a mess 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 09, 2007, 11:18:41 PM »

i find the post interesting but im not sure i believe it.

its certainly possible.. but i think she is on land

I agree robots.

Me too.  I've always thought that.

hi noly, im not going to throw out the possibility of a boat but it seems like
then you have too many people involved... ummmm im not sure but that is what it seems to me..
land fill - seems much less complicated - especially when you have people not allowing you to search that area  Wink

that freaking landfill is/was toxic too... red has a huge scar from that place... like a chemical burn...

and then Julia the evil bitch, came on here and laughed about how they told them the landfill didn't have anything...etc.  Tim, Dave, eveyONE was sick after that landfill was  searched... of course for it only to be filled in and set fire to...

I fear that is where they hid Natalee.... but I want to be wrong and them find her in the ocean....

and I still say there are no innocent arubans because someone, somewhere knows and just won't say....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 09, 2007, 11:19:16 PM »

WTF???  I'm gone for a few hours and come back to see this??? I'm still back on page 5..will catch up in a minute. Shocked Shocked  Laughing

I was looking back in the thread and looked at this picture again and I wanted to point out the sweat outline on Paulus shirt  puker puker puker
Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Eewwwwww, I didn't notice his baggage before.  Shocked Shocked

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 09, 2007, 11:23:24 PM »

oh.. I hit post too soon... anyway with that rant, I agree it's way more than just these three little assbites.... it's way more, and the more i hear about that hateful island, the more sure I become.

After all, this island was the one where a girl was raped at school... gang raped actually and they filmed it and SHE is the one that was "tainted"

F@#$ that... if that were my daughter (which btw, they were so worried about feeding their daughters and God daughters, as I recall) I would so have killed the little punks that did that to her..... there would not be any baloney about HER being tainted,

rant over Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: December 09, 2007, 11:26:18 PM »

LOAD after LOAD

yes, it goes something like this

paulus says to people," if you my is son convicted, i will tell and report on JOE and then JOE will report on JOHN and JOHN will report on JAMES and etc etc etc

i said it a couple weeks ago, these punks were making movies and the parents ( fathers)
knew about it and may have been involved. they were raping, stealing, and selling the movies, drugging people etc etc etc .. it is horrible and if one SQUEALS everyone goes down

so, they are protecting each other....

its a mess 

It's a mess alright.  And I do think Koen, Sanders, Freddy, Guido, GVC, are all involved or in the know, especially since they scattered like marbles, and most of them just moved away.

I don't know much about boats, but I've been deep sea fishing and I'm glad I wasn't out there in a boat the size that the Gottenbos' appeared to be.  Is that boat really big enough to go out 2 1/2 to 3 miles?  It looks kinda small for that. 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 09, 2007, 11:27:07 PM »

I didn't mean to derail the conversation... i was lurking and reading back and just got madder and madder

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: December 09, 2007, 11:27:13 PM »

oh.. I hit post too soon... anyway with that rant, I agree it's way more than just these three little assbites.... it's way more, and the more i hear about that hateful island, the more sure I become.

After all, this island was the one where a girl was raped at school... gang raped actually and they filmed it and SHE is the one that was "tainted"

F@#$ that... if that were my daughter (which btw, they were so worried about feeding their daughters and God daughters, as I recall) I would so have killed the little punks that did that to her..... there would not be any baloney about HER being tainted,

rant over Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
Exactly -- NOTHING seems to ruffle the locals. That is why I have NO sympathy for the "suffering" innocent locals from the boycott.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: December 09, 2007, 11:27:55 PM »

They did not want them to search the deep water either.
Remember Dompig would not make the call to the FBI
to get the deep water equipment.  They didn't mind the
shallow water search.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 09, 2007, 11:28:48 PM »

I am hoping the search is successful because it has a good tip source that is not MIP6 or Julia or Dompig but someone who really knows something for a change.

Like the post Elaine posted tonight, there have been several and they seem to say something like this one with 2 miles up to 3.5 miles, that wine of Bacchus one.

I care just as much about Aruba as they cared about Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 09, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »

I didn't mean to derail the conversation... i was lurking and reading back and just got madder and madder

Derail as in TRAIN WRECK? Shocked

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 09, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »

Sooner or later someone is going to kick Joran's rear so hard they will be wearing him for a shoe.  Guess that would be a clog in his instance.  But that photo of him where he is STILL smirking, putting the window of the car down so the media could see him just says it all.  He will cross the wrong one any day now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 09, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

They did not want them to search the deep water either.
Remember Dompig would not make the call to the FBI
to get the deep water equipment.  They didn't mind the
shallow water search.

Yes, they refused to let the divers in the water after the FBI, Navy and U of FLorida has the best of diving teams actually there on the island with TES.  Once, they wouldn't let them rent a boat.

Wasn;t it the same with the landfill, they wouldn't even rent them those equipment things like little bulldozers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 09, 2007, 11:36:06 PM »

????

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: December 09, 2007, 11:37:53 PM »

I always read and look forward to your posts, Mrs Red.  Sometimes it's hard to think of anything positive to post, at least for me.

I hope all the best theories will be checked out by this water search.  At the very least, we find out where Natalee is NOT.  But I am hoping for that miracle and that she will be found right where they think she is.

Is it too much to hope for at least one of Joran's shoes to be wrapped up in that tarp with her and some duct tape with Paulus fingerprints all over it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: December 09, 2007, 11:41:13 PM »

OK, now I have derailed things.

But I was just thinking how I wish Aruba had LASHES as punishment the way some countries do.

I would like to see those lashed who did this to Natalee.

That would include their smarmy enabling parent or parents.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: December 09, 2007, 11:41:19 PM »

I still say that "MOS" needs to look at this site  http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/chicago.html
to see exactly who is in the video, and go from there to get the truth.  Question some of those people over again.  Aru-Bay I feel tells alot.  Any input on that?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: December 09, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »

????
still waiting ... what did I say/do wrong????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.