June 16, 2024, 05:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246122 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: December 10, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »

www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Klaas... Help please!!!I messed up the link! TIA

Scoll way down to the bottom and there is a lot of mentions of Judge Smid and the Aruban Court.  A lot of the Aruban Court decisions we know are Judge Smid.

In case anyone is interested. BBL

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: December 10, 2007, 04:05:09 PM »

Surely the defense attorney did not deny that the Judge who issued the warrant was already present when the team showed up to search, and that he edited the warrant to exclude a portion of the residence. Joran had access to the entire residence at all times, and thus it was improper to exclude all but his apartment. Did they also mention that Paulus friend from the office of the prosecutor was also there, as he said, to help an old family friend Paulus, and that as a result of the disclosure of his presence, he took a leave of absence from his job in the prosecutor's office to further help his old friend. Conflicts, whereeeeeeeeeeeee:)
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: December 10, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »

Why would the Mafia risk exposing all this if they were involved with Nat's case? If the Mafia was involved this would of been over a long time ago. Forgetaboutit!

There is no way the VDS's are that powerful of a family. If Paulus had anything on the Mafia he would be sleeping with the fishes!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: December 10, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »

Nut,

Fantastic blog. Must reading for anyone (most people in my life) that can't understand what has and is going on down there.

Any idea who's blog it is?

Frank...I don't think I have ever seen it and I thought I had seen them all!
I have no idea who's it is.

Wow, I've never seen it either, but it's great.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: December 10, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »

I created a thread for the Ocean Search so we can discuss it in one place.  It's a sticky:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.0

I'm confused.  OceanExplorer, do you want posts about cryptic messages on where to search or information about mafia connections in Aruba?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: December 10, 2007, 04:09:53 PM »

LOL Klaas...it worked, but you deserve the thanks anyway!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: December 10, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »

It's up to the moderator.  It would be useful having a thread (as was just made) for the search itself since it will soon start.  Useful information can be discussed there I suppose. Again, I'm not sure if discussion should be included there, or kept to a separate thread.  I don't care about cryptic messages.. lol.  Just useful information.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #747 on: December 10, 2007, 04:16:34 PM »

Klaas...please delete my post in that new thread. I misunderstood and was confused too, I guess. Thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: December 10, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »

The Mafia takes care of their own. If you know what I mean.
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: December 10, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »

Aruba get ready to smell the poverty as little to no americans will be gracing your shores thanks to the VDS and Kalpoes and your corrupt little island. Hans Mos is apparanlt FOS and a POS enjoy eachother you LOSERS! Can't wait until we relish here the demise of Paulus and J2K and discuss how you were made to disappear. I truly would love it. I hope TES can bring Nat home. Until then I hope Aruba sinks that place is a sh*t sandwich and everyday the locals take a bite. On another note Happy Holidays to All you monkeys here and everywhere

Peace- IDFT
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #750 on: December 10, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »

OceanExplorer,
Aruba is only 75 sq miles but is atributed with 3% of all the cocaine coming to the U.S. going through it's ports.

Quote:

Caribbean Corridor
Approximately 22 percent of the cocaine available in the United States is transported from South America through the Caribbean to maritime POEs in the United States, particularly in southeastern states. According to IACM, of the cocaine shipments that were detected departing South America moving toward the United States via the Caribbean, most departed South America on vectors that indicated transit via either Jamaica (7% of the 22%) or Haiti/Dominican Republic (7% of the 22%). Cocaine shipments also were detected moving toward the United States on vectors that indicated transit via Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands (4% of the 22%) and Aruba/Lesser Antilles (3% of the 22%). An additional 1 percent of cocaine shipments were detected moving toward the United States via the Caribbean, although the areas through which the cocaine transited were undetermined.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs11/12620/cocaine.htm

In the Netherlands there was a time, people that has done, cocaine in little tubes and then going in bananas.
But they had been caught. And btw, it was not really a good indeed, for to put in bananas, because drugs doggys smells it.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #751 on: December 10, 2007, 04:30:01 PM »

Nut44x4...I saw H.C. Smid and I think that was from a front page post. The Caribbean Court of Justice is the one that Pita posted about that Jacob 'Bob' Wit was appointed to on June 1st 2005. Will go back and see if there is anything under Rotterdam later.

Thanks for the pic NYC_lover.

You are welcome!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: December 10, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »

Poor Paul tried to explain about the judge at sloot place changing search warrant. Star says she  just can't leave it hanging like that...lets jorans lawyer say not true, every ounce was searched. Star says see thats the problem, we don't know the truth here in US.
HEEELLLOOOO!!! YES WE DO!!!
OK..how do we contact Star....she needs brought up to date!!!!

I'm sure there's a website for Star Jones.  To be honest, I've never watched her show and wouldn't expect it gets a large audience.  Typical of a show host that hasn't a clue though.

30 mos. we've been hearing interviews like this.  natalee's family telling the truth, the interviewer doesn't know her butt from a hole in the ground, and j2k defense attorneys lying their butts off. 
anybody remember dompig in sept. or oct. 05 saying that a complete search of the sloot compount was on their wishlist but the judges hadn't allowed it.  notice that the taco's repugnant dog didn't bother clarifying that the entire place hadn't been searched until march or april of this year, and the "forensic search" he had done was done just last week. 
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: December 10, 2007, 04:40:53 PM »

In the Netherlands there was a time, people that has done, cocaine in little tubes and then going in bananas.
But they had been caught. And btw, it was not really a good indeed, for to put in bananas, because drugs doggys smells it.

NYC, Thanks!

And thanks for the tip about bananas.  I will remember that as well.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 10, 2007, 04:41:36 PM »

It's up to the moderator.  It would be useful having a thread (as was just made) for the search itself since it will soon start.  Useful information can be discussed there I suppose. Again, I'm not sure if discussion should be included there, or kept to a separate thread.  I don't care about cryptic messages.. lol.  Just useful information.   

My thought about the new thread is it could be a place for us to GIVE YOU information and if you have questions you can ask us there.  Most of the back and forth discussions will end up here anyway.  Your BLOG serves as the main source for updates on the search itself. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 10, 2007, 04:43:02 PM »

Maybe use this thread for placement and let Klaas or Red, San, etc., decide what is relevant to be moved to the Ocean thread, so that it is not inundated with redundant information.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #756 on: December 10, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

NYC, Thanks!

And thanks for the tip about bananas.  I will remember that as well.   

You are welcome!
Do u had heard about that cocaine in bananas story?

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: December 10, 2007, 04:45:58 PM »

Klaasend,

I agree.  Let's go with it.  I'll try to plug into it about twice daily.  One request... if information is posted, it's references are given.  Source and authentication is vital. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 10, 2007, 04:49:52 PM »

Maybe use this thread for placement and let Klaas or Red, San, etc., decide what is relevant to be moved to the Ocean thread, so that it is not inundated with redundant information.

The only problem with that is that it require me or one of the mods to see everything and sometimes we don't.  I think pertenent links and information FOR Ocean Explorer should be posted in that thread and any questions about the links can be answered there.  It's really hard to keep up with it all, especially during holiday season. 
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: December 10, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »

Ocean Explore,

I think the paranoid factor is a little tuned up, maybe too high.

The coverup has already happened. Nobody's life is in danger except the sloots. Even the stupidest of people...

But we do see the new story being written. There is no proof a serious crime occured.

Natalee wanted to see the sharks after all right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.