June 16, 2024, 06:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246151 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2007, 08:15:30 PM »

On second thought, I think he reaches into his pocket to get the cigs. So I guess, it is a camera.  I would have to see that video again to be sure.  Do we have the entire ABC version anywhere?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »

White shirt/tan pants

White shirt/white pants

It may not be a camera, I could be wrong.  But it looks like a camera to the right of the cigarettes and like it has a thick black camera strap attached to it.

If not a camera, I wonder what it could be.  Wish Klaas would get back as she is very good at this kind of thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »

Was that the Captain of the high tech ship who posted last night?

that was Kyle Kingman...you can read about him here
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

He is not the ships Captain. He isn't on the boat yet...he will fly in to Aruba and go to the boat from there.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »

Paulus van der Sloot, forensic scientist Michael Archer, Anita van der Sloot and attorney Joseph Tacopina are seen early Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, before the release of Joran van der Sloot, in Oranjestad, Aruba. A judge in Aruba ordered the release Friday of the last of three suspects re-arrested last month in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, ruling the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding him.
---------------------------------

Anita van der Sloot, left, reacts as her attorney Rosemarie Arnold givers her the news of the release of her son Joran van der Sloot, Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, in Oranjestad, Aruba. A judge in Aruba ordered the release Friday of the last of three suspects re-arrested last month in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, ruling the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding him

Interesting picture.  It looks like Paul forgot to zip his pants, and Taco has man boobs. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2007, 08:17:20 PM »

He is not the ships Captain. He isn't on the boat yet...he will fly in to Aruba and go to the boat from there.

well.I screwed up that post ugh...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2007, 08:18:53 PM »

Michael Archer is the lead forensic scientist on the Joran van der Sloot defense team. In December 2007 Archer travelled to Aruba with van der Sloot's American defense attornies Joseph Tacopina & Rosemarie Arnold. In the weeks leading up to this trip Arubian prosecutor Hans Mos led Joran's defense team to believe there was "incriminating new evidence" against Joran. This was found to be untrue. While in Aruba, Archer examined the points of interest in the case and was set to meet with the Arubian authorities shortly before Joran was released from the KIA detention center. Archer said, "It was obvious that there was no new evidence. In fact, there is no evidence that Natalie died as a result of a criminal act. There is no crime scene, there is no DNA or forensic evidence, there are no confessions and there is no body. In the time Joran was with Natalie it would be impossible for him to have killed her and disposed of her without leaving a trace. I am certain Joran did not kill Natalie Holloway."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Archer

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »

well.I screwed up that post ugh...

I think he might be the geophysicist who operates the equipment maybe?  He told us but I am too dumb to understand well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »

On second thought, I think he reaches into his pocket to get the cigs. So I guess, it is a camera.  I would have to see that video again to be sure.  Do we have the entire ABC version anywhere?

Is Paulus a smoker?

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »

Nice picture of Paul with his fly down and sweat covering the upper right side of his shirt.  Is that his wedding ring on his right hand?
Anita must have asked for the Harpo Marx look at the beauty salon. Ugh.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2007, 08:22:46 PM »

whoops, guess you had already noticed the fly and man boobs. I should have read further before posting.  What a gross looking group though.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2007, 08:23:01 PM »

I have always thought that Paulus was more directly involved..... More than just with the with cover-up and aftermath of Joran's actions. And I have always believed that Natalee was taken to the VDS home first.
That statement...."Your own father"  is very telling, along with Joran's contention that nothing would have happened if Anita had not been out off the island. I had the feeling he meant that both he and Paulus would have been held in check by Anita's presence.
Doesn't Paulus have a reputation as a ladies man on the island...as sickening and unbelievable as that may sound?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2007, 08:28:30 PM »

Nice picture of Paul with his fly down and sweat covering the upper right side of his shirt.  Is that his wedding ring on his right hand?
Anita must have asked for the Harpo Marx look at the beauty salon. Ugh.

Well she should be very pleased for she sure got it!    Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2007, 08:29:48 PM »

Who is paying for Michael Archer???

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »

Where's Robots?   Joe T. has man boobs!

take a look at the body language in that picture.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,  The one hope I have now after the disappointment of Joran being released is that hopefully they will now find Natalee.  The ship should be in place, right?  Has there been any word about what is happening with the search?  Thanks  ;}

Scandi, the ship is experiencing weather delay...stuck in 14-18 foot seas.
They do not expect to arrive until Wednesday.

Thanks Magnolia,  I wonder if they are going straight down through all those islands south of Florida?  I'll have to watch the weather tonight.  I just hope they have a specific target area, and I would think they would have to to go to all this work and expense.  Exciting!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2007, 08:33:36 PM »

Michael Archer is the lead forensic scientist on the Joran van der Sloot defense team. In December 2007 Archer travelled to Aruba with van der Sloot's American defense attornies Joseph Tacopina & Rosemarie Arnold. In the weeks leading up to this trip Arubian prosecutor Hans Mos led Joran's defense team to believe there was "incriminating new evidence" against Joran. This was found to be untrue. While in Aruba, Archer examined the points of interest in the case and was set to meet with the Arubian authorities shortly before Joran was released from the KIA detention center. Archer said, "It was obvious that there was no new evidence. In fact, there is no evidence that Natalie died as a result of a criminal act. There is no crime scene, there is no DNA or forensic evidence, there are no confessions and there is no body. In the time Joran was with Natalie it would be impossible for him to have killed her and disposed of her without leaving a trace. I am certain Joran did not kill Natalie Holloway."

what a assbite.... !!!!!  I mean flipping A... I should call myself a forensic scientist by spouting off some stupid BS!  GRRR>... what exactly are his creditials?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2007, 08:33:47 PM »

Where's Robots?   Joe T. has man boobs!

take a look at the body language in that picture.....

Big Bellies-R-Us?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2007, 08:34:45 PM »

Shocked
CHECK this out>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Archer
I posted something similar to this earlier...Don't you all find it ODD that that is all it says for this so called Forensic Scientist??? I googled this man and the only thing I found was the NEW WIKI posting of him and just stuff recently re: Natalee/Sloots that is in the news. Show me other stuff this guy has worked on or been involved in...I can't find it. Seems fishy to me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »

what a assbite.... !!!!!  I mean flipping A... I should call myself a forensic scientist by spouting off some stupid BS!  GRRR>... what exactly are his creditials?

ACKKKKKK......I have been bitching about that for 3 pages now......arggggggg

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »

Shocked

Probably the same people that payed for the famous PI out of Chicago,Tacopinas Law Firm out of NYC,The Law Firm out of Chicago and every other high dollar american expert representing the Van Der Sloots or Kalpoes.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 08:39:17 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.