June 16, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007  (Read 246120 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: December 10, 2007, 12:41:46 PM »

HS 06/04/05
Q: I would like to do a reading on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba. Please give me something to bring some closure for those who are grieving...

This is quite an interesting piece nanandjim. Now, let me apologize for the length of my reply, I find the mystery surrounding Natalee’s disappearance unsettling and intriguing.

From the psychic: “She was drugged with a local ecstasy substitute… The other men left and she hardly noticed… The white male repeated raped…. her. She was innocent to some of this and became hysterical.... So Natalee was taken on the fishing boat out to sea by someone who knew the white male and was called at about 3:30AM… The boat has blue somewhat scrolled writing on the back . It lists or slants in the water to the left somewhat when viewed from behind as it sits in the water at the public marina… a local man drove the boat straight out from the marina at about 35 mph for 32 minutes…he weighted and pushed her body overboard…Natalee has found some peace after the traumatic act. She is deeply regretful about the agony it is causing everyone (especially her mother) but what is done is done. Her body may never be found.”

This reading is pretty eerie. It is hauntingly similar to a tip posted to an Aruba forum within 5 days of Natalee's disappearance, though the tip refers to the 2 security guards held early on in the investigation. In Post 28 of thread part #2, Kahskye referred to a board (which is now closed). The link, I assume, lead to this post which was included in Reply 28:

“bakabl wrote:Frist Im vary sorry to hear of the vary sad case of Natalee Holloway in such a wonderful place like Aruba but it could happen anywere at any time. There are a few questions that need to be asked of the two men that the FBI are questioning - 1st ask them about the drink that was given to Natalee around 3:15am Aruba Time the morring Natalee never retyrn to her hotel and ask them about what the drug was in the drink that Natalee drunk without her knowing. 2nd ask them about the boat and the 2-1/2 mile trip they took. They should break dowm and tell the truth about are were Natalee can be found.”

???????????????

The date of that post by bakabl, as I posted earlier, was early in the case.  The reference to the 2 held (security guards) is curious mixed in with the details mentioned AND the psychics reading.  Crazy but who knows???

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #661 on: December 10, 2007, 12:42:07 PM »

Thanks NYC_lover....no hurry. I can't seem to find out much about these Judges back in 2005, or now for that matter. A lot of web pages in Dutch, so maybe I'm missing it! You would think there would be some reference other than the blogs!

You are welcome MumInOhio! Well, I don't read many blogs. I have no idea about or there is stay information about Judges in blogs.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #662 on: December 10, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »

Just found this snooping around....
ARUBA CRIMINAL LAW
November 26th, 2007
Holloway case raises questions

I received several questions from US news channels about the legal system of Aruba. Basic information can be found on this official website: click here.

From another source (about Dutch law, to a large extent similar to Aruban law): The criminal justice legal process is divided into pretrial and trial phases. In the pretrial phase, intrusive measures such as telephone taps, searches of the person or premises are conducted to secure evidence. This is tempered through the provision of an attorney and notification to the suspect of the development of the case. The trial phase can be described as an accusatorial process. The purpose of the trial is to discover the truth. The court trial lacks some elements of a purely adversarial process in that while it is the judge who asks questions at the trial, attorneys are only allowed to ask supplementary questions, cross-examination does not exist.

All prohibited acts are classified either as crimes or felonies (misdrijven), infractions or transgressions (overtredingen). The legislature determines whether an offense constitutes a crime or an infraction. Imprisonment is only imposed for serious crimes. The minimum sentence is 1 day, the maximum is 15 years. Murder sentences can be extended to 20 years. A life sentence may be imposed for murder or manslaughter with aggravating circumstances, although this is rare. The statutory limitation for serious crimes like murder is 15 years.

If you need anything further, please feel free to contact me at: Karel.Frielink@Spigthoff.com.

Karel Frielink
Curacao-based Attorney (lawyer) / Partner
TO GET TO THE ARTICLE LINKS...go here>>>
http://www.curacao-law.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #663 on: December 10, 2007, 12:48:01 PM »

Thanks NYC_lover....no hurry. I can't seem to find out much about these Judges back in 2005, or now for that matter. A lot of web pages in Dutch, so maybe I'm missing it! You would think there would be some reference other than the blogs!

Have you checked in Curacao? Seems most travel in from there

No, I didn't have check in Curacao. I know many judges come for cases, from Curacao to Aruba. That is because Curacao is greater then Aruba. And Curacao is the head island from the Dutch Antilles.
And when there is something more, what someone want to know about Curacao, please ask.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: December 10, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »

ok...I have seen posted one of the links in the above....not the other one though.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: December 10, 2007, 12:55:49 PM »

You are welcome MumInOhio! Well, I don't read many blogs. I have no idea about or there is stay information about Judges in blogs.

Thanks again...NYC_lover, I don't read any blogs, but when I search for Judge Smid, it tells me to go to scared monkeys and read something that has been written here by some of us. I want to know when he was born and where, where he went to school, and where he lived and worked and when... that type of thing and I can't find it. I will keep looking....Thanks
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #666 on: December 10, 2007, 01:04:56 PM »

Thanks again...NYC_lover, I don't read any blogs, but when I search for Judge Smid, it tells me to go to scared monkeys and read something that has been written here by some of us. I want to know when he was born and where, where he went to school, and where he lived and worked and when... that type of thing and I can't find it. I will keep looking....Thanks

You are welcome. I want looking for it also. What is the first name for Smid? I can't more remember. I only know named a judge Bob de Wit. When I am correct.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: December 10, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »

Rick, I think...probably Richard. Rick=nickname ... usually.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 10, 2007, 01:09:23 PM »

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/default.htm

Lots of links here...has this been posted recently?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 10, 2007, 01:14:34 PM »

Natalee's Freebirds had a nice article on the judges.  My link does not work to them any more however.  Last time I was able to read there without registering so I don't know what the problem is but that might be a place to look for information as they had some, at least a little, on each of the judges involved.

Someone have a current link to their site?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: December 10, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »

Ricardo maybe?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #671 on: December 10, 2007, 01:20:16 PM »

Thanks, there we go.

Rick is the second person from the right side.

http://www.kennisvoorcuracao.com/index.php?pid=18&tid=24
http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2006/2006-03-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2006-03-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm
http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 10, 2007, 01:26:08 PM »

Rick Smid
Oberstaatsamwalt, Dept. of Justice,
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: December 10, 2007, 01:26:13 PM »

He looks a bit like Jimmah Cahtah.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: December 10, 2007, 01:31:02 PM »

Hey, Nut44X4.....been trying to check out pics on 96.5 website recalling your post noting 'zero' pics for CnC, Bahia, etc.  No luck, and just a few minutes ago got this:

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: December 10, 2007, 01:34:07 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

mom, you might get what you need from wikipedia.  you can't take anything there as gospel but there might be leads.
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: December 10, 2007, 01:38:22 PM »

Ricardo maybe?

Looks like it is plain ole' Rick.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: December 10, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »

Candles & prayers for Natalee:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 10, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »

Hey, Nut44X4.....been trying to check out pics on 96.5 website recalling your post noting 'zero' pics for CnC, Bahia, etc.  No luck, and just a few minutes ago got this:

This is the link I use and I got in there early this morning and photos were up and I didn't find anything interesting. Now the link won't open.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: December 10, 2007, 01:43:25 PM »

This is the link I use and I got in there early this morning and photos were up and I didn't find anything interesting. Now the link won't open.

Seems something is broken on their end, I guess.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.