March 28, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007  (Read 54473 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »

In my opinion...

If God wills it... Natalee's remains will be found in the manner and timing that God wills it to happen.  Mark my words. That timing will be divinely perfect. From my experience, this generally happens in a manner that defies logic, is beyond chance, and confounds the ways of the wise with the actions of the weak. After it's complete, anyone who looks at the details will be left with no other explanation that there is a loving, caring, omniscient God behind it all.  By the works one knows the worksman.

During the process we are presented with two major challenges: 1) to look beyond all the garbage to see God's hand working in the situation as it unfolds, step by step.  By garbage, I mean the temptation to take full control over the situation, distractions from both well-intended people and opportunists, and discouragement.
2) Stay the course.  His course.  I believe if we overcome these challenges, we will be successful by God's view of success.  Hopefully in this case, His view of success overlaps with ours.  We'll see.

I think I may have figured this out.

Nice post OE.  Hopefully God's time is now!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.