April 26, 2024, 10:31:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252298 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 12, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

I been wondering about why the forensic scientist was looking for evidence.

Why would he expect to find evidence after over two years?  Why would he suggest that there is no evidence?  Maybe there never was evidence in the places he searched?   

If the places he looked two years plus after the fact, were not part of any crime scene, is it reasonable or logical to expect to find evidence that a crime had been committed?  Anyone else wonder about this?

Did he check the other places of interest?  The VDS compound?  The rocks?  The boat of Koen G.?  The Kalpoe yard?

Did he ask about the lies?  What are lies evidence of?

Wouldn't KLPD/ALE have taken any evidence?  Did he look where Joran reported leaving her?  Did he follow Joran's path at the beach?

What kind of evidence was this man looking for?  Anyone ask? 

Maybe he thought someone would leave a body lying around?   Shocked

My guess is he either didn't look for anything at all, just was there and wanted to look like he did something.  Or, he wanted to make sure there WASN'T anything around that was missed that would implicate Joran or Paulus.

I think he was just there as a bluff in case Mos had anything or the FBI Lab turned up anything they were using, then Taco could pad his resume and make him look as though the taught the FBI how to do pathology.  LOL.  Did he even think about AFIP?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: December 12, 2007, 09:12:39 PM »

the "forensic scientist" (cough, spit, sputter) walked around the house and yard so he would have talking points, and could unequivocably say that "given my status as forensic scientists, i can say that jvds is innocent and there is no evidence to prove otherwise".  then he drove the route given by one of jvds' lies and can now say with all assurance and authority of his office as "forensic scientist", that jvds couldn't possibly have harmed the little tourist girl in the time available to him that morning.  notice that he conveniently forgets to mention that nobody was allowed to look even over the fence at anything or jvds himself for l0 days after natalee's 'vanishment'.  the whole thing was for show and tell, aruba style.
dennisintn

Exactly, it was all BS
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 12, 2007, 09:30:17 PM »

This should be posted again for those that havent seen it in a while.

Why can’t we find Natalee Holloway?
May 04, 2006

Recently the Dutch and Aruban press have turned very critical of the Aruban police investigation into the disappearance of Holloway, the first public signal that corruption might be the major obstacle to solving the case. Several Dutch criminal law experts have gone on the record calling the investigation methods “strange and unprofessional” and the investigation itself “total madness.”
At the center of controversy is Gerald Dompig, Aruba's Chief of Police. According to reports, an anonynous man in tears called Dompig with information about where the body of Holloway was buried. A month passed before authorities began the search, yet ealier Dompig spoke openly with the press about new clues. “This is very strange,” said legal psychologist Peter van Koppen. “Normally the area is closed off immediately, to dig and search for clues, but not in Aruba.”

Menno Dolman, a criminal law expert at the University of Amsterdam, was also baffled by Dompig’s slow response. “It is incomprehensible that police, after an important tip about the location of Natalee Holloway’s body, would not go search immediately.”
Regarding Dompig’s leaks about the investigation, University of Leiden’s criminal law expert Hans Nijboer comments: “Total madness. It is against all principles and illogical to bring forth information about the tips before starting the search. [First] competent investigators investigate the case.”

Dompig, who recently resigned his post as Aruba’s Police Chief under mysterious circumstances, is becoming the center of controversy over many odd details related to the case. For example, Joran Van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were quickly identified as the last people to see Natalee Holloway alive the evening of May 30. However, Dompig waited over a week to gather evidence from the Van der Sloot home, as well as a variety of other sites on the island that might have harbored clues about Holloway’s disappearance. It is widely known that Dompig and Joran Van der Sloot’s father are friends.
There are dozens of other details about Holloway’s disappearance that remain a mystery. Why did Stephen Crooes (a DJ and local operator of a party boat) come forward early in the investigation to corroborate the first tale about the three boys having dropped Holloway off at the Holiday Inn, a story the three boys later admitted was a lie? Crooes now says “he was trying to help,” but what was his motivation to stick his nose into such a high profile investigation if he knew the details weren’t the truth? Was he a plant intended to throw the investigation off course, or was he just stupid?

Authorities remain tight-lipped about the fishing huts on the northwest corner of the island near the hotel where Holloway was staying. Shortly after Holloway disappeared, the fishing huts were vandalized and missing items included fishing cages and knives—equipment that could have been used to dispose of a body.

Forensic evidence taken from the Kalpoe’s vehicle that was later determined unusable was never recollected. Why?

There is a series of videotapes, now labeled “the Chicago tapes” (I have no idea why they are named that) that show island authorities in rental cars searching the northern dunes and painting rocks in areas where Holloway might have disappeared—activities that would obviously corrupt a crime scene. There is information about four boys seen carrying a shovel near the dump in the early morning hours of May 31, reports of suspicious automobiles near the Racquet Club, the fishing huts, and the dump during that evening, and information about a woman being attacked near the fishing huts eight days before Holloway disappeared. All those leads remain loose ends.

Following Dompig’s resignation, Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt was arrested on April 16. News soon surfaced that Cromvoirt was friends with Michael Dompig, the son of Gerald Dompig. Both worked on the Aruban Visibility Team, a security group that patrolled the beaches at the hotels where Holloway was staying. Recent accounts in the Aruban newspaper Diario reported that the boys often boasted that they “had fun with female tourists, even impersonating or representing themselves as island police.” It is coincidental, to say the least, that Cromvoirt’s father owned an island security firm that, among other things, was in charge of video surveillance at the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying. Cromvoirt was released on April 24, but authorities say that he remains a suspect in the investigation.

Weeks ago, Gerald Dompig appeared in the American media to proclaim that “Holloway died of a drug or alcohol overdose,” but one day later told Dutch newspapers that “Holloway was raped and killed.” Amid this most recent controversy, Aruban newspapers are now reporting that islanders have become resigned to the fact that Dompig and his team have botched the investigation. From all accounts, Aruba is a small island and like many small communities, everyone knows everyone else’s business, a fact that was very apparent during my interviews on the island 11 months ago. After almost one year of an investigation riddled with unresolved questions, incompetent police work, and lies, it is becoming easier to believe that this crime remains unsolved because of the efforts of a few people who actually don’t want to see justice served.

Someone knows what happened to Natalee Holloway, they just aren’t talking.
http://tinyurl.com/luwel
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:32:33 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: December 12, 2007, 09:30:19 PM »

Hi,

I haven't been around for a week or two.

Last I knew, the K2's were ordered set free, and Joran was still arrested.

Now I'm reading that Mos is a Dutch version of DumbPig.

Is Joran still under arrest? Did they extend his stay? Or is he freed also?

Thanks.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 12, 2007, 09:31:33 PM »

I been wondering about why the forensic scientist was looking for evidence.

Why would he expect to find evidence after over two years?  Why would he suggest that there is no evidence?  Maybe there never was evidence in the places he searched?   

If the places he looked two years plus after the fact, were not part of any crime scene, is it reasonable or logical to expect to find evidence that a crime had been committed?  Anyone else wonder about this?

Did he check the other places of interest?  The VDS compound?  The rocks?  The boat of Koen G.?  The Kalpoe yard?

Did he ask about the lies?  What are lies evidence of?

Wouldn't KLPD/ALE have taken any evidence?  Did he look where Joran reported leaving her?  Did he follow Joran's path at the beach?

What kind of evidence was this man looking for?  Anyone ask? 

Maybe he thought someone would leave a body lying around?   Shocked

My guess is he either didn't look for anything at all, just was there and wanted to look like he did something.  Or, he wanted to make sure there WASN'T anything around that was missed that would implicate Joran or Paulus.

that would be my humble guess and opinion..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 12, 2007, 09:34:24 PM »

Hi,

Thanks.

Joran was also released and the Prosecuter will decide if he's going to close the case by 12/31/07
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: December 12, 2007, 09:35:30 PM »

Hi,

Thanks.

Joran was freed.
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2007, 09:39:14 PM »

klaasend,

Thank you.

Maybe, in January, Beth will finally start giving out the rest of her info.

Bye for now.
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: December 12, 2007, 09:43:15 PM »

Thanks, San. Smile

Yeah, when they arrested Urine and were flying him to Aruba, I was making the snide remark to myself that: Aruba/Dutch were paying First Class air tickets, round trip, for Urine to visit his parents for the holidays, all at Aruban taxpayers expense.
(actually, I might have posted my snide comment.)

. . . yeah, so true, so true. . . . I must have a crystal ball.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 12, 2007, 10:28:28 PM »

Why do ya'll think that RU would be in such a snit about the
ocean search?  Is it fear or ignorance?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 12, 2007, 10:35:04 PM »

IMO, ignorance
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: December 12, 2007, 11:05:03 PM »

IMO, ignorance

Ignorance with a bit of pure spite thrown in.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: December 12, 2007, 11:09:38 PM »

A CHANGING OF LOYALITIES.  WHY?

On June 5, 2005 ... initially Spencer Bachus upheld the family of Natalee Holloway in their contention that the FBI should be "heavily" involved in the Aruban investigation into the disappearance of an American citizen on the island of Aruba.  However ... six months later Bachus was singing the praises of the Aruban investigation following with the Alabama meeting with the Aruban delegation ... a meeting that the Aruban delegation objected to the family's respresentation being present.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Spencer Bachus
BIRMINGHAM NEWS
June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."

Spencer Bachus
CBS NEWS
December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about the investigation.

John Quinlan Kelly, a New York-based attorney for the Holloway family, said Natalee Holloway's parents wanted him to attend the meeting, but the lawmaker's office told Holloway's family the Arubans objected to that

Spencer Bachus
On the Record w/ Greta
December 16, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Your gut reaction from the meeting?
Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file.  I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Since that time there have been no other leaks they told you about that hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: I think if anything it is the news media.  Your show and others that probably do result in more…inaudible

VAN SUSTEREN: Okay, thank you sir.

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: December 12, 2007, 11:34:25 PM »

IMO, ignorance

Ignorance with a bit of pure spite thrown in.  IMO

It's all they know how to do.

Existence is futile.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: December 12, 2007, 11:41:22 PM »

On June 5, 2005 ... initially Spencer Bachus upheld the family of Natalee Holloway in their contention that the FBI should be "heavily" involved in the Aruban investigation into the disappearance of an American citizen on the island of Aruba.  However ... six months later Bachus was singing the praises of the Aruban investigation following with the Alabama meeting with the Aruban delegation ... a meeting that the Aruban delegation objected to the family's respresentation being present.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Spencer Bachus
BIRMINGHAM NEWS
June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."

Spencer Bachus
CBS NEWS
December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about the investigation.

John Quinlan Kelly, a New York-based attorney for the Holloway family, said Natalee Holloway's parents wanted him to attend the meeting, but the lawmaker's office told Holloway's family the Arubans objected to that

Spencer Bachus
On the Record w/ Greta
December 16, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Your gut reaction from the meeting?
Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file.  I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Since that time there have been no other leaks they told you about that hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: I think if anything it is the news media.  Your show and others that probably do result in more…inaudible

VAN SUSTEREN: Okay, thank you sir.

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

Wish we knew why the quick turn on his heels....we should know........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: December 12, 2007, 11:45:23 PM »

GUNSLINGER:  She didn't even get it.  What he said in such 'politically perfect southern'.  Went right over her head.

He is saying they are about as in..

Now, Now...  I'm not gonna use those words on a family board.    Klass, I don't think I have your current email!

Existence is futile.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 12, 2007, 11:49:03 PM »

the answer i think is because

1. when they find Natalee, it will put a giant fork in their crazy idea that she ran away
to get away from beth. geesssh. that makes me sick when ihear that crap

2. it will prove there was a murder, because people dont put her in a trap or bury her..
unless they are trying to cover something up.

3. they will have to admit they are idiots - in general

the truth is coming

it will come from the Dutch but not FROM mos.. he sucks

white knight robots  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 12, 2007, 11:50:59 PM »

I see more corruption,scandal,conflict of interest and perjury involving Rudy Croes at Amigoe.com. He should be retiring the rest of his years in a prison cell and not in luxury in Colombia and Aruba. I wonder what there Truth committee says about covering up the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Snip
Contradicting each other was for Henny Eman and a number of AVP-members the ‘so many proof’ that the MEP-government ‘lies and cheats’.  According to them, the minister has committed perjury.
http://amigoe.com/english/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 11:53:40 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2007, 12:09:54 AM »

1. when they find Natalee, it will put a giant fork in their crazy idea that she ran away

2. it will prove there was a murder, because people dont put her in a trap or bury her..

the truth is coming

Good evening Mr. Robots.

I must say that your Velociraptor is dressed for the occasion.

If I may comment on your post sir?

Gunslinger: I can understand how they think this.  It is perfectly normal behavior to them.   

Gunslinger: Duh!

Gunslinger: I have to disagree with you here sir.  They are about 5 bears short of a six pack.  In general is being too nice.  I would suggest that they will have to admit they are idiots - as a rule.  They probably couldn't find their way out of a barn.

the truth is coming

The truth is out there.

Goodnight ya'll and Happy Holidays! -

Gunslinger

Existence is futile.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2007, 12:16:28 AM »

the truth is coming

Good evening Mr. Robots.

I must say that your Velociraptor is dressed for the occasion.

If I may comment on your post sir?

Gunslinger: I can understand how they think this.  It is perfectly normal behavior to them.   

Gunslinger: Duh!

Gunslinger: I have to disagree with you here sir.  They are about 5 bears short of a six pack.  In general is being too nice.  I would suggest that they will have to admit they are idiots - as a rule.  They probably couldn't find their way out of a barn.

the truth is coming

The truth is out there.

Goodnight ya'll and Happy Holidays! -

Gunslinger
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.