March 28, 2024, 10:58:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 249386 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: December 13, 2007, 11:24:10 AM »

I agree Truth, if there wasn't something extremely incriminating there would have been NO REASON for the semi-humans NOT to bring her body forward to the authorities, demonstrating the accident.

THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT!!!!!!!

The LACK OF COMMON SENSE is attrocious among those that consider themselves professional.  There is nothing on that Devil's Isle that is professional in one iota of a manner.  It's like the Dutch have an ISLE for the DUTCH MISFITS with their minions of similiar lack of brain capacity & it's name is A______.

That Jvdsslootscum is not intelligent by any means, betcha the IQ score on him is remedial AT BEST.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 13, 2007, 11:30:04 AM »

[

These appointments are made for very well-off people.  The actual pay is small and all they get is a place to live and a title, so they must be independently wealthy people who "serve" in these positions.  These jobs are not meant to be anything but a paid holiday to the recipient of the job who has a vested interest in the country; unfortunately, these jobs have become anything but advocacy for American citizens abroad.  Disgusting as it may be, our tax dollars at work.  These people who "accept" (and beg) for these appointments (and I don't call them jobs because they are not), work hard at fundraising and cajoling members of the administration's staff's friends, cousins's aunt's nephew's cousin to get them so they can have a paid vacation in a country of their choice, where they prefer to be, anywhere outside of the USA. 
[/quote]

According to the state department scale, a Vice Consul is paid the same as an
O-3.(Captain)..Army, Air Force or Marines or between $5,000 and $6,000 per month
[/quote]

The O-3 pay scale is for Vice Consul AKA Jean Akers
The Consul General's pay scale is the same as a General in
the Army, Air Force or Marines and the Veranda house is provided.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: December 13, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »

probably already mentioned...the View is having greta on about Nat soon

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: December 13, 2007, 11:38:03 AM »

p.s. Klass....thanks for the nice tub Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: December 13, 2007, 11:49:09 AM »

Greta is on the View right now!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 13, 2007, 11:50:20 AM »

Greta is on the View right now!

Will you tell us basically what she says as it will be over before I could find it on TV?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 13, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »

watching and listening to Greta is worse than Tacopina.

She continues to drop Natalee on the beach....
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: December 13, 2007, 11:53:52 AM »

watching and listening to Greta is worse than Tacopina.

She continues to drop Natalee on the beach....

Ugghhhh.  i am thinking greta got some of that columbian dumb dust blown on her when she was down there in aruba. Rolling Eyes

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: December 13, 2007, 11:56:39 AM »

The guilty always scream the loudest about how "There is no evidence against me... (or my client)".

Anna, the "wiretaps" the people down there are upset about, have nothing to do with JK2 (or at least didn't when they were first initiated). These are for a different purpose and from all indications, they must have picked up "chatter" related to the case as a corollary consequence. It is the very fact that the US was wiretapping in Aruba in the first place that has them upset with us.

I totally agree sb. I have thought this from very early in the case.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: December 13, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »

can someone paste Greta's head on Michael Archer in that picture with Paulus and his fly open?

I think that foursome would say it all and how we feel about her. Preferrably if she's looking down at Paulus's crotch.

She is a complete idiot. Along with O'reilly.

No body, no overdose.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 13, 2007, 11:57:19 AM »

She has talked about:
Staci Peterson Case
American girl held in Italy
Dennis Quaid's twins being given wrong drug
The child who commited suicide due to the myspace posting.
Maybe another....I can't remember

She did not mention and was not asked about Natalee or Aruba

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 13, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

ty mag...i am not by a tv.

see u monkeys later

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 13, 2007, 12:02:16 PM »

Greta was there to promote her "On the Record" Show.

Ratings must be down.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: December 13, 2007, 12:11:14 PM »

She has talked about:
Staci Peterson Case
American girl held in Italy
Dennis Quaid's twins being given wrong drug
The child who commited suicide due to the myspace posting.
Maybe another....I can't remember

She did not mention and was not asked about Natalee or Aruba

the taco must not have been available to rebuttals of anything bad said about the precious sporter.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 13, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »

can someone paste Greta's head on Michael Archer in that picture with Paulus and his fly open?

I think that foursome would say it all and how we feel about her. Preferrably if she's looking down at Paulus's crotch.

She is a complete idiot. Along with O'reilly.

No body, no overdose.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: December 13, 2007, 12:27:47 PM »

Perfect fit, Klaas.  Laughing

Is the View broadcasted from CA?  Just wondering....I sometimes watch, but missed it, today...snowing, here and was trying to get our boston terrior to go out...she's not stupid, though.  Laughing She ran back in...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 13, 2007, 12:32:02 PM »

Is the View broadcasted from CA?  Just wondering....I sometimes watch, but missed it, today...snowing, here and was trying to get our boston terrior to go out...she's not stupid, though.  Laughing She ran back in...

I believe it's broadcast in NYC - Greta said something about going to NYC real quick for the View interview on her blog.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: December 13, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »

It is raining here and my 70lb puppy doesn't want to come in out of the rain.
He has seen so little of it that he thinks it is fun.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: December 13, 2007, 12:37:57 PM »

I believe it's broadcast in NYC - Greta said something about going to NYC real quick for the View interview on her blog.

You're right...I just checked the website after asking  ...NYC....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 13, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »

The guilty always scream the loudest about how "There is no evidence against me... (or my client)".

Anna, the "wiretaps" the people down there are upset about, have nothing to do with JK2 (or at least didn't when they were first initiated). These are for a different purpose and from all indications, they must have picked up "chatter" related to the case as a corollary consequence. It is the very fact that the US was wiretapping in Aruba in the first place that has them upset with us.

I totally agree sb. I have thought this from very early in the case.

OK, and then what?  They had to realize that if we could hear this, we could hear lots of other things like their PM in his chats with his "other friend" Chavez and such.

But that still doesn't have any direct bearing on this investigation, or rather it shouldn't.

Remember the part about multi-jurisdictional from JQKelley?  I wonder what happened to all that?  Did Mos not have it or did he change his mind about sharing it?  He can still go to trial but I can't imagine having concrete information concerning how they know Natalee is no longer alive and not sharing with her parents.

Maybe they think the boycott is because we think Natalee is still alive and if they tell us or agree with us that she isn't, we will just go away.

Too hard to try to guesstimate their next move IF ANY.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.