April 19, 2024, 03:11:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251955 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 13, 2007, 06:02:43 PM »

To answer my own question, here is a link to an article on pings and cell phones.  I have not yet read it but plan to do so tonight when things are quiet around here.

http://cellping.blogspot.com/2007/10/cell-phone-and-mobile-phone-pings-and.html

Miriam Ernest said that they pinged all the way back to Bill's lodgeing
(Marriott)  How'd he know that?
Most of that article is about GPS cell phones and I doubt anybody involved had one of those. It did mention this info on regular cell phones though but I would think the cellular company does not keep this information very long. We know with Carolyn(Clinton's Mom)That she was not able to retreave that information about Clintons phone because authorities didnt look into it soon enough.

All cell phones constantly broadcast a radio signal, even when not on a call. The cell phone companies have been able to estimate the location of a cell phone for many years using triangulation information from the towers receiving the signal.

Which makes sense if they were calling back to tell those who did not go out of the boat that all was accomplished and ask if the coast was clear for landing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 13, 2007, 06:02:56 PM »

Sorry *******, I got that right in the middle of your post.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: December 13, 2007, 06:07:56 PM »

To answer my own question, here is a link to an article on pings and cell phones.  I have not yet read it but plan to do so tonight when things are quiet around here.

Note the link on this page to cell phone location.  It says you can go there and find anybody by their cell phone in real time.  I guess that is if they have one with GPS?  I didn't try it but there is a page with that on the right and not much else on that page if you want to try to track somebody but has to be now and I guess they have to have their phone turned on.

*******, I wouldn't be shocked if some of those kids have real advanced cell phones maybe with trackers because Latin America never invested in land lines much and they have leapfrogged over landline system to almost total wireless and are a bit ahead of this country in that regard, oddly enough.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 13, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »

My theory is that Koen was afraid to go out on the boat,
so Sander went.  Koen got nervous and called Sander's
cell phone and they talked while the boat was on the way
back in to the marina.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:44 PM »

back in to the marina.

I don't want to lock into any theory but it could have happened that Deepak and Joran took Natalee to Sander near the huts just before Beth arrived.  Paulus was doing clean up in the house.  Deepak and Joran handed her over to Sander who went out alone or took Joran with him and only drove the boat.

Being so chatty, they called Paulus to tell him it was done and to Deepak waiting on the shore for Joran to return and also asked Deepak if it was safe to come back to shore.  All the way back to the shore near the Marriott.

And we know somebody has these records for ME to be saying all that.  Now whether or not they are part of the official dossier, we don't know.  Only people like Julia and Joran's ghost writer have access to things like that, not Natalee's family, of course.

Koen may have been along or may have actually been in Florida as some claims make.  No wonder the Gottenbos want to get their kids away from Joran and that gang of PIMPS.  I would, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: December 13, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »

back in to the marina.

interesting theory

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #446 on: December 13, 2007, 06:21:31 PM »

But the phone would continue to ping right up until it hit the water, if in fact it did.  Can't they be tracked even if not in use by their pings? 

If not, all it would take would be one connection, accidental or not, and a record would be made of the approximate or even exact location.

Did Sander throw his cell phone in the landfill and this is what they were so afraid the searchers might find there?  Did it get in the fish trap by mistake?

Ah, just think about that.  Recovery of the fish trap with at least some remains, Joran's shoe or shoes and Sander's cell phone.  Well, I think the shoe story at least was total fabrication to frame Kalpoes but ya never know.

Well, the cell phone number has connected the cell phone provider, that make a track where someone can be.
Phone provider can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer).
But where there is a tapping on the cell phone they can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer). But also they can hear what you had says in the phone conversation and can read the message what someone is send you or you send someone else.
And when someone is cell phone is out, this can not trace. Because there is not more connection with the phone provider.
When you have a tapping also. Move your cell phone out (where you are) and they can't trace you!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #447 on: December 13, 2007, 06:24:54 PM »

I had make a mistake. Nummer = number
I have to go for sleeping, have a good evening, bye all

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 13, 2007, 06:26:23 PM »

Multi-jurisdictional.  Could that mean pings from Sander's phone lead out in the water and stopped at a certain point?  Where is Metroguy?  Would phone records be able to find that if his phone really did fall overboard or something at a certain point?

Would this be a place to look?  Can cell phones continue to ping underwater for a period of time or do they short out immediately?

Just thinking out loud mostly. . . .

Water is a cell phones worst enemy and is soon as the water hits the electronics it will short out and turn off and will not ping. If he used the phone and made a call or a text message it would be traceable where the phone was at. Maybe he said his phone was stolen because he knew it was used when they disposed of NH in the ocean and authorities would be able to trace it if they looked into it. Either that or his phone was used by Natalee to get off those 2 calls that we are being told never happened. THe timing of his cell phone being stolen is very suspicious..IMO

The sound of a boat instead of a car?  And the rushing wind from the movement/speed of the boat?  But we have been told those phone calls did not happen by both Beth and Dave.  But what did Charles Croes talk to William M about for 45 minutes later? 

Even Greta discussed the phone calls at one time.  Apparently, the FBI verified they were errors and not what was thought at first.

But what if instead of phone calls it was phone taps or phone pings or something of that nature instead?  Maybe even the dreaded wiretaps.  If so, it was a big mistake to allow CCroes to hear whatever it was.  But who would have ever thought he would be a part of a cover up in the beginning.  Same for all the rest of them.

Twilight Zone, for sure, Tyler.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: December 13, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »

Note the link on this page to cell phone location.  It says you can go there and find anybody by their cell phone in real time.  I guess that is if they have one with GPS?  I didn't try it but there is a page with that on the right and not much else on that page if you want to try to track somebody but has to be now and I guess they have to have their phone turned on.

*******, I wouldn't be shocked if some of those kids have real advanced cell phones maybe with trackers because Latin America never invested in land lines much and they have leapfrogged over landline system to almost total wireless and are a bit ahead of this country in that regard, oddly enough.

Yes you have to have GPS for those features. They have the disney phones now where you can log into the computer and track where the kids are and companys are using them to track delivery drivers..etc..Here in the U.S. they can track your cell phone to the nearest tower but not exact coordinates/location like used by GPS(Satelites)

No question most of europe and south america leapfrogged over to cellular faster than North America..These kids had the best phones also but I would give it a very low % that anyone involved had one of those phones back in 2005. IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 13, 2007, 06:32:15 PM »

Does anyone have a theory on who gave the suggestion on where to look for Natalee? It can't be from Hodges theories only can it?

I mean Dompig thought he knew, how are we to believe this.

Who is directing the location of this search?

It almost seems like the plea bargain I wrote about years ago, we'll tell you she's dead and where she is but won't convict anyone?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2007, 06:32:50 PM »

You are probably right.  GPS is not really needed on such a dinky little island for where ya gonna go anyway, lol.  And last thing kids want is their parents keeping up with them.  Now to keep up with each other, might be incintive but in 2005 was likely rare.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2007, 06:44:55 PM »

Does anyone have a theory on who gave the suggestion on where to look for Natalee? It can't be from Hodges theories only can it?

It almost seems like the plea bargain I wrote about years ago, we'll tell you she's dead and where she is but won't convict anyone?

I'M sure they have several spots they will be focusing on including Dr.Hodges theory and what Dompig said 2 years ago. However they definetly have other credible tips they havent revealed yet. It doesnt make sense spending millions to look for a needle in a haystack. It's now or never bringing her home and they must feel good about there chances.

I don't think the GOVT or the Perps want her found but it just takes one person who knows and she will be found. What kind of sick person would not tell them so Natalee can be buried back home where she belongs? It's not like they have to risk there lives in front of a corrupt judge pointing out who killed her or who did what. Just takes one anonymous call and Natalee will be found.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 06:46:43 PM by Observer » Logged

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: December 13, 2007, 06:46:08 PM »

It really bothers me that Koen's family, along with GVC's family got out of dodge so fast.  Who could just jump up and leave like that.  Security Co. owner.   Something up with that.  Surely our government, the FBI or someone knows excactly what was going on.  The whole thing with Natalee scared alot  of people off.  But not the Sloots.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: December 13, 2007, 06:53:19 PM »

It really bothers me that Koen's family, along with GVC's family got out of dodge so fast.  Who could just jump up and leave like that.  Security Co. owner.   Something up with that.  Surely our government, the FBI or someone knows excactly what was going on.  The whole thing with Natalee scared alot  of people off.  But not the Sloots.

You right,and it will be interesting to see how much Joran roams free while he is in Aruba. He most certainly has caused damage to some people in Aruba. I wonder if scarface is acting as his bodyguard?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 13, 2007, 07:02:02 PM »

I watched a bit of Jorans interview the other day when he first arrived in Holland and it appeared that this lady was directing them. I could be wrong but I don't think she is a relative or a friend of the Van Der Sloots. More like a Govt Employee,Lawyer or something of that nature.IMO

NYC and Holland airports with the Van Der Sloots
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 07:04:18 PM by Observer » Logged

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2007, 07:25:20 PM »

It really bothers me that Koen's family, along with GVC's family got out of dodge so fast.  Who could just jump up and leave like that.  Security Co. owner.   Something up with that.  Surely our government, the FBI or someone knows excactly what was going on.  The whole thing with Natalee scared alot  of people off.  But not the Sloots.

You right,and it will be interesting to see how much Joran roams free while he is in Aruba. He most certainly has caused damage to some people in Aruba. I wonder if scarface is acting as his bodyguard?

They all appear to be Euro gypsies, vagabond-like lifestyle, make money, lose money, move on, make  more money, run afoul with the law, make a deal, squeal and move on.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 13, 2007, 08:31:35 PM »

Michael Dompig was the guy who told Dave that they disposed Natalee by boat. Koen!

"The former lead investigater in the case(Dompig)said his son worked for a watersports company and overheard a group of people tell a story about someone using a boat to get rid of Natalee's body"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UKeEDXG3K7w
----------------------------
From Dana's show:

Jossy:

Everything indicates the ocean. On the tape Gerold Dompig says it very specifically they were observing these kids all the time and whenever searches were going on on the land, they were laughing, they were happy whatever in the observation of the police, but whenever there was searches going on on the ocean, they went into panic and there's another point here to be made which is also a deduction that we do about the sharks.

I mean, Joran says that Natalee asked him to take her to see sharks together. This guy had all this thing planned, that's another one of his big, big lies and coverups because I believe that what he was saying is that in case anything of Natalee appeared in the ocean, remains or whatever, they would have an excuse: a wave sucked her into the ocean and a shark got to her. You understand what I'm telling you?

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 13, 2007, 08:31:55 PM »

Frank..

that would work for me.

What comes around goes around.  Justice is kinda like karma.

Existence is futile.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 13, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »

Frank..

that would work for me.

What comes around goes around.  Justice is kinda like karma.

Well, you just have to believe that there is something to go on other than
Hodges "thoughtprint" for a ship to undertake such a huge voyage across
a sea angered by a hurricane. 
I think that they may have specific information and are using Hodges theory
as a cover. JMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.