April 23, 2024, 06:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252163 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: December 13, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »

Does anyone have a theory on who gave the suggestion on where to look for Natalee? It can't be from Hodges theories only can it?

I mean Dompig thought he knew, how are we to believe this.

Who is directing the location of this search?

It almost seems like the plea bargain I wrote about years ago, we'll tell you she's dead and where she is but won't convict anyone?

Frank..

that would work for me.

What comes around goes around.  Justice is kinda like karma.

Well, you just have to believe that there is something to go on other than
Hodges "thoughtprint" for a ship to undertake such a huge voyage across
a sea angered by a hurricane. 
I think that they may have specific information and are using Hodges theory
as a cover. JMHO
I think they are using Hodges not so much as a "cover" -- but as corroboration of their OTHER information. I agree they would not be undertaking such a huge (and EXPENSIVE) operation without solid knowledge of where she is. Educated guess #2:
I think they will find more than just Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: December 13, 2007, 09:45:30 PM »

Amalin Flanagin ... former assistant prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway case ... quit the case out of frustration when the "powers that be" within the investigation refused to question Koen in regards to the issue encompassing his boat.

The refusal of the "powers that be" within the investigation to question Koen was the catalyst which caused Dave to align himself with Beth and Jug in their support of the boycott called by Governor Riley.

Art Wood states that ... in the past ... Koen had lied to authorities.  I agree with his contention if the truth can be found if the lies are followed.

Janet

+++++++++++ 

Dave Holloway
ARUBA: CORRUPTION IN PARADISE

Page 181 - Art and I talked to Ms. Flanagan about all the red flags that we were seeing and that we thought Koen, Joran, and Deepak took Natalee out in the boat. She agreed with that theory. She added that the reason she had left the case was because she thought Koen was lying, and when she asked the police to reinterview him, they refused. We told her that we were going to talk to the prime minister the next day to lay it all out.

Page 177 - After Dompig heard we had found the boat, he indicated that he was going to bring Koen in for questioning in a day or so. I told him that if they interviewed Koen, they might solve the case.

Page 181 - She added that the reason she had left the case was because she though Koen was lying, and when she asked the police to reinterview him, they refused.

Page 182 - I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koens father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
November 17, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: And are you satisfied that this assistant prosecutor was as candid as could be with you?

HOLLOWAY: She was very candid. And in fact, I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Well, I left the prime minister's office. I even gave them the name of the witness that they needed to interview. And I said, you know, If you don't do anything about it, I can't help you anymore.

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

WOOD: ... Dave Holloway and I begged the police down there to bring him Coon in and question him. And they haven't done it yet. And he lied the first time that he talked to the police. To solve these cases, just follow the lies, Rita.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: December 13, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »

Now, with just a few days to go, would be a good time to
give our thanks and encouragement to the dedicated and brave crew of
the Persistence.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: December 13, 2007, 09:53:50 PM »

I have been Twilight Zoned recently by Dave Holloway's announced meeting with Mark Purcell while in Aruba to meet with Mos.  I cannot reconcile all the vile things said about Natalee and Beth by this person with any offer of assistance.  I trust Dave is wary enough to take such for what it is worth but I am confused considering what this person has said in the past about Beth and Natalee and as a source of assistance.

I hope Dave is aware and has read these things and knows the true character or rather lack thereof of both this person and Julia Renfro.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 13, 2007, 09:56:31 PM »

But the phone would continue to ping right up until it hit the water, if in fact it did.  Can't they be tracked even if not in use by their pings? 

If not, all it would take would be one connection, accidental or not, and a record would be made of the approximate or even exact location.

Did Sander throw his cell phone in the landfill and this is what they were so afraid the searchers might find there?  Did it get in the fish trap by mistake?

Ah, just think about that.  Recovery of the fish trap with at least some remains, Joran's shoe or shoes and Sander's cell phone.  Well, I think the shoe story at least was total fabrication to frame Kalpoes but ya never know.

Well, the cell phone number has connected the cell phone provider, that make a track where someone can be.
Phone provider can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer).
But where there is a tapping on the cell phone they can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer). But also they can hear what you had says in the phone conversation and can read the message what someone is send you or you send someone else.
And when someone is cell phone is out, this can not trace. Because there is not more connection with the phone provider.
When you have a tapping also. Move your cell phone out (where you are) and they can't trace you!

Ah, yes, thank you very much, NYC.  This is two tricks you have taught me, the cocaine in the bananas one and to move the cell phone out of where I am!

I will become very wiley.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 13, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »

But the phone would continue to ping right up until it hit the water, if in fact it did.  Can't they be tracked even if not in use by their pings? 

If not, all it would take would be one connection, accidental or not, and a record would be made of the approximate or even exact location.

Did Sander throw his cell phone in the landfill and this is what they were so afraid the searchers might find there?  Did it get in the fish trap by mistake?

Ah, just think about that.  Recovery of the fish trap with at least some remains, Joran's shoe or shoes and Sander's cell phone.  Well, I think the shoe story at least was total fabrication to frame Kalpoes but ya never know.

Well, the cell phone number has connected the cell phone provider, that make a track where someone can be.
Phone provider can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer).
But where there is a tapping on the cell phone they can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer). But also they can hear what you had says in the phone conversation and can read the message what someone is send you or you send someone else.
And when someone is cell phone is out, this can not trace. Because there is not more connection with the phone provider.
When you have a tapping also. Move your cell phone out (where you are) and they can't trace you!

Ah, yes, thank you very much, NYC.  This is two tricks you have taught me, the cocaine in the bananas one and to move the cell phone out of where I am!

I will become very wiley.

Like a Coyote?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: December 13, 2007, 10:07:46 PM »

Does anyone have a theory on who gave the suggestion on where to look for Natalee? It can't be from Hodges theories only can it?

It almost seems like the plea bargain I wrote about years ago, we'll tell you she's dead and where she is but won't convict anyone?

Frank..

that would work for me.

What comes around goes around.  Justice is kinda like karma.

Just like the family, we have been worked over by pros but crudely.  But they are not really, really good at it or we wouldn't know what had hit us.

We know, just can't do much about it. 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZorRZWgVYOs&feature=related

Is Oduber willing to default to the IMF and leave that kind of a mess to his successor?  Can they make it with reduced tourism?  IMF has told them to diversify.  Big big debts for itty bitty country, doesn't take much to upset their apple cart. 

Has it been worth it to them to thumb their noses at the Mighty America?

Time will tell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 13, 2007, 10:09:45 PM »

Yes, Magnolia,

That's the very one!  Acme explosives all the way!   Very Happy

I can even think of three or four I would like to use them on, LOL!

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 13, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   12/12/2007

Expenses National Government higher in 2008

ORANJESTAD – The government will have to borrow an extra amount of more than 4 million florins for her expenses in 2008.  Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs, Nilo Swaen (MEP) announced this yesterday in a government amendment during the parliament’s consideration of the National Government budget.

With this, the budget deficit increases from 45.8 millions to 50 millions and instead of the budgeted 149.1 million florins, the government now needs almost 154 million florins to cover her costs and investments.

Most important reason for the increase is the increase of the National contribution to the AZV with 7.5 million florins and the making up of Serlimar’s deficit with also 7.5 millions.  AZV’s deficit increased this year from 5 to almost 30 millions and Serlimar’s deficit is 12.5 millions.  In addition to that, an extra 2.5 million florins is being invested: 1.5 millions for the wiring of the new building of the ministry of Finance and the build of a conference room, and one million for the Infrastructure and Planning department (DIP).

On the other hand, cabinet-Oduber anticipates that next year’s revenue will be higher than is budgeted; 15.1 million florins more to a total of 1.1 milliard florins in income for 2008.  Based on the 2007 tentative figures, the estimates for the conveyance- and road tax will be adjusted up with respectively 3.5 and 1 million.  Also the income from bbo and gambling permits are budgeted more favourable than before and the government anticipates that the bbo will yield an extra 2 million florins and the gambling permits 3.5 millions.  The Central Bank will also pay the total profit this year, which means that the government can dispose of an extra 5 millions in 2008.

Gas prices vigorously higher

ORANJESTAD – The small business prices for different oil products have been increased vigorously effective today, December 12.  The consumer pays at the gas station, 216.1 cent per liter unleaded gas, premium quality, an increase of 12.7 cent; diesel LS (Valero) costs now 197.3 cent per liter, an increase of 15.8 cent; and the new price of kerosene is 191.3 cent per liter, 15.7 cent more than before.  The minister of Finance and Economic Affairs announced this yesterday.  The lower excise tariffs to absorb the increase of the sale prices since May 2007, will be maintained for the time being. 

Yesterday’s announcement of the price increases via the several radio stations caused a lot of people to rush to the gas station to buy gas or diesel for the old price, 203.4 and 181.5 cent.  Those that got at the gas stations after 17:00 were doomed, because yesterday was the annual Christmas dinner for the employees and the gas stations closed early.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: December 13, 2007, 10:29:48 PM »

Started by San, Message by AtlmetroguyRelevance: 41.2%
Quote from: crazybabyborg on November 23, 2007, 08:21:17 PM
Quote from: Atlmetroguy on November 23, 2007, 08:17:21 PM
Quote from: crazybabyborg on November 23, 2007, 08:15:44 PM
I don't understand. I go out on my boat all time and I use my cell phone while I'm out. How far from a shore would you expect a cell phone to work?

Depends on what coast your off of..average 3-5 miles at the most...again depending on where your at...

So, if they were 3-5 miles off shore then towers, in Aruba or Venezuela depending on which shore,  would pick up a ping and the phone used could be verified in that area?

Not necessarily...if they were out in the open ocean away from cell site coverage then that means there is no way for communications to happen.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 13, 2007, 10:32:40 PM »

On the other hand, cabinet-Oduber anticipates that next year’s revenue will be higher than is budgeted; 15.1 million florins more to a total of 1.1 milliard florins in income for 2008.  Based on the 2007 tentative figures, the estimates for the conveyance- and road tax will be adjusted up with respectively 3.5 and 1 million.  Also the income from bbo and gambling permits are budgeted more favourable than before and the government anticipates that the bbo will yield an extra 2 million florins and the gambling permits 3.5 millions.  The Central Bank will also pay the total profit this year, which means that the government can dispose of an extra 5 millions in 2008.

So what does Oduber base his "higher than anticipated revenue" on????? I guess he figures the closing of the Holloway case will bring back millions of American tourists! 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: December 13, 2007, 10:46:04 PM »

if tourism increases it will only be because the figures are LIES

thats all they can do.. is LIE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: December 13, 2007, 10:59:08 PM »

if tourism increases it will only be because the figures are LIES

thats all they can do.. is LIE

Tourism is just a front for the drug traffic and money laundering.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: December 13, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »

If they in fact find Natalee, that is exactly what it will seem like.

Not sure how I feel about that.  No justice? 

At least Aruba is a dirty word now in the general sense of the word.  It's associated with making someone disappear.  What's to stop the routine drugging of tourists that we were told happens by everyone from Dennis Jacobs to someone in Beth's book to basically the man on the street?

Not sure how I feel about this but can understand the family is exhausted and will take what they can get.

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: December 13, 2007, 11:05:12 PM »

I am behind; first up is yesterday's Diario.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/12/

This was Wednesday's Front Page Editorial by Jossy.

MINISTERIO PUBLICO Y E CASO DI NATALEE 

Tin demasiado cosnan straño a bin ta tuma lugar den e caso di Natalee, cosnan inexplicable den luz di un pragmatismo cu a para caba den un simple espehismo. Loke tabata parce real a para bira ireal, y loke a ser asegura na publico cu ta solido, a dirti manera ijs den un solo tropical hopi intenso.  Permitmi splica:Fiscal Mayor, tal vez den consulta cu e otro Fiscalnan y miembronan di e ekipo di investigacion, a laga aresta tres sospechoso:

Joran, Deepak y Satish. A bay asina leu di saca Joran for di school, trece acompaña pa polis Aruba, y hinke den prison. E rumannan Kalpoe a ser aresta na Aruba y poni cada un den un cel na warda di polis na San Nicolas y na Shaba (Noord).

Un Huez comisario na Hulanda a mira e caso y a haya cu e pasonan legal tuma pa trece Joran back Aruba tabata di acuerdo cu Ley; na Aruba mescos a pasa cu otro Huez comisario cu a mira e mesun caso ey y a bay di acuerdo, independiente di esun di Hulanda, cu tur e pasonan legal a ser cumpli pa bay den un detencion preventivo.

Djey, di repente a dicidi di trece e mesun Huez cu a laga Paulus, djey Deepak y Satish, y djey Joran den libertad den pasado, o sea Huez Smid, di Corsow. El a mira e evidencianan presenta y a dicidi cu no tin nada “nobo” den nan y a ordena e libertad di e rumannan Kalpoe, siguiendo e mesun paso cu el a tuma den pasado.

Mescos a sosode cu Joran, kende tambe a logra su libertad Diasabra pasa.E prome pregunta grandi ta: si acaso ta berdad cu e evidencia no ta “nobo”, pakico Fiscal Mayor Moss a pone su cabez bao guiyotina pa manda aresta e tres hobennan di nobo? Pakico el a convence hopi di nos cu su actitud firme, su aseguracion cu e tin evidencia “nobo”, su aparicion riba e pantaya di television di e canalnan di noticia Americano, si e tabata sa, o por lo menos por a sospecha cu e tabata tumando un risico hopi grandi pa loke ta trata su propio credibilidad? Y no ban papia mes di e daño cu lo a surgi pa Aruba, bentando e isla un biaha mas den un luz hopi negativo! Kico e tabata tin di gana cu e accion premedita di un detencion preventivo nobo?

E no tabata al tanto cu si un Huez comisario, cualke un cu lo a presidi e casonan, ordena e libertad di e sospechosonan, con e ta bay keda dilanti di mundo, despues di a convence nos tur cu di berdad e tin evidencia “nobo”? Y e no a pensa riba nos isla? E no tabata sa di antemano cu e lo perde tur clase di credibilidad den tal caso, y Aruba atrobe lo sufri e embate di un imagen negativo, pa no papia mes di e criticanan contra nos sistema di husticia?

Ta con e por presenta un caso awor contra e tres sospechosonan si ya caba a ser determina pa Huez Smid cu no tin nada “nobo” den e evidencia cu Ministerio Publico a presenta contra e rumannan Kalpoe? Y despues e mes of otro Huez Comisario a determina mescos den e caso di Joran? Con nos mester cataloga e paso eroneo aki di Fiscal Mayor Moss? Un imprudencia? Un falta di prevision pa e consecuencianan cu lo surgi si e no convence Huez Comisario di su evidencia “nobo”? Un acto intencional pa bisa cu el a haci tur loke tabata por, pero cu awor e mester cera e caso? Cada ken ta bay tin di saca su propio conclusion al respecto.

Un cos ta cierto: Ministerio Publico a sali masha mal para di e ultimo acontecimento aki den e caso di Natalee. E blunder aki, uni na e mal nomber cu ya Ministerio Publico tabata tin pa motibo di otro casonan den cual e ta nenga di actua (Namdar, Rudy, Marisol, etc.) no ta yuda den nada pa recupera e bon nomber cu semper Ministerio Publico tabata tin prome cu MEP a asumi Gobierno, y Teresa e posicion di Procurador General. Ban tuma bon na cuenta cu e decision di laga e sospechosonan den libertad no tin nada di haber cu nan inocencia o culpabilidad! E decision di Huez Smid y cualke otro Huez comisario cu a mira e evidencia “nobo” presenta pa Ministerio Publico tin di haber cu e prolongacion di un detencion preventivo (pre-trial detention) y no cu e inocencia o culpabilidad di e sospechosonan.

Esey mester ser determina pa e Huez cu lo trata e caso si Ministerio Publico dicidi di presenta cargonan contra e tres sospechosonan prome cu dia 31 di e luna aki. Esey ta e palabracion entre e abogadonan defensor y Ministerio Publico, segun mi tin entendi.   Sin importami kico Ministerio Publico ta bay haci, DIARIO ta bay sigui cu su propio investigacion di e caso, y e biaha aki nos ta bay haci un resumen completo di dje for di su inicio te awe, acompaña pa e documentonan legitimo cu ta den nos poder, y nos lo presenta na nos lectornan e perfil di cada un di e sospechosonan y pakico nos ta sostene e pensamento cu nan sa masha bon kico a pasa cu Natalee, y cu loke sea a pasa cune, nan ta directamente envolvi den dje.

Nos lo presenta nos hayazgonan hunto cu e pruebanan cu nos ta considera irefutable. Mi a duna orden caba na e investigadornan di DIARIO, cu no tin ningun compromiso politico, y no ta acepta ningun clase di presion di ningun instancia o persona, pa repasa henter e caso for di su inicio, y presenta na nos publico lector nos conclusionnan fundamenta den pruebanan documenta. Y nos lo hacie sin ningun temor di persecucion legal o di cualke otro indole.

Nos unico obhetivo? Reemplaza duda cu certeza di loke a pasa cu e mucha muher te unda cu nos por, apartando speculacion y manteniendo nos mes na e hechonan constata den e admisionnan di e propio sospechosonan y otro testigonan na e autoridadnan competente.

Online Pap translation:

ministerio publico y the caso of natalee

have demasiado cosnan odd owing to come is take lugar in the caso of natalee, cosnan inexplicable in luz of one pragmatismo cu owing to stop end in one simple espehismo. thing was seems regal owing to stop become ireal, y thing owing to being asegura at publico cu is solido, owing to dirti as ijs in one sun tropical much acute. permitmi splica:fiscal parent, such vez in consulta cu the another fiscalnan y miembronan of the equipment of investigacion, owing to let aresta three sospechoso:

joran, deepak y satish. owing to bay so far of saca joran for of school, trece acompaña for police aruba, y hinke in jail. the rumannan kalpoe owing to being aresta at aruba y poni cada one in one cel at keep of police at san nicolas y at shaba (noord).

one huez comisario at the netherlands owing to see the caso y owing to achieve cu the pasonan legal take for trece joran back aruba was of acuerdo cu ley; at aruba same owing to happen cu another huez comisario cu owing to see the same caso ey y owing to bay of acuerdo, independant of esun of the netherlands, cu all the pasonan legal owing to being accomplish for bay in one detencion preventivo.

djey, of repente owing to dicidi of trece the same huez cu owing to let paulus, djey deepak y satish, y djey joran in freedom in pasado, or as huez smid, of corsow. past owing to see the evidencianan present y owing to dicidi cu not have nothing “nobo” in they y owing to ordena the freedom of the rumannan kalpoe, siguiendo the same pace cu past did take in pasado.

same owing to sosode cu joran, that also owing to succeed his freedom saturday happen.e first question big ta: if acaso is berdad cu the evidencia do not “nobo”, pakico fiscal parent moss owing to place his cabez bao guiyotina for send aresta the three hobennan of new? pakico past owing to convence much of we cu his actitud firme, his aseguracion cu the have evidencia “nobo”, his aparicion on the screen of television of the canalnan of news americano, if the was know, or at least can owing to sospecha cu the was tumando one risico much big for thing is deal his own credibilidad? y not as talk self of the damage cu will owing to surgi for aruba, bentando the island once more in one luz much negative! kico the was have of earn cu the accion premedita of one detencion preventivo new?

the not was al tanto cu if one huez comisario, cualke one cu will owing to presidi the casonan, ordena the freedom of the sospechosonan, con the is bay stay fast of world, after of owing to convence we all cu of berdad the have evidencia “nobo”? y the not owing to think on we island? the not was know of antemano cu the will lose all clase of credibilidad in such caso, y aruba again will abide the embate of one imagen negative, for not talk self of the criticanan contra we sistema of husticia?

is con the can present one caso now contra the three sospechosonan if already end owing to being determina for huez smid cu not have nothing “nobo” in the evidencia cu ministerio publico owing to present contra the rumannan kalpoe? y after the self or another huez comisario owing to determina same in the caso of joran? con we have to cataloga the pace eroneo here of fiscal parent moss? one imprudencia? one miss of prevision for her consecuencianan cu will surgi if the not convence huez comisario of his evidencia “nobo”? one acto intencional for tell cu past owing to haci all thing was can, but cu now the have to close the caso? cada that is bay have of saca his own conclusion al respecto.

anything is cierto: ministerio publico owing to leave very bad stop of the ultimo acontecimento here in the caso of natalee. the blunder here, uni at the bad name cu already ministerio publico was have for motibo of another casonan in cual the is deny of actua (namdar, rudy, marisol, etc.) do not help in nothing for recupera the good name cu always ministerio publico was have first cu mep owing to asumi gobierno, y teresa the posicion of procurador general. as take good at cuenta cu the decision of let the sospechosonan in freedom not have nothing of haber cu they inocencia or culpabilidad! the decision of huez smid y cualke another huez comisario cu owing to see the evidencia “nobo” present for ministerio publico have of haber cu the prolongacion of one detencion preventivo (pre-trial detention) y not cu the inocencia or culpabilidad of the sospechosonan.

esey have to being determina for her huez cu will deal the caso if ministerio publico dicidi of present cargonan contra the three sospechosonan first cu day 31 of the month here. esey is the palabracion among the abogadonan defensor y ministerio publico, according i have entendi. without importami kico ministerio publico is bay haci, daily paper is bay follow cu his own investigacion of the caso, y the trip here we is bay haci one resumen completo of dje for of his inicio till today, acompaña for her documentonan legitimo cu is in we power, y we will present at we lectornan the perfil of cada one of the sospechosonan y pakico we is sostene the thought cu they know very good kico owing to happen cu natalee, y cu thing as owing to happen cune, they're directamente envolvi in dje.

we will present we hayazgonan together cu the pruebanan cu we is considera irefutable. i have give orden end at the investigadornan of daily paper, cu not have none compromiso politico, y do not acepta none clase of presion of none instancia or person, for repasa all the caso for of his inicio, y present at we publico lector we conclusionnan fundamenta in pruebanan documenta. y we will hacie without none temor of persecucion legal or of cualke another indole.

we unique obhetivo? reemplaza doubt cu certeza of thing owing to happen cu the child muher till where cu we can, apartando speculacion y manteniendo we self at the hechonan constata in the admisionnan of the own sospechosonan y another testigonan at the autoridadnan competente.

Grabacion scondi a revela bon cla con;
RUMANNAN KALPOE Y JORAN MES TABATA ACUSA
OTRO RELACIONA CU NATALEE

ORANJESTAD (AAN) Manera DIARIO a priminti pueblo di Aruba pa publica cierto informacionnan impactante relaciona cu e caso di desaparicion di Natalee, awe redaccion ta presenta y refresca un di e procesverbaalnan cu polis a traha y unda cada ken cu dos placa di sinti por saca afor cu e tres sospechosonan principal sa un ke otro relacio6na cu desaparicion di Natalee.

Tempo cu DIARIO a haya copia di e procesverbaal aki y hopi otro mas, peticion a worde haci di parti di cierto autoridadnan hudicial, pa por fabor no publica e documentonan aki pa evita cu esaki lo haci daño na e investigacion cu keto bay tabata andando.

Mirando cu tabata tin tanto konkelmento cu e investigacion y despues a bin sali afor cu tabata tin demasiado hende cu conflicto di interes directamente y indirectamente envolvi cu e investigacion y e ultimo debacle formal di Ministerio Publico, no ta keda awor nada otro cu publica e berdad pa asina publico en general na Aruba y tambe den exterior haya sa cierto informacionnan cu ta papia pa nan mes.

Si tabata trata di desaparicion di un yiu muher di un funcionario halto di e aparato hudicial den Reino hulandes y ta tres mucha homber arubiano tabata sospechoso anto tipo di informacionnan asina a worde haya door di polis, awe e tres arubianonan lo tabata tin e mesun suerte y privilegio cu esnan cu a worde interoga den e caso di Natalee?

Durante cu e tres sospechosonan Joran van der Sloot, Satish y Deepak Kalpoe tabata worde transporta di KIA pa interogacion na warda di polis, autoridadnan a laga pone aparatonan scondi pa scucha tur loke e tresnan aki tabata papia cu otro den auto.

Na un dado momento e dos rumannan Kalpoe tabata acusa Van der Sloot cu Joran a hinca nan den problema y di Joran su banda, e tambe tabata acusa e Kalpoenan di un ke otro. Varios asunto cu ta regadra e tresnan aki personal y tambe e caso di Natalee a worde papia den e auto di polis.

Loke a sobresali di e informacionnan tabata e hecho cu na un dado momento Deepak Kalpoe ta bisa Joran van der Sloot textualmente lo siguiente;” nan ta bay duna bo 15 aña si nan haya e mucha muher”

Awor pakico Deepak Kalpoe ta bisa Joran cu e lo haya 15 aña di castigo si nan haya e mucha muher, referiendo aki na Natalee? Pa un hende haya 15 aña di castigo esaki no lo ta pa solamente posibel maltrato, violacion sexual of posibel acto di droga pasobra pa un hende haya 15 aña ya caba bo ta papiando di un asesinato of cu morto no natural tabata den wega.

Joran na su turno ta bisa Deepak, cu Deepak sa masha bon cu el a haci malo y ta pesey e ta gaña!
  Wel aki cada ken por wak cu Deepak ta acusa Joran di algo cu ta costa 15 di castigo y na su turno Joran ta acusa Deepak tambe di a haci malo.

Deepak ta bisa Joran; ‘No lo ta nada agradable si mayan bo ta para dilanti RC” (RC ta Hues Comisario).

Deepak ta sigui bisa Joran: “Di con no?” Demasiado evidencia”   Joran ta contesta Deepak; “E ora nan mag di dal ami tambe”

Conclusion; tur dos a haci malo y tur dos of tur tres tabata profundamente meti cu nan tabata tin tanto curashi y determinacion pa acusa otro libremente sin sa cu nan conversacion tabata worde graba?

Aki ningun di tres por bay bisa despues cu nan a papia coy loco pasobra nan tabata sa cu nan tabata worde scucha manera den caso di telefoon sin a tabata na altura di jde manera Joran mes ta declara den otro parti di e procesverbaal.Keda pendiente pasobra tin hopi mas pasali na claridad di dia.

Online Pap translation:

grabacion scondi owing to revela good cla con;
rumannan kalpoe y joran self was acusa another relaciona cu natalee

oranjestad (aan) as daily paper owing to priminti people of aruba for publica cierto informacionnan impactante relaciona cu the caso of desaparicion of natalee, today redaccion is present y refresca one of the procesverbaalnan cu police owing to work y where cada that cu two coin of feel can saca afor cu the three sospechosonan principal know one want another relacio6na cu desaparicion of natalee.

time cu daily paper owing to achieve copia of the procesverbaal here y much another more, peticion owing to worde haci of part of cierto autoridadnan hudicial, for can please not publica the documentonan here for evita cu this will haci damage at the investigacion cu keto bay was andando.

mirando cu was have tanto konkelmento cu the investigacion y after owing to come leave afor cu was have demasiado person cu conflicto of interest directamente y indirectamente envolvi cu the investigacion y the ultimo debacle serious of ministerio publico, do not stay now nothing another cu publica the berdad for so publico provided that general at aruba y also in exterior achieve know cierto informacionnan cu is talk for they self.

if was deal of desaparicion of one child muher of one funcionario high of the apparatus hudicial in kingdom dutch y is three boy aruban was sospechoso then type of informacionnan so owing to worde achieve door of police, today the three arubianonan will was have the same suerte y privilege cu esnan cu owing to worde interoga in the caso of natalee?

during cu the three sospechosonan joran van der sloot, satish y deepak kalpoe was worde transporta of kia for interogacion at keep of police, autoridadnan owing to let place aparatonan scondi for listen all thing the tresnan here was talk cu another in car.

at one dado instant the two rumannan kalpoe was acusa van der sloot cu joran owing to hinca they in problem y of joran his near, the also was acusa the kalpoenan of one want another. several asunto cu is regadra the tresnan here personal y also the caso of natalee owing to worde talk in the car of police.

thing owing to sobresali of the informacionnan was the mature cu at one dado instant deepak kalpoe is tell joran van der sloot textualmente will siguiente;” they're bay give do you 15 year if they achieve the child muher”

now pakico deepak kalpoe is tell joran cu the will achieve 15 year of castigo if they achieve the child muher, referiendo here at natalee? for a achieve 15 year of castigo this not will is for only possible maltrato, violacion sexual or possible acto of drugs because for a achieve 15 year already end are you papiando of one asesinato or cu dead not natural was in game.

joran at his file is tell deepak, cu deepak know very good cu past owing to haci bad y is pesey the is lie!
wel here cada that can look at cu deepak is acusa joran of algo cu is costa 15 of castigo y at his file joran is acusa deepak also of owing to haci bad.

deepak is tell joran; ‘no will is nothing agradable if mayan are you stop fast rc” (rc is judge comisario).

deepak is follow tell joran: “di con not?” demasiado evidencia” joran is contesta deepak; “e hour they mag of strike i tambe”

conclusion; all two owing to haci bad y all two or all three was profundamente meti cu they was have tanto curashi y determinacion for acusa another libremente without know cu they conversacion was worde graba?

here none of three can bay tell after cu they owing to talk coy loco because they was know cu they was worde listen as in caso of telefoon without owing to was at height of jde as joran self is declara in another part of the procesverbaal.keda pendiente because have much more pasali at claridad of day.

Today's Diario --

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/13/

TB in a choller house ...

TUBERCULOSIS DEN SHELTER!

Diferente departamento di Gobierno mester bay test

ORANJESTAD(AAN)— Diferente departamento di Gobierno cu ta haci trabao den e shelter, mester manda nan personal bay haci testnan cu ta tuma lugar den e shelter, caminda a detecta tuberculosis. Esaki segun informenan cu DIARIO a obtene y cu ta mustra cu por lo menos un persona a resulta positivo!

Te ainda no a detene e persona cu a trata di kima e shelter despues cu Huez a dicidi den un caso civil mester a realiza cambionan aden.

Mientras ainda mester spera resultado di e investigacion, mientrastanto shelter ta den problema atrobe y awor pa motibo cu ta teme cu tin persona cu malo di pecho, Tuberculosis den shelter.

E asunto a worde atendi cu absoluto secrecia mientras personal a cuminza haya inyeccion contra tuberculosis y testnan a cuminza worde haci cu tur persona cu ta atende cu e shelter di adictonan.

E hecho cu ta den e shelter a descubri persona cu tuberculosis y ta den shelter mester bay haci test di tuberlosis a worde rechaza pa varios persona indigna. Nan a mustra cu di e forma, e chens pa otronan worde contagia ta mas grandi.

Nan ta puntra nan mes pakico no a pone esnan cu mester somete nan mes na e test bay otro lugar menos peligroso.

Te awor a determina aparentemente cu un persona sigur tin Tuberculosis, manera informantenan a bisa. DIARIO ta keda pendiente di e caso, cu ta causa basta consternacion ya cu ta hopi hende mester trafica den e shelter y su ocupantenan continuamente ta den publico!

Online Pap translation:

tuberculosis in shelter!

various departamento of gobierno have to bay test

oranjestad(aan)— various departamento of gobierno cu is haci trabao in the shelter, have to send they personal bay haci testnan cu is take lugar in the shelter, caminda owing to detecta tuberculosis. this according informenan cu daily paper owing to obtene y cu is show cu at least one person owing to resulta positive!

till still not owing to detene the person cu owing to deal of burn the shelter after cu huez owing to dicidi in one caso civil have to owing to realiza cambionan inside.

while still have to wait for result of the investigacion, all the time shelter is in problem again y now for motibo cu is teme cu have person cu bad of pecho, tuberculosis in shelter.

the asunto owing to worde atendi cu absolute secrecia while personal owing to cuminza achieve inyeccion contra tuberculosis y testnan owing to cuminza worde haci cu all person cu is atende cu the shelter of adictonan.

the mature cu is in the shelter owing to descubri person cu tuberculosis y is in shelter have to bay haci test of tuberlosis owing to worde rechaza for several person indigna. they owing to show cu of the form, the chens for others worde contagia is more big.

they're ask about they self pakico not owing to place esnan cu have to somete they self at the test bay another lugar less dangerous.

till now owing to determina apparently cu one person assure have tuberculosis, as informantenan owing to tell. daily paper is stay pendiente of the caso, cu is cause enough consternacion already cu is much person have to trafica in the shelter y his ocupantenan continuamente is in publico!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: December 13, 2007, 11:26:12 PM »

So what does Oduber base his "higher than anticipated revenue" on????? I guess he figures the closing of the Holloway case will bring back millions of American tourists! 

The cocaine crop in the Andes and the manufactured drugs from Holland must be up for this year.  N. Korea and people like Chavez must have indicated they need more money run through poorly regulated banks.

JMHO, MOO, IMHO, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: December 13, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »

Ah, a euphemism for the old Choller Houses.

shelter of adictonan.

Disease in a dope house, gee, who would have thought it!    Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: December 13, 2007, 11:31:21 PM »

MsMarple posted:

I am behind; first up is yesterday's Diario.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/12/

This was Wednesday's Front Page Editorial by Jossy.

--------

I hope GetaGrip can translate this for us.  Wonder what it says?  Anyone care to guess or can tell?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: December 13, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »

Sounds like Jossy is telling it like it is.  Good for Jossy!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: December 13, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »

I have found that if I put it through the Portuguese translator
I get a lot more of the idea.
Seems like Jossy is giving Mos a piece of his mind.
Very much of what we have said here.
Said Mos lost his credibility...going on American Television and saying
he had new evidence, then not presenting that evidence to the judge.
Aruba is once again being presented in a bad light.
Jossy is going to show the readers what information he has.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.