April 18, 2024, 08:01:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251923 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: December 13, 2007, 11:44:30 PM »

The second one says about PVs and the conversation in the back
of the police car. 
I think it is good for the Aruban populace to read all of these things.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 13, 2007, 11:52:51 PM »

Strange to see Joe Tacopina throw GVC under the bus and not one word back denying anything. I have heard Tacopina say Natalee knew GVC and was seen with Natalee after Joran. Just last week I heard him say that VCB t-shirt is linked to GVC and this case. 21 months later after he first said it and not one person says otherwise. He points the finger in his direction but doesn't go into anything further because it's all linked to the Van Der Sloots IMO. The Von Cromvoirt's only spoke once after the arrest and they said the shirt was stolen. Whats on the shirt that makes it relevent to Natalee Holloway and why did they wait a year to arrest/question him?

Mon Apr 17th, 2006 AP
Tacopina, who said his investigators had been in contact with Aruban authorities, said "G.V.C" was detained because police recovered a T-shirt belonging to him with "relevant forensic information" from the south side of the Dutch Caribbean island.Von Cromvoirt's family runs the security company, according to Tacopina. The company provides security for the Aruban government and private companies, including the Holiday Inn, where Holloway was staying, he said.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: December 14, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »

Started by San, Message by AtlmetroguyRelevance: 41.2%
Quote from: crazybabyborg on November 23, 2007, 08:21:17 PM
Quote from: Atlmetroguy on November 23, 2007, 08:17:21 PM
Quote from: crazybabyborg on November 23, 2007, 08:15:44 PM
I don't understand. I go out on my boat all time and I use my cell phone while I'm out. How far from a shore would you expect a cell phone to work?

Depends on what coast your off of..average 3-5 miles at the most...again depending on where your at...

So, if they were 3-5 miles off shore then towers, in Aruba or Venezuela depending on which shore,  would pick up a ping and the phone used could be verified in that area?

Not necessarily...if they were out in the open ocean away from cell site coverage then that means there is no way for communications to happen.

I asked someone about this and he told me that coverage could be nil, good or intermittent and sporadic, depending on cell towers and that a phone dropped in water might ring immediately like a "shock," but then it would die.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: December 14, 2007, 12:06:39 AM »

RWV
CNN reported that Geoffrey von Cromvoirt is a regular at Carlos & Charlies

Rita Cosby reported that Joran and Geoffrey von Cromvoirt know each other. She stated that this information comes from the ALE as she is in Aruba right now. She also states that it is a known that this new suspect was in contact with the three suspects, especially Joran over the last 10 months. Rita is adamant that "Aruban Officials" have said that Joran has "told Geoffrey von Cromvoirt after the fact" things about the "murder and disposal" of Natalee. They have followed this communication from "other witnesses" for at least 3 months.

Posted by: Justice for Natalee | Monday, April 17, 2006 at 03:46 PM

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: December 14, 2007, 12:06:49 AM »

I have found that if I put it through the Portuguese translator
I get a lot more of the idea.
Seems like Jossy is giving Mos a piece of his mind.
Very much of what we have said here.
Said Mos lost his credibility...going on American Television and saying
he had new evidence, then not presenting that evidence to the judge.
Aruba is once again being presented in a bad light.
Jossy is going to show the readers what information he has.

I am very glad to hear this.

Magnolia, you and I are like two peas rattling around in the bottom of a big pan tonight.  Where is everybody?  Has the storm knocked out electricity or other weather problems?  We are lucky to miss this big storm.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: December 14, 2007, 12:09:00 AM »

Obseerver,

Some say the von Cromvoirts went to The Netherlands but I thought I read that the company got a big security contract again for several of the hotels.

I don't think they moved at all.

Do you know for certain where they are now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 14, 2007, 12:10:49 AM »

RWV
CNN reported that Geoffrey von Cromvoirt is a regular at Carlos & Charlies

Rita Cosby reported that Joran and Geoffrey von Cromvoirt know each other. She stated that this information comes from the ALE as she is in Aruba right now. She also states that it is a known that this new suspect was in contact with the three suspects, especially Joran over the last 10 months. Rita is adamant that "Aruban Officials" have said that Joran has "told Geoffrey von Cromvoirt after the fact" things about the "murder and disposal" of Natalee. They have followed this communication from "other witnesses" for at least 3 months.

Posted by: Justice for Natalee | Monday, April 17, 2006 at 03:46 PM

Do you remember the American girl who was in the Marriott (maybe in bed) with GVC on that fateful night of June 10, and his phone rang, and he told her he had an "emergency" at home.  Makes me go HMMMMMMMM>

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2007, 12:12:05 AM »

I asked someone about this and he told me that coverage could be nil, good or intermittent and sporadic, depending on cell towers and that a phone dropped in water might ring immediately like a "shock," but then it would die.

All it would take is one good ping.  But as chatty as these kids are and with all their text messaging and all, you can bet if they had a cell phone and it was in range of anything to work, they would have contacted somebody about something.  Might give a good place to look.  Worth a try, anyway, if they can get anything like records.  Even if all passing through a certain tower, late at night there might not be that many to check out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 14, 2007, 12:15:15 AM »

Do you remember the American girl who was in the Marriott (maybe in bed) with GVC on that fateful night of June 10, and his phone rang, and he told her he had an "emergency" at home.  Makes me go HMMMMMMMM>

Yes, she said he was out of there in a flash.  What was so urgent I wonder and who called to tell him?  I think you are correct that it was around the time of the alleged redacted confession that we have read a direct quote of that doesn't exist.

Some more of that Twilight Zone behavior.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: December 14, 2007, 12:19:19 AM »

The second one says about PVs and the conversation in the back
of the police car. 
I think it is good for the Aruban populace to read all of these things.

Completely agree.  And it appears to be talking about Deepak telling Joran that Joran was going to get fifteen years.  Did you notice recently on TV when they quote from that conversation, they only quote the part where Joran is pretending morbidly that there is a chance they will find Natalee alive, pretending he doesn't know she is even dead.

Of course he is playing to the tape.  They never even mention this as a possibility but I think to a certain extent they all were talking to the tape which they had to have known was at least a good possibility.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 14, 2007, 12:20:17 AM »

Obseerver,

Some say the von Cromvoirts went to The Netherlands but I thought I read that the company got a big security contract again for several of the hotels.

His Dad had such a great thing going in Aruba and was making the big bucks..Not sure if he sold it and moved or not.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 14, 2007, 12:21:50 AM »

Obseerver,

His Dad had such a great thing going in Aruba and was making the big bucks..Not sure if he sold it and moved or not.

And taping everybody in all the hotel rooms doing all kinds of stuff for future leverage.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 14, 2007, 12:28:10 AM »

RWV

No..I have never heard that before..Very Interesting!! I only remember one american girl who gave a interview on TV. Said his phone was ringing off the hook when she was with him but he let it go to voice mail. He was talking up a storm with her until she mentioned Natalee then all of a sudden he became silent and completely changed. She thought it was so bizarre that she called the authorities.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 12:29:41 AM by Observer » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »

Cabdriver's Tip Led to Arrest of Holloway Potential Suspect
Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, 19, Is Released From Jail
April 24, 2006 -

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, 19, has been released into the custody of his parents after spending more than a week in an Aruba jail on suspicion of "criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

ABC News has learned that van Cromvoirt's April 15 arrest occurred after police identified him as someone who may have had physical relations with the Alabama teen while she was on vacation in Aruba.

Police followed a trail of evidence that began with a cabdriver, who wants to remain anonymous. The cabdriver told police she drove an intoxicated Holloway and her friends one night and heard Holloway talking about being in love with a "Dutch boy."

Aruban police interviewed Holloway's friends in Alabama and say they confirmed the cabdriver's description, including more details about the man Holloway allegedly said she loved. The friends provided a physical description and a first initial -- G.

Van Cromvoirt allegedly matches the description. He was arrested, but did not answer questions during a week of interrogation.

In another development, Aruba police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told ABC News his son had been questioned this weekend by detectives.

The former lead investigator in the Holloway case said his son worked for a water sports company on the beach and had overheard a group of people telling a story about someone using a boat to get rid of Holloway's body.

Holloway disappeared in May 2005 during a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

ABC's Neal Karlinsky reported this story for "Good Morning America."

Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet Ventures

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/LegalCenter/story?id=1882376

I wonder if that cabdriver is named Trina and she is the same one who claims Jug told her about Natalee being in rehab.  She seems to be totally delusional or stoned one or the other.  With one in five using cocaine per our DOJ stats, eliminate the children and elderly and the odds are pretty good.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: December 14, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »

RWV

I wonder if Guido also had a "emergency" that night? Wevers,Sloots and Von Coimvorts probably did everything they could to twist Rudy Croes arm to retract his announcement and the confession that next day.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #495 on: December 14, 2007, 01:05:38 AM »

Well, the cell phone number has connected the cell phone provider, that make a track where someone can be.
Phone provider can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer).
But where there is a tapping on the cell phone they can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer). But also they can hear what you had says in the phone conversation and can read the message what someone is send you or you send someone else.
And when someone is cell phone is out, this can not trace. Because there is not more connection with the phone provider.
When you have a tapping also. Move your cell phone out (where you are) and they can't trace you!
Ah, yes, thank you very much, NYC.  This is two tricks you have taught me, the cocaine in the bananas one and to move the cell phone out of where I am!

I will become very wiley.

[/quote]

You are welcome. Well that both been sure tricks. Well only about the cocaine that is not good to do.
I also used the trick, move the cell phone out, when I am somewhere, what nobody must not to know.
I do that because my cell phone is tapping. That is why I move the cell phone out. And when I am somewhere, that been not the business from police and justice simply. I also used 2 another cell phone numbers. Probably one of them has also a tapping, but I am not sure about it.

And the best thing is NOTHING to discuss by the cell phone, when someone get a tapping at his or her cell phone.
Why someone does, the police or justice knows exactly what you said. No smart, when someone does something what not them business is. Also never a lawyer or attorney call and discuss the case at the phone. This all can become used against someone.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #496 on: December 14, 2007, 01:07:39 AM »

Well, the cell phone number has connected the cell phone provider, that make a track where someone can be.
Phone provider can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer).
But where there is a tapping on the cell phone they can see, with who has someone call it, where someone from called, for how much minutes and who you someone send a phone message(which nummer). But also they can hear what you had says in the phone conversation and can read the message what someone is send you or you send someone else.
And when someone is cell phone is out, this can not trace. Because there is not more connection with the phone provider.
When you have a tapping also. Move your cell phone out (where you are) and they can't trace you!
Ah, yes, thank you very much, NYC.  This is two tricks you have taught me, the cocaine in the bananas one and to move the cell phone out of where I am!

I will become very wiley.

You are welcome. Well that both been sure tricks. Well only about the cocaine that is not good to do.
I also used the trick, move the cell phone out, when I am somewhere, what nobody must not to know.
I do that because my cell phone is tapping. That is why I move the cell phone out. And when I am somewhere, that been not the business from police and justice simply. I also used 2 another cell phone numbers. Probably one of them has also a tapping, but I am not sure about it.

And the best thing is NOTHING to discuss by the cell phone, when someone get a tapping at his or her cell phone.
Why someone does, the police or justice knows exactly what you said. No smart, when someone does something what not them business is. Also never a lawyer or attorney call and discuss the case at the phone. This all can become used against someone.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 14, 2007, 01:11:42 AM »

Cabdriver's Tip Led to Arrest of Holloway Potential Suspect

I wonder if that cabdriver is named Trina and she is the same one who claims Jug told her about Natalee being in rehab.  She seems to be totally delusional or stoned one or the other.  With one in five using cocaine per our DOJ stats, eliminate the children and elderly and the odds are pretty good.

Probably,we know they like to use lying witnesses on multiple occasions like with what we saw with Buti.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: December 14, 2007, 01:12:26 AM »

NYC,

In this country, conversations between attorneys and clients are privileged and can't be used in court against someone.  Of course, if the police were to hear them then they would know, they just can't present that in court sort of like confessions to priests and many medical records are also confidential.

But my conversations are so boring, I don't think anyone would want to listen, haha.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: December 14, 2007, 01:17:21 AM »

Well, I wouldn't want someone so crazy driving me around.  No wonder they have all those wrecks, eleven in one weekend we counted.  They sure don't have weather to blame for them either.

Although one time in Brazil a cab driver drove at night with the lights on the car off and only would turn them on when he came to an intersection.  He also drove all along an interstate in city with only the street lights for lights.  He explained when we complained that he was "saving" his lights!

Some other cars, but not all, appeared to be doing the same thing.  Odd people driving cabs, he also made a place to park once by pushing two cars at a curb one forward a little and one back so his car would squeeze in.  He came each day looking for us and we began to hide from him before we left.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.