April 25, 2024, 10:32:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252274 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 14, 2007, 09:31:38 AM »

Cuz said I probably bumped into something! I don't think so looking at who it was. Interesting convo that morning.

Our unreliable reference says weathiest j......n in the nation 2005, it's east of me and has the same name of a 'parish' in TN. Hint..it is LOUD.

Had things to work on, but don't want to open anything until cuz gets here!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #521 on: December 14, 2007, 09:51:18 AM »

I still have no clue what you are talking about, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 14, 2007, 09:57:27 AM »

I still have no clue what you are talking about, lol.

Did you read Buckeyes's post on the last page?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 14, 2007, 10:03:48 AM »

I did and I went back to #700...Consulate discussion...Akers, etc.  How do you know your computer was hacked then and why is it just showing up now and...what did you mean by
"Hoping I can persuade them to leave in a little while, but only just found him. Damn...didn't think I was that interesting. Would feel much better if his last name was net!!!!!!!!"

??? plus...what kind of hack...??please explain??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: December 14, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »

Mum....good morning....I have a new visitor on my computer....found
yesterday...wrote Klaas but it was not something she was familiar with...
I feel like mine might have been hacked...still looking for other signs...
can you help?  Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 14, 2007, 10:21:22 AM »

Now this is interesting.  The "fancy coffee shop" guy that has Dutch Aruban blog, sometimes comments about Theresa Croes.  She has sent him letters before.  He has a new one posted with some insights.

INGEZONDEN:
Geachte heer van Nie,

Ik lees weer op uw website dat onder meer ik als Arubaanse P-G in de cruciale eerste tien dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway de zaak verpest heb.

Ik heb u al eerder op gewezen dat dit in strijd is met de waarheid en ik heb u ook verzocht op te houden met onwaarheden te verkondigen.

Ik zal u nog een keer zeggen hoe de zaak werkelijk in elkaar steekt. Natalee is in de nacht van 29 op 30 mei 2005 verdwenen. Ik was tot en met 6 juni, de eerste acht dagen na de verdwijning, in Nederland. Ik heb wel gedurende die dagen telefonisch contact gehad met hovj Janssen en ik heb haar meerdere malen gezegd dat zij die drie jongens, die als laatste met haar waren, moest laten aanhouden. Haar antwoord was dat die jongens eerst getapt moesten worden, want anders had de politie "niets om het verhoor in te gaan". Toen ik in Aruba terugkeerde heb ik haar opnieuw gezegd dat zij die jongens moest aanhouden. Haar antwoord was toen dat ze aan het wachten waren op videomateriaal uit Nederland, want het verhoor van de jongens zou op de video opgenomen worden. Nooit eerder is in Aruba een verhoor op de video opgenomen. Waarom dat nu moest gebeuren, kon mij niet duidelijk gemaakt worden. Ik was er tegen, omdat de politie nooit eerder video-verhoren had opgenomen en geen ervaring hadden met deze wijze van verhoren.

Maar zoals u nu ook doet, werd ik toen aangewezen als de schuldige van die rampzalige eerste tien dagen, terwijl ik daar helemaal niets mee te maken heb. De eerste acht dagen was ik niet eens in Aruba. De hovj Janssen verving mij als wnd P-G en zij nam de beslissingen. Ik heb nooit gedurende het gehele onderzoek contact gehad met commissaris van der Straten, noch persoonlijk, noch telefonisch..

Ik ben nooit door hovj Janssen op de hoogte gesteld van de voorgenomen aanhouding van de twee bewakers. Ik heb dit in Nederland op de televisie gezien. Mij is ook nooit duidelijk gemaakt waarom deze twee bewakers aangehouden moesten worden, want er was geen enkele aanwijzing, dat zij betrokken waren bij de verdwijning van Natalee. Ze zijn ook nooit getapt om "iets te hebben om het verhoor in te gaan".

Ik zou het zeer op prijs stellen indien u een rectificatie op uw website zou plaatsen en indien u zich in de toekomst zou onthouden van het verkondigen van onwaarheden.

mr. drs. T.D. Croes

Translation

SENT IN:  Respected gentleman of Nie

I read again on your website that among many I as Arubaanse PEN-G in the crucial first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway the affair contaminated have. 

I have you already before on pointed that this in fight am with the truth and I have you also requested on to hold with lies to proclaim. 

I will you yet a time say how the affair really in each other sticks.  Natalee is disappeared in the night of 29 on 30 May 2005.  I was till and summon after the disappearance, in the Netherlands with 6 June, the first consideration.  I have well during that summon telephone contact had with hovj Janssen and I have her superior grind said that they that three boys, that as last with her were, had to let arrest. Her answer was that that boys first getapt had to become, for otherwise had the police "nothing the interrogation in to go".  When I in Aruba returned have I her again said that they that boys had to arrest.  Her answer was then that they waiting were on videomateriaal from the Netherlands, for the interrogation of the boys will on the video taken up become.  Never before in Aruba, an interrogation has been taken up on the video.  Why that now had to happen, could me not clear made become.  I was there against, because the police taken up interrogate had never before video-and no experiences had with this manner of interrogations

Only as you do now also, I was indicated then as the guilty by that disastrous first ten days, while I have to make that totally nothing with.  The first consideration do not summon was I once in Aruba.  The hovj Janssen replaced PEN me as a wnd-G and they took the decisions.  I had never during the entire investigation contact with commissioner van of the Streets, neither personal, neither by phone.. 

I have never been stolen by hovj Janssen on the height of the intended apprehension by the two guards.  I saw this in the Netherlands on the television. Me am also never clear made, about which these two guards arrested had to become, for there was no single indication, that they concerned were by the disappearance of Natalee.  They are never also getapt "something to have the interrogation in to go". 

I will the very on price put when you a rectification on your website would place and when you self in the future would remember of the proclaiming of lies. 

Mr. Ma.  T. D.  Croes

http://renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 14, 2007, 10:24:38 AM »

Nut I had some weird things go on that day, but after that nothing! So I thought I was being paranoid. Until I went to clean up my disc and I said OK. All of a sudden it added a heap of stuff that wasn't there. I hit cancel and started looking around and found something I thought strange and asked cuz. Well this morning I looked and found another user in my wireless connections and deleted it. But was told not to open anything like the shared folder in case it has a virus. So I am not opening anything else.

It is possible because of what we were discussing that morning that I did bump into that site, but when I put all the little things that happened that afternoon together, I don't think so. Dumb me didn't know to switch it off at the buuton when it wouldn't let me shut down!

Actually, it could have also been about what Klaas told us not to forget the night before, DW, or Ms JA. this site who barged in on me was .gov.!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 14, 2007, 10:29:55 AM »

can you help?  Mere

Mere, just did another post to Nut, but don't want to open my email to mail Klaas. Mine was an official LE site in the state of Virginia. Now I said it!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 14, 2007, 10:32:27 AM »

can you help?  Mere

Mere, just did another post to Nut, but don't want to open my email to mail Klaas. Mine was an official LE site in the state of Virginia. Now I said it!

Shocked Shocked
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 14, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »

Well alrighty then!! Thank you, lol.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: December 14, 2007, 10:42:16 AM »

I've been reading along and not posting much.  I've been sick all week with bronchitis or the flu.

I would love to know more about this "hacking" issue.  I never have "fun" stuff like that happen to me and I'm starting to feel left out, LOL  Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 14, 2007, 10:45:02 AM »

Sad Sorry you are sick...feel well soon. I noticed you were quiet and just thought you were contemplating our next move, lol.

Mum. FBI's crime lab is in Quantico, VA.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 14, 2007, 10:56:48 AM »

Sorry, Buckeye, it wasn't that high up. At the 'parish' level. I went to there website and am wondering if I should call them and ask them what they want!!

Klaas... the late AM of the 5th...I was locked out of word, said in use by another user and had all sorts of red flags on my system status page some of which I have never seen before.
I could not do anything as far as shutting it down. Could not access the 3 things in word I had open, but could open and close others. Might add that there really wasn't anything in what I had open. Was shut out for more than 4 hours. And then everything opened at once.
I ran my virus scan and nothing, but when I went to update it seemed like it was installing too many updates, so cancelled and updated later. No problems then.

Not until I think Tuesday, when I tried to clean my disc of about 1000, hit ok and I noticed it said nearly 800,000 so cancelled. When I tried to find what it wanted to delete it would not show me! So went back yesterday, but haven't opened anything as I want cuz to look at it.

I did find another guest then, and cuz said not to open, but only this morning found what I was talking about this morning and deleted who it was. Am I confusing you yet?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 14, 2007, 11:00:17 AM »

MUM - yes I'm still confused, lol  Laughing

Could you email me with exactly who it is that hacked you?  TIA

smklaas@hotmail.com
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 14, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »

Mum

I'm sure this has nothing to do with anything, but when I try to access this site from IE, my Word goes wacky.....wants me to insert disc...all sorts of stuff.  I've had to enter this site through Firefox or I have major issues.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: December 14, 2007, 11:09:09 AM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

Maybe if her email makes things more clear, you can post something in the Lounge to enlighten us.  I know when I was working from home, the corporation had a vpn connection to connect to system & programs I used, but wireless was not permitted because it was not secure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: December 14, 2007, 11:09:11 AM »

Mum

I'm sure this has nothing to do with anything, but when I try to access this site from IE, my Word goes wacky.....wants me to insert disc...all sorts of stuff.  I've had to enter this site through Firefox or I have major issues.

I use only IE7 and never have a problem accessing SM unless my ISP is having problems. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 14, 2007, 11:10:56 AM »

Mum

I use only IE7 and never have a problem accessing SM unless my ISP is having problems. 

I have an old Office suite, 2000.  Son thinks it's best to upgrade.  Maybe some weird trigger?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 14, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »

Mum

I have an old Office suite, 2000.  Son thinks it's best to upgrade.  Maybe some weird trigger?

That's very possible
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 14, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

Should be there soon, but didn't want to do that. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.