April 23, 2024, 01:43:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252183 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: December 14, 2007, 04:14:58 PM »

Nut44x4..
For the record... Lex is not my sister.  She's the sister of the R/V Persistence owner.  Please correct the post, thanks.

On another note.. this will be my last posting here.  I will monitor the Ocean Search thread carefully.  Please continue following along.  I will post updates on the ship's search blog as soon as I get settled in Aruba and have some time.  Thanks for your prayers and help.

~Kyle

God Bless and take care oceanx.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 14, 2007, 04:26:51 PM »

I do totally think that because Paulus helped King with Alex, that KING had to be there for Paulus.  When I talked to them about how much Paulus was involved with this "Alex" thing, they claimed it was deeper then what we all heard, or read.  Alex was co-owner of a few things on the Island with other "officials" that wanted to own all by themselves.  "Communications" was one of those businesses.  In order to do that, they had to RID Alex of those positions somehow, and they did just that.  Even if it meant they pissed him off to the point of going off like he did.  Now don't forget, he is a Saveneta person, and black to boot, so they looked down on him, even though he was Dutch.  The "KING" thing didn't happen until Alex was in solitaire confinement.  That is all why the Matthews wanted to contact the Holloway family, they wanted to explain to them the ways of corruption, and who, and how on the island.  They wanted to let them know that they are in for a long haul.  I have no doubt this was Kings payback for Paulus helping him, not a doubt in my mind.

Hotshots,

I completely agree and at one of the interviews King was even quoted as saying he wanted to be there to repay Paulus past "kindness" which I take as making all the Matthews evidence disappear.

If it is not too much trouble, an update on his detention would be interesting.  Ramm says Matthews is now accusing the U.S. government of torturing or violation of his human rights.  That thing with his felony conviction for fighting back in jail is really going to mess up his immigration I suppose.  He would have been better of to enter illegally as so many do and stay below their radar, ha ha, but guess he is too high profile and someone would have ratted him out.  At one time that Resortwoman was posting photos and protesting his coming to this country and things like that.

If he is being held for The Netherlands, they should ask for extradition within a reasonable time frame but if it is immigration violation for this country they should deport him but if deemed unsafe for him to return, I don't know what they do in a case like that.

Do you know why he is being held in jail?  His wife is a U.S. citizen and they normally do not extradite or deport next of kin even with immigration problems but I don't understand why he is in jail here in the first place.  Maybe his wife could explain or maybe you already know.  He couldn't have committed a crime in this country as they wouldn't let him in so am confused on his incarceration.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 14, 2007, 04:29:40 PM »

Hotshots,

I see you are reading.  Do you know if Alex Matthews is in jail in this country?  I read on another forum someone claiming that he is and that he is claiming to be tortured by our government.  That doesn't sound right.  I knew he had visa problems because of known prior convictions but did not think he was in jail.

Since you have met him, I was hoping you would know.

Anna, Hi.
Last I knew, he was in Rhode Islands Jail, being held for the aruban authorities, and it did have to do with passport/visa problems. It all stemmed from him leaving the Netherlands to come here, he had gone for a funeral.  I dont recall the whole bit of events, but yes they had him in solitary in RI also.  for many months, and dont know if he still is there or not.  If you'd like I could call his wife to see.  Sorry I didnt catch this earlier, hope you find this reply.

He is not on Rhode Islands Inmate search...perhaps released or was at County jail not prison?

Here is a Federal Prison Inmate Search.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: December 14, 2007, 04:32:58 PM »

Hotshots,

I see you are reading.  Do you know if Alex Matthews is in jail in this country?  I read on another forum someone claiming that he is and that he is claiming to be tortured by our government.  That doesn't sound right.  I knew he had visa problems because of known prior convictions but did not think he was in jail.

Since you have met him, I was hoping you would know.

Anna, Hi.
Last I knew, he was in Rhode Islands Jail, being held for the aruban authorities, and it did have to do with passport/visa problems. It all stemmed from him leaving the Netherlands to come here, he had gone for a funeral.  I dont recall the whole bit of events, but yes they had him in solitary in RI also.  for many months, and dont know if he still is there or not.  If you'd like I could call his wife to see.  Sorry I didnt catch this earlier, hope you find this reply.

He is not on Rhode Islands Inmate search...perhaps released or was at County jail not prison?

Here is a Federal Prison Inmate Search.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

1. ALEXANDER MATTHEWS 09508-055 35 Black M 07-09-2004     RELEASED 

2. ALEXANDER MATTHEWS 30219-007 42 Black M 04-22-2002     RELEASED 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: December 14, 2007, 04:35:16 PM »

Aren't both of those release dates too early to be the one we are discussing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #565 on: December 14, 2007, 04:44:08 PM »

Nut44x4..
For the record... Lex is not my sister.  She's the sister of the R/V Persistence owner.  Please correct the post, thanks.

On another note.. this will be my last posting here.  I will monitor the Ocean Search thread carefully.  Please continue following along.  I will post updates on the ship's search blog as soon as I get settled in Aruba and have some time.  Thanks for your prayers and help.

~Kyle

Sorry...Klaas can fix it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: December 14, 2007, 04:47:25 PM »

Nut44x4..

~Kyle

Kyle,

We will be watching closely and I pray for a safe and successfull trip. Words can't describe how thankful I am to everyone that is involved in this expedition. Natalee deserves to be buried back home and I hope this will be the first first time since graduation that something goes her way.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:52:07 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 14, 2007, 04:54:50 PM »

Off Topic

Breaking News:

Birmingham police have arrested three people in connection with the slaying of 20-year old Kayla Fanaei.

**Visit www.MyFoxAL.com or watch FOX6 News for more information on this story.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 14, 2007, 05:50:36 PM »

Robin said at BNH:

"Dave talked to Tim a few minutes ago. The crew is there, now just waiting on the boat. They have run into some rough weather but the boat should arrive sometime tomorrow."

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: December 14, 2007, 05:58:54 PM »

Robin said at BNH:

"Dave talked to Tim a few minutes ago. The crew is there, now just waiting on the boat. They have run into some rough weather but the boat should arrive sometime tomorrow."

I am being nosey here but does Robin ever post at BFN anymore or is she at BNH now and not BFN?  Seems strange to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #570 on: December 14, 2007, 06:14:46 PM »

Shocked  The Netherlands-Antilles Coast Guard site has been hacked....  Shocked
Go here and try any link...
http://www.coastguard.an/

BY THE WAY--Lala's and anyone interested in Merian Ernest posts...he does mention ...'Jaguar'...which is the name of one of the Netherland-Antilles Coast Guard Cutters...
http://news.webshots.com/photo/2348078980063228069MjbRiH

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: December 14, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »

Hiya monkeys! I've been under the weather and am out of the loop. Would someone please fill in this poor way behind soul and let me know the status of the ocean search and if there is a prayer thread? TIA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 14, 2007, 06:45:52 PM »

Hiya monkeys! I've been under the weather and am out of the loop. Would someone please fill in this poor way behind soul and let me know the status of the ocean search and if there is a prayer thread? TIA!

The ship should arrive in Aruba some time tomorrow.  I think you gave me whatever you have because I've been sick all week too.

No prayer thread set up yet.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 14, 2007, 06:51:21 PM »

Klaas,

Since you and CBB are both sick, we don't have to have a formal prayer thread and round the clock vigil, do we?  We can all be prayerful and post in a thread our intentions.

You don't want to get pneumonia like CBB.  I get it very easily having asthma and it is dreadful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: December 14, 2007, 06:57:39 PM »

Klaas,

Since you and CBB are both sick, we don't have to have a formal prayer thread and round the clock vigil, do we?  We can all be prayerful and post in a thread our intentions.

You don't want to get pneumonia like CBB.  I get it very easily having asthma and it is dreadful.

That will probably be the best way.  Just start a prayer thread and people add their prayers each day.  Otherwise it will be very time consuming and a huge task trying to fill slots for two weeks.  We can handle it sort of like Peaches prayer thread, OK?

Right now I'd say it's bronchitis, maybe the flu.  It seems to be going around here in any case.  I've been sick since Tuesday, felt a little better this morning but not too hot right now.  Someone mentioned I was up early (logged in) this morning, that's because I've had a hard time sleeping longer than 2-3 hours at a stint. Anyway, enough about me.  I'll go set up that prayer thread now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: December 14, 2007, 07:02:06 PM »

I just created a DAILY PRAYER THREAD in THIS forum. It is a sticky up at the top.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2443.0
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: December 14, 2007, 07:10:38 PM »

From Jaime 6/17 Statement

After that if I am not mistaken it was the beginning of June 2005, it was a Friday- or Saturday night that I bought a pizza at Domino's and then went to Joran's place. (with this the 3rd or 4th of June is meant; comment Croes). On that day I arrived at approximately 21.00 hours at Joran's place. I saw that "Koen", "Sander" and Joran were in the apartment of Joran and that they were playing poker. Koen and Sander are brothers but I do not know their last name. I had told Joran that I would be bringing them a pizza and a coca-cola. I also asked Joran if they had found the missing girl. Joran answered me that the missing girl had not been found yet. Then Joran told me that Deepak, Satish and he drove in the four door grey car, make Honda Civic that was owned by Deepak to "Carlos & Charlies" and that the three of them had then driven around with the missing girl. According to Joran the girl was strange. Joran told me that the girl was strange because she told him that her mother was "Hitler's sister". Joran told me that the girl wanted to see the sharks in the sea of Aruba and that they had dropped off the missing girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel.

Koen and Sander were both on the island on the 3rd or 4th of June. Are there any other references to Koen in the statements that might tell us if he was on the island the night Natalee went missing. I haven't seen anything to indicate he wasn't.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 14, 2007, 07:13:10 PM »

Klaas,

That will probably be the best way.  Just start a prayer thread and people add their prayers each day.  Otherwise it will be very time consuming and a huge task trying to fill slots for two weeks.  We can handle it sort of like Peaches prayer thread, OK?

Right now I'd say it's bronchitis, maybe the flu.  It seems to be going around here in any case.  I've been sick since Tuesday, felt a little better this morning but not too hot right now.  Someone mentioned I was up early (logged in) this morning, that's because I've had a hard time sleeping longer than 2-3 hours at a stint. Anyway, enough about me.  I'll go set up that prayer thread now.

Godspeed on your recovery ladies. Take Zinc, all the hype is true. Get the generic caplets, the liquid crap is more expensive and no more effective.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #578 on: December 14, 2007, 07:17:49 PM »

Shocked  The Netherlands-Antilles Coast Guard site has been hacked....  Shocked
Go here and try any link...
http://www.coastguard.an/

BY THE WAY--Lala's and anyone interested in Merian Ernest posts...he does mention ...'Jaguar'...which is the name of one of the Netherland-Antilles Coast Guard Cutters...
http://news.webshots.com/photo/2348078980063228069MjbRiH

hmmmmm... Not to seem an alarmist but these revelations are most interesting....

I hope the Persistence is in contact with the U.S. Navy.  I think it would be a good thing if the possibility of the U.S Navy had something close by in those waters of the search area just in case of "trouble"....

If, indeed, the corruption on that island is as high as indications seem -- then I would be guessing someone(s) might be getting very nervous about the Persistence being close by even if there are problems in the water unrelated to Nat (know what I mean?)....

Nut44x4 -- this is very interesting -- good catch!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: December 14, 2007, 07:21:17 PM »

The ship should arrive in Aruba some time tomorrow.  I think you gave me whatever you have because I've been sick all week too.

No prayer thread set up yet.

OH NO, Klaas! This has been a rough one! If you have ended up with a fever and cough with lots of congestion, go see a Doctor! I had double pneumonia and am only now even beginning to feel better! I'm really sorry you're not well! Would you like me to start a thread? Or should I wait for a date?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.