April 26, 2024, 03:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252277 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »

Maine Anna...Maine

Where Robots lives!  I think I would die if I lived there.  I can't breath in the cold.  And to me cold is below freezing.  Wow, some of you amaze me that you can live and function where it is so cold like Canada. 

And just where is that Robots anyway, he is supposed to be here encouraging us!

Anna, after a while you and I would adjust just fine.  Remember those doctors who tell us the reason certain ethnic groups do not do well in certain climates because they genetically are not in sync with the climate.  We are blonds.  We would do fine in cold weather country.  It would just take a few weeks to acclimate.  I did terrible in California, stayed sick constantly when I lived there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2007, 02:21:59 PM »

Yo Klaas, did you get my e-mail from yesterday?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me to find out that phony airline bookings could be provided to the PERVERTS.

What would surprise me is that the destination records could be falsified without leaving any trail if researched.  Now again one of the infamous questions IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE USA WITH AUTHORITY INVESTIGATING ANY OF THIS??????

Good question! Would not think it would have been that hard to verify on this end.

If ALE knew Koen was in Florida, then why would they need to question him 4 times. Makes me wonder.

Safe travels, OceanEx.

ALE questioning Koen...
1st  time questioned   Q =  Were you   
2nd time questioned   Q =  in Aruba
3rd  time questioned   Q = with Joran
4th  time questioned   Q = on May 30, 2005
 Rolling Eyes

Q#1  with

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2007, 02:24:14 PM »

-  Q#1  with  lol....God I need an edit button

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »

Anna,

The search will go on regardless of the delays.  We are going in with the purpose of finding Natalee and bringing closure to the family.  From my understanding, the delays on this end just push back the search and will not shorten it. Also, the search is not dependant on the case being open or closed.  That's not our concern.  It's all for the family.

OE, you are a great bunch of folks for doing what you're doing. We all appreciate you so much it's impossible to tell you. God bless you all and best of luck on your journey!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2007, 02:27:17 PM »

Here is something that is bothering me:

Koen's alibi is that he was at a party with many guests and not in Aruba, the day after Natalee went missing. However, its is also said that, he attempted to provide an alibi for Joran, by saying he was playing tennis with him that Monday afternoon and evening. I have read that the prosecutor in June 2005 wanted to interview him but couldn't, and his Father gave a statement in his place. So what is the truth here?

1. Was Koen in Aruba?
2. Did Koen meet with Joran Sunday or Monday?
3. Did Koen give a statement in early June 2005?
4. Did Koen invite Joran on a boat party that sunday evening but Joran said he was going to C&C instead?
5. How can someone be in Aruba or not be in Aruba all at the same time?

#4 - No, it was Sander that invited Joran on the boat but Joran said no.  It's in one of Sanders statements.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=299.0
SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/17/2005 STATEMENT

(snipped)
On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;
I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
 It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)

I read some place, cannot remember where that Sander stated Joran was afraid of boats and it was at that time that we found the picture of him and what appeared to be a "native girl" attempting to engage in sex with their clothes on, perhaps a prelude to things to come.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2007, 02:27:27 PM »

-  Q#1  with  lol....God I need an edit button

LOL, you came through fine Nut! I would be shocked if Koen were actually in Florida after the racquet club testimony, but Sander could have easily been a substitute for the dirty work.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »

Can you 'ping' a phone underwater? 

Good question!  I posted an article a few days ago about the FBI having the ability to remotely access a cell phone and use it for a microphone, even when it's turned off, as long as the battery is in it.  Able to locate them within a few feet.  Made me think of the "lost" phone and others.  If the FBI can, the KLPD can.

Where is Atlmetroguy or another phone guru?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2007, 02:28:48 PM »

Anna,

The search will go on regardless of the delays.  We are going in with the purpose of finding Natalee and bringing closure to the family.  From my understanding, the delays on this end just push back the search and will not shorten it. Also, the search is not dependant on the case being open or closed.  That's not our concern.  It's all for the family.

My prayers are with you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2007, 02:29:17 PM »

Just responded.  I have 4 different email addresses to check every day and sometimes I forget..sorry.  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2007, 02:30:31 PM »

I do not remember reading any from Koen...although like the mac.com link states...looks like he was questioned.

Dave and Art Wood said that Koen had never been questioned.
I can't remember when they said that, but it was later in the timeframe.

If this has already been answered, I apologize, but I thought Koen was brought in and his father interdicted and the next time he was summoned to come in, his father went in his stead.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »

Can you 'ping' a phone underwater? 

I doubt it, but it shoul have been pinging just before it went in.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2007, 02:37:59 PM »

I do not remember reading any from Koen...although like the mac.com link states...looks like he was questioned.

If this has already been answered, I apologize, but I thought Koen was brought in and his father interdicted and the next time he was summoned to come in, his father went in his stead.

I remember that too, but we found 4 different statement dates. But Nut explained that!
Good one Nut. Have a good one, everybody!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2007, 02:38:21 PM »

I believe Koen was questioned early on but when Dave gave ALE more information and asked that they bring Koen in again that's when the father came in instead.  As far as I know he was never questioned about his boat.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2007, 03:12:30 PM »

Hi Everybody.

Something I never thought about.  What if Joran stating that Sander wanted him to go out in the boat was a cover in case the boat was spotted out in the water. 

1.  Sander ask Joran to go out in the boat earlier in the evening.  Joran says no, but after he did something to Natalee, and remembered that Sander was out on the boat.  So joran calls Sander and tells him to bring his boat up close to shore because he's got a problem, and needs to get rid of something (Natalee).  Sander beaches the boat so Joran can come aboard with a deceased Natalee.  Maybe Koen was with Sander and freaked out.  Maybe that is why all the protection for Koen.  He's the weak link.  In the process Sander losses his phone.

2.  Sander never ask Joran to go out on the boat earlier in the evening.  Maybe that story was in case Sander and the boat were seen on the water?

So many lies.
Did that make any sense?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2007, 03:13:49 PM »

Just responded.  I have 4 different email addresses to check every day and sometimes I forget..sorry.  Laughing

Thank you very much! Smile

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2007, 03:14:52 PM »

The crime was simple.  The cover-up was not. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »

Hi Everybody.

Something I never thought about.  What if Joran stating that Sander wanted him to go out in the boat was a cover in case the boat was spotted out in the water. 

1.  Sander ask Joran to go out in the boat earlier in the evening.  Joran says no, but after he did something to Natalee, and remembered that Sander was out on the boat.  So joran calls Sander and tells him to bring his boat up close to shore because he's got a problem, and needs to get rid of something (Natalee).  Sander beaches the boat so Joran can come aboard with a deceased Natalee.  Maybe Koen was with Sander and freaked out.  Maybe that is why all the protection for Koen.  He's the weak link.  In the process Sander losses his phone.

2.  Sander never ask Joran to go out on the boat earlier in the evening.  Maybe that story was in case Sander and the boat were seen on the water?

So many lies.
Did that make any sense?

Does make sense, Snoopy. We see from reading the so-called statements they weren't exactly digging very hard.

darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I want to thank Klaas for getting me back in the discussion since I was briefly in here during the summer of 2005. I have followed the events and discussions sporadically these two and a half years while riding the emotional rollercoaster with you all. I read this morning and may be confused, but did someone on the list mention that the FBI is questioning two people? I hope this does not start a rumor but would like to know.

Thanks,
Darivah
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »

Howdy Darivah  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.