April 18, 2024, 10:50:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251946 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: December 14, 2007, 10:26:05 PM »

The head of the KIA that he, Mathew, severely injured was none other than Von King, who changed his name to King as a result of his involvement.

Wish I were feeling better so I could remember all this.  I do remember that early in the case, June or July 2005 Mrs. Mathews was posting at SM.  Our Aruban posters very quickly said she was a troll.

Pretty sure this was her.  There were many more posts but our archives only go back to June and I don't know if there were some in July.

Aruban girl It is about the money or lack of money if this case is not resolved.  This case started with a lie and the arrest of two innocent black men because it easy to balme the Black.  Aruba is racist and I hope that someone looks into the racism of aruba.  Also, the american people could tell this was a lie and saw through it.  So now we arrest the white boys and the indians.  this case is a whitwash and the aruban can not tell the truth.  I have never met an aruban that would not tell a lie for a dollar (american dollar that is)

Congrat to fox, CNN, andetc.  The aruban lie holds no water and the truth will come out (or the american money will not flow to aruba.) Wake up aruban stop the lie now and tell the truth.  We want our girl back.  The aruban people need to stop protecting the rapist and drug dealers
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: December 14, 2007, 10:26:18 PM »

One month following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... it was recognized ... as with the Alexander Matthew's case ... conflicts of interest amongst the "powers that be" in Aruba dictated that justice for the American citizen was not going prevail.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again

EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this? Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served.  The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)

http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070108300200001.ew/topstory.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 14, 2007, 10:50:56 PM »

The island is corrupt to its core, with its very roots rising from smuggling and generation after generations have just kept on piling up the "secrets deeds" that probably every person in Aruba is so guilty of some crime, that they cannot even speak up when they want to concerning another crime because their neighbors know the their own separate guilt. Anybody even considering going to Aruba needs only know of Dave's first encounter with the police there to know better. A Banana Republic protected by the Keystone Cops, owned by those who were best able to kill their enemies and to steal the most.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: December 14, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »

I need to get to be bed. I hope our moderator calls it an early night and get a good nights sleep as well:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: December 14, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_37861.php

‘OM heeft me niet op tijd ingelicht’
14 Dec, 2007, 18:09 (GMT -04:00)

Ook dit keer kwam er een flinke hoeveelheid pers naar Aruba om de aanhoudingen van de drie verdachten in november, te verslaan. Foto: Cybmed

ORANJESTAD — Minister van Justitie Rudy Croes (MEP) vindt dat hij eerder op de hoogte had moeten worden gesteld van de aanhouding van de drie verdachten in de zaak van de vermiste Natalee Holloway. “Nu is alles weer op tafel gelegd en het gezicht van Aruba internationaal weer geschaad.”

Door hem tijdig op de hoogte te stellen, suggereert de minister, had de zaak wat ‘voorzichtiger’ aangepakt kunnen worden. “Was het wel zo doordacht om die aanhoudingen te doen? Als er genoeg bewijzen waren, zouden ze nu niet zijn vrijgekomen.” Croes beschouwt het contact tussen hem en het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) over de recente ontwikkelingen in de zaak-Holloway als een abnormale werksituatie. “Ik ben wel eindverantwoordelijk in deze kwestie, het OM valt onder mijn beleid. Dan moet ik toch van te voren worden ingelicht. Nu hoef ik er niets meer aan te doen en moeten we redden wat we redden kunnen. Laten we zo vlug mogelijk van de zaak af zijn.”

Volgens hoofdofficier van justitie Hans Mos is de minister van Justitie, die politiek verantwoordelijk is voor het handelen van het OM tegenover het parlement, een van de eersten die werden ingelicht na de aanhoudingen. “Samen met de minister-president werd hij meteen op de hoogte gebracht. Dat stond heel duidelijk in ons draaiboek.” Het is volgens hem echter ongebruikelijk om de minister bij aanhoudingen van te voren in te lichten. “Dat gebeurt alleen in heel speciale kwesties die de openbare orde en veiligheid van een land aantasten zoals bij terroristische misdrijven. Bij individuele stafzaken als deze neemt het OM de beslissingen en moet de minister zich er niet tegenaan werken. Een aantal mensen maakt zich echter meer zorgen over het imago van het land dan het oplossen van zaken. Strafzaken lijken ondergeschikt aan economische belangen; dan kan je politie en justitie wel opdoeken.” Mos benadrukt dat de regering en de minister van Justitie altijd contact met hem kunnen en konden opnemen over de zaak. “Maar de minister heeft geen een keer om uitleg gevraagd over de aanhoudingen. Dat had ik met alle plezier gedaan.”

Het OM wil overigens niet dat de zaak blijft voortslepen en heeft al tijden voor zichzelf de deadline gesteld op 31 december van dit jaar. De aanklagers beraden zich op dit moment of de zaak wordt doorgezet of geseponeerd. Voor justitie was het een obstakel dat de verdachten Deepak en Satish Kalpoe en Joran van der Sloot zich alledrie na hun aanhouding beriepen op het recht te zwijgen. Het OM had hen in hechtenis genomen om hen te confronteren met onderzoeksmateriaal dat voor een groot deel opnieuw was aangeleverd. Toen ze niets zeiden zou dat een reden voor de rechter zijn geweest om zich af te vragen of hun hechtenis nog wel enig doel diende. Daarna liet hij hen vrij.

Onderzoeksschip later door Olga

Olga, de zeldzame decemberstorm in het Caribisch gebied, heeft de komst vertraagd van het onderzoeksschip dat Dave Holloway naar Aruba wil halen om in zee naar het lichaam van zijn dochter te zoeken. Het management van Texas Equusearch ‘Mounted Search and Recovery Team’ weet niet te melden wanneer eindelijk begonnen wordt met de zoektocht op diepe zeebodem naar sporen van Natalee Holloway. “Keep praying”, meldt de hulporganisatie op de website. De tropische storm Olga heeft al aan acht personen het leven gekost, vooral in de Dominicaanse Republiek en op Puerto Rico.

Ran through google translator by Debbie at BFN:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 14, 2007, 11:02:28 PM »

From the Amigoe article above - from Han's Mos:

A number of people makes himself however more care concerning the image of the country then solving matter. Criminal matters seem subordinate to economic interests; then you can shut down police force and judicial authorities, however. Mos emphasises that the government and the minister of justice can contact with him take always and could concerning the matter. But the minister has asked none a time for explanation concerning the adjournments. That I with all pleasure had done. Does not want Public Prosecution Service moreover that the matter continues drag on and times for itself the deadline has already put on 31 December of this year
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 14, 2007, 11:07:57 PM »

Since when has everything been back on the table?  What is Croes talking about!

There has never been anything but a big fat cover up with nothing on the table but lies.

That is what makes Aruba look bad in the international view.  Yes, it was very stupid of them to stir this up again for nothing.  But Mos said Explosive and then he said nothing to take to court.  What happened to Explosive?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: December 14, 2007, 11:22:44 PM »

Since when has everything been back on the table?  What is Croes talking about!

There has never been anything but a big fat cover up with nothing on the table but lies.

That is what makes Aruba look bad in the international view.  Yes, it was very stupid of them to stir this up again for nothing.  But Mos said Explosive and then he said nothing to take to court.  What happened to Explosive?

I think Croes is saying "why in the hell did Mos bring all this upon the table again". It did nothing but re-awaken the American giant.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 14, 2007, 11:33:18 PM »

Hi guys, just got out of work and now to continue Alex Matthews story.  Private eye, if you'd like to I will go there with you, seeing as I have been there before. 

The Aruban Government was having him held here in RI not the Netherlands, and Aruba wanted him back to the Island.  He and his wife were trying to beat that stating that IF they went back to aruba he would be killed, it would be too dangerous.  Why he was brought in was unknown to them when I went to go and chat, he was still in jail in RI at that point in time.  They felt it had something to do with the Passport/Visa thing and him going to the Netherlands for a funeral.  Honestly, I have forgotten just how it went.  I do not believe it was a crime in the USA.  And NO they will not let the wife go to Aruba with him.  Alex was accusing RI of torture of some sort, as for they held him in solitary for an extended period of time, and for reasons unknown.  He has already had enough of that in aruba, and I guess he kind of freaked out because of all of it. 

Sorry to hear you girls are sick, I am going on week 3 of having what you have, and I am not seeing a light at the end of this longggggg tunnel.  I think I am going to ask for antibiotics on Monday.  Private eye, or anna feel free to contact me on the alex info, Klaas has my email. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: December 14, 2007, 11:35:52 PM »

OT...Klaasend, get some rest...hope you feel better soon.  We'll be here again, tomorrow and beyond....

Goodnight, all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 14, 2007, 11:46:06 PM »

Thanks, Hotshots.

So Matthews is serving time in this country as a sort of exchange with Netherlands.  I wonder how much longer he has to go on his sentence.

And talk about wild stories, very early when I first heard about him and had a few Aruban contacts, one of them told me in an email that the reason he got in a fight with Vocking in the first place was because Vocking was hitting on Matthews wife, implying that if she knew what was good for Alex, she better play along with him.

That's just one of those wild rumors and I have no way of proving it one way or another, just gossip but it might explain his behavior somewhat.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: December 14, 2007, 11:50:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

This was posted this morning but I thought I would post it again in case you did not see it. It's the second editorial from this morning's Birmingham News:

`Dog and pony show'
Friday, December 14, 2007
So this is how the investigation into Natalee Holloway's disappearance ends: a "dog and pony show," as the lawyer for her parents put it.

Aruban authorities in late November arrested the three men Holloway was last seen with as she left a bar in Aruba on May 30, 2005, on the last night of a trip celebrating her graduation from Mountain Brook High School. Authorities had detained Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe early in the investigation, but they were released in September 2005.

This time was supposed to be different.

Prosecutors cited "new incriminating evidence," which they did not disclose, from cell phone calls and text messages between the brothers and van der Sloot. The three, who denied any role in Holloway's disappearance, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in her death. Prosecutors also said they had enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead.

Now we know why prosecutors didn't disclose the "new incriminating evidence."

There was none. Aruban judges released the three suspects for lack of enough evidence. And if there wasn't enough evidence to hold them, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute them.

"The report of significant new incriminating evidence was misleading," said attorney John Q. Kelly of New York, who represents Beth Holloway and Dave Holloway. "It was the same evidence or lack of evidence they had from the beginning."

If prosecutors' bumbling behavior weren't so infuriating, it might be entertaining in a morbid, "black comedy" sort of way. But an 18-year-old girl is almost surely dead, and authorities have failed to find out who is responsible and prosecute them.

Kelly said he expects an announcement later this month there will be no prosecution of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes. Aruba's chief prosecutor told The Associated Press he will close the case by month's end unless his office finds enough evidence to charge someone with a major crime.

The Holloways' anger and pain must be palpable. For as much as they have been through over the past 2½ years, at least there was some small consolation in this latest episode of inept Aruban authorities. Kelly had warned the Holloways not to believe there was new evidence in the case, so they weren't surprised when the three suspects were let go.

With no justice coming in their daughter's death, that's not a whole lot.

© 2007 The Birmingham News
© 2007 al.com All Rights Reserved.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: December 14, 2007, 11:55:31 PM »

Thanks, Hotshots.

So Matthews is serving time in this country as a sort of exchange with Netherlands.  I wonder how much longer he has to go on his sentence.

And talk about wild stories, very early when I first heard about him and had a few Aruban contacts, one of them told me in an email that the reason he got in a fight with Vocking in the first place was because Vocking was hitting on Matthews wife, implying that if she knew what was good for Alex, she better play along with him.

That's just one of those wild rumors and I have no way of proving it one way or another, just gossip but it might explain his behavior somewhat.

Well I dont know if he is doing time here for the Netherlands or what, but if I am feeling better tomorrow, I will give her a call.  Arianna his wife didnt say anything about King hitting on her, but she covered alot of other things.  He also owned a Bar there, with a "girl" friend of his, and while he went to jail the first time for a few weeks, she had taken the money and ran, and the bar was closed up.  When he went looking for her, he wanted some kind of explaination as to where everything is, and why.  She had him re-arrested for this, and this is where the rest of his jail time came in.  You also know that he was into getting the Eastern end of the Island where the refinery is cleaned up, because thats pretty much where they house most of their "black" community, and the refinery ash is causing cancer in people.  He was not well liked for that either.  Forgot what Government team he was on, but they railroaded him outta there.  Yes Voking did make that comment very early on, that I will never forget, and neither will the Matthews.  She said they watched everything going down, and knew the Holloways had a very long road ahead.  She knew every move they were going to make prior to them making them.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 15, 2007, 12:10:25 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/28/ng.01.html
September 28, 2005
HARRIS FAULKNER, "A CURRENT AFFAIR": ….. For instance, I never knew until
talking with Beth this week that the FBI was never given a single document, audio or
visual, in this case. And now we’ve confirmed that, and I know you have done so, too.
All along, we had thought this summer, you know, maybe they were being held at bay
because of Dutch or Aruban law. And then we saw the Aruban prime minister about a
month ago come out and say, FBI, come on in, inviting them in, I thought in a more
substantive manner. Maybe we all thought that, too. But when Beth told me, sure, there
was a Dutch official who flew from Holland all the way to Quantico to share information,
but didn’t leave a single thing in the hands of the FBI.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175101,00.html
November 9, 2005
VAN SUSTEREN: What has the FBI told you in terms of whether they think there’s been
any level of cooperation with the Aruban authorities?
TWITTY: Well, you know, what they’ve told me but what I’ve seen and experienced
when I have had meetings with them is I’ve seen frustration in them, Greta. I’ve seen it
numerous times. And, you know, of course they’re not going to come out and be as verbal
as the family is about the lack of involvement they’ve been able to play in Natalee‘s case.
But, you know Greta, I’ve sat in meeting after meeting after meeting. I lived in Aruba for
almost four months. I met with the FBI on a regular basis. I saw the frustration that they
had in getting information.
And, you know, we all knew, we all knew that there were issues with the interrogations,
with how evidence was collected. I mean, Greta, I can give you an example of when I
was giving blood for a DNA sample at a hospital there when some of the Aruban officials
that were collecting my blood asked the FBI that was standing with me if they wanted to
scrape some of my blood off the floor for their sample.
That’s just a sample of what we’ve
experienced and witnessed in this investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #614 on: December 15, 2007, 01:07:06 AM »

Get well soon Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: December 15, 2007, 01:21:04 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Klaas ... I hope you are feel better soon.

Janet

10:20 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: December 15, 2007, 03:18:17 AM »

Thanks, Hotshots.

No, Matthews is being held because he lied on his visa entry papers. He is now saying he is a political prisoner in the USA and the US is committing a crime against humanity by holding him in jail.

He also claimed that he was being mistreated and tortured by his US jailers.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: December 15, 2007, 07:38:02 AM »

Ah.

The broken record chimes in  Rolling Eyes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: December 15, 2007, 08:43:39 AM »

Partial translation of above article by Lazlo at RU

"In individual felonycases like this, the OM takes the decissions and the minister should not work against that.
A lot of ppl though were more concerned about the image of the island then about solving cases. Felonycases seem less important then economical matters, then you might aswell throw away police and justice in the trashbin". (no idea how to translate "opdoeken"). Mos insist that the government and the minister of justice always could have contacted him about the case. "But the minister did not once ask for explanation about the arrests. I gladly would have done so".

The OM though, does not want to case to "voortslepen" (keep ongoing and ongoing) and has set itself a deadline for dec 31 of this year. The prosecution at this moment are in chambers if they will continue the case or to sepone it (sepone is declare it a cold case). For justice there was the obstacle that all three suspects took their right to remain silent. The OM had taken them in detention to confront them with new investigation material that for the major part was newly provided. When they did not say anything, that would have been a reason for the judge to wonder if their pretrial detention was serving any purpose. He then released them.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 15, 2007, 08:54:45 AM »

Earlier quote from DeTelegaaf

Quote:
The same Publ.Pros. office in Oranjestad earlier this month was the place where Mos in a deeply secret meeting of ten chiefs of police, detectives and prosecutors. The discussion had only one agenda item: Are we going to arrest Joran van der Sloot or not? The pros and cons were put next to eachother one by one. In favor of an arrest pleaded some new, very interesting research. The material was collected by a partly Dutch invetigationteam that from April this year held the old Holloway dossier to the light.
all10suspects response:

So 10 chiefs of police, detectives and prosecutors wanted Joran arrrested and 1 judge said no. The same judge that released them in 2005. Yet these are not the same 10 who had the arrested in 2005.
Can you say 1 judge is stopping everything. They should arrest j2k again and ask for a different judge who has not seen the case. Is this judge a friend of Pauls? I think he was. Can a judge be doing a freind a favor when so many people in power wanted Joran arrested? I think he can. ALl of these people that wanted Joran arrested in 2005 and 2007 can not be so wrong. Yet 1 judge could be. IMO! It proves that the ALE
and Da in Aruba for 2 year know that it goes back to j2k but a judge friend of Pauls has said no twice.

Makes sense to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.