April 18, 2024, 05:43:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251908 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #640 on: December 15, 2007, 01:40:21 PM »

Buskeda pa Natalee Holloway otro siman den awanan rond di Aruba..
BOTO PERSISTANCE TA YEGANDO ARUBA AWE DEN ORANAN DI MERDIA

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Den oranan di awe merdia e boto Persistence cu a Sali for di Jamaica ta yegando Aruba. E mester a yega diabierna den oranan trempan di anochi, pero mirando cierto contra tiempo durante e navegacion a haci cu e lo yega te awe den oranan di merdia.

Ta un boto di mas of menos 30 meter largo y a sali como dos siman pasa cu destino Aruba.E boto estilo Trawler ta specializa den busca den fondo di lama y ta un compania basta renombra.

Despues di tabata casi un siman na Jamaica e boto persistence a sali pa Aruba y su recorido lo mester tabata dos dia, pero e caminda pa Aruba no tabata uno facil pasobra e lama ta basta malo.

DIARIO lo keda pendiente pa su yegada na Aruba den oranan di dia awe diasabra.Te ainda no ta conoci si esnan di e boto Persistence a haya permiso pa por busca den awanan rond di Aruba y tampoco si cualkier miembro di e team investigativo lo keda abordo ora di buskeda den lama pa mira si e trabaonan di buskeda a cana corecto.
 http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/15/

I'll run it through the 'come across' translator...obviously he is talking about the Persistence...will see what I come up with.

PAPI Translator>>
buskeda for natalee holloway another week in awanan rond of aruba
boat persistance is yegando aruba today in oranan of afternoon

oranjestad(aan):den oranan of today afternoon the boat persistence cu owing to leave for of jamaica is yegando aruba. the have to owing to arrive diabierna in oranan trempan of night, but mirando cierto contra tiempo during the navegacion owing to haci cu the will arrive till today in oranan of afternoon.

is one boat of more or less 30 metre largo y owing to leave because; two week happen cu destiny aruba.e boat style trawler is specializa in busca in fondo of lama y is one compania enough renombra. come across

after of was casi one week at jamaica the boat persistence owing to leave for aruba y his recorido will have to was two day, but the caminda for aruba not was uno facil because the lama is enough bad. come across

daily paper will stay pendiente for his arrival at aruba in oranan of day today saturday.te still do not conoci if esnan of the boat persistence owing to achieve permission for can busca in awanan rond of aruba y niether if cualkier acolyte of the team investigativo will stay abordo hour of buskeda in lama for see if the trabaonan of buskeda owing to march corecto.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: December 15, 2007, 01:56:25 PM »

Focus and Rudy Croes and Associates and focus of Judges Smid and Wit...

The true answer as to what happened to Nat therein lies...

And don't forget to arrest Paulus

At the risk of irritating every poster that despises Simian and Shango I continue...remember we have pretty much determined that Simian had inside information from the ALE.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.

THE DUTCH CAN NOT CONTROL THE JUDGES OR THE PROSECUTION.  Who does?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: December 15, 2007, 01:58:45 PM »

Focus and Rudy Croes and Associates and focus of Judges Smid and Wit...

The true answer as to what happened to Nat therein lies...

And don't forget to arrest Paulus

At the risk of irritating every poster that despises Simian and Shango I continue...remember we have pretty much determined that Simian had inside information from the ALE.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.

THE DUTCH CAN NOT CONTROL THE JUDGES OR THE PROSECUTION.  Who does?   

MOB?  Posner???  or....Oduber & Croes?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: December 15, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »

Klaas, I hope you will get well very soon.  Why don't you just call this weekend off and take a break for your own well-being.  It does not appear there is a lot of action and probably will not be, so just take care of Klaas.  You know you have been here through thick and thin, and you will be again, if we need you, if/when things "pick up." 

It seems the Croes family are the ones who "own" the island and if Rudy is Dirty Hand and walks in all houses, then he must be one of the kingpins, if not "the."  He calls all the shots.  He is the seat of power, inherited or bought into by the his consort with the devil.  Money is the root of all evil and it seems the Croes family have been all about money with their mob connections, all along.  Is Chavez wooing Rudy or is Rudy wooing Chavez in hopes of bailing out his own arse?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 15, 2007, 02:19:20 PM »

In case everyone hasn't been reading he comments at the Persistence' blog, I felt the need to bring this one over. It gave me goosebumps. Very well written post.
 Anonymous said... God bless all of you for your generous hearts, your compassionate souls, and your spirit of persistence that you've carried in your hearts for Natalee.

Your kindness and empathy bears the promise that hope is indeed possible for our humanity, because people like you cared enough to summon the best from our collective spirit, in a heroic effort to bring this precious child home to her family!

May God bless you and may your compassionate hearts be a model for us all - as to depths of greatness the human spirit is capable of when the kindness of many join hands together in healing those with broken hearts, and raising up a child's voice, that her truth might be honored, her voice might be heard, her right to human dignity served through hearts that open up in responding to her cries to come home!

May the Christmas spirit of hope that bears witness to all that Natalee and her beautiful family have suffered, become a life-giving presence in each of us, a promise that envisions new possibilities that lie ahead, a belief that the power of hope that rises through each of us, may in turn give hope and comfort to Natalee's family, with the knowledge that our hearts are with them, joined to their sorrow, but firmly planted in the belief that Natalee's hope will rise above these darkened waters, that the joy of her spirit will summon each of us to give honor to her precious life, her good name, by the manner in which we will remember her.

Let this child's suffering bear witness to the depths of heartless cruelty that tried to crush a young girl's spirit, and the magnificence of life-giving hope that rises above the darkest evil of heartless souls, - a hope that rises above a wretched cruelty, a hope that finds expression through ships at sea, navigated through the goodness of men, for whom integrity and honor are a way of living. Hope for Natalee, because YOU are the bearers of hope!

May God's blessings be with you; may you find this Christmas child, NATALEE - and bring her home!

God bless you!!!

December 14, 2007 7:02 PM

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: December 15, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »

Nut, I read that earlier...thanks for bringing it here.  Reads like nothing I could ever compose.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: December 15, 2007, 02:37:21 PM »

I had a DREAM last night (my dreams never come true)

I dreamt there was an article in Diario this morning that said "someone" took a shot at Joran at his house and a "royal dutch marine" (wearing an all red uniform) saved Joran's life.  The article went on to say that the suspect got away but he looked like either Mark Furman or TJ ward.

I remember thinking in my dream WTF is the Royal Dutch Army doing protecting Joran?  Then I remember thinking, can't be Mark Furman, he's in Bolingbrook covering the Stacy Peterson case.  Laughing

My interpretation of your dream Miss Klassend:
Someone in the Hague is protecting Joran
and the Detective investigating is the one piecing it together.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 15, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »

What planet does Hans Mos live on? You are in Aruba, Hans, of course justice takes a back seat to tourism. Wake up!

"… the OM makes decisions and the minister must not work against it.  Some people are more worried about the reputation of the country than they are about solving criminal cases.  These seem to be subordinated to economic interests; you can then do away with the police and justice.”  (Hans Mos)

Hans ... I hate to be the first to inform you, but the police and justice have been done away with on Aruba. Didn't you get that memo?

There was a reason when the new Investigative team from the Dutch came to the island to do their investigation did not use the regular polis if I recall - Dennis Jacobs was not involved. They sequestered themselves in order to protect the integrity of the case. In other words they know they can't trust the Aruba LE from leaks.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: December 15, 2007, 02:43:26 PM »

In case everyone hasn't been reading he comments at the Persistence' blog, I felt the need to bring this one over. It gave me goosebumps. Very well written post.
 Anonymous said... God bless all of you for your generous hearts, your compassionate souls, and your spirit of persistence that you've carried in your hearts for Natalee.

Your kindness and empathy bears the promise that hope is indeed possible for our humanity, because people like you cared enough to summon the best from our collective spirit, in a heroic effort to bring this precious child home to her family!

May God bless you and may your compassionate hearts be a model for us all - as to depths of greatness the human spirit is capable of when the kindness of many join hands together in healing those with broken hearts, and raising up a child's voice, that her truth might be honored, her voice might be heard, her right to human dignity served through hearts that open up in responding to her cries to come home!

May the Christmas spirit of hope that bears witness to all that Natalee and her beautiful family have suffered, become a life-giving presence in each of us, a promise that envisions new possibilities that lie ahead, a belief that the power of hope that rises through each of us, may in turn give hope and comfort to Natalee's family, with the knowledge that our hearts are with them, joined to their sorrow, but firmly planted in the belief that Natalee's hope will rise above these darkened waters, that the joy of her spirit will summon each of us to give honor to her precious life, her good name, by the manner in which we will remember her.

Let this child's suffering bear witness to the depths of heartless cruelty that tried to crush a young girl's spirit, and the magnificence of life-giving hope that rises above the darkest evil of heartless souls, - a hope that rises above a wretched cruelty, a hope that finds expression through ships at sea, navigated through the goodness of men, for whom integrity and honor are a way of living. Hope for Natalee, because YOU are the bearers of hope!

May God's blessings be with you; may you find this Christmas child, NATALEE - and bring her home!

God bless you!!!

December 14, 2007 7:02 PM

Wow!  salut (it sort of sounds like one of those well written posts we used to see from "Pearl")

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 15, 2007, 02:43:45 PM »

http://www.radionetherlands.nl:80/news/international/5560857/Holloway-case-has-damaged-Arubas-reputation

Holloway case has damaged Aruba's reputation

Oranjestad (15 december) - The Aruban minister of justice Rudy Croes says the recent arrests in the Holloway case have damaged the country's reputation.

He says the case has discredited Aruba internationally. He sharply criticises the prosecution for the early release of the suspects.

Mr Croes also complains he was informed too late about the arrests of the Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and the Surinamese Kalpoe brothers. In response, the chief public prosecutor Hans Mos says the Public Prosecution takes the decisions in almost all prosecution cases and the minister should not interfere.

The Public Prosecution will announce at the end of the month whether it will continue or drop the case against the three suspects. Nineteen-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared in May 2005 after a night out on Aruba.

They hired a prosecutor who came across as a straight shooter in the media but when it came time to meet the family behind closed doors he showed what a POS he really is.

Rudy Croes is trying to make himself look like he had no idea when in fact he knew every move they were making.  Once again he pops up his evil head when everything is said and done.

They are all in this together (the Dutch and Aruba goverments).
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2007, 02:44:37 PM »

The island is corrupt to its core, with its very roots rising from smuggling and generation after generations have just kept on piling up the "secrets deeds" that probably every person in Aruba is so guilty of some crime, that they cannot even speak up when they want to concerning another crime because their neighbors know the their own separate guilt. Anybody even considering going to Aruba needs only know of Dave's first encounter with the police there to know better. A Banana Republic protected by the Keystone Cops, owned by those who were best able to kill their enemies and to steal the most.

I disagree.

The corruption is also American's living and earning their money off of the tourists and protected by the LE.
The corruption is when knowingly Cops entice American citizens into their after hour parties
Corruption is not by keystone cops - they know exactly what they are doing.
Corruption is when bartenders pour drinks down a Tourists mouth in order to get them as drunk as possible so they can be taken advantage of.
Corruption is when ANYONE IGNORES the truth.

FBI know the truth
Justice is coming

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2007, 02:48:35 PM »

get well Miss Klassend.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2007, 02:49:44 PM »

Politically, which equates to economically, Aruba, has once again shot itself in the foot, not by arresting the 3 amigos but neglecting to prosecute the 3 + 1 that Rudy is helping to protect.  He walks in the houses of the Dutch and the Arawaks, and he is killing his country. 

His legacy will be that of a man who failed to bring justice for Natalee and the declining number of visitors and florins to the island will be the vendetta of Natalee Holloway.  She is not asleep at the wheel and she speaks through her mother  Beth was right.  She is Natalee's voice.  Natalee is reeking havoc on Aruba.  Should a tsunami hit Aruba, they might want to name it "Natalee." 

Rudy Croes should take a lesson from the Clinton camp.  Tin ears are not a good thing politically.  The Clintons would throw their parents under the bus if it meant winning politically while Rudy is trying to save his buddy, Paulus. 

Rudy should have encouraged a thorough investigation and prosecution.  Otherwise, the island will be sunk.  The rats will be fleeing.  Once Julia Renfro packs her bags (I don't mean her eyes, either), you know it is gone.  It will not take long; her voice has been anything but favorable to the kind of treatments Americans might expect to find in Aurba.  Through that Refugee website, she has done more damage to Aruba than a tsunami. 

I love it when the rats start defending their position and rationalizing what they have done.  Keep it up, Natalee.  Keep speaking through your mother.  Aruba will soon have done to them what they did to you.

I agree Tyler.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »

http://www.bucuticam.com/

Looks like a nice day.....where is everybody  Cool

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »

The island is corrupt to its core, with its very roots rising from smuggling and generation after generations have just kept on piling up the "secrets deeds" that probably every person in Aruba is so guilty of some crime, that they cannot even speak up when they want to concerning another crime because their neighbors know the their own separate guilt. Anybody even considering going to Aruba needs only know of Dave's first encounter with the police there to know better. A Banana Republic protected by the Keystone Cops, owned by those who were best able to kill their enemies and to steal the most.

I disagree.

The corruption is also American's living and earning their money off of the tourists and protected by the LE.
The corruption is when knowingly Cops entice American citizens into their after hour parties
Corruption is when bartenders pour drinks down a Tourists mouth in order to get them as drunk as possible so they can be taken advantage of.

FBI know the truth
Justice is coming

I agree.  There are no keystone cops and I don't want to hear that they botched the investigation.  Botched = Coverup.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »

Again, no respect for women or the wife in this case:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071215/D8THKO5O0.html

Dutch Cops Let Man Off the 'Hook'

Dec 14, 10:35 PM (ET)

By TOBY STERLING

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) - When Dutch police stopped a car for a broken headlight and noticed the driver was accompanied by a prostitute, they gave him a break - and let him pay the traffic fine in cash rather than sending the ticket to his home.

"In the spirit of Christmas ... the man was allowed to leave the police station euro50 ($75) poorer but with an easy heart," a statement by Utrecht police Friday said.

The 40-year-old man, whose identity wasn't released, acknowledged the woman was a street prostitute after being stopped Thursday evening, the statement said.

Regulated prostitution in brothels is legal here, while street prostitution is illegal.

The officer wrote the man a ticket for the headlight and said it would arrive in an official police envelope.

The man "wanted to pay immediately because otherwise his wife could have seen that he was ticketed on the Europalaan (a well known pickup strip) in Utrecht, with all the consequences that would bring," the statement said.

After the man begged for mercy, the officer relented and took him to a nearby station to pay cash, it said.

Utrecht police spokeswoman Ellen de Heer said the statement was intended to show that police aren't the unbending rule-followers they are often made out to be.

"We have some feeling for people's individual situations," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2007, 03:20:22 PM »

Again, no respect for women or the wife in this case:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071215/D8THKO5O0.html

Dutch Cops Let Man Off the 'Hook'

Dec 14, 10:35 PM (ET)

By TOBY STERLING

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) - When Dutch police stopped a car for a broken headlight and noticed the driver was accompanied by a prostitute, they gave him a break - and let him pay the traffic fine in cash rather than sending the ticket to his home.

"In the spirit of Christmas ... the man was allowed to leave the police station euro50 ($75) poorer but with an easy heart," a statement by Utrecht police Friday said.

The 40-year-old man, whose identity wasn't released, acknowledged the woman was a street prostitute after being stopped Thursday evening, the statement said.

Regulated prostitution in brothels is legal here, while street prostitution is illegal.

The officer wrote the man a ticket for the headlight and said it would arrive in an official police envelope.

The man "wanted to pay immediately because otherwise his wife could have seen that he was ticketed on the Europalaan (a well known pickup strip) in Utrecht, with all the consequences that would bring," the statement said.

After the man begged for mercy, the officer relented and took him to a nearby station to pay cash, it said.

Utrecht police spokeswoman Ellen de Heer said the statement was intended to show that police aren't the unbending rule-followers they are often made out to be.

"We have some feeling for people's individual situations," she said.

WTF?????? .....uhhhh...... shouldn't the "proper" thing to do would be giving him a ticket in the NORMAL proceedure AND cite him for illegal prostitution AND print his NAME AND ADDRESS in the paper???

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »

I disagree.

FBI know the truth
Justice is coming

I couldn't have said it better myself!  Thanks!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2007, 03:30:59 PM »

From Reality @ BNH brought to BFN
Here we are, Courtesy of BNH !

"Boat should be there this afternoon.
They will do some Test runs before they head out.
The boat needs to be checked for Storm damage.
The crew is worn out, it was a rough trip."

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »

From Reality @ BNH brought to BFN
Here we are, Courtesy of BNH !

"Boat should be there this afternoon.
They will do some Test runs before they head out.
The boat needs to be checked for Storm damage.
The crew is worn out, it was a rough trip."

Do we know if they will dock at Aruba or elsewhere?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.