April 24, 2024, 07:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252236 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: December 15, 2007, 04:32:16 PM »

It's nice to see Mos admit that justice cannot exist when acting subordinate to tourism interests.

But what exactly does he plan on doing about it?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »

Holloway case has damaged Aruba's reputation

The headline should read "ARUBA SHOOTS SELF IN FOOT-AGAIN"  Why should the "case" be blamed?  Put the blame where it belongs...ARUBA 
[/quote]

muffy, that foot they keep shooting looks like a sieve now.  the title of the article should be, "aruba's handling of natalee holloway case has damaged it's reputation again".  i can think of several other ways to phrase it, but kids probably read here too.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 15, 2007, 04:35:50 PM »

It's nice to see Mos admit that justice cannot exist when acting subordinate to tourism interests.

But what exactly does he plan on doing about it?

i'll give you a hint about what the tourism industry is going to do about it.  john pauly is aruba steve's partner in crime with that pr firm aruba hired to shove the blame for what happened off onto natalee and her family's back. 
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 15, 2007, 04:38:04 PM »

im an optimist

i still say the DUTCH will get them but it will be BECAUSE of 1 DUTCH guy and it wont be MOSGUTLESS that does it

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 15, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »

Dennis - thanks for the hint. I think you are correct.

Robots - don't limit yourself. It could be 1 DUTCH gal.   Cool
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #665 on: December 15, 2007, 05:06:06 PM »

Aruba PM invites Indian airline industry to set up base in Aruba

By ANI
Monday December 10, 06:06 PM
New Delhi, Dec.10 (ANI): The wave of economic liberalization and growth is literally sweeping across the globe. Aruba, a tiny south Caribbean island nation, is no exception.

The Prime Minister of Aruba, H E Nelson Oduber, today showcased the potential of his country and invited Indian businessmen to set up base there.

Speaking at a luncheon meet, organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry, here on Monday, Oduber said, "Aruba can act as India's hub and gateway to Latin America and provide logistics for transport services We are ready to provide traffic right to Indian airlines ."

Highlighting the strategic location of the island nation, Oduber invited Indian airline companies to set up base in Aruba and gain in terms of easy connectivity to Latin American countries.

"The airline industry in India is growing expontially. It is expected that the Indian companies will place big orders for aircraft next year. Aruba has a well-developed financial system and mature institutions. Apart from providing a strategic hub to Indian airline companies, we can also take care of their financial needs," Oduber said.

He also offered Indian companies certificate of origin on safeguard tariffs, Oduber said: "Aruba has free trade zones which offer ideal business climate. Businessmen can also save as we tax only 2% of profit." Making a strong pitch to high-value, low-volume industries like pharmaceuticals and information technology, Mr Oduber said. "Companies from these sectors can capitalize from Aruba's strategic location and sound logistic infrastructure. "

The Prime Minister also invited tourists from India. He said his country has 8,000 hotel rooms with tourist inflow of around 1 lakh per year. The small island nation offers a wealth of natural resources and scintillating landscape.

With a population of around 1 lakh, Aruba has per capital income of $22,000. Aruba is an autonomous part of the kingdom of Netherlands.

Earlier, making welcome remarks, Dr Rama Mukherjee, Managing Director, ARA Healthcare Pvt Ltd, said: "The visit of Mr Oduber will take India-Aruba trade relations to new highs." (ANI)
http://in.news.yahoo.com/071210/139/6o9is.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #666 on: December 15, 2007, 05:25:05 PM »

Focus and Rudy Croes and Associates and focus of Judges Smid and Wit...

The true answer as to what happened to Nat therein lies...

And don't forget to arrest Paulus

At the risk of irritating every poster that despises Simian and Shango I continue...remember we have pretty much determined that Simian had inside information from the ALE.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.

THE DUTCH CAN NOT CONTROL THE JUDGES OR THE PROSECUTION.  Who does?   

MOB?  Posner???  or....Oduber & Croes?

Connect the dots.

The picture isn't pretty.

All the parts make up the whole.

The focus for crime always seems to be the little guy right?  The runners.  The expendable.  These are the ones that always seem to the sacrifice.  After 2 2/2 years of bs I think the smoke has cleared enough to reveal the source of the smell beyond -- and it starts at the top.  There are very powerful forces at work here.  I really feel that Mos, indeed has or had the evidence he said he had -- I believe he sent a coded message back to us when he mentioned  the cause was the media, Nat's family and the DEA agent.  These three things: the power of a mother who never gives up; the ability of the mass media to keep the pressure on; and, the entanglement of everything within a major drug and organized crime operation -- has caused him to back off (for now).  The corruption has infilitrated the judiciary and extends deep and very high (including the top) within the political government structure.  The second part of Mos's coded message is the most recent one in response to the criticism by Croes who complained he wasn't informed (of the recent arrests).  Mos made it clear, I think, to the public that there really is an effort to block the truth in this case and Croes, himself, is involved.  I think Mos might have actually planned all of this to force the baddies to reveal their hands. and Rudy Croes did just that, and so did the judge (in the leak of the decision prior to the announcement) and so did the elite social establishment of the Sloot family as evidenced in the victory party "prior" to the announcement with Tacoman present.

See, we have a much clearer picture now of the power structure that is involved in this cover-up than we did before Mos made his move.  I don't believe this is the time to revile him, but rather a time to take a good look at what he has flushed out for us all to see... smoking guns...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: December 15, 2007, 05:35:48 PM »

More news from Reality @ BFN from BNH

"Once the boat has been checked and Test Runs completed, it will be searching 24/7 from then on."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: December 15, 2007, 05:44:34 PM »

I wonder why Robin isn't posting these updates on BFN herself, instead of Reality?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: December 15, 2007, 05:45:08 PM »

Aruba PM invites Indian airline industry to set up base in Aruba

By ANI
Monday December 10, 06:06 PM
New Delhi, Dec.10 (ANI): The wave of economic liberalization and growth is literally sweeping across the globe. Aruba, a tiny south Caribbean island nation, is no exception.

The Prime Minister of Aruba, H E Nelson Oduber, today showcased the potential of his country and invited Indian businessmen to set up base there.

Speaking at a luncheon meet, organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry, here on Monday, Oduber said, "Aruba can act as India's hub and gateway to Latin America and provide logistics for transport services We are ready to provide traffic right to Indian airlines ."

Highlighting the strategic location of the island nation, Oduber invited Indian airline companies to set up base in Aruba and gain in terms of easy connectivity to Latin American countries.

"The airline industry in India is growing expontially. It is expected that the Indian companies will place big orders for aircraft next year. Aruba has a well-developed financial system and mature institutions. Apart from providing a strategic hub to Indian airline companies, we can also take care of their financial needs," Oduber said.

He also offered Indian companies certificate of origin on safeguard tariffs, Oduber said: "Aruba has free trade zones which offer ideal business climate. Businessmen can also save as we tax only 2% of profit." Making a strong pitch to high-value, low-volume industries like pharmaceuticals and information technology, Mr Oduber said. "Companies from these sectors can capitalize from Aruba's strategic location and sound logistic infrastructure. "

The Prime Minister also invited tourists from India. He said his country has 8,000 hotel rooms with tourist inflow of around 1 lakh per year. The small island nation offers a wealth of natural resources and scintillating landscape.

With a population of around 1 lakh, Aruba has per capital income of $22,000. Aruba is an autonomous part of the kingdom of Netherlands.

Earlier, making welcome remarks, Dr Rama Mukherjee, Managing Director, ARA Healthcare Pvt Ltd, said: "The visit of Mr Oduber will take India-Aruba trade relations to new highs." (ANI)
http://in.news.yahoo.com/071210/139/6o9is.html

Oduber is saying:  Aruba can launder your money and we will not
notice Your drug shipments from South America.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: December 15, 2007, 05:45:53 PM »

More news from Reality @ BFN from BNH

"Once the boat has been checked and Test Runs completed, it will be searching 24/7 from then on."

Well DUH!  Reality is getting his info from Robin who is getting info from Dave.  Robin is posting at BNH and not BFN.  Yes, it's the bizarro world.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: December 15, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »

I wonder why Robin isn't posting these updates on BFN herself, instead of Reality?

I wonder also, but Robin picks strange friends.
Perhaps Robin is busy Christmas shopping.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 15, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »

I asked that question a few pages back and did not get an answer. It seems Robin has left BFN and gone to BNH.  It appears some others from BFN are going into BNH and only occasionally coming back to BFN to post.  Seems really strange that Robin has gone to the other site with the likes of Reality, Mf and so on.  I guess you do what you have to do to get an answer. I call that blackmail--do it my way or else you get no answers.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: December 15, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »

I asked that question a few pages back and did not get an answer. It seems Robin has left BFN and gone to BNH.  It appears some others from BFN are going into BNH and only occasionally coming back to BFN to post.  Seems really strange that Robin has gone to the other site with the likes of Reality, Mf and so on.  I guess you do what you have to do to get an answer. I call that blackmail--do it my way or else you get no answers.

Would you honestly trust any answer you get out of MIP6/LOIS/REALITY?  I wouldn't
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »

Sorry Blue, didn't see your question before. You could be right on with that being the only way to get answers though. Sad, really sad IMO.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 15, 2007, 06:18:29 PM »

Same thing happened when JK2 were arrested. Robin told Reality first and he posted it at BNH well before anyone else knew.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 06:22:22 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 15, 2007, 06:28:47 PM »

Would you honestly trust any answer you get out of MIP6/LOIS/REALITY?  I wouldn't

I wouldn't--but for some strange reason Robin appears to trust them. I cannot figure out what hold they have over her.  It appears to me she has given up on Natalee and been taken in by the Other side of evil.  It puzzles me how she can do that.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: December 15, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »

I wouldn't--but for some strange reason Robin appears to trust them. I cannot figure out what hold they have over her.  It appears to me she has given up on Natalee and been taken in by the Other side of evil.  It puzzles me how she can do that.

It isn't just Robin.....she said Dave called their good friend Mark Purcell
when he was last on Aruba. .....go figger.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 15, 2007, 07:22:59 PM »

PER REALITY

The boat has arrived in Aruba.

Searching should start on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 15, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »

PER REALITY

The boat has arrived in Aruba.

Searching should start on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Somehow seeing "per Reality" pisses me off.  In the future, let's just say "it's being reported".  Seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.