April 18, 2024, 07:14:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251921 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #680 on: December 15, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »

It's nice to see Mos admit that justice cannot exist when acting subordinate to tourism interests.

But what exactly does he plan on doing about it?

Nothing...he has no power on Aruba.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: December 15, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »

The island is corrupt to its core, with its very roots rising from smuggling and generation after generations have just kept on piling up the "secrets deeds" that probably every person in Aruba is so guilty of some crime, that they cannot even speak up when they want to concerning another crime because their neighbors know the their own separate guilt. Anybody even considering going to Aruba needs only know of Dave's first encounter with the police there to know better. A Banana Republic protected by the Keystone Cops, owned by those who were best able to kill their enemies and to steal the most.

I disagree.

The corruption is also American's living and earning their money off of the tourists and protected by the LE.
The corruption is when knowingly Cops entice American citizens into their after hour parties
Corruption is not by keystone cops - they know exactly what they are doing.
Corruption is when bartenders pour drinks down a Tourists mouth in order to get them as drunk as possible so they can be taken advantage of.
Corruption is when ANYONE IGNORES the truth.

FBI know the truth
Justice is coming

I SO agree! I believe the FBI DO know the truth, and when the time is right for them they will settle this score. They will pick up the sword and bring Justice for Natalee, for Beth, Dave and Natalee's families, and for all of us who believe in Justice. They wont let this go away. Kermit is right. Justice is coming.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: December 15, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »

From Reality @ BNH brought to BFN
Here we are, Courtesy of BNH !

"Boat should be there this afternoon.
They will do some Test runs before they head out.
The boat needs to be checked for Storm damage.
The crew is worn out, it was a rough trip."

The last line in this post just brought me to tears. That very special group of people have had to fight Hell already and the search hasnt even started yet. The Devil is hard at work here. I think he's angry because he knows the Persistence and her crew are under God's hand and doing God's work, and he is going to throw every stumbling block he can find in their way. Thanks to God they made it there safely. The next challenge will begin soon. We must be sure to keep up the prayers Monkeys, for the safety and success of this awesome vessel and her precious crew.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 15, 2007, 07:58:52 PM »

The island is corrupt to its core, with its very roots rising from smuggling and generation after generations have just kept on piling up the "secrets deeds" that probably every person in Aruba is so guilty of some crime, that they cannot even speak up when they want to concerning another crime because their neighbors know the their own separate guilt. Anybody even considering going to Aruba needs only know of Dave's first encounter with the police there to know better. A Banana Republic protected by the Keystone Cops, owned by those who were best able to kill their enemies and to steal the most.

I disagree.

The corruption is also American's living and earning their money off of the tourists and protected by the LE.
The corruption is when knowingly Cops entice American citizens into their after hour parties
Corruption is not by keystone cops - they know exactly what they are doing.
Corruption is when bartenders pour drinks down a Tourists mouth in order to get them as drunk as possible so they can be taken advantage of.
Corruption is when ANYONE IGNORES the truth.

FBI know the truth
Justice is coming

I SO agree! I believe the FBI DO know the truth, and when the time is right for them they will settle this score. They will pick up the sword and bring Justice for Natalee, for Beth, Dave and Natalee's families, and for all of us who believe in Justice. They wont let this go away. Kermit is right. Justice is coming.
As you know, my mantra has been "The KLPD know, The Netherlands Know, The FBI Knows, The US Government knows."

Well, I still stand by that. They DO all know. One little twist....... MOS (before he too went south) got the FBI back involved and THAT my friends, was THE big mistake that those in the cover-up have no control over now!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: December 15, 2007, 08:12:25 PM »

Glad ther boat arrived safely..   Prayers be with them all.
 OT. Klaas and CBB.. I hope you both feel better. I am sick too.  Food posioning.  Shocked Work party.. we are all sick..  Shocked The ones who are not. didnt have appetizers.. we narrowed it down to the little meatballs. We all ate them. others who didnt are just fine. I wouldnt with this shit on anyone. It sucks.   Sad Sad   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: December 15, 2007, 08:16:24 PM »

Posted at BFN:

I llost an entire post! Anyway, I wanted to say as you are aware by now the Persistence has arrived in Aruba.  I apologize for the general information I provided to you in my previous posts; however, my brother asked me to only post generally, and not specifically, since he has stated the conspiracy theorists have popped out of the woodwork! He feared for his crew members!  They have attacked him, but he did not want them attacking the crew!

Anyway, my prayers are now with Natalee, the Holloway/Twitty family and the Persistence to bring her home!  Please know that all your prayers are relayed to my brother daily.  I read most of them to him so he is aware that there are people out there who hope....... not just the ones who attack....

Have a good night!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: December 15, 2007, 08:18:48 PM »

OT. Klaas and CBB.. I hope you both feel better. I am sick too.  Food posioning.  Shocked Work party.. we are all sick..  Shocked The ones who are not. didnt have appetizers.. we narrowed it down to the little meatballs. We all ate them. others who didnt are just fine. I wouldnt with this shit on anyone. It sucks.   Sad Sad   

Sorry you aren't feeling well Angie, hope you aren't the one who brought the meatball appetizers to the party  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: December 15, 2007, 08:21:41 PM »

Posted at BFN:

I llost an entire post! Anyway, I wanted to say as you are aware by now the Persistence has arrived in Aruba.  I apologize for the general information I provided to you in my previous posts; however, my brother asked me to only post generally, and not specifically, since he has stated the conspiracy theorists have popped out of the woodwork! He feared for his crew members!  They have attacked him, but he did not want them attacking the crew!

Anyway, my prayers are now with Natalee, the Holloway/Twitty family and the Persistence to bring her home!  Please know that all your prayers are relayed to my brother daily.  I read most of them to him so he is aware that there are people out there who hope....... not just the ones who attack....

Have a good night!

Thanks Klaas,,
 Ha.. conspiracy folks popping out of the woodwork. Not shocked any there..  Friggin asswipes.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: December 15, 2007, 08:25:55 PM »

Sorry you aren't feeling well Angie, hope you aren't the one who brought the meatball appetizers to the party  Wink

Nope.. We were at a fancy place where they hold fancy weddings.. it was all their food..I just talked to my daughter.. and now recall when she was in High school and they had their party their.. and my step daughter and her prom.. the kids all got sick.  Sad First and LAST time in that place for me.. gimme a paper plate and plastic fork and I am happy. I feel like i have a lion on my belly.. All it does is chur and growl.  Porcelin is my new best friend.   Sad   Hope you feel better too Klaas. One of our employees is in the hospital over this crap.  Sad   Glad we cant blame one another at least for anyones cooking !!   Cept the freaking place itself !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: December 15, 2007, 08:29:06 PM »

Anyone know how long the boat will be searching? 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: December 15, 2007, 08:29:11 PM »

Nope.. We were at a fancy place where they hold fancy weddings.. it was all their food..I just talked to my daughter.. and now recall when she was in High school and they had their party their.. and my step daughter and her prom.. the kids all got sick.  Sad First and LAST time in that place for me.. gimme a paper plate and plastic fork and I am happy. I feel like i have a lion on my belly.. All it does is chur and growl.  Porcelin is my new best friend.   Sad   Hope you feel better too Klaas. One of our employees is in the hospital over this crap.  Sad   Glad we cant blame one another at least for anyones cooking !!   Cept the freaking place itself !

Angie sorry you aren't feeling well.  I know how you are feeling and it is just awful.  Feel better.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: December 15, 2007, 08:33:14 PM »

Angie sorry you aren't feeling well.  I know how you are feeling and it is just awful.  Feel better.

Thanks San sweety..  This sucks. Never had this before.  Sad  But Im not alone. SOme are far worse off then others at work and the other 4 stores. I feel bad for the guy in the hospital.. he is in bad shape. His mom came into work today.. he ate lotsa meatballs.. I only has 3 of them. and this sick?  They were tiny little things too.   Sad I dunno if I can ever eat a meatballs again.. and I am Dago  Wink
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: December 15, 2007, 08:41:53 PM »

why would anyone post anything by Reality, It's offensive.

I do love Oduber trying to woo the Indian's what a joke. I guess the China hub didn't work out.

Can you imagine flying from India to go to Aruba. What's that? Just another 12 hours past Hawaii? Sure.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #693 on: December 15, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »

From Reality @ BNH brought to BFN
Here we are, Courtesy of BNH !

"Boat should be there this afternoon.
They will do some Test runs before they head out.
The boat needs to be checked for Storm damage.
The crew is worn out, it was a rough trip."

The last line in this post just brought me to tears. That very special group of people have had to fight Hell already and the search hasnt even started yet. The Devil is hard at work here. I think he's angry because he knows the Persistence and her crew are under God's hand and doing God's work, and he is going to throw every stumbling block he can find in their way. Thanks to God they made it there safely. The next challenge will begin soon. We must be sure to keep up the prayers Monkeys, for the safety and success of this awesome vessel and her precious crew.

Wonderful post, Gabby! Yes, we need to be prayerful right now and remember this wonderful crew and their goal!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: December 15, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »

why would anyone post anything by Reality, It's offensive.

I do love Oduber trying to woo the Indian's what a joke. I guess the China hub didn't work out.

Can you imagine flying from India to go to Aruba. What's that? Just another 12 hours past Hawaii? Sure.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 15, 2007, 09:13:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I gather there's no news yet from the search as it hasn't begun.  Angie, hope you feel better soon.  I've had that and it's the sickest I've ever been.  Take care of yourself.  What's going on tonight?

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #696 on: December 15, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »

Hi AZ! I haven't been here long myself, but I gather that the search hasn't begun, even though they are at Aruba. I read that they were already really tired because the trip was so difficult.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: December 15, 2007, 09:18:03 PM »

Oduber cozying up to the Indians is really a stretch.  Just one more indication of their failing tourism.  They appear to be reaching out to any nation poor and disadvantaged enough to stoop low and share their illegal and immoral gains.  Sad.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 15, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »

Hi AZ! I haven't been here long myself, but I gather that the search hasn't begun, even though they are at Aruba. I read that they were already really tired because the trip was so difficult.

I'm sure it will take a few days to reprovision and rest and get ready for the search.  I imagine about next Tuesday or Wednesday they will begin.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: December 15, 2007, 09:21:07 PM »

IMO, this search is the most exciting turn of events in a long, long time.  This is something we've waited and hoped would happen.  Remember when I wrote to Dr. Phil and asked him to support Tim Miller and TES's search plans?  I never got a reply.  What matters, though, is that finally someone is doing this search.  It's been a long time a coming.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.