April 24, 2024, 03:58:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252233 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: December 15, 2007, 09:22:58 PM »

Oduber cozying up to the Indians is really a stretch.  Just one more indication of their failing tourism.  They appear to be reaching out to any nation poor and disadvantaged enough to stoop low and share their illegal and immoral gains.  Sad.

Perhaps they are counting on a marked lack of camera crews in India capable of documenting any problems their citizens might have while vacationing on that happy island.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: December 15, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I gather there's no news yet from the search as it hasn't begun.  Angie, hope you feel better soon.  I've had that and it's the sickest I've ever been.  Take care of yourself.  What's going on tonight?

Hi AZ.. Thank you  Smile  Been trying to catch up myself here...  Boat  made it.. and my prayers go out to them all.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: December 15, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »

Glad ther boat arrived safely..   Prayers be with them all.
 OT. Klaas and CBB.. I hope you both feel better. I am sick too.  Food posioning.  Shocked Work party.. we are all sick..  Shocked The ones who are not. didnt have appetizers.. we narrowed it down to the little meatballs. We all ate them. others who didnt are just fine. I wouldnt with this shit on anyone. It sucks.   Sad Sad   

Relax and take care of yourself, Ange. Godspeed and get well soon!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 15, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »

I have a feeling they would like the Indians to deposit any money they might have in an Aruban off-shore bank.  That way, the Aruban's can use the money to help wash their own dirty money.  Dump clean money in, scrub-a-dub-dub with all the dirty money, and more clean money emerges.  I wonder what the Indian/peso exchange rate is at this time...  What is Indian money, rupees?  I looked up the exchange rate here: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=INRUSD=X&t=5y.  The Indian Rupee has been surprisingly strong in comparison to the dollar for the past three years.  Well, most money has been stronger than the dollar...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: December 15, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »

why would anyone post anything by Reality, It's offensive.

I do love Oduber trying to woo the Indian's what a joke. I guess the China hub didn't work out.

Can you imagine flying from India to go to Aruba. What's that? Just another 12 hours past Hawaii? Sure.

LOL, true Frank, there are so many excellent vacation spots so much closer to India why the heck would any of them want to go to Aruba. This is a desperation move.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: December 15, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »

I SO agree! I believe the FBI DO know the truth, and when the time is right for them they will settle this score. They will pick up the sword and bring Justice for Natalee, for Beth, Dave and Natalee's families, and for all of us who believe in Justice. They wont let this go away. Kermit is right. Justice is coming.

It will take the FBI, so far Holland has proven inept. At least Mos is finally admitting they have a problem putting tourism above justice on the shithole that is Aruba. He should have talked to us, we could have told him that over 2 1/2 years ago. Welcome to the club, Hans.

Now that he knows the problem, what is he going to do about it? Is this just more gum flapping and senseless posturing?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: December 15, 2007, 09:50:04 PM »

Glad ther boat arrived safely..   Prayers be with them all.
 OT. Klaas and CBB.. I hope you both feel better. I am sick too.  Food posioning.  Shocked Work party.. we are all sick..  Shocked The ones who are not. didnt have appetizers.. we narrowed it down to the little meatballs. We all ate them. others who didnt are just fine. I wouldnt with this shit on anyone. It sucks.   Sad Sad   

Relax and take care of yourself, Ange. Godspeed and get well soon!

TY Baby   Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 15, 2007, 09:50:27 PM »

http://www.radionetherlands.nl:80/news/international/5560857/Holloway-case-has-damaged-Arubas-reputation

Holloway case has damaged Aruba's reputation

Oranjestad (15 december) - The Aruban minister of justice Rudy Croes says the recent arrests in the Holloway case have damaged the country's reputation.

He says the case has discredited Aruba internationally. He sharply criticises the prosecution for the early release of the suspects.

Mr Croes also complains he was informed too late about the arrests of the Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and the Surinamese Kalpoe brothers. In response, the chief public prosecutor Hans Mos says the Public Prosecution takes the decisions in almost all prosecution cases and the minister should not interfere.

The Public Prosecution will announce at the end of the month whether it will continue or drop the case against the three suspects. Nineteen-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared in May 2005 after a night out on Aruba.

They hired a prosecutor who came across as a straight shooter in the media but when it came time to meet the family behind closed doors he showed what a POS he really is.

Rudy Croes is trying to make himself look like he had no idea when in fact he knew every move they were making.  Once again he pops up his evil head when everything is said and done.

They are all in this together (the Dutch and Aruba goverments).

Aruba's reputation was damaged irreparably years ago on Rudy's watch. Two and a half years after doing nothing, saying nothing, and letting his cronies cover up the case all of a sudden Rudy is speaking out.

Rudy, Oduber, Janssen, van der Straten, Jacobs, the Dutch judges... these are the people that wrecked and ruined Aruba's reputation. Mos is just pointing out the obvious.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: December 15, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »

I llost an entire post! Anyway, I wanted to say as you are aware by now the Persistence has arrived in Aruba.  I apologize for the general information I provided to you in my previous posts; however, my brother asked me to only post generally, and not specifically, since he has stated the conspiracy theorists have popped out of the woodwork! He feared for his crew members!  They have attacked him, but he did not want them attacking the crew!

Anyway, my prayers are now with Natalee, the Holloway/Twitty family and the Persistence to bring her home!  Please know that all your prayers are relayed to my brother daily.  I read most of them to him so he is aware that there are people out there who hope....... not just the ones who attack....

Have a good night!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: December 15, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »

Have a good night everyone.. 
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: December 16, 2007, 01:50:22 AM »

Focus and Rudy Croes and Associates and focus of Judges Smid and Wit...

The true answer as to what happened to Nat therein lies...

And don't forget to arrest Paulus

Great thoughts, Silverfox.  Hope you are right

My prayers go out to all involved in the search for Natalee and all of the brave on the Persistance.  God be with you.

At the risk of irritating every poster that despises Simian and Shango I continue...remember we have pretty much determined that Simian had inside information from the ALE.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.

THE DUTCH CAN NOT CONTROL THE JUDGES OR THE PROSECUTION.  Who does?   

MOB?  Posner???  or....Oduber & Croes?

Connect the dots.

The picture isn't pretty.

All the parts make up the whole.

The focus for crime always seems to be the little guy right?  The runners.  The expendable.  These are the ones that always seem to the sacrifice.  After 2 2/2 years of bs I think the smoke has cleared enough to reveal the source of the smell beyond -- and it starts at the top.  There are very powerful forces at work here.  I really feel that Mos, indeed has or had the evidence he said he had -- I believe he sent a coded message back to us when he mentioned  the cause was the media, Nat's family and the DEA agent.  These three things: the power of a mother who never gives up; the ability of the mass media to keep the pressure on; and, the entanglement of everything within a major drug and organized crime operation -- has caused him to back off (for now).  The corruption has infilitrated the judiciary and extends deep and very high (including the top) within the political government structure.  The second part of Mos's coded message is the most recent one in response to the criticism by Croes who complained he wasn't informed (of the recent arrests).  Mos made it clear, I think, to the public that there really is an effort to block the truth in this case and Croes, himself, is involved.  I think Mos might have actually planned all of this to force the baddies to reveal their hands. and Rudy Croes did just that, and so did the judge (in the leak of the decision prior to the announcement) and so did the elite social establishment of the Sloot family as evidenced in the victory party "prior" to the announcement with Tacoman present.

See, we have a much clearer picture now of the power structure that is involved in this cover-up than we did before Mos made his move.  I don't believe this is the time to revile him, but rather a time to take a good look at what he has flushed out for us all to see... smoking guns...
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 16, 2007, 01:54:40 AM »

LOL, this is becoming par for the course.  Screwed up my post.  But gives me the chance  to add, I am sorry for all you sick monkeys.  Get well soon!  And again, prayers for all the brave souls on the Persistance.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: December 16, 2007, 02:00:34 AM »

If Oduber moved to Alabama he would be called
Goober Oduber....has a nice ring.  Laughing

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #713 on: December 16, 2007, 02:06:25 AM »

Focus and Rudy Croes and Associates and focus of Judges Smid and Wit...

The true answer as to what happened to Nat therein lies...

And don't forget to arrest Paulus

Sirensong...thanks for bringing this back to the forefront... I was beginning to think everyone missed it -- or perhaps because it is now so obvious, maybe attempting to feign indifference.  I am one of those few consistent ones from the very beginning of this case who felt that political corruption and organized crime held the truth behind Nat's disappearance.  I was probably the first one on Dan Reihl's forum back in 2005 who submitted the documentation of research that revealed the mafia entrenched and interwoven within Aruba's past.  It was cast aside then by doubters who pointed out that the past connections were long gone -- but now look...the case is stronger than ever...

If you doubt the seriousness of this tie-in then study closely the personal experiences of both Dave and Beth and they attempted to find the answers to what happened to their daughter -- then and only then does the truth, in all it's ugliness start to reveal the evil that has contaminated that island.

All eyes should now be focused on the top politicos, and the top judiciary of Aruba...Because (imho) Mos has lured them out of their comfort zone to reveal their true faces. Judge him not yet as i feel this entire chapter (the arrests and releases and the celebrations) was by design to show the world what justice has been up against.

Great thoughts, Silverfox.  Hope you are right

My prayers go out to all involved in the search for Natalee and all of the brave on the Persistance.  God be with you.

At the risk of irritating every poster that despises Simian and Shango I continue...remember we have pretty much determined that Simian had inside information from the ALE.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.

THE DUTCH CAN NOT CONTROL THE JUDGES OR THE PROSECUTION.  Who does?   

MOB?  Posner???  or....Oduber & Croes?

Connect the dots.

The picture isn't pretty.

All the parts make up the whole.

The focus for crime always seems to be the little guy right?  The runners.  The expendable.  These are the ones that always seem to the sacrifice.  After 2 2/2 years of bs I think the smoke has cleared enough to reveal the source of the smell beyond -- and it starts at the top.  There are very powerful forces at work here.  I really feel that Mos, indeed has or had the evidence he said he had -- I believe he sent a coded message back to us when he mentioned  the cause was the media, Nat's family and the DEA agent.  These three things: the power of a mother who never gives up; the ability of the mass media to keep the pressure on; and, the entanglement of everything within a major drug and organized crime operation -- has caused him to back off (for now).  The corruption has infilitrated the judiciary and extends deep and very high (including the top) within the political government structure.  The second part of Mos's coded message is the most recent one in response to the criticism by Croes who complained he wasn't informed (of the recent arrests).  Mos made it clear, I think, to the public that there really is an effort to block the truth in this case and Croes, himself, is involved.  I think Mos might have actually planned all of this to force the baddies to reveal their hands. and Rudy Croes did just that, and so did the judge (in the leak of the decision prior to the announcement) and so did the elite social establishment of the Sloot family as evidenced in the victory party "prior" to the announcement with Tacoman present.

See, we have a much clearer picture now of the power structure that is involved in this cover-up than we did before Mos made his move.  I don't believe this is the time to revile him, but rather a time to take a good look at what he has flushed out for us all to see... smoking guns...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #714 on: December 16, 2007, 02:10:25 AM »

Wow strange things on this site tonight... the post is ending up in the middle of the quotes... Shocked

Sirensong...thanks for bringing this back to the forefront... I was beginning to think everyone missed it -- or perhaps because it is now so obvious, maybe attempting to feign indifference.  I am one of those few consistent ones from the very beginning of this case who felt that political corruption and organized crime held the truth behind Nat's disappearance.  I was probably the first one on Dan Reihl's forum back in 2005 who submitted the documentation of research that revealed the mafia entrenched and interwoven within Aruba's past.  It was cast aside then by doubters who pointed out that the past connections were long gone -- but now look...the case is stronger than ever...

If you doubt the seriousness of this tie-in then study closely the personal experiences of both Dave and Beth and they attempted to find the answers to what happened to their daughter -- then and only then does the truth, in all it's ugliness start to reveal the evil that has contaminated that island.

All eyes should now be focused on the top politicos, and the top judiciary of Aruba...Because (imho) Mos has lured them out of their comfort zone to reveal their true faces. Judge him not yet as i feel this entire chapter (the arrests and releases and the celebrations) was by design to show the world what justice has been up against.

The above was supposed to have appeared outside of the quotes in the preceding post...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #715 on: December 16, 2007, 03:11:36 AM »

Just stopping in to catch up.  I've been away for a few days from the frustration and had to take a break.  I so pray and hope for the safety of those searchers after such a long hard trip.  They are such true heroes and men of God, so I believe God will Bless them, no matter what the devil places in there path.  I just have to believe her body will be found, whether there is justice or not, that is in God's hands.  I am glad to read that MOS spoke up and told the truth of that pathetic place.  I feel sorry for him. I believe he wanted to solve this in his heart, but didn't realize the roadblocks he would run in to.    Either way, it IS in God's hands and he will serve justice in due time.

God bless the monkeys, Natalee's family, TES and those searchers!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #716 on: December 16, 2007, 07:21:36 AM »

I do love Oduber trying to woo the Indian's what a joke. I guess the China hub didn't work out.

Can you imagine flying from India to go to Aruba. What's that? Just another 12 hours past Hawaii? Sure.

Frank, if this is the only way we can keep track of news, then for now I will continue to bring Reality's posts at BFN here. He brings them over from BNH...a site that seems to be 'select members'  Rolling Eyes...we all know who most of them are and why the others participate is anyones call. Robin is a member there and the info that Reality is bringing to BFN seems to be coming from her.
I can't stand the middle aged punk either and certainly never trusted him, but for now I...I must post his words.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #717 on: December 16, 2007, 07:34:51 AM »

And as per usual...he has deleted his own posts.  Rolling Eyes Some are still at BFN in quote stacks though.

Robin has not posted at BFN since December 7th.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 16, 2007, 07:40:20 AM »

Thank you, Frank.

So offensive that I actually signed off.  But I'm back Laughing

If I wanted to hear what that pimple faced teenager had to say -- I would go to one of the sites where he spews his oral diarrhea and I would turn my PM's on so I could also receive the pornographic version  Rolling Eyes

AVOID ARUBAJUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: December 16, 2007, 11:28:30 AM »

Good day everyone!  I had the opportunity to call my brother, (John Silvetti) for those of you who don't know who I mean today, and here is the update!  As you know the boat got into Aruba yesterday (about 5 pm Aruba time)... A trip that normally takes 9 days took 15 days due to the 10-18 feet continuous seas and partially due to Olga!  So it was rough going out... I am sure the crew is probably a little banged up! By that I mean continuous rough weather is tough on anyone.  But they are there!

John told me today that things are going smoothly.  They are getting all the equipment ready to set up and test.  They will fuel up today and then start the search tomorrow! That is the plan if everything goes smoothly! (Please God let this go smoothly).

In any event, I just want to thank you for all the continued prayers! Let's continue the prayers for Natalee, the Holloway/Twitty family and the Persistence and crew!

Have a good day!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.