April 18, 2024, 10:33:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251945 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #760 on: December 16, 2007, 07:53:37 PM »

So did Private Eye get Beth's brother to start posting here?  That would be so exciting!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 16, 2007, 07:53:45 PM »

If you play with snakes, you're going to get bitten.
here's one from granny Toad ;
Don't wrestle with pigs, you get dirty and the pigs like it.
I always like that one, good for many situations. LOL.
I have used it at work several times.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 16, 2007, 07:56:27 PM »

ps I 've had food poisoning twice. Time is what it takes.
I am very careful where I eat. And what.
Robots has a food thing also. But he is worse than me. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: December 16, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »

So did Private Eye get Beth's brother to start posting here?  That would be so exciting!

Not that I haver seen?   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: December 16, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »

LOL Kat.. one I have to remember.. its a good one !!   Cool
OT.. sorry you got ill before too.. this really stinks..  Sad
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: December 16, 2007, 08:03:04 PM »

lol I like it!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: December 16, 2007, 08:04:49 PM »

Maybe the situation is taking it's toll on Dave's marriage. 

I hope you all get well soon. Nice job on the Christmas tree Klaas, I got my mug. It came as fast as a pair of zappo shoes!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 16, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »

I wonder why Robin isn't posting these updates on BFN herself, instead of Reality?

I asked that question a few pages back and did not get an answer. It seems Robin has left BFN and gone to BNH.  It appears some others from BFN are going into BNH and only occasionally coming back to BFN to post.  Seems really strange that Robin has gone to the other site with the likes of Reality, Mf and so on.  I guess you do what you have to do to get an answer. I call that blackmail--do it my way or else you get no answers.

you don't want to know what I call it... Evil or Very Mad NOT Cool

I think I have an ideal what that is. Laughing Laughing

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 16, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »

Dave knows

Dave Holloway
Geraldo At Large
July 21, 2007

DAVE: Geraldo, there's a group of people, individuals on the island, reporters, disgruntled aruban police investigators and the privately operated tourism department that are engaged in a disinformation campaign in an attempt …

GERALDO : And this is part of it Dave

HOLLOWAY: Yeah, they're in an attempt to minimize Natalee's disappearance on Aruba's image and tourism …

Transcript Credit: Heli - RU

MARK PURCELL/MIP6 - RESPONSE
July 21, 2007

"Well i guess my days of helping have come to an end if this is truly how Dave feels. I guess providing information that goes against the grain of what the 'family' wants to be true is considered miss-information. Cool...finished/done."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: December 16, 2007, 09:24:26 PM »

Dave knows

Dave Holloway
Geraldo At Large
July 21, 2007

DAVE: Geraldo, there's a group of people, individuals on the island, reporters, disgruntled aruban police investigators and the privately operated tourism department that are engaged in a disinformation campaign in an attempt …

HOLLOWAY: Yeah, they're in an attempt to minimize Natalee's disappearance on Aruba's image and tourism …

July 21, 2007

"Well i guess my days of helping have come to an end if this is truly how Dave feels. I guess providing information that goes against the grain of what the 'family' wants to be true is considered miss-information. Cool...finished/done."

Now that's a fragrant blossom from our Magnolia... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 16, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »

Dave knows

Dave Holloway
Geraldo At Large
July 21, 2007

July 21, 2007

Now that's a fragrant blossom from our Magnolia... Wink

why does the term "bullyboy" come to mind when i think of reality and mip6?  can you have an effeminate bullyboy?
dennisintn
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 16, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »

July 21, 2007

One would certainly hope that his days of "helping" are over since all he spews forth is a lie and "Goes against the grain of what the family wants to be true.." (no, it goes against the grain of what all reasonable and thinking people call integrity).  Yes, an old disinformation crew member who used to post his overwhelming bilge at RWV. 

Certain members of this family hoped they could get justice for Natalee, but the disinformation squad was paid to circumvent. 

In 2-1/2 years of Robin and Dave mollycoddling these skanks, it has gotten them no more than making light of Natalee, calling Beth all manner of names too indecent to whisper in mixed company, denigrating any and all their friends, so it might be time for Dave & Robin to wake up and smell the coffee, as this has failed miserably, unless there is more to this than meets the public eye.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 16, 2007, 10:11:04 PM »

Has anyone seen him post yet? I haven't talked to him since the day he was on Court TV but he has repeatedly brought it up and seems really anxious to do so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but so far,,,,,,,,,,,I will call him tomorrow.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: December 16, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »

July 21, 2007

One would certainly hope that his days of "helping" are over since all he spews forth is a lie and "Goes against the grain of what the family wants to be true.." (no, it goes against the grain of what all reasonable and thinking people call integrity).  Yes, an old disinformation crew member who used to post his overwhelming bilge at RWV. 

Certain members of this family hoped they could get justice for Natalee, but the disinformation squad was paid to circumvent. 

In 2-1/2 years of Robin and Dave mollycoddling these skanks, it has gotten them no more than making light of Natalee, calling Beth all manner of names too indecent to whisper in mixed company, denigrating any and all their friends, so it might be time for Dave & Robin to wake up and smell the coffee, as this has failed miserably, unless there is more to this than meets the public eye.

I don't understand their choices, and I don't know Robin, but I promise you Dave is very driven, competitive, and not subject to being chumped by those posters. Has anyone ever asked Robin to post here, or Dave for that matter? Robin may be intimidated as the step Mom to post here where she feels is Beths site? I learned a long time ago that I never really knew why women do what they do, but it is never because it just happened:))) Poop happens describes things that happen to men, not women:)))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 16, 2007, 10:17:21 PM »

Kyle has updated the blog with a short video that was taken on board Persistence:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 16, 2007, 10:20:36 PM »

ooooooooops I am not the Cuz's, I am just here for dinner and I really didn't think this thru:::Smile))))))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: December 16, 2007, 10:24:10 PM »

ooooooooops I am not the Cuz's, I am just here for dinner and I really didn't think this thru:::Smile))))))))))))

Laughing Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 16, 2007, 10:32:19 PM »

Ill Monkeys please get well ASAP (like now! Laughing)

BRB

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: December 16, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »

Kyle has updated the blog with a short video that was taken on board Persistence:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

I am glad they have classified the exact search area (see their map).  This tells me they do have an exact (or close) location to go find Natalee.  Very encouraging.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 16, 2007, 10:57:59 PM »

Well, I certainly respect what they are doing but I am not sure why they allow this to be on their site.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1833372172418566821

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.