April 24, 2024, 10:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252229 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #780 on: December 16, 2007, 10:58:23 PM »

So did Private Eye get Beth's brother to start posting here?  That would be so exciting!

Has anyone seen him post yet? I haven't talked to him since the day he was on Court TV but he has repeatedly brought it up and seems really anxious to do so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but so far,,,,,,,,,,,I will call him tomorrow.

That would be awesome if you can get him here.  Please let him know how we pray for them and would appreciate his  company!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: December 16, 2007, 11:02:55 PM »

MARK PURCELL/MIP6 - RESPONSE
July 21, 2007

"Well i guess my days of helping have come to an end if this is truly how Dave feels. I guess providing information that goes against the grain of what the 'family' wants to be true is considered miss-information. Cool...finished/done."

One would certainly hope that his days of "helping" are over since all he spews forth is a lie and "Goes against the grain of what the family wants to be true.." (no, it goes against the grain of what all reasonable and thinking people call integrity).  Yes, an old disinformation crew member who used to post his overwhelming bilge at RWV. 

Certain members of this family hoped they could get justice for Natalee, but the disinformation squad was paid to circumvent. 

In 2-1/2 years of Robin and Dave mollycoddling these skanks, it has gotten them no more than making light of Natalee, calling Beth all manner of names too indecent to whisper in mixed company, denigrating any and all their friends, so it might be time for Dave & Robin to wake up and smell the coffee, as this has failed miserably, unless there is more to this than meets the public eye.

I don't understand their choices, and I don't know Robin, but I promise you Dave is very driven, competitive, and not subject to being chumped by those posters. Has anyone ever asked Robin to post here, or Dave for that matter? Robin may be intimidated as the step Mom to post here where she feels is Beths site? I learned a long time ago that I never really knew why women do what they do, but it is never because it just happened:))) Poop happens describes things that happen to men, not women:)))))))

Well if you know of a way to ask her, let her know not to be intimidated.  We are a nice bunch of people and would accept her.  She might be surprised at finding people who are truly caring and only have Natalees best interest in mind, if she really cares.  We obviously have alot to share, unlike the misinformation sites she's visiting.  She may find some truth out, and share some things with us.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: December 16, 2007, 11:03:24 PM »

Well, I certainly respect what they are doing but I am not sure why they allow this to be on their site.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1833372172418566821

Mercy Tyler, I agree.  I'll bet they do not know it's there.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: December 16, 2007, 11:07:15 PM »

Well, I certainly respect what they are doing but I am not sure why they allow this to be on their site.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1833372172418566821

I'm not sure exactly how that works but my guess it's a google/blogger slide show and blogger just picks anything with Natalee in it.  Not sure if Kyle can pick and choose but he can eliminate the videos down at the bottom of the blog all together.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:10:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 16, 2007, 11:11:23 PM »

Has anybody other than me tried to find the location of the
R/V Persistence?  I have tried every ship tracker I can find
and they are either traveling incognito or the Coast Guard
is covering for them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 16, 2007, 11:20:37 PM »

is covering for them.

They arrived in Aruba at 5pm last night.  They should start searching tomorrow.

Edited to add:  I couldn't find them on the ship tracker either.  Have no idea why.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 16, 2007, 11:27:23 PM »

Do we know how long they will be searching??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: December 16, 2007, 11:31:27 PM »

Saw Tacopino on Geraldo defending the exchange student who killed her roommate in Italy.  You know she is guilty; otherwise, Tacopino would not be there.  Man, he must have gotten pregnant while he was in Aruba, even his face is swelled up like a pregnant woman.  He is fatter than an auction-ready hog.

Jeannine Pirro gave him as good as he sends.  She's a tough cookie!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 16, 2007, 11:32:54 PM »

is covering for them.

They arrived in Aruba at 5pm last night.  They should start searching tomorrow.

Edited to add:  I couldn't find them on the ship tracker either.  Have no idea why.

I am glad that I am not the only one that tried.  TY

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: December 16, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »

Do we know how long they will be searching??

I don't think there is a time limit,,,,but suspect they would all
like to be home for Christmas.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: December 16, 2007, 11:47:04 PM »

Saw Tacopino on Geraldo defending the exchange student who killed her roommate in Italy.  FIGURES!  Rolling Eyes  You know she is guilty; otherwise, Tacopino would not be there.  Man, he must have gotten pregnant while he was in Aruba, even his face is swelled up like a pregnant woman.  He is fatter than an auction-ready hog. GROSS!

Jeannine Pirro gave him as good as he sends.  She's a tough cookie!

DARN, I missed Geraldo!  I like his show too!  Also like Jeanine...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 17, 2007, 12:10:21 AM »

Okay, I skipped over a lot of posts from this afternoon. What haveI missed ?--- Robin : have you lost your mind????? I have tried to defend you   -- but you have totally denigrated respect for Natalee.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: December 17, 2007, 12:25:04 AM »

Kyle has updated the blog with a short video that was taken on board Persistence:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Thanks Klaasend for posting that, and to you Kyle for also bringing it to us.  It sure looks like a big wide ocean, doesn't it.  I so pray that heaven does let her light show down.  It already is I think, as the Persistance is here and her crew are ready to start search.  Avast!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: December 17, 2007, 01:43:12 AM »

I see Steve Croes is still DJing.  Here he is at Mambo Jambo on 12/15/07.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: December 17, 2007, 01:57:03 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Remember, barring complications tomorrow Persistence will start the search!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #795 on: December 17, 2007, 07:31:03 AM »

From Debbie @ BFN

My Timeshare NOW Lending a Hand in Efforts to Bring Natalee Holloway Home

With Aruban authorities possibly closing the investigation into the disappearance of missing Alabama teen, Natalee Holloway, efforts are being quietly ramped up by Texas EquuSearch to "bring Natalee home". New Hampshire-based timeshare resale and timeshare rental advertising company, Sell My Timeshare NOW, has found a small way to assist with the search

Dover, NH (PRWEB) December 17, 2007 -- The CEO of Sell My Timeshare NOW, Jason Tremblay, is the first to say that no one should ever have to use timeshare resort property for a reason as sad as this one. Tremblay's company is providing a two-bedroom timeshare to the members of the Texas-based search team, EquuSearch, who are in Aruba this week, continuing the search for Natalee Holloway.

"I am not trained to know how to assist in a missing persons search, but our company, Sell My Timeshare NOW, has found a small way to help by donating comfortable accommodations for the skilled members of EquuSearch who are in Aruba looking for Natalee Holloway now."

EquuSearch is the Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team, a non-profit organization, started in August, 2000, to provide volunteer horse-mounted search and recovery for lost and missing persons. Since that time, EquuSearch, funded entirely through donations, has expanded to include the search skills of divers, helicopters, dog teams, infrared photography and a variety of other sophisticated search tools. EquuSearch is presently conducting a deep water search off the coast of Aruba with the stated mission, "to bring Natalee home".

Aruban authorities are saying they may close the missing persons case at the end of December if there is no further evidence found to link suspects in the case to Natalee's disappearance or if no new evidence is uncovered. The Holloway family attorney, John Q. Kelly, has stated that he believes there is strong circumstantial evidence to link the three suspects in the case, but without something new, this case could be closed by the end of the year.

Jason Tremblay, whose company helps timeshare owners market and advertise their property as a timeshare rental or timeshare resale, says, "The search crew was planning to sleep on the search boat each night, but it only made sense that a hot shower and a comfortable bed at the timeshare makes it easier for them to maintain their stamina and focus."

Tremblay adds, "There are many reasons to need a timeshare condo, but I can't think of one any sadder than this. The thoughts and prayers of everyone at Sell My Timeshare NOW are with Natalee Holloway's family and with the search team.

Texas EquuSearch and Underwater Expedition are conducting the deep-water search with the equipment and vessel provided by John Silvetti and the Silvetti Group.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007SellMyTimeshareNOW/12NataleeHolloway/prweb579942.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #796 on: December 17, 2007, 08:20:01 AM »

A dead man at the docks?? Come across...
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3219/8/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: December 17, 2007, 09:33:42 AM »

Don't they ever grow up? These guys are going to be 45 and still giving their stupid boyhood hand signals.  Rolling Eyes
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 17, 2007, 09:58:16 AM »

oh gag me!!
What is that on top of his head? Looks like something my dog leaves in the yard every morning!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: December 17, 2007, 09:59:40 AM »

A dead man at the docks?? Come across...
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3219/8/

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3219/8/  12/17/2007

Homber haya morto den laman       
Monday, 17 December 2007 

Diadomingo mainta autoridadnan a haya un melding cu lo mester tin un persona cu probablemente no ta duna seņal di bida ta drief den laman serca di e pier di pinchos. A manda tanto unidad di laman y tera pa averigua. Na nan yegada en berdad ta topa cu un homber cu no ta duna seņal di bida mas. A trese e curpa canto pa despues dokter por bin constata morto. Aparentemente e hombe  r lo mester a hoga. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Online Pap translation:

man achieve dead in sea
monday, 17 december 2007

diadomingo morning autoridadnan owing to achieve one melding cu will have to have one person cu probably do not give sign of life is drief in sea serca of the pier of pinchos. owing to send tanto unidad of sea y ground for averigua. at they arrival provided that berdad is come across cu one man cu do not give sign of life more. owing to bring the curpa canto for after doctor can come constata dead. apparently the hombe r will have to owing to hoga. click read more for more imagen.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.