April 20, 2024, 04:30:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252063 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »

A dead man at the docks?? Come across...
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3219/8/

NAME = elvis giovanny lugo
http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=598&Itemid=1

Dropping like flies down there...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »

Decided to go back and try to see where Mos' case started to derail. On Nov 28th there was an article Getagrip translated that seemed to make a few poster a little nervous. But most were still very positive that the Judge would rule against the Kalpoes the next day.

About 3 or 4PM, Taco and Arnold started their Joran is innocent speeches. Actually you could say we were bombarded by them. Joran was not due in court until the following week, so why the heavy onslaught the day before the Kalpoes went to court.

Smokescreen, or to confuse those that don't follow the case as closely as we do. Tell them often enough that there is no new evidence, many will start to believe.

And then I saw Tyler's post:

Several posts back someone mentioned how they have tired of Rosemary and I wanted to say that Rosemary has been more of a player in this whole thing than most realize. 

I cannot "prove" as she states so inaptly that she can her statements she has made regards Joran's computer, etc., but she is the one who coined the "Hitler's sister" phrase or the "We have a plantation and in Alabama, you would be slaves," but I have it on pretty good word, and pretty good word that Joe was involved before we knew Joe was involved and the connections are amongst many ex-pats and the lawyers who keep them in good standing here and there and everywhere.

IMO Mos didn't have a chance, this is when the powers stepped in, and he changed his tune.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: December 17, 2007, 04:47:55 PM »

The search is underway. Check the blog often.  We began with a bathymetric survey of the entire area (underway now), followed by the high-res sonar search (within a couple days).  Weather is beautiful (15-20kt trades) and the seas are 2-4s.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 17, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »

Mum....I am confused again...Rosemarie Arnold made up the Hitler story?? I am so lost...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: December 17, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »

I hope whatever tourists that are there got a good glimpse of it either first hand or in the newspaper.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: December 17, 2007, 05:36:02 PM »

IMO Mos didn't have a chance, this is when the powers stepped in, and he changed his tune.

Mos got a taste of Dutch justice on Aruba, the same worthless bag-o-shit we have been witnessing for years. Maybe they were just testing the waters or maybe he was just ignorance of what goes on down there. Either way, he got bent over.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 17, 2007, 05:42:57 PM »

Is someone still posting all this stuff in the Murder & Crime thread?  What a God forsaken place that rock is.  Constant prayers for the search! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 17, 2007, 05:55:10 PM »

I see Steve Croes is still DJing.  Here he is at Mambo Jambo on 12/15/07.

Is that dog poop on his head  Laughing Laughing

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 17, 2007, 05:56:48 PM »

I hope whatever tourists that are there got a good glimpse of it either first hand or in the newspaper.

Heli Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:21 pm  RU 

I have this account of the incident from a source that I consider impeccable.

It was a fight on the street in front of the Mr Conga place (second floor of Busstation). One guy fired shots in the air and ran away. The police came and went after him, behind the busstation. He shot a young police officer 3 times, which two bullets hit him and the third one bruised his neck. He is in intensive care, but stable and will undergo surgery today. After he was hit by the guy, the officer shot the guy dead.

This police officer (Alexander) was the one that played one of the Kalpoe brothers in the reenactment while he was still in police school. It was no way related to Carlos 'n Charlie's or even near that place.

The young guy who was shot dead, was known to police and had been
in trouble before. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 17, 2007, 05:57:10 PM »

Mum....I am confused again...Rosemarie Arnold made up the Hitler story?? I am so lost...

Nut ... in one of Joran's changing stories he states that Natalee claimed that Beth was Hitlers niece.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar ... Abraham Lincoln

Joran Van der Sloot
A CURRENT AFFAIR

September 26, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk. I had stuff to drink too.

Joran Van der Sloot
VANITY FAIR

January 2, 2006

Bryan Burrough:  Under questioning, however, Joran did change his story. Instead of leaving Natalee at the Holiday Inn, he now said, the Kalpoes had dropped him and Natalee off at the beach beside the Marriott, a half-mile north of the Holiday Inn; the area is a lovers' lane of sorts. He said Natalee was so drunk she was drifting in and out of consciousness. Joran said he left her at the beach and walked home.

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta

March 1, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there a way to describe her, I mean, and whether she seemed or appeared to be, you know, drinking? Did she seem to be drunk?

VAN DER SLOOT: Oh... she'd been drinking, but she wasn't drunk. I mean, she knew what she was doing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #850 on: December 17, 2007, 05:58:35 PM »

O/T ...sort of...
Easy come easy go....
Second US convict set free by Appeals Court
by The Daily Herald

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 14:06 UTC

PHILIPSBURG - The second of two convicts who were handed over to local authorities by the United States government last week has also been released by the Joint Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Orean Matthew was released by the Joint Court last week Thursday. Hector Miguel Arrindell was set free one day later.

Matthew and Arrindell were both tried and found guilty of drug smuggling and money laundering charges by the US Justice Department in Miami, Florida, but they exercised their right as Antilleans to serve their sentences in St. Maarten.

Both appeared before the Joint Court last week Wednesday to have their US sentences converted into jail terms applicable under Antillean law.

Arrindell was sentenced in a US court to seven years and six months for smuggling 30 kilos of cocaine, and for money laundering. The Attorney General had requested the Joint Court to sentence him to 70 months for both crimes.

The Joint Court sentenced him Friday to three years for cocaine smuggling and 18 months for money laundering. Considering the time already spent in a U.S. prison and the scheme for early release, the Court decided that Arrindell had already done his time and ordered his immediate release.

Matthew had already been released on Thursday for the same reasons. Matthew was sentenced in the US to 18 and 57 months, of which he had already served three years and two months.
http://news.caribseek.com/Sint_Maarten/The_Daily_Herald/article_60030.shtml

Start at the top...connect the dots....investigate the judiciary...investigate the ministry...the answers lie therein...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 17, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »

yep Blonde, lmao....and pubic hair on his chin  Cool
He's gross.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 17, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »

Tamikosmom...I knew that...I just didn't see any connection to Rosemarie Arnold...I still don't.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 17, 2007, 06:14:09 PM »

Tamikosmom...I knew that...I just didn't see any connection to Rosemarie Arnold...I still don't.

Me neither.   Rolling Eyes

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: December 17, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »

for nr-xxx, whoever you are...

I am undecided how Natalee's final disposal took place.  I am convinced that whatever transpired that night was a willful act by Joran and K1 or K2 and perhaps others.  If any accidental anything happened, there would not have been the colluding and lying.  I do not believe any of them were scared of being out, hitting on a tourist or leaving a tourist on a beach.  They knew very well, early on, that Natalee would not be showing up to dispute their lies. They understand very well that there would be no punishment for messing with a tourist and dumping her out.  They did something much worse.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: December 17, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »

I was lost there, too, but after thinking about what Mum posted, thought she agreed that Joe and Rosemary were involved before the NY thing, and thus could have contributed to the Hitler story....that doesn't explain the PV's from early on though, unless Joe or Rosemary was Charles Croes major friend....just my random thoughts...nothing based on facts.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 17, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »

These people were involved by mid June 2005.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: December 17, 2007, 06:38:42 PM »

These people were involved by mid June 2005.

So I was getting warm....I must have missed your post that Mum referenced...or it didn't sink in.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 17, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »

I see Steve Croes is still DJing.  Here he is at Mambo Jambo on 12/15/07.

Is that dog poop on his head  Laughing Laughing

OMG!!!

steve, pick a color and shave those crotch hairs off your chin!!!!

Existence is futile.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 17, 2007, 07:03:23 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
New post

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.