March 28, 2024, 11:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 249387 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 17, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »

Hotping, I don't think anyone has ever offered a more appropriate and wonderful greeting. Thank you and thank you for being here.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »

Welcome Hotping - I've been a bit under the weather the last few days so I apologize for not welcoming you sooner!
That's OK Klaas...I hope that You are feeling better very soon. hotping

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: December 17, 2007, 11:26:01 PM »

[

Translation courtesy of Poster DutchDad @ BFN

---------

Hope this wasn't already posted but I think it was.  Maybe this is a more simple translation.

So the Boss of Mos is defending him and saying once again that they DID have new evidence.

But Will It Go Round in Circles?

I think this surely would.

Tyler has always said Rudy Croes was behind all the malfeasance in this investigation and I am inclined to agree as it would seem that is what Mos and his boss Jorg are saying.

[/quote]

this was much more understandable, and i also agree with you that croes was at least a part of the malfeasance, along with the business community of aruba.  i also think jorg's predecessor went right along with croes also.  janssen got sandbagged from above and by some of the investigators below her.
dennisintn
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: December 17, 2007, 11:27:32 PM »

Hotping, I don't think anyone has ever offered a more appropriate and wonderful greeting. Thank you and thank you for being here.
Like I said I feel very fortunate to have found this blog and to be a Monkey....if anyone is wondering why I'm hotping its because a Dear childhood friend used to call Me that. LOL Thanks Again Everyone for the Warm Welcome.

In God We Trust!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 17, 2007, 11:38:17 PM »

Howdy hotping 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: December 17, 2007, 11:52:28 PM »

Howdy hotping 
Back At Ya Snoopy!

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:29 PM »

I think there is a picture of the Persistence next to a cruise ship
 on the front page of Diario today.  I can't capture the front
page when I am on IE.
Can someone bring it over.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/17/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 18, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »

page when I am on IE.

I can capture it but I don't see anything on the front page that even kindof looks like a ship?  I must be looking in the wrong place?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 18, 2007, 12:14:33 AM »

I see a white car but no ship.  Maybe it's on another page?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: December 18, 2007, 12:17:18 AM »

This is what I see.  No ship but cars:

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 18, 2007, 12:24:08 AM »

Do you just ever stop and thank the Lord for being who you are and having the presence of mind that you have, living where you do and appreciating the liberties for what they are?

Do you ever think that if you lived in Aruba, you might be forced to be as mean as Julia Renfro and if you lived in Iraq, you would have to wear a burka and be subservient to all men, walk behind them instead of in front of them, take their abuse and if you lived in China, your children would be forced to labor without any hope of education unless you were part of the ruling class which most of us would not be, and did you ever think how your heart might be hardened to what we consider normal and moral.  Just a little food for thought when I ponder what makes Mark Purcell, MP16, Julia Renfro, et al, such malicious people.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 18, 2007, 12:28:18 AM »

Do you just ever stop and thank the Lord for being who you are and having the presence of mind that you have, living where you do and appreciating the liberties for what they are?

Do you ever think that if you lived in Aruba, you might be forced to be as mean as Julia Renfro and if you lived in Iraq, you would have to wear a burka and be subservient to all men, walk behind them instead of in front of them, take their abuse and if you lived in China, your children would be forced to labor without any hope of education unless you were part of the ruling class which most of us would not be, and did you ever think how your heart might be hardened to what we consider normal and moral.  Just a little food for thought when I ponder what makes Mark Purcell, MP16, Julia Renfro, et al, such malicious people.

This has made me more thankful than ever to have been born in this country but Tyler, so were those people, MIP5 & Julia.  They chose to live in that environment and likely for a very good reason or two.

Think of what Aruba would look like without the manmade beaches and the massive investment of foreign dollars, mostly American in the beginning when no one else would lend they a dime or invest a quarter.  It would be as ugly as those people's evil, dark hearts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 18, 2007, 12:28:19 AM »

page when I am on IE.

I can capture it but I don't see anything on the front page that even kindof looks like a ship?  I must be looking in the wrong place?

You know....over at the left side...where it shows the actual front page

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: December 18, 2007, 12:32:19 AM »

Anna, I know you are right about that, but it does make one thankful for the liberties we enjoy when we see what they gave up willingly to become less humane than what we expect of our friends and neighbors.  I don't know people who behave like that, I don't know anyone who would try to cover up something like this, not even for money.  Maybe I have always lived in a goldfish bowl because I know there are evil people in our country, very, very evil people but those are the ones I read and hear about.  They are not the ones who go to my church, live in my neighborhood, worship the same God I worship and vote in the same line with me on election day. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: December 18, 2007, 12:35:23 AM »

This has made me more thankful than ever to have been born in this country but Tyler, so were those people, MIP5 & Julia.  They chose to live in that environment and likely for a very good reason or two.

Think of what Aruba would look like without the manmade beaches and the massive investment of foreign dollars, mostly American in the beginning when no one else would lend they a dime or invest a quarter.  It would be as ugly as those people's evil, dark hearts.

In the 7-'s Westinghouse wanted me to go to Aruba to build the desalinaziton plant.
I decided against it.  Just think, I could have been just like the lovely Julia. Shocked

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:38 AM »

And now Rudy Croes even announces publicly that they will sweep this under the carpet so as not to harm tourism.  That to me is shocking.  They have no moral reasoning at all.  He is openly saying that Mos would not have made those last arrests had he, Rudy, been informed they were going to take place.  He has no interest in any new evidence, old evidence or evidence at all, only tourism and their worship of the almighty US$.

But he is doing the very worst thing he could do in that regard.  Their understanding of the mindset of their major tourist concern is totally missing.  Guess they have been too busy counting the money they were raking in to get to know how Americans think and feel about something like this.  Too many movie and TV stereotypes seem to be swimming around in their drug addled brains.

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: December 18, 2007, 12:39:09 AM »

Per BFN Debbie - Rumor on the island that the case will be closed. Today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: December 18, 2007, 12:41:50 AM »

Thanks Igsigs - I guess
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 18, 2007, 12:42:26 AM »

Can't they even wait until the water search is concluded?  Rudy is really in a big hurry for some reason.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 18, 2007, 12:43:55 AM »

To quote NYC:  HOLY NO!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.