April 19, 2024, 07:59:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252020 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 18, 2007, 12:45:26 AM »

Per BFN Debbie - Rumor on the island that the case will be closed. Today.

Thanks Igsigs - I guess

Full post from Debbie at BFN:

I hear that there is a rumor on the island that the case will be closed on Tuesday, December 18th.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to be watching for any news or confirmation.

I also want to give my heart felt feelings to Natalee's family.  In my heart I never thought that it would end like this.  I have prayed so hard that Natalee would be found and brought home and that justice would be served. 

I am praying hard for the Persistence Search Team to find answers.  They are our hope at this time, let's send them prayers for strength and guidance.

FAITH, HOPE & PRAYERS FOR NATALEE!!

Debbie

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #921 on: December 18, 2007, 12:46:07 AM »

I wonder what will happen if they do close the case and then they find Natalee...or will it mean anything at all..as for as charges or a trial.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 18, 2007, 12:50:30 AM »

I wonder what will happen if they do close the case and then they find Natalee...or will it mean anything at all..as for as charges or a trial.

The case can be reopened at any time.  What is being rumored is that it will close and I assume JK2 will be released as suspects.  BUT...if the prosecutor feels he has enough evidence to bring it to trial he can reopen the case and do that at any time.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 18, 2007, 12:51:02 AM »

I think the operative word is RUMOR

Didn't we hear that they were shutting down
for Christmas on the 15th?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 18, 2007, 12:53:19 AM »

I think the operative word is RUMOR

Didn't we hear that they were shutting down
for Christmas on the 15th?

Good point.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see.  I suppose MOS could have made the decision on Friday and plans on announcing it to the world tomorrow?  Who the heck knows.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 18, 2007, 12:53:29 AM »

Do you just ever stop and thank the Lord for being who you are and having the presence of mind that you have, living where you do and appreciating the liberties for what they are?

Do you ever think that if you lived in Aruba, you might be forced to be as mean as Julia Renfro and if you lived in Iraq, you would have to wear a burka and be subservient to all men, walk behind them instead of in front of them, take their abuse and if you lived in China, your children would be forced to labor without any hope of education unless you were part of the ruling class which most of us would not be, and did you ever think how your heart might be hardened to what we consider normal and moral.  Just a little food for thought when I ponder what makes Mark Purcell, MP16, Julia Renfro, et al, such malicious people.

This has made me more thankful than ever to have been born in this country but Tyler, so were those people, MIP5 & Julia.  They chose to live in that environment and likely for a very good reason or two.

Think of what Aruba would look like without the manmade beaches and the massive investment of foreign dollars, mostly American in the beginning when no one else would lend they a dime or invest a quarter.  It would be as ugly as those people's evil, dark hearts.

In the 7-'s Westinghouse wanted me to go to Aruba to build the desalinaziton plant.
I decided against it.  Just think, I could have been just like the lovely Julia. Shocked

Oh, no, not Sweet Magnolia.  I had to go three in the early 80s on business and I was fortunate that I stayed such a short time, but I went in search of some musicians.  Oh, goodness, what a ship wreck.  They lost their airline tickets and once we got more airline tickets for them, they missed their plane, got intoxicated in Atlanta.  Perish the thought.  I had almost forgotten that whole nightmare.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: December 18, 2007, 01:02:35 AM »

At RU they have been saying that Rene Trickadoodle(the arthor) that writes in the coffee shop in the back of the Internet Cafe said that he knew for a
fact that the Kalpoes had gotten a letter that the charges would
be dropped against them.  I thought maybe he was referring to the letter
that Mos sent to the California courts.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 18, 2007, 01:22:50 AM »

It's beyond outrageous that SM would give air to BFN especially over this subject and especially over a RUMOR.

Why?

I heard a rumor the Patriots may win the Super Bowl. Duh?

Why not ask Debbie who she heard the rumor from? Reality? Who?

Tell us you coward.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #928 on: December 18, 2007, 01:31:59 AM »

I have to finally admit, I've given up hope in justice.  Unless a miracle happens in the next week, it's over.  However, I do still have faith in the Persistance in finding her body and bringing her home to rest, where she belongs.  That's the most I can hope and pray for now.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 18, 2007, 01:35:12 AM »

It's beyond outrageous that SM would give air to BFN especially over this subject and especially over a RUMOR.

Why?

Because i think there is a chance it is true. My call. As for giving 'air' to a blog...who gives a crap?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 18, 2007, 01:51:15 AM »

I would say the odds that there was never a real investigation are just about the same as the odds that what they are calling an investigation will be shut down.  The Twilight Zone has spoken, so it must be true.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 18, 2007, 01:57:07 AM »

Right Tyler. Close what, exactly?

It's not their call anyway. The real jury is up north.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #932 on: December 18, 2007, 02:07:51 AM »

Right Tyler. Close what, exactly?

It's not their call anyway. The real jury is up north.
Amen!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 18, 2007, 02:10:35 AM »

There is no law in Aruba except to suit the needs of
the people in power.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 18, 2007, 02:16:42 AM »

What have been your among your most disappointing moments in this investigation?

For me, there have been so many, it is almost too numerous to count but a few that seem to be significant began with the retraction of Joran's statement when he admitted to killing Natalee and then it was retracted, and then the disappointment in the bitter treatment Beth received from the Arubans, the lack of character and compassion on display by the Arubans in that little demonstration led by Mr. Merryweather, the night that Beth told us about the documents missing and misconstrued that she had signed and they had been changed, the  lack of pressure on the Arubans from their own community, when I came to the realization that Arubagirl was another member of the disinformation squad and when I saw the alignment of BFN with the enemies of Natalee "sleeping with the enemy."  Those have been significant for me but I think the most disappointing was when I learned that Mr. Mos was no better than those who preceded him in the same/similar position and that he was all hat and no cattle.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: December 18, 2007, 02:30:15 AM »

What have been your among your most disappointing moments in this investigation?

The quick release of Paulus. A suspect who remains central to the investigation 2 1/2 years later, yet spent less time in jail than anyone arrested. Including the security guards. A clear message from the Judges - good luck finding answers but you can't go through Paulus.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 18, 2007, 02:50:39 AM »

I have to finally admit, I've given up hope in justice.  Unless a miracle happens in the next week, it's over.  However, I do still have faith in the Persistance in finding her body and bringing her home to rest, where she belongs.  That's the most I can hope and pray for now.

Don't give up hope now, Dihannah.  Justice will be served, some day, in some time, to those who are guilty.  It is just not our call in how it will play out.  In God's hands, and truth will be revealed.  I hate to see everyone so sad.  I feel like more is happening behind the scenes to get to the truth than in the last two and a half years.  Big wigs are arguing, Rudy looks as if he is forcing the issue on closing the case (power play), and it really sounds to me that Aruba has embarrassed the Dutch, especially when they freely admit they don't care about Natalee over tourism.  Maybe there will be a hero that will follow his/her heart and do the right thing, in spite of the evil they will face.

Hi Hotping!  I caught my breath when I read your first post, as if God Himself was saying that to us!  (Or Shango watching from afar Laughing)   Thank you for that.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 18, 2007, 02:51:52 AM »

Seems kinda strange to me that they would close the case
with a full water search team down there..atleast wait to see if anything turns up

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 18, 2007, 03:06:26 AM »

They are acting like the search is not important, because THEY have the power, THEY want the case closed and THEY  know nothing will be found in the ocean, and THEY want tourism dollars back!  If you pretend you are confident all will yield nothing and things should go back to the way they were, many people start believing this.  That's why you have so many big mouths like Taco and his non forensic scientist, Rudy Croes acting so insulted and too good for any answers.  It's their plan, doesn't mean what they are saying is true or will stay the way they want it for any amount of time.  This is just what shows us these people don't give a ratsass.   Be done with it.  They are irritated.  They want to have their parties and celebrations to pretend it is all about them, not Natalee.   Smug they are.  Cold and selfish.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #939 on: December 18, 2007, 04:58:53 AM »

And now Rudy Croes even announces publicly that they will sweep this under the carpet so as not to harm tourism.  That to me is shocking.  They have no moral reasoning at all.  He is openly saying that Mos would not have made those last arrests had he, Rudy, been informed they were going to take place.  He has no interest in any new evidence, old evidence or evidence at all, only tourism and their worship of the almighty US$.

But he is doing the very worst thing he could do in that regard.  Their understanding of the mindset of their major tourist concern is totally missing.  Guess they have been too busy counting the money they were raking in to get to know how Americans think and feel about something like this.  Too many movie and TV stereotypes seem to be swimming around in their drug addled brains.

Connect the dots...start at the top...Rudy is #2...the evil surrounds him on down...call it the "trickle-down theory" but remember...he has a boss too... think about it...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.