April 19, 2024, 06:27:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252018 times)
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #940 on: December 18, 2007, 05:03:32 AM »

They need a complete "overhaul" of the system on Aruba...government, that is...Only the Arubans or the US Marines can clean house now if they officially close the case... If I was Aruban I would want to take care of my own dirty laundry...but, they are afraid...that is because the have their own "Noriega" ... And we all know where his residence is now, right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 18, 2007, 05:23:24 AM »

Hi Silverfox...I'm not sure that they will ever close the case. They will release J2Ks as suspects. but it will be better for Aruba for Natalee to remain a Missing Person.

Still working on your top spot. I see Jacobs was in place on 5/31 already, do you remember who put him in charge? When I look for info on him, I keep finding the complaints about him changing statements.

Have to wonder what will be presented as 'documents' in the Dr Phil suit, doesn't it? Beth and Dave stated that these are part of the record and witnessed by someone who wasn't even there! I hope the family has copies of PVs that we haven't seen.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #942 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:50 AM »

I wonder what will happen if they do close the case and then they find Natalee...or will it mean anything at all..as for as charges or a trial.

The case can be reopened at any time.  What is being rumored is that it will close and I assume JK2 will be released as suspects.  BUT...if the prosecutor feels he has enough evidence to bring it to trial he can reopen the case and do that at any time.

They need to wrap things up before their Christmas Holiday, don't cha know. This has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THEM!!!! Mad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #943 on: December 18, 2007, 07:58:07 AM »

connect the dots...folks...it is quite clear... here is what I found when I connected the dots... don't settle for anything less:

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: December 18, 2007, 08:04:41 AM »

Silverfox Both Rudy Croes and Oduber's statements of June 11th 2005 were retracted. Rudy was off the island until June 3rd, Oduber returned the 9th or 10th-I remember he was in Florida for some type of convention and found the website way back when. Posner left pretty soon after Natalee disapeared, from what I'm reading and Paulus made a trip. Not sure what all the comings and goings mean, but I'm trying to connect your dots.

2NJS-Sons Found this:
CROES, CHARLES AUGUST;
Residing in SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA, ARUBA
Born in U.S.A., NEW YORK on 15 SEPTEMBER 1945
Nationality AMERICAN
Position OWNER
Effective 16 DECEMBER 2003
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
HET VERHUREN VAN MOBIELE TELEFOONTOESTELLEN.

Really would like to know more about Charles' major friend.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: December 18, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:39 am

Tim Miller Asking Prosecutor for a Favour

There are rumours from sources unknown that the Prosecution is set to
officially close the case December 18, 2007.

Evidently, based on this information, Tim Miller has asked the Prosecutor
to make allowances for the fact that TES is spending $1 Million on the
deep sea search for Natalee and, in fact, will be working on this 24 hours
a day straight for the next 2 weeks with 18 people on board Persistence
engaged in the task.

Tim Miller feels the Prosecutor should hold everything in abeyance for the
next 2 weeks while his $1 Million deep sea search is in progress

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 18, 2007, 08:31:08 AM »

The case was "closed" 2 1/2 years ago. An "announcement" does not change one thing.  Neutral

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: December 18, 2007, 08:55:49 AM »

Silverfox Both Rudy Croes and Oduber's statements of June 11th 2005 were retracted. Rudy was off the island until June 3rd, Oduber returned the 9th or 10th-I remember he was in Florida for some type of convention and found the website way back when. Posner left pretty soon after Natalee disapeared, from what I'm reading and Paulus made a trip. Not sure what all the comings and goings mean, but I'm trying to connect your dots.

2NJS-Sons Found this:
CROES, CHARLES AUGUST;
Residing in SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA, ARUBA
Born in U.S.A., NEW YORK on 15 SEPTEMBER 1945
Nationality AMERICAN
Position OWNER
Effective 16 DECEMBER 2003
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
HET VERHUREN VAN MOBIELE TELEFOONTOESTELLEN.

Really would like to know more about Charles' major friend.

Yep, CC is another US born on that island, which has been known from the beginning.  Considering Tyler's posts regarding the NY attorney's being involved from the start, made me think...mmmm....a possibility, whether or not true.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: December 18, 2007, 09:14:47 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!! 

Magnolia it is not in you to be as ugly and mean as what we have witnessed from the likes of those in Aruba.  I guess the everyday Arubans like the fact that Julia, Mark and others "represent" them.  I begged the real Aruban people over 2 years ago to stand up, and end this madness.

JMHO

It's almost like the Aruban Government is saying that they will give the Persistence all the permits ness. to search, and bring Natalee home, but you can't have Joran, Paulus, and K2.  That's the deal.  I guess they think by doing this that most Americans will come back since they found "the girl".  Not me.  I'll never step foot on that despicable place.  I'll never set sail on a cruise that goes to port there.  EVER.  Sadly a lot of Americans will.

They've sold themselves.

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.  Proverbs 22:1

Daddy always said "your name is not for sale.  Don't ride the fence.  Stand up for what you believe in, and if you are wrong, be man or woman enough to admit it.  Stand tall with honor and humbleness.  People may forget the right you do, but they'll never forget the wrong".
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 18, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »

I think the operative word is RUMOR

Didn't we hear that they were shutting down
for Christmas on the 15th?

I said that as did Nuts but did not mean officially they do this.  It's just that the whole island will begin to resemble the police station at Noord when Beth and Greta arrived, just not one present and accounted for, not much work going on.

It is Aruba and any excuse to not do one's work is a good excuse from Frosted Flakes to Christmas.  But in the event of closing a case on the demand of Rudy Croes, evidently they will make an exception.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 18, 2007, 09:51:09 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  It is a shopping day so I will soon be on my way to fight the maddening crowds, buy the rest of my groceries and prepare for Christmas.  This makes me sad to think of how I can prepare for Christmas and Beth cannot.  She can not look forward to a Christmas again.  I know that she still has Matt, but that is only half of her and the other half was taken from her by these evil third-world goons called Arubans.  Life can never be as bright and uplifting again to her but I hope she has learned something that I have learned along the way.

There are some wonderful caring people in the world.   And , that is the best thing that has come of this, to knowhow many great and wonderful people have gone to such great lengths to try in whatever way each and everyone could to bring about justice.  Whether it be the Monkeys, the few at Tim Miller and his wonderful group of people, RWV,the handful at BFN, the great friends Beth and Natalee had in MB, the ones she met along the way, Red, Klaas, et al.  I have found that people in all walks of life and in all physical conditions have given of themselves whatever they could.  The beautiful Peaches, who fights with her heart, her mind and soul for Natalee as she fights for her own health and well-being, Nonesucheperson who fought for her husband's life while doing all that she was capable of, and so many, many others, the brilliant Anna with her well-thought out posts and research, 2nJMom and Angie who have been faithful to the cause, who have not wavered, IgsIgs, Frank, Rob, Freebird and countless others.  Yes, I know you are all there and you all important, and these are but a few names. There were far too many to name who cared.  It is good to see that kindness does outweigh evil.  There have been more caring people than nasty people which tells me that in the end, regardless of whether the case is "closed" for the public face or not, goodness and greatness of a people have already been disclosed by so many who post here, who come here to read, and that our goodness has shone through their darkness; otherwise, very few would have ever heard about Natalee's case other than from Greta who thinks black is white and white is black, that good  is bad and bad is good.

Monkeys, each and everyone, you have made a difference.  Never give up.  You are all winners.  Anyone who tries to raise up another's light is a winner; those who try to put out another's light are losers. 

Never give up.  Remember Beth's fighting spirit.   She is testimony to someone who personifies the American spirit, the fight against all odds and whether or not she has justice for Natalee in this life, she has shown herself before the world to be the winner Natalee was and would have been in life, someone who never gave up, who did not accept defeat as the norm.

There will always be evil people in the world as there has been from time beginning.  There will always the the evil of the Renfros, Purcells, Croes, the Chemaley's, vanderSloots, Tacopinos who want to run through life with their badge of dishonor while making money off the works of good people's labor, while lying and dishonoring what is good in the world.  There will always be turncoats like whose need and greed to be recognized, forces them to side with evil because they have lived it and find it easier to continue than to work for good.

It is sad to see that so many have sold their souls to the devil for such a cheap price.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: December 18, 2007, 09:51:18 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:39 am

Tim Miller Asking Prosecutor for a Favour

There are rumours from sources unknown that the Prosecution is set to
officially close the case December 18, 2007.

Evidently, based on this information, Tim Miller has asked the Prosecutor
to make allowances for the fact that TES is spending $1 Million on the
deep sea search for Natalee and, in fact, will be working on this 24 hours
a day straight for the next 2 weeks with 18 people on board Persistence
engaged in the task.

Tim Miller feels the Prosecutor should hold everything in abeyance for the
next 2 weeks while his $1 Million deep sea search is in progress

I wonder why Tim is asking for the favour from the prosecutor and not Dave.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 18, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »

Just wanted to mention that the picture above is from the 12/18/2007 (today's) Diario. Wonder if the poster - Magnolia? - was confused about the date when she asked about the ship on the front page?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »

Just wanted to mention that the picture above is from the 12/18/2007 (today's) Diario. Wonder if the poster - Magnolia? - was confused about the date when she asked about the ship on the front page?

It was in the 17th edition, Ms Marple.  They posted it at RU.
I had wondered if Persistence had docked at the Port Authority
or at the commercial shipping dock.  I was glad to see it right
there beside the cruise ships.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:16 AM »

The case was "closed" 2 1/2 years ago. An "announcement" does not change one thing.  Neutral

The last great impression the Dutch system will leave us with is total corruption and failure. Time has proven they have no ability whatsoever to send their fellow countrymen to prison for crimes against a foreigner. Every allowance they could give the van der Sloots to avoid justice was given freely and openly by a closed Dutch system that by its very structure breeds corruption and favoritism.

So much for the Dutch!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 18, 2007, 10:14:26 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/18/

Trabao lo dura dos siman riba laman rond di Aruba!
BARCO CIENTIFICO BUSCANDO NATALEE 24 ORA PA DIA

ORANJESTAD (AAN); E barco cientifico y di investigacion, RV Persistence, a cuminza cu su trabao di buskeda rond di awanan di Aruba! Si acaso e restonan mortal di Natalee Holloway ta benta den cualkier baki of canaster den laman... e boto aki lo haye 100%.

A dura como dos ańa pa por a logra haya e barco aki bin Aruba, y e ta uno costoso.  E huur so ta core den careda di $1 miyon.

E team di 18 experto abordo, tabata prefera di a pasa Pasco cu nan famia na Merca.  Pero nan a sacrifica e “Christmas Holiday” aki, pa nan bin pase riba laman coriendo y buscando rond di Aruba!
   E buskeda lo no socede den dia so, sino e buskeda lo ta 24 ora pa dia.  Nan ta pensa di keda aki dos siman, y lo usa un sistema di patronchi pa busca den laman cu tur e equiponan multimiyonario di sensor y detector cu tin abordo.

Den un entrevista teni Dialuna anochi laat cu Tim Miller, el a splica cu nan ta hopi optimista cu e trabao cu RV Persistence ta haciendo.  Tin dos capitan, di cual cada uno ta core un shift di 12 ora.
   E expertonan abordo, cu nan amplio experiencia den buskeda di e.o. botonan cu a sink, pipa di petroleo, y demas obhetonan den laman rond mundo, ta bay ta un yudanza fuerte pa busca forma pa finaliza e storia di Natalee Holloway.

E speranza tey cu Ministerio Publico lo por spera sikiera dos siman, prome cu nan dicidi na ‘cera” e capitulo di Natalee pa semper.DIARIO tambe ta pensa esey.  Ban spera cu awe Diamars, cu Ministerio Publico no bin emiti un boletin pa mustra cu nan ta pone caso di Natalee den doofpot... siendo cu tin un Research Vessel multimiyonario pa 14 dia ta nabega den e area di buskeda rond di Aruba.

Den un entrevista cu Tim Miller, el a indica cu el y su team semper a haya bon trato di hendenan di Aruba.  “Nos no por bisa nada malo di Aruba, pasobra e hendenan di Aruba a trata nos hopi bon for di comienzo.”

Miller tambe ta comparti e opinion, cu no ta husto cu Arubianonan ta keda sufri pa un caso isola cu a socede cu e teenager di Alabama.

Pero si tin algun forma pa Natalee worde haya, e ora nan team kier haci algo pa logra esey.  Awor cu e barco cientifico aki presente na Aruba, e ta un trabao optimista pa haci esey.

Through translator:

trabao will last two week on sea rond of aruba! barco cientifico buscando natalee 24 hour for day

oranjestad (aan); the barco cientifico y of investigacion, rv persistence, owing to cuminza cu his trabao of buskeda rond of awanan of aruba! if acaso the restonan deadly of natalee holloway is throw in cualkier baki or canaster in sea... the boat here will haye 100%. owing to last because; two year for can owing to succeed achieve the barco here come aruba, y the is uno costoso. the huur only is core in careda of $1 miyon. the team of 18 experto abordo, was prefera of owing to happen pasco cu they family at merca. but they owing to sacrifica the “christmas holiday” here, for they come pase on sea coriendo y buscando rond of aruba! the buskeda will not socede in day only, but the buskeda will is 24 hour for day. they're think of stay here two week, y will using one sistema of patronchi for busca in sea cu all the equiponan multimiyonario of sensor y detector cu have abordo. in one interview teni monday night late cu tim miller, past owing to splica cu they're much optimist cu the trabao cu rv persistence is haciendo. have two capitan, of cual cada uno is core one shift of 12 hour. the expertonan abordo, cu they amplio experiencia in buskeda of the.o. botonan cu owing to sink, pipe of petroleum, y other obhetonan in sea rond world, is bay is one yudanza strong for busca form for finaliza the storia of natalee holloway. the speranza tey cu ministerio publico will can wait for sikiera two week, first cu they dicidi at ‘cera” the capitulo of natalee for always.diario also is think esey. as wait for cu today tuesday, cu ministerio publico not come emiti one bulletin for show cu they're place caso of natalee in doofpot... siendo cu have one research vessel multimiyonario for 14 day is nabega in the area of buskeda rond of aruba. in one interview cu tim miller, past owing to indica cu past y his team always owing to achieve good trato of hendenan of aruba. “nos not can tell nothing bad of aruba, because the hendenan of aruba owing to deal we much good for of comienzo.” miller also is comparti the opinion, cu do not fair cu arubianonan is stay abide for one caso isola cu owing to socede cu the teenager of alabama. but if have some form for natalee worde achieve, the hour they team wanted haci algo for succeed esey. now cu the barco cientifico here present at aruba, the is one trabao optimist for haci esey. come across
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: December 18, 2007, 10:20:29 AM »

Okay, I'm working on today's Diario. There are several items. But I need to do a few things first.

klaas, I had done the Ship story, but see you've posted it so I won't.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 18, 2007, 10:23:42 AM »

"for show cu they're place caso of natalee in doofpot... "

Some of their terms just say it all.....Put Natalee's case in the Doofpot.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 18, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »

Okay, I'm working on today's Diario. There are several items. But I need to do a few things first.

klaas, I had done the Ship story, but see you've posted it so I won't.

I mostly posted it for the clearer pictures.  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #959 on: December 18, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »

I have to finally admit, I've given up hope in justice.  Unless a miracle happens in the next week, it's over.  However, I do still have faith in the Persistance in finding her body and bringing her home to rest, where she belongs.  That's the most I can hope and pray for now.

Don't give up hope now, Dihannah.  Justice will be served, some day, in some time, to those who are guilty.  It is just not our call in how it will play out.  In God's hands, and truth will be revealed.  I hate to see everyone so sad.  I feel like more is happening behind the scenes to get to the truth than in the last two and a half years.  Big wigs are arguing, Rudy looks as if he is forcing the issue on closing the case (power play), and it really sounds to me that Aruba has embarrassed the Dutch, especially when they freely admit they don't care about Natalee over tourism.  Maybe there will be a hero that will follow his/her heart and do the right thing, in spite of the evil they will face.

Hi Hotping!  I caught my breath when I read your first post, as if God Himself was saying that to us!  (Or Shango watching from afar Laughing)   Thank you for that.

Thanks Siren, you ARE right.  Justice will be served in God's time, it's in his hands.  But I don't see it happening now, nor in Aruba.  Though I do hope you are right about things going on behind the scenes.   Wish JQK or Beth would come out and say 'something'. But maybe there is a reason for the silence.  The clock is ticking.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.