April 30, 2024, 02:00:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252450 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 12:30:56 PM »

Could some one help clear up for me, please. I thought that Freddie worked at another bar before Champions, and went there after all this happened. Could soneone please correct me if I'm wrong on this? TIA

I don't remember ever knowing where Freddy worked until we found that photo of him at Champions. I believe that Champions photo was from November or December 2005 and we don't know how long he worked there.  He could have been working there May 2005 as far as I know.

Thanks Klaas!...I remember the photo and it being from a later date. Could be that's where I became confused. Then Tylers' and Truthseekers' posts make sense to me now.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 12:37:53 PM »

Here is something that is bothering me:

Koen's alibi is that he was at a party with many guests and not in Aruba, the day after Natalee went missing. However, its is also said that, he attempted to provide an alibi for Joran, by saying he was playing tennis with him that Monday afternoon and evening. I have read that the prosecutor in June 2005 wanted to interview him but couldn't, and his Father gave a statement in his place. So what is the truth here?

1. Was Koen in Aruba?
2. Did Koen meet with Joran Sunday or Monday?
3. Did Koen give a statement in early June 2005?
4. Did Koen invite Joran on a boat party that sunday evening but Joran said he was going to C&C instead?
5. How can someone be in Aruba or not be in Aruba all at the same time?

In My Opinion
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 12:41:51 PM »

Nut...Aruba Racquet Club
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 12:47:06 PM »

TY Mum

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »

TY Mum

http://www.arc.aw/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 12:49:12 PM »

Koen's alibi is that he was at a party with many guests and not in Aruba, the day after Natalee went missing. However, its is also said that, he attempted to provide an alibi for Joran, by saying he was playing tennis with him that Monday afternoon and evening. I have read that the prosecutor in June 2005 wanted to interview him but couldn't, and his Father gave a statement in his place. So what is the truth here?

1. Was Koen in Aruba?
4. Did Koen invite Joran on a boat party that sunday evening but Joran said he was going to C&C instead?

#4 - No, it was Sander that invited Joran on the boat but Joran said no.  It's in one of Sanders statements.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »

MumInOhio
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8 - 12/11//2007
« Reply #973 on: Today at 10:42:24 AM »

Quote from: Tylergal on Today at 10:32:15 AM
Quote from: Nut44x4 on Today at 06:33:03 AM
Someone asked earlier where he worked...Freddie worked at Champion’s Bar at the Marriott.

A ping sounded all the way to Bill's House (Willard Marriott).

Now I'm confused,again. I thought he worked at another bar and then went to the Marriott after all this.

I thought Merian was speaking of the K2...one went back to help.  Hmmmmmm.  Let's see do we know if the MB teens were at the bar at the Marriott at any time?   Need to make that connection, someone help me out here, please. TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 12:50:08 PM »

Spock..here is a post of Nut's from last night. Will have a look at the statement dates of koen and Sander.

Old post....interesting to read again RE: Koen
Anonymous said...
He was questioned right away but he has an airtight alibi. He was in south Florida visiting friends the when this happened. It was verified by pictures, talking to friends, his plane ticket and the fact that he was at a birthday party here with 78 witnesses! Dead end, AGAIN!!

Fri Jan 13, 03:08:00 PM EST   
~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous said...
also read today that someone unnamed had their alibi broken recently.

Mon Jan 16, 07:33:00 PM EST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BrownSugar said...
I know for a fact that there is a REAL witness (not the gardner, jogger, etc.) who actually SAW the three take off in Koen's boat during those couple hours before Mrs. Twitty arrived at the Van der Sloot home.

This witness can't come forward. He is too afraid for himself and his family. I don't even know if JVDS and Daddy even know about this witness. Remember, there's no such thing as a perfect crime.

However, if this witness talks, this case will break right open.

It all depends on whether or not someone (i.e. Joran, Deepak, Koen, Satish) want to come clean and save their country from utter demise.

Alas, we all know that Joran doesn't care about anyone but himself, so he will move on. He'll go back to Holland and act like royalty and keep repeating his lame saying, "I just want to get on with my life". What a selfish bastard.Mon Jan 16, 08:55:00 PM EST   
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/01/keep-close-eye-on-koen-gottenbos.html
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 12:54:09 PM »

From Jonathan http://www.hollowaycase.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 12:55:12 PM »

1. Was Koen in Aruba?

June 14, 2005
... At approximately 17.00 pm, I was dropped off by my father at the Raquet Club.

... Between the hours of 17.00 pm and 18.00 pm I was in the gym. I was talking there with "Koen" nickname "Cul". We spoke that it was cowardly/weak and that no one was there.

Joran Van der Sloot
Joran's Book

Chapter 9 The Lies (P 97-137)

Page 98

Paul drops Joran off at the RC at 6:15, but none of his friends are there so he doesn't feel like playing tennis. He gives his trainer an excuse and goes to the gym where he meets Koen.

Art Wood
NATIONAL ENQUIRER
January 6, 2006
"Joran told police that he played tennis with a friend during the evening hours. And the pal backed up his alibi. But when I investigated the Racquet Club I found that Joran had never played tennis there that night."

List of Statements given by Koen:
http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/Statements_timeline.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2007, 12:55:30 PM »

1. Was Koen in Aruba?

#4 - No, it was Sander that invited Joran on the boat but Joran said no.  It's in one of Sanders statements.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=299.0
SANDER GOTTENBOS - 06/17/2005 STATEMENT

(snipped)
On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;
I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
 It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2007, 12:57:52 PM »

Spock Sander 6/16 and 6/17 - statements

Koen 6/16, 6/17/ 6/20 and 8/30 - statements

Hope I didn't miss any!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »

Lala's this is what Truthseeker posted this morning

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:18 pm Post subject: GSM Orwellian
What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn't get what they asked for.

Tricked out cars and pc's. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill's lodgings.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »

Hope I didn't miss any!

I can't find Koen's statements in the archives, didn't we have copies?

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »

Hope I didn't miss any!

No, we have never seen any of Koen's statements.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 01:18:56 PM »

1. Was Koen in Aruba?

So, was Koen in Aruba or not?

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »

Hope I didn't miss any!

No, we have never seen any of Koen's statements.

I wonder why we have Sander's and not Koen's.

In My Opinion
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2007, 01:24:06 PM »

1. Was Koen in Aruba?

So, was Koen in Aruba or not?

I honestly don't know, but I bet ALE does!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2007, 01:27:13 PM »

Maybe Koen was the one with the alibi that was "not so tight".  What do we know about this party in S. Florida that was his alibi?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »

I do not remember reading any from Koen...although like the mac.com link states...looks like he was questioned.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.