April 19, 2024, 12:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 251950 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2007, 03:08:46 PM »

The boat is on it's way. It's trying to avoid Olga.  I'm scheduled to fly Saturday.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2007, 03:09:20 PM »

Hello everyone.  I'm done with finals and turned in my grades! hooray!  I'm on Christmas break!

I found an interesting couple of things while researching the newest face in Taco's gang.  Here's my path so you can all follow my research.

I started with this recent and really ridiculous wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Archer.  You all know how I hate wikipedia and find it totally unreliable.  It did, however, give me a few leads to research this new name. 

I started with the Dutchess County, NY, County Clerk's Document Search at http://www.co.dutchess.ny.us/CountyGov/Departments/CountyClerk/12976.htm
Very interesting finds.  I found documents there that reference Michael Archer dating back to 1999.  I can't get enough info from these documents to know details, but here is what I could ascertain.  You can look at them yourself at the above link.
*(1999) Reference to a pistol permit application ,
*(1999) Judgment against Hignell & Phelps Funeral Parlor Inc 10 Willow St Beacon Ny 12508 and Michael Archer (same address) for $24,690.77.  Plaintiff is Pine Vanderlyn.  He owns a company called American Funeral Consultants who provide services to funeral homes.
* (1999) Judgment against Archer Michael L C/O Highnell Phelps Funeral 10 Willow St
Beacon Ny 12508 for $1,615.00.  Plaintiff is Robinson Anny S 69 Teller Ave Beacon Ny 12508
* (2005) mortgage and deeds filed for Donna Bamond Archer and Michael Archer in town of Fishkill, NY.
* (2007) Judgement against Archer Michael E Po Box 28 Fishkill Ny for $35,199.75.  Plaintiff is Hudson Valley Fcu. There are some minute orders that name co-defendents ARCHER MICHAEL E LP 04/13/2007 2:38PM 105 2115 04/16/2007
D PINE VANDERLYN R LP 04/13/2007 2:38PM 105 2115 04/16/2007
D ROBINSON ANNY S LP 04/13/2007 2:38PM 105 2115 04/16/2007
D COMMONS AT FISHKILL LP 04/13/2007 2:38PM 105 2115 04/16/2007
D DOES JOHN LP 04/13/2007 2:38PM 105 2115 04/16/2007
D DOES JANE

I researched Michael Archer and can find no other mention of him as a forensic scientist.  If he is a photographer, as listed in the wikipedia entry, I can find no mention of him as a photographer, either.

When looking at the picture of him, he looked Aruban to me, or at least Caribbean.  I found a listing for a Mr. Michael Archer (Director) Office of Public Sector Reform in Barbados!  Address is: 20-23 Roebuck Plaza, Roebuck Street, B'town.  Link is http://www.barbados.gov.bb/contactus.htm .  This is probably no connection, but I found it interesting.

Good find.  Is there someplace all this can be put with other important findings on this case.  At least, I think Beth needs it.  Not sure how much good it would do to send to Greta, JQK or Dave, but I think Beth might be interested in this, at least.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2007, 03:10:04 PM »

The boat is on it's way. It's trying to avoid Olga.  I'm scheduled to fly Saturday.

Still remembering all of you in my prayers.  Just ignore, Heli.  I think that should be two consonants ont he end of her name, not a consonant and a vowel.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2007, 03:10:53 PM »

Ocean, thank you for your work on behalf of Natalee's family.  These are really ignorant questions, but I know little about your work.  Do you and the crew have accurate mappings of the ocean floor around Aruba?  Does the underwater landscape shift and change much?  I would suppose it does, but don't know.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »

I used to think that there would someday be a TV movie about
the Natalee Holloway story, but this case is so convoluted that
it would have to be a series to even begin to touch the subject.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2007, 03:15:08 PM »

AZLady..
Check out the ship's blog I'm authoring.  The link is in my signature line.  It'll give info about the search.  Little is known about most areas subject to ocean exploration, given that about 1% of the ocean has been explored in detail.  This is no exception.  No telling what we'll find.  I don't care to speculate.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »

Magnolia.. they did make a TV series on the story... the show is called "LOST"
 HA!

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2007, 03:21:24 PM »

Perhaps the writters of "LOST" used this case as inspiration.  Just think about it:

A group of people on an island..
-bad mysterious things happen
-you keep getting introduced to new characters
- new story lines along the way randomly open
- you find out that the characters are somehow mostly connected in some way.
- And in the end, nothing happens and none of the story lines are closed!  (Hopefully this is where the similarity will end). 

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2007, 03:24:53 PM »

Very clever, Ocean!!
That is a good sign.
Any idea where Olga is heading?  It is hard to find info
on her.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: December 12, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »

I believe Olga is headed NW and will either hit Cuba or stay just north and then either into the Gulf or hit Florida.
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/sloop-wv.html

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: December 12, 2007, 03:31:07 PM »

Ocean, thanks.  I'll check out the blog.  I looked at it before you had info posted, but now that you've updated it, I need to revisit.  So, I gather you really are not sure what you'll find there.  That's going to be interesting.

In reference to what I posted previously, the Barbados Michael Archer is definitely not the one who was in Aruba.  I found a pic of the Barbados Archer--very different man.  I still think Taco's Archer is a NY crony he took along to pose as "forensic scientist."  To Taco, forensic means anyone he decides will be his "expert."  This Archer is not a lawyer nor is he a scientist.  So, I don't get why Taco calls him a "forensic scientist."  The guy was associated with a funeral home--is that what Taco means by science?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 12, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »

Thank you.
A hurricane in December...who would have guessed?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 12, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »

Any comments from Debbie or Robin on how sorrowful either is regarding the outcome of this? 

Debbie seemed pretty optimistic when Dave was coming home, not one word of dismay or unhappiness in her comments regards Dave's visit to Aruba, perhaps pleasure at the fact that he was able to see Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell.  What's with that?

Since everyone has that ignore button but me, I will tread water and hope to stay informed and not ask mundane questions.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 12, 2007, 03:41:05 PM »

Any comments from Debbie or Robin on how sorrowful either is regarding the outcome of this? 

Debbie seemed pretty optimistic when Dave was coming home, not one word of dismay or unhappiness in her comments regards Dave's visit to Aruba, perhaps pleasure at the fact that he was able to see Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell.  What's with that?

Since everyone has that ignore button but me, I will tread water and hope to stay informed and not ask mundane questions.
Hi Tyler.  I'm not ignoring you.  I just don't know anything!!   Laughing  What's up with Debbie, Robin, Dave...?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #294 on: December 12, 2007, 03:41:58 PM »

Nut, Taco is all about appearances.  I wouldn't put it past him to grab some guy he knows who needs the money, tell him what to say and do, and then take him to Aruba with him and introduce him around as a "forensic scientist."  When we Monkeys began to question who he was, someone created a wiki entry for him so we would find it.  Phony, phony, and more baloney.

Exactly!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: December 12, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »

In my experience, a storm like this is rather uncommon but not extraordinary. Quite a while ago I conceded the search and timing into God's hands and His complete control. We'll see how things play out.

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: December 12, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »

Nut, Taco is all about appearances.  I wouldn't put it past him to grab some guy he knows who needs the money, tell him what to say and do, and then take him to Aruba with him and introduce him around as a "forensic scientist."  When we Monkeys began to question who he was, someone created a wiki entry for him so we would find it.  Phony, phony, and more baloney.

Exactly!
Taco probably got this guy to pose as a "forensic scientist" for just the cost of airfare.  Whoever is paying Taco's bills should double check what the "forensic scientist" did while on Aruba and how much he charged them.  Sounds like a scam to me.  And we all know Taco is all about the money...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 12, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »

Tylergal,

Never ignoring you!  Just trying to get some work done around here and it seems that is a losing battle some days.

I am wondering where this is heading with Mos blaming the DEA Agent and family for interfering plus the odd alliance with Robin and Dave and Purcell and Julia.

I hope this is not going to turn into some sort of Blame Beth scenario.  Don't know what to think of anything much any more but I do know that Scared Monkeys is far from any hate site no matter who claims that it is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2007, 03:47:31 PM »

In my experience, a storm like this is rather uncommon but not extraordinary. Quite a while ago I conceded the search and timing into God's hands and His complete control. We'll see how things play out.

So true.  You know the Monkeys are praying for all of you and your success.  I did look at the blog, ocean, and it's very interesting.  I looked at the picture of the sonar scan with the old shipwreck and the tiny square that was a fish trap.  I don't know how you could tell what that tiny square was when I saw so many black dots that might have indicated something, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2007, 03:49:35 PM »

AZLady,

Could you email Dr Michael Baden with your concerns about his Archer and see if he has ever heard of him as being a forensic scientists and where those are registered?  He might have more information.  We need to be sure we have the right one and all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.