March 28, 2024, 04:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 249391 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: December 12, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »

Tylergal,

Never ignoring you!  Just trying to get some work done around here and it seems that is a losing battle some days.

I am wondering where this is heading with Mos blaming the DEA Agent and family for interfering plus the odd alliance with Robin and Dave and Purcell and Julia.

I hope this is not going to turn into some sort of Blame Beth scenario.  Don't know what to think of anything much any more but I do know that Scared Monkeys is far from any hate site no matter who claims that it is.

Mos' statements are very strange.  The only thing I can surmise is that someone got to him and he changed his attitude.  His statements went from positive to negative in the matter of a week or so.  I don't think just the release of J2K caused this change.  I've always thought there was government involvement in this from Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber on down.  I think Mos was told he would not prosecute by his boss, Rudy Croes, who got his orders from Oduber. 
Why?
That's the $52 million question.  Personally, I think it has to do with who knows what about whom,and their involvement in the drug trade/money laundering business of the island.  It's not about Natalee anymore.  It's about maintaining Aruba's economic base--and I don't mean tourism.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 12, 2007, 03:54:30 PM »

AZLady,

Could you email Dr Michael Baden with your concerns about his Archer and see if he has ever heard of him as being a forensic scientists and where those are registered?  He might have more information.  We need to be sure we have the right one and all that.

That's a good idea, Anna.  Yes, I'll follow up on this.  I thought about emailing some of the other people and offices mentioned in the wikipedia entry, just because I really think most of it is fraudulent.  I'll do that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: December 12, 2007, 04:01:21 PM »

AZLady,

Could you email Dr Michael Baden with your concerns about his Archer and see if he has ever heard of him as being a forensic scientists and where those are registered?  He might have more information.  We need to be sure we have the right one and all that.

That's a good idea, Anna.  Yes, I'll follow up on this.  I thought about emailing some of the other people and offices mentioned in the wikipedia entry, just because I really think most of it is fraudulent.  I'll do that.

There is also likely an association of morticians where he might be listed as well. 

Everybody's a scientist these days!  The character in the Di Vinci Code was a forensic anthropologist named Michale Archer as well, I believe.

Now he's also a famous forensic photographer as well!!!  This man's credentials are growing daily.  I think he is one of Tacos thugs but we need proof of that and I am not sure where we get it exactly.

Lack of listing is proof of a sort.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 12, 2007, 04:03:28 PM »

Hey where was Jean Akers?

from a front page post:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1153.html

Parents of young travelers should be aware that the legal drinking age of 18 is not always rigorously enforced in Aruba, so extra parental supervision may be appropriate. Young female travelers in particular are urged to take the same precautions they would when going out in the United States, e.g. to travel in pairs or in groups if they choose frequenting Aruba’s nightclubs and bars, and if they opt to consume alcohol, to do so responsibly.
Anyone who is a victim of a crime should make a report to Aruban police as well as report it immediately to the nearest U.S. consular office. Do not rely on hotel/restaurant/tour company management to make the report for you.

Does anyone know how long this has been on the website? I am curious is if was placed after Natalee’s disappearance?
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: December 12, 2007, 04:04:48 PM »

Anna,

It will come, don't worry...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: December 12, 2007, 04:06:53 PM »

Dr. Baden's email is not easily found.  I've been looking but coming up empty handed.  Anyone know how I might email him?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 12, 2007, 04:07:01 PM »

Any comments from Debbie or Robin on how sorrowful either is regarding the outcome of this? 

Debbie seemed pretty optimistic when Dave was coming home, not one word of dismay or unhappiness in her comments regards Dave's visit to Aruba, perhaps pleasure at the fact that he was able to see Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell.  What's with that?

Tyler,
They have all been quiet, except JQK conceeding defeat.  It is all too strange.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 12, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »

Anna,

It will come, don't worry...

Ah, but I do worry, Frank.  Some things are just too strange to even contemplate.

But you are right, Truth will always out.

Eventually.

It's that eventually part that gives me pause at times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 12, 2007, 04:10:41 PM »

Dr. Baden's email is not easily found.  I've been looking but coming up empty handed.  Anyone know how I might email him?

If I find it, will post.  He used to have that HBO Series and so I thought he might have his own website.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: December 12, 2007, 04:15:26 PM »

Why are the RUFOBS stalking the search boat?  Since they only want the truth as well,  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they need to give that a rest and leave things alone that are none of their business.

I remember the Aruban and Dutch reporters throwing things into that rock quarry to mess up the sonar equipment and bringing that search to a halt. 

Why didn't ALE put a stop to that kind of vandalism?  We all know the answer to that one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: December 12, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »

BTW, the link and photo RU had posted about the Persistences location... was LAUGHABLE!  First, the boat didn't come within hundreds of miles of that location.  Second, it was clearly some small crew boat in the photo.. not the Persistence.  As for why they care about it's position.. I dont have a clue.  It's no ones business.  I don't care enough to comment to them. It's a waste of time.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 12, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »

BTW, the link and photo RU had posted about the Persistences location... was LAUGHABLE!  First, the boat didn't come within hundreds of miles of that location.  Second, it was clearly some small crew boat in the photo.. not the Persistence.  As for why they care about it's position.. I dont have a clue.  It's no ones business.  I don't care enough to comment to them. It's a waste of time.

The amount of nuts there probably makes Planters jealous.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 12, 2007, 04:34:48 PM »

Any comments from Debbie or Robin on how sorrowful either is regarding the outcome of this? 

Debbie seemed pretty optimistic when Dave was coming home, not one word of dismay or unhappiness in her comments regards Dave's visit to Aruba, perhaps pleasure at the fact that he was able to see Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell.  What's with that?

Tyler,

I believe there is some grief which is keeping Beth very quiet and probably great disappointment with JQK.  I am just not sure about the elation at having seen Julia and Mark as it seemed to be a point which was being made by BFN.  Are Mark and Julia secret agents who are searching for the truth and am I in the Twilight Zone again?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 12, 2007, 04:35:34 PM »

I was thinking about the interview where Greta cornered Rep Spencer Bachus in a hallway after his meeting with the spokespersons from Aruba which included such brain trusts as Arlene and other AHATA shills.

His only word in response to Greta asking him what the Arubans were upset about was "Wiretaps" and he looked rather odd.

Now we have Mos saying that a DEA Agent was responsible for derailing the investigation.

Anyone think there is any connection in those two comments and if so, what it could be?

PERSONA NON GRATA

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: December 12, 2007, 04:42:51 PM »

they're probably setting the stage to keep up with what areas perseverance will be searching.  there are people who know where natalee was dropped.  as long as they're not looking in the right spot, no harm, no danger to j2k.
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 12, 2007, 04:51:40 PM »

Tyler,

I believe there is some grief which is keeping Beth very quiet and probably great disappointment with JQK.  I am just not sure about the elation at having seen Julia and Mark as it seemed to be a point which was being made by BFN.  Are Mark and Julia secret agents who are searching for the truth and am I in the Twilight Zone again?

I think that was just that Robin spouting off about Mark and Julia
For some reason, I feel that the family has been told to keep quiet.
Only JQK has spoken and it is like he is following a game plan.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2007, 04:56:26 PM »

I was thinking about the interview where Greta cornered Rep Spencer Bachus in a hallway after his meeting with the spokespersons from Aruba which included such brain trusts as Arlene and other AHATA shills.

His only word in response to Greta asking him what the Arubans were upset about was "Wiretaps" and he looked rather odd.

Now we have Mos saying that a DEA Agent was responsible for derailing the investigation.

Anyone think there is any connection in those two comments and if so, what it could be?

Anna, I have always entertained the thoughts that "someone" was being watched/bugged and then Natalee had the misfortune to become mixed into it....I believe the wiretaps were being used and they also picked up what happened to Natalee in addition to whatever/whoever they had under surveilance.  Because of whoever they were/are investigated, alot (if not all) that they picked up cannot be used to pursue the perps.

Just an idea...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2007, 04:58:38 PM »

Tylergal,

Never ignoring you!  Just trying to get some work done around here and it seems that is a losing battle some days.

I am wondering where this is heading with Mos blaming the DEA Agent and family for interfering plus the odd alliance with Robin and Dave and Purcell and Julia.

I hope this is not going to turn into some sort of Blame Beth scenario.  Don't know what to think of anything much any more but I do know that Scared Monkeys is far from any hate site no matter who claims that it is.

Mos' statements are very strange.  The only thing I can surmise is that someone got to him and he changed his attitude.  His statements went from positive to negative in the matter of a week or so.  I don't think just the release of J2K caused this change.  I've always thought there was government involvement in this from Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber on down.  I think Mos was told he would not prosecute by his boss, Rudy Croes, who got his orders from Oduber. 
Why?
That's the $52 million question.  Personally, I think it has to do with who knows what about whom,and their involvement in the drug trade/money laundering business of the island.  It's not about Natalee anymore.  It's about maintaining Aruba's economic base--and I don't mean tourism.

But Mos works for the Dutch as they "own and operate" the courts and prosecutors office
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: December 12, 2007, 05:41:43 PM »

Hey where was Jean Akers?

from a front page post:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1153.html

Parents of young travelers should be aware that the legal drinking age of 18 is not always rigorously enforced in Aruba, so extra parental supervision may be appropriate. Young female travelers in particular are urged to take the same precautions they would when going out in the United States, e.g. to travel in pairs or in groups if they choose frequenting Aruba’s nightclubs and bars, and if they opt to consume alcohol, to do so responsibly.
Anyone who is a victim of a crime should make a report to Aruban police as well as report it immediately to the nearest U.S. consular office. Do not rely on hotel/restaurant/tour company management to make the report for you.

Does anyone know how long this has been on the website? I am curious is if was placed after Natalee’s disappearance?

It was added AFTER Natalee.  Perhaps a 2006 update?  I remember when it changed.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 12, 2007, 05:45:15 PM »

The kickbacks from the drug trade/money laundering/gambling to Oduber, Rudy Croes, and others are huge.  Mos works for the Dutch, but when he is assigned to Aruba, he has to live under the Aruban political system.  And, if the Aruban political system does not want this case prosecuted, then they will strong arm Mos to shut down the prosecution.  If he really wants to prosecute this case, Mos needs to call in the big guns for help.  I don't think he will do that as he doesn't appear to have the backbone for it.  Unless this is going on behind the scenes, which is a possibility.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.