April 23, 2024, 03:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 252160 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: December 17, 2007, 10:00:31 AM »

From Debbie @ BFN

My Timeshare NOW Lending a Hand in Efforts to Bring Natalee Holloway Home

With Aruban authorities possibly closing the investigation into the disappearance of missing Alabama teen, Natalee Holloway, efforts are being quietly ramped up by Texas EquuSearch to "bring Natalee home". New Hampshire-based timeshare resale and timeshare rental advertising company, Sell My Timeshare NOW, has found a small way to assist with the search

Dover, NH (PRWEB) December 17, 2007 -- The CEO of Sell My Timeshare NOW, Jason Tremblay, is the first to say that no one should ever have to use timeshare resort property for a reason as sad as this one. Tremblay's company is providing a two-bedroom timeshare to the members of the Texas-based search team, EquuSearch, who are in Aruba this week, continuing the search for Natalee Holloway.

"I am not trained to know how to assist in a missing persons search, but our company, Sell My Timeshare NOW, has found a small way to help by donating comfortable accommodations for the skilled members of EquuSearch who are in Aruba looking for Natalee Holloway now."

EquuSearch is the Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team, a non-profit organization, started in August, 2000, to provide volunteer horse-mounted search and recovery for lost and missing persons. Since that time, EquuSearch, funded entirely through donations, has expanded to include the search skills of divers, helicopters, dog teams, infrared photography and a variety of other sophisticated search tools. EquuSearch is presently conducting a deep water search off the coast of Aruba with the stated mission, "to bring Natalee home".

Aruban authorities are saying they may close the missing persons case at the end of December if there is no further evidence found to link suspects in the case to Natalee's disappearance or if no new evidence is uncovered. The Holloway family attorney, John Q. Kelly, has stated that he believes there is strong circumstantial evidence to link the three suspects in the case, but without something new, this case could be closed by the end of the year.

Jason Tremblay, whose company helps timeshare owners market and advertise their property as a timeshare rental or timeshare resale, says, "The search crew was planning to sleep on the search boat each night, but it only made sense that a hot shower and a comfortable bed at the timeshare makes it easier for them to maintain their stamina and focus."

Tremblay adds, "There are many reasons to need a timeshare condo, but I can't think of one any sadder than this. The thoughts and prayers of everyone at Sell My Timeshare NOW are with Natalee Holloway's family and with the search team.

Texas EquuSearch and Underwater Expedition are conducting the deep-water search with the equipment and vessel provided by John Silvetti and the Silvetti Group.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007SellMyTimeshareNOW/12NataleeHolloway/prweb579942.htm

I bet they had plenty to choose from too!!! No one else going to that gawd-forsaken island!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: December 17, 2007, 10:02:17 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Remember, barring complications tomorrow Persistence will start the search!

Our prayers are going out to the Crew.
BRING NATALEE HOME PERSISTANCE!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: December 17, 2007, 10:20:13 AM »

Kyle has updated the blog with a short video that was taken on board Persistence:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Thanks Klaasend for posting that, and to you Kyle for also bringing it to us.  It sure looks like a big wide ocean, doesn't it.  I so pray that heaven does let her light show down.  It already is I think, as the Persistance is here and her crew are ready to start search.  Avast!

Special prayers from here also. God bless this crew and their generous efforts.

If that music clip from the band The Soundtrack Of Our Lives? Anyone know?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 17, 2007, 10:23:26 AM »

I bet they had plenty to choose from too!!! No one else going to that gawd-forsaken island!!

LOL, the Bacuticams don't lie, unless you want to believe everyone is topless and they all know where the cameras are. It's high season people!  Wink

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: December 17, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »

CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA

Summary of the monthly bulletin of the Centrale Bank van Aruba
for October 2007*

December 12, 2007

In October 2007, money supply declined by Afl. 20.3 million or 0.8 percent to Afl. 2,531.4 million due to an Afl. 34 million (1.8 percent) contraction in net domestic assets. The latter was mitigated partly by an Afl. 13.7 million net inflow of funds from abroad. Consequently, net foreign assets went up to Afl. 636.2 million at the end of October 2007, which is Afl. 9.2 million or 1.5 percent higher than the amount recorded in the corresponding month a year earlier. The contraction in net domestic assets resulted largely from an Afl. 24.9 million decrease in non-credit-related balance sheet items. In addition, net claims on the public sector decreased by Afl. 22 million, reflecting an Afl. 23 million drop in the commercial banks’ portfolio holdings of government bonds, which were sold to nonresidents. In contrast, claims of the banking sector on the private sector rose by Afl. 12.9 million, following increases in loans to enterprises and housing mortgages of, respectively, Afl. 12.5 million (1.2 percent), and Afl. 2.7 million (0.3 percent). However, consumer credit went down by Afl. 1.7 million or 0.3 percent.

The Aruba Tourism Authority has not yet published the data on tourist arrivals and nights spent on the island for August, September and October 2007. Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for October 2007 show an increase of 2.4 percentage points to 75.9 percent compared to October 2006. Cruise Tourism Authority data indicate that both
the number of cruise passengers and ship calls contracted by, respectively, 44.4 percent and 45.2 percent in October 2007, compared to the corresponding month of 2006. In October 2007, the consumer price index increased by 7.3 percent.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 17, 2007, 11:10:03 AM »

Diario doesn't seem to have an online edition today.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #806 on: December 17, 2007, 11:20:03 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
Article won't let me copy it so here is the link.

http://www.hardbeatnews.com/editor/RTE/my_documents/my_files/details.asp?newsid=14325&title=Top%20Stories

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #807 on: December 17, 2007, 11:30:20 AM »

Kyle has updated the blog with a short video that was taken on board Persistence:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Thanks Klaasend for posting that, and to you Kyle for also bringing it to us.  It sure looks like a big wide ocean, doesn't it.  I so pray that heaven does let her light show down.  It already is I think, as the Persistance is here and her crew are ready to start search.  Avast!

Artist: Collective Soul
Song: Shine
Album: 7even Year Itch-Collection: Greatest Hits 1994-2001
Give me a word
Give me a sign
Show me where to look
Tell me what will I find.
What will I find?
Lay me on the ground
And fly me in the sky
Show me where to look
What will I find?

Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah.

Woah , Heaven let your light shine down (x4)

Love is in the water
Love is in the air
Show me where to look
Tell me will love be there.
Love be there.
Teach me how to speak
Teach me how to share
Teach me where to go
Tell me will love be there.
Love be there.

Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah.

(Instrumental)

Give me a word
Give me a sign
Show me where to look
What will I find?
Lay me on the ground
And fly me in the sky
Show me where to look
What will I find?

Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah.

I'm gonna let it shine,
I'm gonna let it shine,
Heavens little light is gonna shine on me.
Yeah, Yeah
Heavens little light ,shine on me.

Shine.....
Shine on me, yeah
Shine.....
C'mon and shine.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: December 17, 2007, 11:34:52 AM »

Thanks Karma!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: December 17, 2007, 11:42:36 AM »

Odd first time post at RU  - just posted today - this person registered at RU on 12/11/07:

Quote from: nr-xxx
I wish to remain anonymous. I have mad a comment on the Greta wire of Fox news as well.  this case of Natalee Holloway is a tale of  people overlooking the obvious. Natalee is dead and has been dead since the night/early morning of her disappearance. if she tried to runaway ,she lacked any necessary documents ( e.g. passports,money,contacts). She was a teenager, not Jason Bourne with special ops training. if she were sold into white slavery,then those people would have made a ransom demand very early on. I have two theories about what happened based on news accounts and the book her father wrote about Natalee:

theory A.: Natalee went to Carlos N Charlies bar and met with Joran and his friends. With or without their knowledge, someone put something into her drink ( e.g. cocaine). she then leaves the bar with them. they may have gone to the California lighthouse. they may have gone to see a yacht. or they may have gone to see the shorline. they may have had consenting sex. then something happened. either she had a spell, a seizure, or a falling out due to what was placed in the drinks.at that juncture, joran and friends panickd. Joran then contacted his father,the lawyer, and told him what happended. the father then tells Jotran and friends to leave the scene. he will take car of it. Joran's father then places a call to a high ranking member of the government ( e.g. Chief of police, Magistrate, Government minister)with known connections to organzied crime ( i.e. the cartels) and  he then asks for a favor. The high ranking member of the government in return for either money or some other valuable item,then contacts their contact with organized crime. This would be a big shot not a local distributor. The organized crime figure then sends in to Aruba a 'cleaner" or a 'cleaning lady". In mob parlance a 'cleaner" or a 'cleaning lady" is a person who can dispose of a body without a trace. Many techniques can be used in a short period of time ( e.g. concentrated nitric acid, a visit to a meat rendering plant/abbatoir, or even a speed boat taking the body hundreds of miles into the ocean. Natalee is disposed of without a trace( its a professional job) --probably by 12 Noon that day. Defintely she would be disposed of within 24 hours --before the official time when she is reported missing. Without the body,Joran's father knows that the case can not go to trial. Joran is at least partially truthful in his TV interviews that he does not know what happened. it probably was a reaction to the drinks Natalee got at Carlos n Charlies ( ie. "spiked with cocaine either as a prank or that it would be an aphrodesiac ). all the searches are meaningless and no further adjudication can proceed

theory B: Natalee again goes to the bar. she meets with Joran and friends. she leaves with them. then ,after their meeting/tryst, Joran and  friends leave her at the fish huts / Mariott area in the early moring hours. then natalee has the reaction and collapses. she is observed by either law enforcement or probably a petty,small time criminal. the latter then calls the high ranking government type and reports what happened. The high ranking type then realizes what would happen to tourism if this got out. so he again calls the organized cirme type to dispose of the body professionally. the cleaner then is called in and Natalee is disposed of before the 24 hours when she was officially reported as missing.withiout the body,no trial can occur and memories soon fade.

now then to substantiate either theory

1. have Joran and friends submit to a lie detector test and ask if he called his father that night
2. investigate Joran's father. does he have a habit of getting 'junior ' out of trouble in the past. 'cleaning up his messes",so to speak. have their been any transfers of money from the van der sloot family to anyone,esp in the government around that time. any phone calls or  phone records from that early ,morning hour or night available?
3. see what cartels  control that territory, ask DEA intelligence
4. as a remote chance see the US court house in Miami,FL/US attorney. why? because around the time Natalee disappeared ( about 2003-2005) a very high ranking  South American drug lord, Mr. Archangel de Jesus Montoya was arrested. He may have been arrested prior to Natallee's trip to Aruba. However he would have the necessary knowledge of how the cartels operate in the region and  could be asked hypothetically how such a 'disposal" job would be handled. Mr. Montoya is currently in the Federal corrections department at Krome avenue detention center  in the Miami,FL area. see the US attorney and also Mr. Montoya's attorneys  along with the Federal corrections department before you proceed with this suggestion. He may not want to talk because of self incrimination and also he does not want to be branded a 'snitch or stool pigeon" in the prison world. However  he could be asked hypothetically with his attorney  and his knowledge of the area would be exceptional.

I feel sorry for Natalee and her family. However I do not recommend anyone travel to the Caribbean anymore. they do not exactly like 'white people" and the dislike "Norte americanos" even more. the region has changed from its playful atmosphere of just a few years ago.

If I were a father or a grandfather of a teenager, I recommend some sort of more constructive high school graduation trip like a bicycle trip through  Nova scotia or even  a European tour. if they must go to Caribbean or Mexico because of  the lower drinking age,then try a more structured environment like Jack tar villages resorts, Puerto plata resorts  in Dominican republic or even Club med resorts . usually "wine flows" and the atmosphere is less ominous. Most tourists stay on the compound and do not go into town for entertainment.. Natalee trusted the wrong people and got into trouble very quickly . The area is not the US and I would be careful traveling there.  I do not wish to be identified.Suffice it  to say that  I am a professional in the forensic community. I am not looking for an interview or a brief 15 minutes of fame.. Just whoever reads this: 1),be careful  traveling in the Caribbean.and 2)that Natalee's  body has long ago been disposed of professionally, in my humble opinion. best wishes
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #810 on: December 17, 2007, 11:59:03 AM »

Well, I certainly respect what they are doing but I am not sure why they allow this to be on their site.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1833372172418566821

That's disgusting.

Clearly some people's taste is all in their mouth.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: December 17, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »

And this post on the front page of SM:

Caroline wrote:

Typical Aruba - Melissa - Comparing a country of 100 thousand which claims to be safe to a country of 300 million which never makes that claim.

Is Aruba trying to keep it secret about the shooting death Saturday night of the 18 year old at Carlos and Charlies?

Dec 17, 12:50 PM
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #812 on: December 17, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »

I see Steve Croes is still DJing.  Here he is at Mambo Jambo on 12/15/07.

Why did he let some dog crap on his head like that????

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: December 17, 2007, 12:04:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3225/5/#jc_allComments

I believe this is regarding the shooting come across
some comments here too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 17, 2007, 12:22:14 PM »

Artist: Collective Soul
Song: Shine

[/quote]

Thank you Nut. Should have known, I have that album. Also have some Soundtrack of our Lives and they sound very similar. Appreciate your clearing that up. Great track.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 17, 2007, 12:22:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3225/5/#jc_allComments

I believe this is regarding the shooting come across
some comments here too.

Good Morning, Monkeys,

One murder in the last twenty years, this place is so safe?  Then they attack parents for allowing their children to come there after these whoppers they tell to travel agents.  Class Action Lawsuit material, IMO,

come across!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 17, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »

And with the little beard he looks like a goat.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: December 17, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »

CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA

Summary of the monthly bulletin of the Centrale Bank van Aruba
for October 2007*

December 12, 2007

In October 2007, money supply declined by Afl. 20.3 million or 0.8 percent to Afl. 2,531.4 million due to an Afl. 34 million (1.8 percent) contraction in net domestic assets. The latter was mitigated partly by an Afl. 13.7 million net inflow of funds from abroad. Consequently, net foreign assets went up to Afl. 636.2 million at the end of October 2007, which is Afl. 9.2 million or 1.5 percent higher than the amount recorded in the corresponding month a year earlier. The contraction in net domestic assets resulted largely from an Afl. 24.9 million decrease in non-credit-related balance sheet items. In addition, net claims on the public sector decreased by Afl. 22 million, reflecting an Afl. 23 million drop in the commercial banks’ portfolio holdings of government bonds, which were sold to nonresidents. In contrast, claims of the banking sector on the private sector rose by Afl. 12.9 million, following increases in loans to enterprises and housing mortgages of, respectively, Afl. 12.5 million (1.2 percent), and Afl. 2.7 million (0.3 percent). However, consumer credit went down by Afl. 1.7 million or 0.3 percent.

The Aruba Tourism Authority has not yet published the data on tourist arrivals and nights spent on the island for August, September and October 2007. Data on the average occupancy rate of hotels for October 2007 show an increase of 2.4 percentage points to 75.9 percent compared to October 2006. Cruise Tourism Authority data indicate that both
the number of cruise passengers and ship calls contracted by, respectively, 44.4 percent and 45.2 percent in October 2007, compared to the corresponding month of 2006. In October 2007, the consumer price index increased by 7.3 percent.

This report is always much more truthful than the local Aruban politicians who seem to be in total denial about the state of tourism and contend that it is up as do their thug supporters in general.

Even a 75% occupancy rate is not so good if you are giving many of the rooms away for free or at a highly discounted rate.  Of course, you can fill any amount of rooms at at cheap enough rate.

IMP has told them to diversity.  Oduber very likely would not mind leaving the country in dire straits in hopes it would reflect badly on his successor especially if that successor is from the opposing party, typical politician in that regard I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 17, 2007, 12:35:35 PM »

Monday Morning Update On The Persistence And Search:

Dave has talked to Tim this morning.
The boat will go out this afternoon and come back in.
If it goes well, they will head out to the deeper waters tomorrow.

Courtesy of BNH.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 17, 2007, 12:38:12 PM »

And with the little beard he looks like a goat.

Is that nose hair sticking out of his nostrils or does he need to wipe his nose?  Note the lack of animation in the eyes.  I used to think Steve Croes was one of the lesser evils but not sure I would want to meet him in a dark alley any more. 

Joran has messed up the lives of so many people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.