April 24, 2024, 09:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188713 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 18, 2006, 11:52:15 PM »

You all know the rules

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 01:12:29 AM »

Klaas
You locked the teacher out of the room! That's not very nice at all.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 01:12:29 AM »

Fabienne Maessen - This is the girl that Joran was with at the Marriott recently - she is now living in the Netherlands

http://www.zorpia.com/Fab0910

crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 01:13:36 AM »

Thanks, Klaas! You are such a sleuth!!!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 01:14:26 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas
You locked the teacher out of the room! That's not very nice at all.  Rolling Eyes

Sorry LaLa's.  You are right about the North Coast issue and Deepak's car.  Beyond the Lighthouse and from what I hear even right at the Lighthouse the roads get pretty rough.  Deepak's car being lowered would have a rough time if not impossible driving in that area.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 01:15:42 AM »

CBB... I am hoping that we can maybe work some tomorrow night(?) on taking the statements and the backseat conversation together to see if there is anything that can be pulled out...

but as much as I have been fighting it... I am getting tired... and I have a huge list of chores in the morning...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 01:18:52 AM »

Nite, Mrs. Red...............I'm going to catch up on some of the statements.

Nite Monkies!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 01:21:21 AM »

Lala's.. if you are still here... I am getting the Shango... and Yes I agree with Klaasend...

and I think if we combine it all... we may just may find the answer we are looking for....at least it is my hope....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 01:23:35 AM »

I am afraid I have to exit the cage quickly.  We have to run back to the ER for the second time tonight with the baby.  Enjoy the rest of the evening folks.  

Klaas, GOOD WORK!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 01:23:38 AM »

I knew you day monkeys would wimp out on me... Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 01:24:39 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
I am afraid I have to exit the cage quickly.  We have to run back to the ER for the second time tonight with the baby.  Enjoy the rest of the evening folks.  

Klaas, GOOD WORK!!!!

I hope the baby will be okay, please come back and update us when you can.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 01:24:45 AM »

Nite y'all....

be good to each other... it's a mean ugly world out there... we need all the hope we can get...

hugs and love to you all...

Keep the faith!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 01:25:23 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"

Klaas, GOOD WORK!!!!

Hope everything turns out okay, anidac.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 01:26:34 AM »

Lala's, I am not going anywhere.  Why so glum, chum?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 01:28:07 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Nite, Mrs. Red...............I'm going to catch up on some of the statements.

Nite Monkies!

Nite, CBB!  I have missed you!

Nite, Mrs. Red!

I believe in miracles!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 01:29:54 AM »

Quote from: Lala's Mom"
From Joran's June 9 statement:
I told Deepak to drive to the Lighthouse because Natalee had said to me that she wanted to see sharks. I had told Natalee that there were no sharks but she insisted that she had seen sharks already. At no point had Natalee said to me that she wanted to go to the North Coast. With Deepak's car one cannot drive to the North Coast because his car is too low.

That little statement bothers me for some reason. What is the reference to the North Coast? Was Joran accused of being seen there? Is this the place where the most recent witness claims to have seen Joran with Natalee?

The part I bolded refers to a little statement in the "Deepak e-mail" to Betty from way back (remember that?) that totally took my breath away when I saw it... because it was the kind of "occult detail" that made me think the e-mail WAS indeed legit. And I DO think it was legit.

Deepak stated that Natalee had said that "she had seen sharks before" ON THIS TRIP. Which she HAD, on the snorkling outing. It seemed like a little throwaway statement to make, but it was BIG (and it seemed HUGE to me) because it signified that Deepak was correct. It meant that Deepak was accurately reporting what Natalee ACTUALLY HAD SAID in the car... up to SOME unknown point where the lying starts. There was NO way Deepak thinks something like that up on his own and he has no way of knowing that fact unless Natalee said it that way. He doesn't just throw something like that out there and add the deatil that she had seen them "before"... unless she really did say that.

That also, sadly, may furnish a piece of the puzzle as to WHY Natalee went in the car in the first place. She actually DID have in mind to go sightseeing. Maybe the guys suggested it to her, while the drug took effect. Maybe she hinted something like that and the guys pounced on the opening.

She wanted to see the sharks one last time.

She saw sharks that night. 3 of them. Maybe more.  Crying or Very sad

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 01:30:45 AM »

Geeez  OK Monkeys

Sorry about con't the Shango

I wasn't party to the tension stuff and personally really don't care.... just in months of trying to break the code all the SM went through.

The Code gave us info that the MSM didn't even have.

If we are hitting raw nerves here discussing Shano on a Natalee Holloway then perhaps it time for some us to move on to a sep. thread

I just can't see this in-fighting we when are discussing part of what developed in the Shango script.

I just know IMO that rereading what I had been reading and watching de-coded makes a lot more sense not than then.

Klass, if it is offensive... perhaps we need a Tread other than this on.

Sorry guys... I don't usually interject my feelings

But what the H(*&Y is all this about??? No I really don't want to know.

Maybe time for a seperate Thread.

I'm out of here for the nightGo back and read the Shango code/script.... here is still stuff in there that hasn't surfaced yet.

We are killing the messengers if each time we post an opinion we are open to arrows.

I am out of here... hopefully just for the night! OK may still lurk if can't sleep.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 01:31:17 AM »

Sorry Lala's. I'll be back. You have really done some work!

PS: That girl is very pretty. Why in the world is she with him??? Is she looking for fame and fortune?  

UCK!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 01:34:22 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Lala's, I am not going anywhere.  Why so glum, chum?

Mrs. Red organized these dance lessons and then she decides to take a nap.  No one wants to dance with me.  Tango?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 01:35:11 AM »

Klaas,

Sorry forgot the second "a"  but you still are a Klass (Class) act.

Monkeys keep to the good work

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.