April 28, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188824 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2006, 02:59:52 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I'm sad today!

I am a bit melancholly today as well.  Let's hang out together.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2006, 03:00:35 PM »

Blah, about your earlier comments, could rumors of a gun also play into that? As in, dog blood on a mattress?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2006, 03:00:55 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "klaasend"
She has settings that won’t allow comments.  I’m not getting through to this girl.  I think I will send her name to a newspaper guy in Aruba.

Think Red may be giving her more attention later today in the form of a FP post too  Wink  Laughing

Excellent!  Wonder how much she was paid to deliberately be seen in Aruba with Joran ?

Didn't someone say that she was listed in Joe T's filing ?
Anita was spoted in the Netherlands walking with a blondie.. Maybe he does have her as a girlfriend. Past or present. Says quite a bit about her that she is with a suspect in a murder case. No matter what face Joran puts on with her, he is still a suspect and his police statements say way too much about his treatment of women. In my younger days, this kind of a creep is not one that I would have been attracted to. In my older days, I would get a restraining order if this creep ever showed up at my door looking to take my girl out . ( or the doggie, if I currently had one )    
As far as comments on Zorpia, I think that you have to be a member.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2006, 03:05:10 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
>snip<
 In my older days, I would get a restraining order if this creep ever showed up at my door looking to take my girl out . ( or the doggie, if I currently had one )    

Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2006, 03:05:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Ono"
She has settings that won’t allow comments.  I’m not getting through to this girl.  I think I will send her name to a newspaper guy in Aruba.

Think Red may be giving her more attention later today in the form of a FP post too  Wink  Laughing

Excellent!  Wonder how much she was paid to deliberately be seen in Aruba with Joran ?

Didn't someone say that she was listed in Joe T's filing ?
Anita was spoted in the Netherlands walking with a blondie.. Maybe he does have her as a girlfriend. Past or present. Says quite a bit about her that she is with a suspect in a murder case. No matter what face Joran puts on with her, he is still a suspect and his police statements say way too much about his treatment of women. In my younger days, this kind of a creep is not one that I would have been attracted to. In my older days, I would get a restraining order if this creep ever showed up at my door looking to take my girl out . ( or the doggie, if I currently had one )    

Whatever her real connection to Joran is, she must really be a daredevil.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2006, 03:07:18 PM »

Well, as I've been pasting the old front page posts into notepad (what a frickin mess) so at least I can cut & paste if I can ever find anything....

an old post popped out -- and I thought I'd share Very Happy

*we arent all whores

Comment by Koen | August 18, 2005, 6:55 pm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »

Or very low standards. Or no standards.
I liked the one about the doggie too !! !
Would anyone we know let Joran take our doggie for a walk ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2006, 03:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Well, as I've been pasting the old front page posts into notepad (what a frickin mess) so at least I can cut & paste if I can ever find anything....

*we arent all whores

Is that from the SM front page?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2006, 03:10:36 PM »

If you think about it, the photos of her and Joran on the beach deliberately show off HER bod...as he isn't even in a swimsuit. She was hoping for a photoshoot, some way, somehow...it was all about her.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2006, 03:14:28 PM »

Hey JoJo, buddy, WAKE UP!
You're just a vehicle - a means to an end. That's all.

Hmmm...how does it feel to be used?  uh....ummm....uh... Never mind. I forgot.  Rolling Eyes

Instead of calling Fab, you should call Jenny.  011-1-800-Jenny20
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2006, 03:16:48 PM »

*we arent all whores

Not the same Koen, trust me on this.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2006, 03:17:06 PM »

*we arent all whores

Shocked
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »

Quote from: "San"
JonBenet break offers hope to other families

Investigators say a single lead and luck could make the difference in solving a cold case

By ARMANDO VILLAFRANCA
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/4125237.html

Thanks for that link, San.  The suffering shows in that man's face.  If anyone deserves answers, he does.  I pray he gets them.  He is a true hero.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »

Everyone's fine, thank you. Am still in Miami and will be here for a while, to do my books.

Joran is playing with fire and is going to get burned. He's become too visible again and acts as though he is convinced he cannot be arrested again. Let's wait and see what happens when everything is said and done.

How are you? How's your project coming?.

Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2006, 03:20:11 PM »

Everyone's fine, thank you. Am still in Miami and will be here for a while, to do my books.

Joran is playing with fire and is going to get burned. He's become too visible again and acts as though he is convinced he cannot be arrested again. Let's wait and see what happens when everything is said and done.

How are you? How's your project coming?.

Very Happy

Thanks for the update Easy!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2006, 03:28:29 PM »

I was just very busy with visitors from Aruba and Venezuela (they left this morning). Also, my grandson is here and is staying with us until we take him to college in Boca Raton. Of course I think of you and was going to write at any moment, but thank God you did so that I can immediately answer.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »

*we arent all whores

yes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2006, 03:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I haven't heard from None, but I am sure the family's grief is unbearable at this time.  Please remember them in your thoughts and prayers.  Also, if you don't mind return to the candle site and light another one.  She sees them and if it gives her strength in some small way then it has been worth the effort.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=None

Thanks for the reminder, Lalas.

I just went and looked, and some of the ones we lit the other day are almost burned out. It says they burn for 48 hours, so I lit a new one.

I am so impressed.  I read through quite a bit of the messages and we often forget that behind all those lurkers are some equally concerned human beings.  Just because they don't chime in, doesn't mean they don't care.  There was a candle lit from a lurker from China.  That really touched me.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2006, 03:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
How can a loser ever win?
Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2006, 03:30:49 PM »

I was just very busy with visitors from Aruba and Venezuela (they left this morning). Also, my grandson is here and is staying with us until we take him to college in Boca Raton. Of course I think of you and was going to write at any moment, but thank God you did so that I can immediately answer.

I think it's great he continues to write with you.  It's a great friendship you two have developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.