April 27, 2024, 04:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188797 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 19, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Sharon and Klaasend,

Miami has a big Dutch population and lots of important people are part of this club..  http://www.dutchclub.com/   Its located in Miami and I wonder if you look at the pictures if you will recognized some of the families from Aruba...

Hi terryd Very Happy

dh is watching the dolphins, so I'll take a peak at the pics.

how are you during the hot as haides days of summer?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 19, 2006, 08:56:20 PM »

Sharon,

I was telling them about a wine tasting event in Boca Raton and the Boca Raton Resort.. It allows the low class people to mingle with the plastic and rich people..  They actually bus you into the tasting.  I used to go every year with friends from IBM to people watch and it was pretty interesting.  If you get a chance you and your husband should go, Crown liquors puts it on and its once a year..
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 19, 2006, 08:57:32 PM »

Justinsmama,

I am sooo happy for you. What a great answer and challenge! It's always best to know what it is and then you can go on from there.
           I am only on page 4 of reading this Thread. Have taught them in small town IN, Fairfax, Co VA, Sacto and over CA/world, public and private, rich areas and Inner City too and maybe been one of them as growing up but we probably didn't know all the buzz words then.
        Please send me your email addy via today2004@earthlink.net
Please put in a ref. in your subj line so won't' go into junk mail or computer limbo.
I went to your http but don't wish to register for any more sites... Am stickly close to my Monkey Friends and trying to cut down on my computer clutter.

Luv to all, IBE  

PS....I have a teacher friend who went through all of this.... she had to learn to be quite disciplined, detailed and patient (I thought she was always that before)... her son now is a computer expert! and does neat things for Our Country.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 19, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »

have to go soon....just caught repost re "danced w/ the Red cowboy"....from shango/simian....

my first thought is this s/s/ post is from someone YOUNG related to
the Marten family whom my bofriend and i also had dinner w/ at their home across from windsurfing area.  the family at least owns 1/2 of HI and owns or controlls/rents beach space to  all the beach businesses / water sports...etc...   also own Pelican Pier....it was there that ex and i met  a local hanging out by the boats while we were having lunch...we asked if he could hook us up w/ a little ganga... he  took us all over and to some really cool local spots....guys name was Valentino but went by "Chip".  He knew everyone. His family was running old aruban govt eons ago....his family now poor and him a crack addict.  nice guy tho..   at any rate...he knew everything going on on that beach....and everyone.  The Marten family cared for him alot...they paid for him to go to rehab in venezuela and as he was leaving b4 our vacation ended this is how we ended up invited to the Marten home for dinner.  It was a very special occasion. This family is pretty much behind the scenes..very wealthy...very nice...still...running the beaches ....  and I would not be surprised if one of the younger kids found the whole thing too interesting not to somehow want to let the cat out of the bag.

then again...maybe i am crazy.  lol

this has been on my mind since i saw post re "danced w/ red cowboy..."

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 19, 2006, 09:03:38 PM »

Sharon, it looks like they made it really big now.. For $1500 a person you can have a VIP pass to the tasting..  

http://www.bocabacchanal.com/2007_tickets.asp
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 19, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »

Klaasend,

I was never one to go to the clubs on South Beach but I assume that everything goes in some of the clubs there..  Long waits and only if you know the right people can you get in.. Lot of the clubs are very sexual in nature and I guess I kinda like the bars that have peanuts shell on the floor.. I was at a wine tasting in Boca Raton at Boca Resort and had some lady asked if I would suck her toes if she put some grapes between them.. This scared me and this would of been mild to what I heard goes on in South Beach.. Nope I didn't take her up on it, I just laughed and ran away..  I heard that Jossie grandchild is going to college in Boca Raton.  I wonder if its Lynn University, very expensive.. If its Florida Atlantic, then its a state college..

Ernesto's club is one with the velvet ropes terryd. Very Happy

But the guy who pressed domestic disturbance charges against Ernesto (which were dropped because neither party appeared) works at another club in south beach without the velvet ropes. lol

So surreal.

Do we think Freddy is here these days, Klaas?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 19, 2006, 09:06:44 PM »

I actually worked with some kids that did the club scene and I would listen to their stories..  Just say that these kids were all very plastic and all about looks..  They were always asking me for advice and I always gave them the wrong advice.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 19, 2006, 09:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Klaasend,

I was never one to go to the clubs on South Beach but I assume that everything goes in some of the clubs there..  Long waits and only if you know the right people can you get in.. Lot of the clubs are very sexual in nature and I guess I kinda like the bars that have peanuts shell on the floor.. I was at a wine tasting in Boca Raton at Boca Resort and had some lady asked if I would suck her toes if she put some grapes between them.. This scared me and this would of been mild to what I heard goes on in South Beach.. Nope I didn't take her up on it, I just laughed and ran away..  I heard that Jossie grandchild is going to college in Boca Raton.  I wonder if its Lynn University, very expensive.. If its Florida Atlantic, then its a state college..

Ernesto's club is one with the velvet ropes terryd. Very Happy

But the guy who pressed domestic disturbance charges against Ernesto (which were dropped because neither party appeared) works at another club in south beach without the velvet ropes. lol

So surreal.

Do we think Freddy is here these days, Klaas?

I'm guessing he may be in Miami.  He's not showing up in any of the recent photos of the "pimps and pimpettes".  Neither Freddy or Deepak showed up.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 19, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »

I'll be on the lookout. Very Happy

FOM -- what do you mean?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 19, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Maybe??  Laughing

Hey FOM. Thanks for the MJ updates. Seems like he needs a more assertive lawyer to get his case moving.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 19, 2006, 09:23:07 PM »

FOM -- what do you mean?

nothing...just the first thing that came mind... Shocked

Klass...my yellow pages arrived today..my ad is the best under massage....U ROCK...tytyttytytytytytytyty!!!!

nite monkeys....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 19, 2006, 09:24:57 PM »

FOM -- what do you mean?

Klass...my yellow pages arrived today..my ad is the best under massage....U ROCK...tytyttytytytytytytyty!!!!

nite monkeys....

That someone in that family is Shango?

I'm confused by 'Red'.

But I'm confused a lot Very Happy

Have a nice night.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 19, 2006, 09:25:10 PM »

have to go soon....just caught repost re "danced w/ the Red cowboy"....from shango/simian....

my first thought is this s/s/ post is from someone YOUNG related to
the Marten family whom my bofriend and i also had dinner w/ at their home across from windsurfing area.  the family at least owns 1/2 of HI and owns or controlls/rents beach space to  all the beach businesses / water sports...etc...   also own Pelican Pier....it was there that ex and i met  a local hanging out by the boats while we were having lunch...we asked if he could hook us up w/ a little ganga... he  took us all over and to some really cool local spots....guys name was Valentino but went by "Chip".  He knew everyone. His family was running old aruban govt eons ago....his family now poor and him a crack addict.  nice guy tho..   at any rate...he knew everything going on on that beach....and everyone.  The Marten family cared for him alot...they paid for him to go to rehab in venezuela and as he was leaving b4 our vacation ended this is how we ended up invited to the Marten home for dinner.  It was a very special occasion. This family is pretty much behind the scenes..very wealthy...very nice...still...running the beaches ....  and I would not be surprised if one of the younger kids found the whole thing too interesting not to somehow want to let the cat out of the bag.

this has been on my mind since i saw post re "danced w/ red cowboy..."

Haven't heard of the Marten family in Aruba..will have to check that out.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: August 19, 2006, 09:26:38 PM »

Nadira interview with Greta:

RAMIREZ: OK, I know that Deepak was working that day. And normally, he works, like, until 11: 30. Depends how busy is the place because it's one man running that place. If he's on that shift, he have to close.
VAN SUSTEREN: OK. So Satish is at home with Deepak's car and goes to pick up...

RAMIREZ: Pick him up every night, yes.

RAMIREZ: I don't know where they reach each other. He just said that he asked us a lift. So I don't know if they go home and pick him up or they go to Carlos and Charlie's. Those really small things I can't say exact what is it.

This is why the statements of who was driving and where were they sitting is important.  Satish was driving to pick up Deepak.  Could Satish have been driving when they picked up Joran?  If Deepak didn't leave until around 11:30 and they went to get Joran, then there was no cleaning ants out of the car....that came later.  There was no showers and changing clothes.  The only thing logical here is the Taco Bell stop.  Where is Taco Bell in relation to the McDonald's where Joran was?  Maybe they were picking him up from the McDonald's. How does this fit in the timeline?  How much time is involved?  Intersting things to ponder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 19, 2006, 09:28:13 PM »

FOM -- what do you mean?

nite monkeys....

Cool FOM, glad to be of help!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: August 19, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »

Sounds like a good possibility Lala'sMom.

But why?

And then the whole -- waited in Joran's room while he finished his homework...that's all bs too.

Why?

Or maybe they arrived separately from jvds.?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 19, 2006, 09:32:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

RAMIREZ: OK, I know that Deepak was working that day. And normally, he works, like, until 11: 30. Depends how busy is the place because it's one man running that place. If he's on that shift, he have to close.

RAMIREZ: I don't know where they reach each other. He just said that he asked us a lift. So I don't know if they go home and pick him up or they go to Carlos and Charlie's. Those really small things I can't say exact what is it.

This is why the statements of who was driving and where were they sitting is important.  Satish was driving to pick up Deepak.  Could Satish have been driving when they picked up Joran?  If Deepak didn't leave until around 11:30 and they went to get Joran, then there was no cleaning ants out of the car....that came later.  There was no showers and changing clothes.  The only thing logical here is the Taco Bell stop.  Where is Taco Bell in relation to the McDonald's where Joran was?  Maybe they were picking him up from the McDonald's. How does this fit in the timeline?  How much time is involved?  Intersting things to ponder.

Good points LaLa's - But even if Satish did pick up Deepak at work..they went to Taco Bell and then straight to Joran's, wouldn't you think Deepak would take over driving once they left Joran's?  It is his car afterall.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2006, 09:36:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm guessing he may be in Miami.  He's not showing up in any of the recent photos of the "pimps and pimpettes".  Neither Freddy or Deepak showed up.

I find it strange that Freddy is MIA.  I'm not surprised by Deepak missing because he is a little sneak and wimp.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2006, 09:36:26 PM »

Another good question I saw posed by one of our other monkeys is how does Deepak afford the Honda?  How much does it cost in Aruba?  Was it his outright?  Did he own it and was making payments?  Why, if he is so picky about his car (per Nadira) did he park in the back lot at Carlos and Charlies?  It could have been stolen or damaged way back there.  He didn't seem too fussy about it when he drove to the lighthouse.  Even though the road is paved (he references a paved road in one of his statements) Deepak knew it was rough.  Who really owns that Honda?  How much does Joran pay him to provide taxi service for the girls Joran picks up?  Why isn't Satish and Deepak upset about all the make-out stuff going on in the backseat of his car? Shocked  Why does he let them bring drinks in his car?  Maybe the car is provided for a reason?  Just thinking.
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2006, 09:38:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I believe Deepak was off work at 10pm that sunday night.

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.