April 27, 2024, 04:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188795 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2006, 10:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "San"
Lexie... Klaasend will bring it in... which post? and where?

Is this it?

29. PAULUS, JORAN, AND KALPOES:
If you can read this, wherever you are on this planet tonight… I say to you REST WELL BOYS. Considering what I heard will happen with the case in the upcoming week… you are gonna need
every {{edit}}
wink of it!!!  
-J4N-
Natalee, may be gone… but she is
definitely not forgotten!
http://tinyurl.com/mz4cr
Comment by Carpe Noctem | August 18, 2006, 9:41 pm

Oh... I hope Carpe Noctem is right... I hope they are about to get some get up and go... for these perps... I mean pimps... Uh... perps?

It's The Pimpled Pimping Perps.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2006, 10:55:32 PM »

What is up with the tiny url link on that post you guys?  It shows something about a corpse found near the Marriott water basin.... Is this new?
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2006, 10:56:19 PM »

i clicked on the url...what is that a pic of...the garbage bag?
bandaid on a finger?
is this for real??
hey monkeys!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2006, 10:57:22 PM »

what does carpe noctem mean? Rolling Eyes
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2006, 10:57:51 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
I hope that Carpe is correct and that there may be some positive movement in the case soon.   After the comments from Easy's friend posted today,  can we hope?

Ok.. I am admitting to lameness tonight... what was said?  I didn't read back just posted ...

The comment to Easy was just that Joran was becoming too visible and acting like he was home free, and that we should wait and see how this all plays out. (paraphrased)
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
What is up with the tiny url link on that post you guys?  It shows something about a corpse found near the Marriott water basin.... Is this new?

Carpe Noctem has been doing a lot of photo analysis of the Chicago Videos.  I do not always see what he sees in the pics.  I was just interested in what people thought of the comment made there, not the photos.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2006, 11:01:48 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"

"seize the night"

Hi thecuz...
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2006, 11:02:33 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

"seize the night"

Hi thecuz...

Igs - did you check out the link in Carpe's post?  What do you think about it?  Eerie.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time.

This sounds right on, Shell. At minimum, the circling around is drug related. I think they did go to another bar too, somebody admitted that.

The original source for the "other bar" rumor is a Birmingham News article very early in the case that said according to Satish's lawyer they briefly stopped at another bar a block away.  However that is not in Satish's statements.  My theory is that was a garbled version of the stop a block away after she shouted at her friends, which woudl have been right in front of teh Iguana Joe's bar.  

There was also an NE article which said Joran told K. Pederson that before going to the beach they stopped somewhere to get drinks.  There's a scanned copy of the article avaible online but the print is too small to read, maybe someone can enlarge it.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2006, 11:06:35 PM »

"seize the night"

Hi thecuz...

hello igsigs!
any thoughts or insights here?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2006, 11:08:58 PM »

Anyone other than Cuz and I think this is strange?  (from Carpe's post)

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2006, 11:09:48 PM »

I am hoping that easy's friend is right.. that he isn't home free...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2006, 11:11:04 PM »

Igs - did you check out the link in Carpe's post?  What do you think about it?  Eerie.

Looks human to me Frijole. Amazing work on that photo by Carpe.

As for his words, it does give me hope. But how many times can we hear that something is going to happen 'this week'?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2006, 11:12:42 PM »

well I have never seen those before!  I don't know what to think...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2006, 11:14:16 PM »

Not strange for Carpe - I don't always see what he sees either, but he puts alot of work into them.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2006, 11:14:26 PM »

Looks human to me Frijole. Amazing work on that photo by Carpe.

As for his words, it does give me hope. But how many times can we hear that something is going to happen 'this week'?

Thanks for replying! ha.

I was just surprised that all the people that read Carpe's post from the front page and commented.... but no one mentioned the link.  Pretty freaky.

Yeah - I won't get my hopes up.  But it looked like he might know something... one can only hope.  Sigh.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2006, 11:14:38 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time.

This sounds right on, Shell. At minimum, the circling around is drug related. I think they did go to another bar too, somebody admitted that.

The original source for the "other bar" rumor is a Birmingham News article very early in the case that said according to Satish's lawyer they briefly stopped at another bar a block away.  However that is not in Satish's statements.  My theory is that was a garbled version of the stop a block away after she shouted at her friends, which woudl have been right in front of teh Iguana Joe's bar.  

There was also an NE article which said Joran told K. Pederson that before going to the beach they stopped somewhere to get drinks.  There's a scanned copy of the article avaible online but the print is too small to read, maybe someone can enlarge it.

Ok... two questions.. why would Satish's lawyer pony this up when Satish didn't?

and are we sure the NE article is accurate?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2006, 11:17:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Not strange for Carpe - I don't always see what he sees either, but he puts alot of work into them.

Thanks Klaas - I need to check out the FP more often... I kind of forget about it.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2006, 11:17:08 PM »

If you read FP, you will find he has posted hundreds of views of the bag found in near the Marriott Beach.  He posts links to his photobucket that contains all kinds of pics he has enlarged and enhanced from the Chicago videos, in addition to the shots of the plastic bag.  Some are very interesting, some very strange.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2006, 11:17:20 PM »

Thank Shizaru. I was hoping you would swoop down and clear that up.

And your timeline is primo! Saves me from rereading those statements every time i get a hairbrained idea Arrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.