April 27, 2024, 11:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188784 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2006, 11:17:33 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time.

This sounds right on, Shell. At minimum, the circling around is drug related. I think they did go to another bar too, somebody admitted that.

The original source for the "other bar" rumor is a Birmingham News article very early in the case that said according to Satish's lawyer they briefly stopped at another bar a block away.  However that is not in Satish's statements.  My theory is that was a garbled version of the stop a block away after she shouted at her friends, which woudl have been right in front of teh Iguana Joe's bar.  

There was also an NE article which said Joran told K. Pederson that before going to the beach they stopped somewhere to get drinks.  There's a scanned copy of the article avaible online but the print is too small to read, maybe someone can enlarge it.

I have a lot of NE articles.  Can you give me an approximate month that the article was in.  If it was very early on I might not have it.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Anyone other than Cuz and I think this is strange?  (from Carpe's post)

http://tinyurl.com/mz4cr

Not strange for Carpe - I don't always see what he sees either, but he puts alot of work into them.

Thanks Klaas - I need to check out the FP more often... I kind of forget about it.

ohh... don't let Red hear that... he will be sad... Very Happy  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2006, 11:19:57 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Not strange for Carpe - I don't always see what he sees either, but he puts alot of work into them.

Thanks Klaas - I need to check out the FP more often... I kind of forget about it.

I read his articles - not the comments below it.  There are some smart folks out there too... I just forget to look.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2006, 11:20:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time.

This sounds right on, Shell. At minimum, the circling around is drug related. I think they did go to another bar too, somebody admitted that.

The original source for the "other bar" rumor is a Birmingham News article very early in the case that said according to Satish's lawyer they briefly stopped at another bar a block away.  However that is not in Satish's statements.  My theory is that was a garbled version of the stop a block away after she shouted at her friends, which woudl have been right in front of teh Iguana Joe's bar.  

There was also an NE article which said Joran told K. Pederson that before going to the beach they stopped somewhere to get drinks.  There's a scanned copy of the article avaible online but the print is too small to read, maybe someone can enlarge it.

I have a lot of NE articles.  Can you give me an approximate month that the article was in.  If it was very early on I might not have it.

I probably already have it in .jpg.  Just need to know the approx date or the headlines of the article.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2006, 11:20:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Another good question I saw posed by one of our other monkeys is how does Deepak afford the Honda?  How much does it cost in Aruba?  Was it his outright?  Did he own it and was making payments?  Why, if he is so picky about his car (per Nadira) did he park in the back lot at Carlos and Charlies?  It could have been stolen or damaged way back there.  He didn't seem too fussy about it when he drove to the lighthouse.  Even though the road is paved (he references a paved road in one of his statements) Deepak knew it was rough.  Who really owns that Honda?  How much does Joran pay him to provide taxi service for the girls Joran picks up?  Why isn't Satish and Deepak upset about all the make-out stuff going on in the backseat of his car? Shocked  Why does he let them bring drinks in his car?  Maybe the car is provided for a reason?  Just thinking.

My questions exactly...also, I find it very odd that the car is kept virtually sequestered EXCEPT for the nightly pimp missions...almost as if that is the actual true purpose for that car...I don't think it has anything to do with Deepak being so micro-managing regarding it's care, either ...I say this because I thought that Nadira was way too insistant that Deepak hovered over his car.....she said that once too often.  The only time the car is taken out is supposedly by Satish in his pickup and delivery of Deepak to and from his work.  Either Deepak isn't supposed to be driving (maybe that's why he freaked when he saw the police regarding the silly seatbelt story)...or that really is the official pimpmobile.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2006, 11:21:11 PM »

Carpe, Driving Miss Daisy, and Grande all post regularly on FP, and have some VERY interesting posts.  I check daily to be sure I don't miss their insights.   Laughing
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2006, 11:21:35 PM »

same here beaner...i always read red and toms editorials...just don't look at the comments....thanks for everybody bringing imortant info here....it is much appreciated!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2006, 11:21:58 PM »

I read his articles - not the comments below it.  There are some smart folks out there too... I just forget to look.

Oh... I do that myself... and it's not because I don't think they have a lot to say... I know Driving Miss Daisy and Miss underestimated and Maggie are interesting ... along with Carpe... whew.. I need to get out there more acutally....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2006, 11:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"

Carpe, Driving Miss Daisy, and Grande all post regularly on FP, and have some VERY interesting posts.  I check daily to be sure I don't miss their insights.   Laughing

You are a smart monkey!  I'll start doing it too...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2006, 11:23:17 PM »

Lexie - I agree  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2006, 11:23:44 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Another good question I saw posed by one of our other monkeys is how does Deepak afford the Honda?  How much does it cost in Aruba?  Was it his outright?  Did he own it and was making payments?  Why, if he is so picky about his car (per Nadira) did he park in the back lot at Carlos and Charlies?  It could have been stolen or damaged way back there.  He didn't seem too fussy about it when he drove to the lighthouse.  Even though the road is paved (he references a paved road in one of his statements) Deepak knew it was rough.  Who really owns that Honda?  How much does Joran pay him to provide taxi service for the girls Joran picks up?  Why isn't Satish and Deepak upset about all the make-out stuff going on in the backseat of his car? Shocked  Why does he let them bring drinks in his car?  Maybe the car is provided for a reason?  Just thinking.

My questions exactly...also, I find it very odd that the car is kept virtually sequestered EXCEPT for the nightly pimp missions...almost as if that is the actual true purpose for that car...I don't think it has anything to do with Deepak being so micro-managing regarding it's care, either ...I say this because I thought that Nadira was way too insistant that Deepak hovered over his car.....she said that once too often.  The only time the car is taken out is supposedly by Satish in his pickup and delivery of Deepak to and from his work.  Either Deepak isn't supposed to be driving (maybe that's why he freaked when he saw the police regarding the silly seatbelt story)...or that really is the official pimpmobile.

True, and interestingly enough - they only mention Jamie's car being the pimp mobile.... so I wonder is they didn't have several backseatbangers....

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2006, 11:24:07 PM »

Thanks, Mrs. Red.  I forgot to include Miss Underestimated.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
same here beaner...i always read red and toms editorials...just don't look at the comments....thanks for everybody bringing imortant info here....it is much appreciated!

Hey Cuz... good to see you...

and the FP does have some really interesting info from the posters... I particulary do like to see what Driving Miss Daisy and Maggie and Miss Underestimated.. have to say...

DMD really calls out Freddy....

I guess I read there more than I really realized Shocked

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2006, 11:26:18 PM »

You are a smart monkey!  I'll start doing it too...

I am a smart monkey!!!  LOL  Sometimes I just lurk because there is nothing to add to the brillant conversation of the rest of the monkeys. Laughing  But I do read FP and cage everyday.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 19, 2006, 11:28:02 PM »

Quote from: mastiffs22
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I am in Canada and I don't think it is that much different.
Maybe it depends on your cultural background. And age and upbringing. There are so many different nationalities here that it is difficult to define Canadian and what we think.

Kat_Gram;;;;;I mean no harm with my statement......my maternal side are all from Canada!!!  I am a Canuck by birth!!!!  Sunday School, ahhh!!!  such wonderous memories. *&^%%$%%%^  Wife says" Not tonight honey, I have a headache.  Mastiff said" Not ttoday Mommy, I have a headache.  I had nuns teaching, did you?  Sorry I am off topic.

No, no nuns, just the lady who would become the moderator ( and the first woman ) of the United Church of Canada ! ! Very much a social activist kind of place. In fact the kid who played Jesus in the Christmas pageant with his Mum's dishtowel on his head ?? became a mover and shaker in politics. He was the Minister of Foreign Affairs here and now he is the Chancellor of the University. I still see some of those " kids ". We are all sort of the same when it comes to politics / literature /art.
I was the best colorer and would win prizes for my art work and Bible recitations. Ron used to go because he had it wrong about what the collection plate was for ... he would take his allowance. Someone else had to go because his parents would kick him out of the house so they could have sex on a Sunday morning. Those were the days. No one went to prison that I know of.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2006, 11:30:36 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Joran Van der Sloot’s Poolside/Beach Mystery Blonde Identified - FABIENNE MASSAEN

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/19/joran-van-der-sloots-poolsidebeach-mystery-blonde-identified-fabienne-massaen/

Questions have been asked, who is she, who would want to be seen with Joran?  

As it turns out the answer was in Joe Tacopino’s list of character witnesses for Joran.  That’s correct … Joran Van der Sloot character witness? An oxymoron to say the least.

(Nice job Klaasend  Very Happy )
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2006, 11:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Joran Van der Sloot’s Poolside/Beach Mystery Blonde Identified - FABIENNE MASSAEN

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/19/joran-van-der-sloots-poolsidebeach-mystery-blonde-identified-fabienne-massaen/

As it turns out the answer was in Joe Tacopino’s list of character witnesses for Joran.  That’s correct … Joran Van der Sloot character witness? An oxymoron to say the least.

Thanks Red!  
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2006, 11:34:44 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"

Hey Cuz... good to see you...

and the FP does have some really interesting info from the posters... I particulary do like to see what Driving Miss Daisy and Maggie and Miss Underestimated.. have to say...

DMD really calls out Freddy....

I guess I read there more than I really realized Shocked

evening mrs red! i really depend on this thread to show me important new info....i am grateful to all the posters who spend so much time and effort in looking for any hidden clue!

freddy....he sure is mentioned a lot in all those statements...yep..he has a big part in all of this in my opinion
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2006, 11:36:01 PM »

You are a smart monkey!  I'll start doing it too...[/quote]

I am a smart monkey!!!  LOL  Sometimes I just lurk because there is nothing to add to the brillant conversation of the rest of the monkeys. Laughing  But I do read FP and cage everyday.[/quote]

THAT IS SUPPOSED TO READ :  I AM A SMART MONKEY ? ? ? ? ?

I may have to give up and go to bed!   Laughing  Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Thanks Red!  

Yeah Klaas, that was a really good find.... Good detective work.  Way to get the SCOOP.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.