April 28, 2024, 03:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188819 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 20, 2006, 08:58:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "anidac"
Klaas, I didn't quite make it to bed like I said I was going too.  The little guy needs some fluids so I am trying to talk him into some juice.  

Did you see my email yet?

Anidac ~ Hi ~ what's up?  How is the little one who you brought to the ER last night ~ you guys have been in my prayers...

I was about to leave for the night and saw your post.  I think Anidac has gone to bed.  Her grandson is OK.  Seems he has the flu and and kindof a long story, he was left out in the sun too long on a hot day with the flu by his father who had him for the day.

Oh my goodness, Klaas....  Thank you for answering!  I'm really glad that he's ok.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 20, 2006, 09:10:59 AM »

From MF on FOB

Posted: Sun Aug 20th, 2006 06:14 am   Quote     Reply  

lagadishi brabo wrote:
MF...is this true???

The search for he house itself was denied by the judge.

Many reasons were quoted, but the most important is that it would be impossible to have someone in the house, without anyone in the house knowing that (PvdS and sons). Also it could not be proved that Joran went to his apartment with Natalee. So even that (Which was approved to be search by the ALE, the FBI and Dutch forensics) did not turn up anything, there would be no logical reason to search the house.

I hope that HMI do release all the documents and interviews and interrogation in this case, to show that Beth and entourage just exaggerated everything for publicity. Not just the ones that Beth and her lawyer used to start a case in New York.

However the main computer was allowed to be taken for investigation and other interviews from the kids and opinions of experts, convinced the judge that it was not necesarry to search the main house.

IMO, they never thought that Natalee was at the house. They said that just to get some people's reaction, which they never got.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: August 20, 2006, 09:27:54 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
From MF on FOB

Posted: Sun Aug 20th, 2006 06:14 am   Quote     Reply  

lagadishi brabo wrote:
MF...is this true???

The search for he house itself was denied by the judge.

Many reasons were quoted, but the most important is that it would be impossible to have someone in the house, without anyone in the house knowing that (PvdS and sons). Also it could not be proved that Joran went to his apartment with Natalee. So even that (Which was approved to be search by the ALE, the FBI and Dutch forensics) did not turn up anything, there would be no logical reason to search the house.

I hope that HMI do release all the documents and interviews and interrogation in this case, to show that Beth and entourage just exaggerated everything for publicity. Not just the ones that Beth and her lawyer used to start a case in New York.

However the main computer was allowed to be taken for investigation and other interviews from the kids and opinions of experts, convinced the judge that it was not necesarry to search the main house.

IMO, they never thought that Natalee was at the house. They said that just to get some people's reaction, which they never got.

Police work 101 you search the house of the prime suspect.  They never found anything because it all disappeared into the big black hole in Aruba.

Yes release all the documents that have been edited by the police chief Van der Straaten to save his best friend and his son.

The judge took the word of PIMP's over prosecutor just goes to show how corrupt he is.

In my opinion if they want the documents released they should release the videos that go with them go with them.  I don't really want to see the interviews of the character witnesses.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: August 20, 2006, 09:45:23 AM »

MF's view appears to be Sloot-Skewed.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: August 20, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Exactly.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 20, 2006, 09:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "justinsmama"

Exactly.

Always.  But at least he admits the house was never searched.  Interesting on who they were worried would be awakened in the main house since Val was on line at 3am.....hmmmmm...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 20, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »

Since the "method" was to turn them loose and "track" them for ten days...I would like to see the data of how many meetings with lawyers, police chiefs, close friends and ATA members the PIMPS were involved in.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 20, 2006, 10:15:08 AM »

I went to the Tickle site of the first guy in the list with the Goofy hat.
He is mr carlo n charlies... who hoo ..
Some one called Mr. Under called Klass a bad word on the FP...
teacher teacher  my hand is up   !   waving... a very nasty bad word
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: August 20, 2006, 10:18:20 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

I see Fabienne has deleted her photos and friends from the Zorpia site now  Wink  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 20, 2006, 10:19:23 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Yea, I think Red let that one slip through by mistake..I've deleted it now.  Mr. Under was posting comments like those right and left last night.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 20, 2006, 10:22:30 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

I see Fabienne has deleted her photos and friends from the Zorpia site now  Wink  Laughing

she must be lurking around and reading  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 20, 2006, 10:23:17 AM »

Yea, I think Red let that one slip through by mistake..I've deleted it now.  Mr. Under was posting comments like those right and left last night.

Thank you... seems that someone is really mad.
How did you see my waving hand ? Spying on me Klass ? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: August 20, 2006, 10:24:11 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
GOODMORNING ALL!

OR

One of her "friends".  And I don't mean Easy.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: August 20, 2006, 10:25:25 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Since the "method" was to turn them loose and "track" them for ten days...I would like to see the data of how many meetings with lawyers, police chiefs, close friends and ATA members the PIMPS were involved in.

I would like to see if they tracked Paulus and who he met with.   Oh I forgot he was busy meeting with the people who were in charge of the tracking (Jan Van der Straaten, Rudy Croes).
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 20, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

Now that's funny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: August 20, 2006, 10:28:45 AM »

How did you see my waving hand ? Spying on me Klass ? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I bet that person made 20-30 comments late last night.  All very similar in content  Laughing  We have 2 sitting in the moderation cue right now so Red can permently ban him/her.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: August 20, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »

Klaasend wrote:
PS I hope Fabienne is smart enough not to be alone with PVDS when Anita is not around

Hell, if she was even smarter than a "rock" she wouldn't be with Frankensloot even if Anita WAS there.

He can do NO wrong......in her eyes.    JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 20, 2006, 10:30:38 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
GOODMORNING ALL!

There is not doubt she was lurking and reading yesterday.  She went from switching pictures to deleting them.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  I don't feel bad for this girl she knows what she was getting into when she posted that photo on her site.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: August 20, 2006, 10:32:40 AM »

Klaas, on an OT question.  I can't seem to upload my silly little "Wizard's Hat" avatar to my profile, yet I see others have succeeded.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 20, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »

I bet that person made 20-30 comments late last night.  All very similar in content  Laughing  We have 2 sitting in the moderation cue right now so Red can permently ban him/her.

I was up pretty late, didn't see that.. can't even get a wink of sleep , eh Klass ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.