April 28, 2024, 08:17:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188826 times)
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 20, 2006, 10:35:31 AM »

San wrote:
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I don't feel bad for this girl she knows what she was getting into when she posted that photo on her site.

Nor do I San, she reminds me of those women who marry convicted murderers sitting on Death Row.  They get off on the "ultimate bad boy" thrill, knowing they are immune from harm.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 20, 2006, 10:36:33 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Klaas, on an OT question.  I can't seem to upload my silly little "Wizard's Hat" avatar to my profile, yet I see others have succeeded.

#1 - It needs to be in photobucket
#2 - You need to copy and paste the url without the [img] tags and paste it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.  That's the only way it's working right now.

If you don't have photobucket let me know and I'll find your avatar for you and post the link.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: August 20, 2006, 10:40:04 AM »

Klaasend wrote:
If you don't have photobucket let me know and I'll find your avatar for you and post the link.

Would appreciate THAT, Klaas.  But just out of curiosity, how do I set up a "photobucket" account, and what are the benefits, etc.  Is there a cost?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: August 20, 2006, 10:44:10 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

I see Fabienne has deleted her photos and friends from the Zorpia site now  Wink  Laughing

she must be lurking around and reading  Twisted Evil

There is not doubt she was lurking and reading yesterday.  She went from switching pictures to deleting them.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  I don't feel bad for this girl she knows what she was getting into when she posted that photo on her site.

She could have received alot of hits on her Zorpia site, which she did not take down.
She was preapred to be a " witness " for Joran and she must have known how much negative attention her presence in a courtroom would have
caused. Her name is in a public court document. She allowed it to be put there. I am not going to slander her , but my question is why would you want to do that to yourself ?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 20, 2006, 10:48:12 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Since the "method" was to turn them loose and "track" them for ten days...I would like to see the data of how many meetings with lawyers, police chiefs, close friends and ATA members the PIMPS were involved in.

will never happen....
they thought this would go away...

they did not search the house because they did not want to find anything.

no evidence-no crime

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 20, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Klaasend wrote:

Would appreciate THAT, Klaas.  But just out of curiosity, how do I set up a "photobucket" account, and what are the benefits, etc.  Is there a cost?

Copy the link below and paste it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/houdini.jpg

There is no charge for photobucket all you have to do is sign up.  The benefit is the ability to post photos and documents you have on your PC in the forum.  You just upload them into photobucket.  Here is the website:

www.photobucket.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: August 20, 2006, 10:58:36 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
From MF on FOB

Posted: Sun Aug 20th, 2006 06:14 am   Quote     Reply  

lagadishi brabo wrote:
MF...is this true???

The search for he house itself was denied by the judge.

Many reasons were quoted, but the most important is that it would be impossible to have someone in the house, without anyone in the house knowing that (PvdS and sons). Also it could not be proved that Joran went to his apartment with Natalee. So even that (Which was approved to be search by the ALE, the FBI and Dutch forensics) did not turn up anything, there would be no logical reason to search the house.

I hope that HMI do release all the documents and interviews and interrogation in this case, to show that Beth and entourage just exaggerated everything for publicity. Not just the ones that Beth and her lawyer used to start a case in New York.

However the main computer was allowed to be taken for investigation and other interviews from the kids and opinions of experts, convinced the judge that it was not necesarry to search the main house.

IMO, they never thought that Natalee was at the house. They said that just to get some people's reaction, which they never got.

Poor Medleyrelay - she can't believe that it's true the main house was never searched.  You see Anita told her it was... Wink

Medleyrelay wrote:

Well gee I guess I am confused -- becuz they did search the main house - all but the kids bedrooms - so what does this mean -- the judge deniged it but they did it anyways?? sometimes the more i learn the less i understand????
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 20, 2006, 11:01:56 AM »

I'm "back in business"................thanks Klaas. Laughing

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: August 20, 2006, 11:02:10 AM »

ty Klass...got photbicket..... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked LOL

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: August 20, 2006, 11:06:58 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
ty Klass...got photbicket..... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked LOL

Cool - until you figure it out, here is your avatar:

Copy the url below and paste it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/fom.jpg
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: August 20, 2006, 11:08:47 AM »

I was just reading the tickle site of Andre Santos.  Does anyone know any details about his family?  Where are they from originally?

Oh, excuse my manners...morning to all.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 20, 2006, 11:18:50 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I was just reading the tickle site of Andre Santos.  Does anyone know any details about his family?  Where are they from originally?

Sure Lala's come in with the difficult questions.

Good Morning.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: August 20, 2006, 11:19:09 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Shell"
I am thinking that after they left CnC with Natalee, they made a stop at whatever bar  to tell someone who worked there that they had a girl, drug administered and to meet up with them. They would have had to stop to do it since the person was working and could not get a phone call while on the job. That person/s could have said, I'll be off in 10 min, or whatever, then K2's car circles around and kills time.

This sounds right on, Shell. At minimum, the circling around is drug related. I think they did go to another bar too, somebody admitted that.

The original source for the "other bar" rumor is a Birmingham News article very early in the case that said according to Satish's lawyer they briefly stopped at another bar a block away.  However that is not in Satish's statements.  My theory is that was a garbled version of the stop a block away after she shouted at her friends, which woudl have been right in front of teh Iguana Joe's bar.  

There was also an NE article which said Joran told K. Pederson that before going to the beach they stopped somewhere to get drinks.  There's a scanned copy of the article avaible online but the print is too small to read, maybe someone can enlarge it.

I have a lot of NE articles.  Can you give me an approximate month that the article was in.  If it was very early on I might not have it.

It was at the end of September

I have the article where Joran spoke to the NE reporter Kristina Pedersen from October 10th.  I just read it and I didn't see anything in there where he says they stopped somewhere to get drinks.

Can you e-mail it to me?  Maybe I'm wrong but i'm pretty sure it was in there.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: August 20, 2006, 11:22:34 AM »

I have the article where Joran spoke to the NE reporter Kristina Pedersen from October 10th.  I just read it and I didn't see anything in there where he says they stopped somewhere to get drinks.

OK give me a few minutes to scan it.  I don't have your email address.  I can send it to Klaas if she doesn't mind sending it to you.

Klaas is that OK with you.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: August 20, 2006, 11:25:03 AM »

OK give me a few minutes to scan it.  I don't have your email address.  I can send it to Klaas if she doesn't mind sending it to you.

My address is in my profile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: August 20, 2006, 11:25:20 AM »

Sure San
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: August 20, 2006, 11:25:32 AM »

Well, after looking at Joran's character witnesses, I have decided he needs a better lawyer.  They are all about his own age and they seem to do nothing but party and drink.  I also saw many of the same familiar faces on each one's tickle sites.  Interesting that Joran's best character witnesses are either his "pimp" buddies or his former girlfriends.  At least he remembered some of these girl's last names.  One thing that does come to mind is why there aren't any older people listed.  People such as his teacher, principal, minister, etc.  Notice they are missing in action.  I thought character witnesses are supposed to attest to what kind of person you really are...on second thought...maybe that is just what they are doing....sorry, being bad today...I will try to behave now. (writing self in book)  JMO.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: August 20, 2006, 11:25:54 AM »

Embarassed no it isn't
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: August 20, 2006, 11:26:14 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Sure Lala's come in with the difficult questions.

Good Morning.

But you love me.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: August 20, 2006, 11:26:28 AM »

Shizaru - the email button has been removed for the time being because there was a problem with everyone, even non members being able to see the email address.  It's a security issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.